[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wake up tomorrow morning as an 18 year old NEET virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 0mgXsib.jpg (31KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
0mgXsib.jpg
31KB, 960x634px
>you wake up tomorrow morning as an 18 year old NEET virgin
>you're 5'9.5 160 pounds 16% BF
>you have a grower penis that is 7.5 inches long and has a 4.9-5.0 girth when fully erect
>your IQ is 100, head circumference is 24 inches
>you have brown hair brown eyes and look "germanic"
>your personality is INFP

What do you do? I'm depressed and have no direction in life
>>
>>39215025
>head circumference is 24 inches
ok
>>
File: Achillemendies.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Achillemendies.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>39215025
Don't worry kid keep lifting, you're really young. you got a big ol peenor you're dumb as bricks and you have the right look. Go take some classes at your community college and get laid and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
remember there is no right way to live your life. Think about what you did each day, what made you happier, what you'd like to change and move from there one day at a time. chin up my dude
>>
>>39215025
You sound like me when I was 18 except I had lower body fat

I lost my virginity at 21, just keep on trucking my man
>>
File: 1477426328408.jpg (33KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
1477426328408.jpg
33KB, 638x639px
>>39215025
>germanic
>brown eyes brown hair
Subtle cuck posting m8
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 630x945px
>>39215025
>Less than 6'4"
I'd get a job and lift hard
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 397x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 397x296px
>>39215063
This

Also you can't change the past, so stop worrying about it. the only thing you can do is make your future better.
>>
File: 1476634176675.png (42KB, 357x390px) Image search: [Google]
1476634176675.png
42KB, 357x390px
thats basically me but im 24yo khhv 20% bf slighlty taller
>>
File: 20161023_235710.jpg (60KB, 206x322px) Image search: [Google]
20161023_235710.jpg
60KB, 206x322px
>you wake up tomorrow morning in a third world country
>you're missing a leg because the rebels we're being dickwads when they took your town
>you have no education
>you don't know who your parents are
>you rummage through trash and drink out of puddles to survive

What was that OP? You are depressed? Literally do anything, get a job, take classes, volunteer, read, whatever.
>>
>>39215699
>hurr other people have it worse
No shit dumb ass.
>>
>>39215699
Pointing out other peoe have it worse doesn't make your situation better. Suffering is relative and to say things like that makes you seem dismissive of other people's feelings and unpleasant to be around
>>
>>39215025
why did you list all those stats?
maybe you're depressed because you spend a lot of time appraising and trying to quantify your worth
maybe you should think about where you're waking up, in what world, rather than in what body
>>
>>39215699
Terrible argument but it should put your issues into perspective.

At least they don't live in the western world as a white man where the expectations of you are bound in making it or else you're a failure
>>
>>39215720
>>39215733
>I've never left the first world
OP my point is, being depressed sucks but you can change your situation. Actively try and figure out what is causing you pain, and keep working on yourself. Read self help books, brush your teeth everyday, whatever. To think that you have no prospects is a fucking lie. But you have to figure out a way to make yourself believe that.
>>
I'm also 5'9, but I'm brown and my cock is almost an inch smaller. You have to figure out what you do that gives you true enjoyment and satisfaction. Before i joined the army i played vidya, fucked up uni and workee part time. I had a hot as fuck girlfriend who i became dependant on and when she left i realized that only i can really make myself happy.

I guess what I'm trying to say OP is you probably live in a country with tremendous options for careers and hobbies, but it's up to you to pursue them. Pick something, anything and just do it. You don't have to do it forever but any experience and socialization will lead to broader opportunities and you might hear about something you love. As for being a virgin, sex won't make you happy if you're already depressed.

I had the girl of my dreams but i still wanted to kill myself every day. Fix yourself first or any relationship will be doomed to fail.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.