[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally cannot stop eating mushrooms and pickles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1449862659936.jpg (78KB, 311x344px) Image search: [Google]
1449862659936.jpg
78KB, 311x344px
>literally cannot stop eating mushrooms and pickles
>>
>>39215935
>fibre, vitamin C, and calcium

what's wrong with that?
>>
>>39215945
muh sodium

Also cause I've eaten a kg of mushrooms today
>>
>>39215954

Fucking pussy, I ate a kg of sodium today,
>>
>>39215954
you can offset sodium intake by drinking more water, in some cases, a little extra sodium might be helpful
>>
>>39215935

>pickles

Vinegar subspecies of glorious salt fermented cucumber.
>>
mushroom---------penis tip
Pickle---------------the shaft of the penis

>your subconscious is trying to tell you something OP
>OP is a faggot

pick two and only two
>>
>>39215935
are you pregnant?
>>
>>39217183
>mushroom---------penis tip
>Pickle---------------the shaft of the penis
is this the new nigger speak?
>>
>>39215935
I love pickled mushrooms and cucumbers.
>>39215954
If you have healthy kidneys and don't binge every day on salt, then there's no problem. Kidneys are extremely efficient in keeping the right concentration of electrolytes in the blood, due to their vital importance to all metabolic processes. Sodium is also the most important electrolyte, that we need in the highest quantities, which is why a too small sodium intake is far more dangerous than one too high. Look up sodium biochemistry and effects of both hypo and hypernatremia.
>>39215965
True.
>>
>>39215935
Why is this a problem? They're both so low-calorie it's hilarious. Mushrooms are great for bulking out a meal to really fill you up when trying to lose weight.
>>
>>39218860
Nice broscience
>>
>>39215965
http://archive.boston.com/lifestyle/health/articles/2011/01/31/will_increased_water_consumption_flush_excess_sodium_from_the_body/

>Unfortunately, he says, the total salt you consume has an effect on your body. You can’t simply dilute it or flush it out with water.
>>
>>39217183
>I've eaten a kilogram of dicks today
--OP
>>
>>39219163

>several hormones regulate levels of salt in the blood
>fails to mention them and glosses over with "dont always"

SODIUM*** would cause you to retain water but then through physical exertion (see sweat) and also it can only absorb/retain so much water.
>>
imagining shia having this problem makes me happy. is this normal?
>>
>>39220158
>but then through physical exertion (see sweat)
http://jeffnovick.com/RD/Articles/Entries/2013/10/3_The_Truth_About_Sodium_Intake_Levels_files/Jay%20CPE.pdf

> Although it is not well recognized, the human sweat glands are quite capable of conserving sodium and chloride when the diet is low in salt. A study at the University of Michigan many years ago found that young men could lose an average of 7 liters of sweat daily by doing several hours of intense exercise in a hot, humid environment. However, they were able to maintain normal sodium levels consuming just 0.75 gm of salt (300 mg of sodium) per day.

>The Yanomamo Indians of the tropical rain forest of South America do not develop hyponatremia despite a sodium intake of less than 200 mg/day, an active lifestyle, and an average daily temperature of 100+ degrees Fahrenheit.

Also, sweat glands have no renal physiology like countercurrent multiplication, so they can't lower plasma sodium concentration per unit volume.

>and also it can only absorb/retain so much water.
If that were true, water intoxication and salt overdose would be impossible. You are retarded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.