[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be a dyel that's able to destroy 9/10 people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3326.jpg (52KB, 347x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.jpg
52KB, 347x433px
Would you rather be a dyel that's able to destroy 9/10 people in a fight or have a decent physique and can't defend yourself in an a confrontation
>>
If you have a decent physique and is male, then you are by default capable of beating up a lot of people.
>>
>>39214960
i choose destruction.
>>
>>39215017
>physique equals skill
People actually believe this
>>
>>39215034

> doing taek wan jew 1 time a week for a month equals you can beat up a guy taller and heavier than you easily.

People actually believe this.
>>
>>39215034

Nope. Have you see the video of a BJJ fighter in a bareknuckle fight vs Mr. Utah (body builder).... big dude got WRECKED by a guy that's like 5'7, 150 lbs.
>>
>>39215049
Doing regular mma, BJJ or Muay Thai classes puts you leagues ahead of your average joe.

Average joe wouldn't know what to do in a fight if you kick his fuckin knee inwards when he tries to rush you.
>>
>>39215060

Yeah, it scales you turbogeek.

Skill eventually trumps physicality, but at a ratio of like 100:1.

The amount of skill you'd need to defeat somebody 20-30lbs muscle mass heavier + taller you'd need to be a practitioner for half a decade or more.

Most of the

> muh speed and agility cos im a karate masta

Are cunts who have done it recreationally once or twice and think they're ready to rock cunts.

Unless you've done it for goin on a decade do not try to fight guys bigger than you.
>>
>>39215079

> tries to fight Manlet
> Manlet uses big guys weight against him and does a hip toss
> quickly mounts him and puts him into an arm bar
>>
>>39215078

If you picture the average joe as a pencil 4 chan browsing geek I'm sure that fantasy works.

In reality a fight in public starts at chest to chest range and progresses into exchanging punches while front-holding.

As soon as at that happens your ""amateur kickbowxa"" is out of his pre-set element of routine/rules/ring/protective equipment and doesn't know what to do.

Muscle memory doesn't help if you're not in a situation your body associates to the memories.
>>
>>39215079

Height / weight doesn't equal skill. It doesn't equal strength or speed either. I've seen plenty of guys 6'3+ get rocked
>>
>>39215092

> Pulls a fantasy out of thin air

Nice one, heres mine.

Manlet gets in tall guys face, swings, can't reach the head, and is countered by a haymaker to the jaw. Manlet is unconscious.
>>
>>39215106

Height is leverage.

Weight is power & leverage.
>>
>>39215110
*having practiced simple counter attacks, ducks your haymaker and appears behind you*

"Heh. Nothing personal, kid."
>>
>>39215151

*it wuz a hologram the whole time*

*im actually 2 miles away with a 50 cal sniper that can transform into the sharpest katana in the world and cut my bullies in half with 1 slice*

sayonara
>>
>>39215079
this is true.

fought my boss who did mma for 10 years, but I'm 7 inches taller and 45lbs heavier. he shut me down in under 10 seconds. couldn't even land a blow, his responses were so quick because he had practiced them so much.
>>
Physique
It's 2016, fights are limited to the internet
>>
>>39215034
>>physique equals skill
>People actually believe this

The vast majority of people do not know to fight.

Being stronger than them is enough
>>
>>39215017
Absolutely not.

I love guys like you coming to my gym and becoming my punchbag after the 2,5 retarded haymakers they try in the first 2 seconds of the first round. Beating meatheads feels great, thank you for obliging.
>>
9 out of 10 people can't fight . Just by having a good physique ( being strong and lean ) means you could take 9 out of 10 dudes .
>>
>>39215079
You do know what a knockout is, do you? It's not about speed or agility. It's all about technique and it takes a single punch to the chin.

You retards may chinwag all you want on here, but the truth is that combat sports practitioners will fuck you up before you know it. There won't be a fight in the true sense of the word.

It's all about practice. A guy who has a 1000 hours of sparring on record, even at the most basic 1-2-3 combo level, will totally ruin you cause you don't have these hours of practice yourself.

Practice in a combat sport field, that is. Which, mind you, doesn't equal crunches.
>>
>>39215098
>In reality a fight in public starts at chest to chest range
That just about wraps it up as far as your knowledge of fighting. Range is crucial, and guys who have sparred a lot have a literally unbelievable sense of distance. They'll check your glass meathead chin before you can put on your best jason genova face.
>>
I mean, I already am that DYEL. That's why I decided to start lifting so I could be physically stronk as fuck to apply shit better.

What kind of fucktard picks one?
>>
>>39214960
Being able to fight would only be useful if you're in combat sports or if you're an autistic douchebag that starts shit with other people. B is useful for more things. Better first impressions, reel in more women, could get just about any job where you need a good look; modeling, bodybuilding, professional wrestling etc
The latter would generally be much more useful.
>>
>>39215388
lol you're such a doufus you can't even comprehend what he's talking about

ever been to a bar kid?
>>
I love these threads where most of the people have never been in a real fight and give out advice.
That literally how 4chan works. All you neckbeards spouting bullshit about things you have no idea about.
>>
>>39215138
>Height is leverage.

While this is true, the rest of your response seems to indicate you do not know for whom this is an advantage
>>
>>39215098
This guy does have a point, In general anyone who trains at any degree in martial arts will have an advantage over the average person. But in an instance where you came across someone with relative knowledge who doesnt just throw haymakers with his head down its a different picture. pad work or sparring isnt the same as a street fight.
>>
>>39215485
Yeah, I have.

And I'm 27, kid. Oh, and you're an idiot.
>>
>>39215512

It's clearly indicated in the response. If you're unable to decipher which one has the advantage out of a heavier/taller opponent or a lighter/shorter opponent then I cannot help you.

God bless & good luck.
>>
>>39215522
>pad work or sparring isnt the same as a street fight
And a street fight is the same as doing curls? How retarded can you really be?

I literally pissed myself watching Rich Piana's "MMA" video and the one where he "educates" genova on combat sports. Pretty hillarious shit.
>>
Literally never been in a fight my whole life

I'll take the aesthetics
>>
>>39215541

Except the bodybuilders aren't the ones saying they'll wreck a cunt because of their curls.

The weekend martial artists who have only done a slow padded spars and bag work are.
>>
>>39215541
Whats rich piano have to do with it? im not saying being a jacked bodybuilder or having a decent physique is better than trained knowledge in martial arts. I'm just stating the truth a real fight is nothing like what you might practice in the gym no ones going to walk with you at you pace.
>>
>>39215614

Wait, are you saying in a street confrontation we don't bow and the ref breaks it up if we clinch?
>>
>>39214960
Clearly the latter since as a well adjusted young white malte with academic background and decent upbringing, I never got in a confrontation and never will.

The worst altrication I'm gonna get in is if I yell at someone who bumped into my BMW.
>>
This is a fun thread, i fight regularly, it's fun in it's own way. Useless in most events of real life, just like lifting really.

>>39215585
>The weekend martial artists who have only done a slow padded spars and bag work are.

those are the worst, mostly seen doing kung fu (ANY style), taekwondo (ITF and the new WTF) some forms of Karate (whatever made up style that isn't shotokan or kyokushin), Aikido (most schools) annnnnddd i don't know, early MMA was bad in that any dumb shit that knew 2 fucks about brazilian jujistsu would set up a school and sell snake oil.

>>39215486
no one should ever show his power level on this kind things because most have no way of proving themselves other than "i know you don't you dumb go back to curls"
>>
>people fight fairly
>not using your environment to your advantage
>not picking up a chair, fire extinguisher, glass bottle, small table, TV, lamp, or even using other people to throw/shove/hit the other person
>not owning a gun

Why the fuck would you ever try to fight someone on even footing ESPECIALLY if they are more skilled than you?

Decent physique over anything. He may be a better fighter but I have plenty of weapons at my disposal.
>>
>>39215614
>I'm just stating the truth a real fight is nothing like what you might practice in the gym
But that's not the truth. They teach you how to throw a proper punch at a boxing gym. They teach you slips, bobs and weaves, footwork, punching combinations, having your chin tucked in, countering, etc. All that is perfectly applicable in a "real" fight, irregardless of the fact that such almost always end up with a single sucker punch or 12 niggers kicking a guy while he's down.

I'm not trying to sound tough, neither consider myself to be. If you think that they "walk with you at your pace" in every gym in the world, you're and absolutely clueless moron. I've had black eyes, eyebrow cuts, suffered TKO liver shots, got cracked ribs, etc. And that's just muy thai sparring, not competition.

For your sake, all of you gainzzz chasing meatheads better get some real idea about fighting before you just happen to run into the wrong guy who won't let you fly your lifter bullshit around.
>>
>>39215782

wow man r u a spartan irl

SPARTZNZ WOT IS UR PROFESSION
>>
>>39215747
I literally pointed a gun at guy who studied martial arts extensively, and he said "You got 20 feet. I'll close it in .6 seconds and if I'm not dead, you will be." I put the gun down and we continued drinking after I apologized.

those guys will kill you if you come at them with a knife, or something you pick up around you. a gun is ok most of the time, but you better know how to shoot and be prepared to pull the trigger quick.
>>
Been in a few street fights myself, also done MMA for a couple of years but i always boil it down to some real stone age thinking.
If you're the bigger one, use size, weight and strenght to your advantage. If you're the smaller one, use speed, cardio (unless you are a smoking fag) and keep your fucking distance!
If however the other persons world is evolving around martial arts... you're fucked bro
>>
>>39215837
Do you realize how many shots you can get off in 1 second?

I sincerely hope this is bait. Like, I'm really hoping this is bait
>>
>>39215862
That has to be bait. Or just a flat out lie from either side. One leg shot is plenty enough to take anyone down.

You could pick something up and throw it at him faster than he could cover 20 feet.
>>
>>39215034
>N-NO BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT ANYONE WITH STRENGTH. ONLY SKILL COUNTS GODDAMNIT REEEE
>>
>>39215110
guy then grabs manlet's girl by her hair and drags her into his cave.
monkey sounds.
black man shouts WORLDSTAR in the background
>>
File: tumblr_nt918qGqUi1uzyhopo1_1280.png (868KB, 1000x1450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt918qGqUi1uzyhopo1_1280.png
868KB, 1000x1450px
As per usual, thread got shitfucked by MMAutists.
>>
>>39215892
they're both equally important
>>
If you fight you'll probably end up in jail, so literally no point in being a dyel with mma skills. Confrontation is avoided with words and if you can't avoid physical shit, do your best to fight back. Honestly if you can't defend yourself even a little then your a fgt, but either way if you survive then the other gai goes to jail and you've got yourself a shit ton of money senpai, if you sue of course. Definitely not a beta.
>>
>>39215782
yea i totally agree with you, like i said trained knowledge in martial arts is obviously applicable to fighting but it doesnt make you invincible particularly when you fight other trained people, that was supposed to be work not walk.
>>
>>39215782
Also for your sake, maybe lay off the head blows and read the replies before you comment and call people morons.
>>39215522
>>
>>39215138
Height is range, i'm 6'2 and i can punch everyone shorter than me in my K-1 club in the face while they can hit me.
>>
>>39216143
>lay off the head blows
I can protect my head somewhat efficiently, but this chubby fucker totally raped my liver last week.

I'm keeping that right elbow in it's fucking place today, I fucking swear it. Can't wait to get to the gym.

I seem to have offended some of you guys with my bullshit. Didn't mean to. It's just that I see /fit/fags underestimating guys who train in MA/combat sports. You should never underestimate your opponent, especially if he looks DYEL - many times it's exactly these guys that can rape you.
>>
Silva, even now, could fuck up on, 99,999/100,000 people
>>
File: 1475378976153.jpg (210KB, 619x2081px) Image search: [Google]
1475378976153.jpg
210KB, 619x2081px
>>39215098
Dude, in out K-1 club we train 30-40% of the time in clinch with knees, elbows and hooks...

Only protection we use then is mouthguards and light boxing gloves
>>
>>39214960
>implying a dyel can even destroy 9/10 people while still looking like a dyel

name one professional fighter fighting at heavyweight that looks dyel.

they all look buff as fuck because thats the base requirement. skill is whats seperating the beginners and the pros
>>
>>39216291

That'd make sense since he was literally at the top of people we pay to fight for entertainment.
>>
If you have a decent physique plus a knife, you can defend against most threats within reason.

Knives are OP senpai
>>
>>39216298
light boxing gloves

how many oz
>>
>>39216298
I have to have 14oz, my trainer thinks i hit to hard so he wont let me use any lighter (188cm, 95kg)
>>
>>39216323
>>39216392
Woops, replied to myself
>>
>>39216392
your trainer is a pussy, i would make you use 12 at most oz you're not that big
>>
>>39216392
>14 oz
>womens sparring size gloves

either go 10 for the competitive realism, or 16 for max safety
>>
>>39216425
>16
at that point just strap yourself on pillows for the extra dose of safety
>>
Rwccomend me a martial art to take up.

Want to learn self defence, and ideally, get some gains
>>
>>39215629
Hey, you with the academic background... What's an altrication?
>>
>>39216457
Find a good teacher, what you do doesn't really matter that much

But whatever Judo is ok for gains + defense
>>
>>39216441
well you are in heavyweight range.

if you spar over 70% max intensity then you might as well make sure you protect the other guy.

>>39216457
boxing if you want shoulders, triceps, traps.

MT if you want overall body development.
but imo whatever one has a better trainer.
its pointless if your trainer doesnt instruct you well on proper technique. then its literally just cardio with bouts of anaerobic

as for grappling vs striking its personal preference.
i like the feel of striking as well as the footwork, range and technique that goes along with it.

others like grappling because you can train at full intensity and its a better full body workout.

i personally think grappling is fucking gay as fuck and aside from a few judo throws, the rest is useless in real life on account of concrete, glass, and the anti bjj headkick.
>>
>>39216308
You're saying better fighters wouldn't use their skills to get money?
>>
>>39216519

.. Huh?
>>
>>39216501
>if you spar over 70% max intensity then you might as well make sure you protect the other guy.

Again, sound like pussy talk from your trainer, if you aren't giving it your all then what's the point of the extra protection, i presume your mates have all very different weight / height / age?
If so that's either a pity and not a good training for you considering your physique or your class is for beginners, which isn't inherently bad mind you but you know.
>>
>>39216534
You're post implied that Silva is was a popular fighter rather than one of the best
>>
>>39215017
A good boxer in the 130 lb division would fuck up most body builders honestly.
>>
>>39216565
right, because the only way to train is to go at 100% sparring every session right?

because the purpose of sparring is to knock the other guy out right?

>enjoy your dementia pugilistica
>>
>>39216675
Not that guy
If I go less than 100% my trainer will bitch at me, not just with sparring, with all aspects of my training.

The point of sparring is to gain as much experience possible before you enter a ring. If that experience is done at 70% you and your trainer are doing a disservice.

That said there are sessions where one guy would be completely on the defensive or only using our left to sharpen skills. But again, its always at 100% unless I'm sparring with the younger kids.
>>
>>39216675
i'm not saying that friend.

What i'm saying is that if you aren't doing full contact (as you should, you're sparing anyway) then using heavy 14 oz becomes more of a redundancy, as well hindrance as your mind gets accustomed to the weight and start to trow punches slower.

Don't you agree with that?
>>
>>39216300
Deontay Wilder
>>
>>39216724
his train of thought goes along the way of 100% = FULL CONTACT.

What i'm saying is not to go full contact with mates that may or may not be beginners but rather: if you're not going full on, why use the pussy gloves, that btw, i wouldn't have you use anyway at that weight (with someone around the same weight), i would go with 12s at most.
>>
>>39216763
Well, I use 16 ozs with headgear and a cup for safety, but my trainer has stated repeatedly that as we get closer to getting the license in a year and a half from now we're going down to 12 then 10. I've only started in June. But the trainer hits me full contact with the 16oz and he catches me full contact on the mitts also. At my weight class the gloves are 8ozs, which is glorified cardboard at that point.
>>
>>39216798
see i knew you were a beginner, with less than 6 months into the stuff, and also your trainer IS being a pussy with you but it get why now, next time when i fucking tell you 14 is way too big for you instead of going defensive mode listen the other motherfucker who may have been doing this for 16 years now.

Hope you keep at it bro, kickboxing can be really good and it's popularity is on the rise nowadays.
>>
>>39216763
>>39216724
>>39216734

perhaps i should clarify.
i mean 70% not in the sense that its not full contact.

i mean 70% instead of 100% force into the punches.

instead of putting my full bodyweight into it and clenching like i would in the ring or on the heavy bag, i hold back a bit so they dont get hit too hard.

i agree its pointless if you arent doing full contact, just not at full power.

i merely mean its kind of pointless to be knocking out the other guy when you're both there to learn. its better to let the other guy know you have the opportunity to knock him out by throwing less than full force.

the purpose of ensuring both of you have 16 oz is because you dont trust the other guy. never know what they'll pull in the heat of the moment.

>>39216798
headgear merely prevents cuts, not concussions. theres really no point to it if you are using heavier gloves.
you better be using a mouthguard.
if you doing boxing you dont need a cup.
>>
I'll take the fighting skills then lift once I acquire them
>>
>>39216849
>next time when I fucking tell you

You're referring to someone else. I'm not that guy calm down big guy
>>
>>39216878
Of course we use a mouth guard and having watched Bowe Golata 1 and 2 I can say without much experience that you do need a cup in boxing.
>>
>>39216300
Contemporary fighters generally look buff because of the juice. Rocky Marciano was a DYEL according to our criteria, but I prefer to get shot than to be punched by him.
>>
>>39215060
>body builder
which doesn't train for strength, power, explosiveness, or for any real purpose other than vanity.
next.
>>
>>39216613

No I didn't, wtf are you on about.
>>
>>39217020

> but I prefer to get shot than to be punched by him.

r u retarded
>>
File: IMG_3329.jpg (46KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3329.jpg
46KB, 640x336px
>>39217728
I'm sure the 250 lbs meathead has no strength, power or explosiveness. I'm sure the 150 Manlet is stronger.

It's simple.. if the mma guy has been training for as long as his opponent has been lifting, the mma guy will win every damn time
>>
>>39214960
Is that lotus' Halloween costume?
>>
>>39217728
>le powerlifting meme
Kill yourself. An untrained powerlifter is equally as useless in physical confrontations as an untrained bodybuilder.
>>
>>39217843
t. too dumb to understand sarcasm
>>
>>39214960

Anderson Silva in his prime was GOAT UFC fighter prove me wrong. He literally stopped caring even more as he got older his only weakness.
>>
>>39218030

you realise thats not what sarcasm is, right?

sarcasm would be

> gee anon, you're definitely not a retard

see thats sarcastic, as you clearly are.

but saying "i'd rather get shot" while using that statement to imply he punches really hard is not sarcasm.
>>
>>39217921
>I'm sure the 250 lbs meathead has no strength, power or explosiveness.
Yes, bodybuilders don't train for power or explosiveness. They also don't train for strength either and are considerably weaker than those who do. They are strong though.

>>39217934
>Kill yourself. An untrained powerlifter is equally as useless in physical confrontations as an untrained bodybuilder.
A trained fighter *should* always win against and untrained opponent, but size, strength, and power/explosiveness behind that strength can tip the scale.
>>
>>39218081
So you're familiar with a single form of sarcasm, that's good. It's fascinating how limited and simple the world is when you're a fucking retard: you can't really see beyond the boundaries set by your own mediocrity.
>>
>>39218349

yeah you can double down if you want

you fucked up your argument, and you look like a retard.

good news: its an anonymous website.

you can just close the tab.

lmao idiot.
>>
Why would i need to defend myself with my physical strength when i have a gun?
>>
>>39218042
I don't think he stopped caring, I think he just got into that combination of lazy and cocky that led to his downfall. If he didn't care, he wouldn't fight professionally anymore. Hell, if he didn't care, he would've retired as one of the greatest before he lost to Weidman.
>>
>>39214960
ITT: Stupid arguments from both sides.

If all you do is lift weights and you fight a guy who actually fights*, you lose. Conversely, if you weigh 120-150 lbs, and haven't been regularly training hard/competing for 5+ years and you square up with someone 250+ lbs thinking that you can handle them, you're gonna probably get rocked.

*For our purposes, actually fighting means training a serious martial art, including competition and full-contact sparring. No Strip Mall Krav Maga, Aikido, Wushu, Tai Chi, Oriental Mysticism bullshit. Boxing, Wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai, Sambo, etc.
>>
>>39218042
Chris Weidman always had his number. Even before Anderson started goofing around, Weidman was fucking him up. If it didn't go to a KO, Weidman would've spent most of that fight taking him down and tearing him up.

GOAT in his prime was Fedor.
>>
File: 1438985020424.jpg (88KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438985020424.jpg
88KB, 478x720px
>>39214960
dyel that can destroy 9/10 people in a fight of course. I would then become a boxer or an mma fighter and become rich. I would then proceed to beat up and take the girls of 9/10 of the guys who chose the other option. lol
>>
File: lanklet rekt.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
lanklet rekt.webm
2MB, 400x224px
>>39215079

pic related
>>
>>39215110
see
>>39219003

>when will they learn :)
>>
>>39219003
they are the same weight and the lanklet looks dyel.
>>
>>39218902
he fights for the money
he doesn't care about the results as much anymore
>>
>>39214960
>that
>dyel

are you a roid monkey or something senpai

i never understood why looking pretty fit = dyel

but i guess its arnie fizeek or bust

dyel to me is like 10 inch arms and nothing but skinnyfat
>>
File: IMG_3336.jpg (246KB, 1000x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3336.jpg
246KB, 1000x826px
>>39219039
He looks like your average joe, but he's one of, if not the best UFC fighter of all time.
>>
>>39219263
this what is wrong with these fucking people? Everything is

>lift weights bro

Holy shit go back to the body building forum
>>
>>39215079
this is both true and false

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbpJ1pr_wG8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U8qzqIj7m0

And training to fight gives you aesthetics, It's just that Silva was a striker who did bjj so he didn't focus on strength training.
>>
>>39215017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4
>>
>>39215017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzXQGMqY8_E
>>
>>39215079
>>39215892
>see

>>39219985
>>39220002
>>
Bouncer here. Most people don't know how to fight. Most bouncers don't know how to fight either. Some are just big and strong enough to pick you up like a child. The ones that can fight train, manage distance, and make sure not to get sucker punched. This chest to chest cenario is for people who don't want to fight.
>>
i've done bjj and muay thai for 5 years roughly, anyone who thinks that strength or size has little impact is as deluded as people who think that if they just train a martial art and do little fitness besides it they will succeed, to be the best at fighting you need a great physique for a fight in the ring which can go for many rounds the obviously need good cardio and so more weight is a hindrance but most street fights are over within a minute and so cardio has a smaller impact. however in a street fight someone can just stab you so either muscles or a black belt won't do much to protect you so deescalation is the best.
>>
>>39219985
a couple things that people should note when watching this:

Lance is definitely nowhere near 250 lbs. He's a fucking manlet who almost certainly doesn't weigh over 200.

The video claims he taps out, but we see no evidence of this.

Neither of these things is to say that he wasn't hilariously outclassed, but put Pedro up against a legit 250 lb strong guy with the barest familiarity with wrestling and he'd probably have more than he could handle.
>>
>>39214960
I've come to a point in my life where I don't lift to look like Zyzz. I lift because I don't want to be fucked with and I don't anyone to try to mess with my girlfriend.

I'd be happy to know I can take down most people should it come blows. I'm hotheaded and that's why I refuse to take roids, but I do want to learn how to fight so I can take a guy down should her ex try to pick another fight.
>>
>>39219024
>they are the same weight and the lanklet looks dyel.

They are obviously not the same weight or even in the same weight class. The lanklet doesn't look dyel. Wouldn't the lanklets reach make up for that stuff even if they were true?

Nah skill and experience are far more important than size and strength.
>>
So people who actually know how to fight. Where do I start? Half a year ago a friend of mine got his ass kicked outside a bar. I fully agree with >>39220366 I want to be able to defend myself in a fight
>>
>>39220522
>They are obviously not the same weight or even in the same weight class.
they look like they'd be close to the same weight class, boy.
>>
>>39219263
the average joe thinks that looks ripped you idiot

delusional tren heads i swear
>>
>>39215837
Good to know that guy is as fast as usain bolt lmao. His point is valid if you haven't drawn the gun though.
>>
>be a DYEL that fights other DYEL's
>win
>think this correlates to beating guys bigger than you
>>
>>39216300
roy nelson
>>
>>39221179
even then my money is on the guy with the gun, assuming the guy with the gun is expecting the dude to run at him
>>
>>39215034

It might as well when a VAST majority of people don't train for strength OR learn a martial art. Doing even one of those at a decent level already makes you able to beat 9/10 people
>>
>>39219263
That backne on Sonnen.

Fucking fraud.
>>
>>39221281
according to /fit/ concealed carry is useless in a fight
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.