[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paleolithic diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Paleo_food_wood.jpg (106KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
Paleo_food_wood.jpg
106KB, 700x469px
Paleolithic diet. Good, bad or meme diet?
What difference does it make on your gains?

I hear good things about it, but the fact that i'm hearing only good things makes me worried i'm getting shilled.
>>
>>39214860

It's better than the average person's diet but it is bro science to the max. People have been eating grains and oils for 10000 years and in that time we have become bigger, stronger, smarter and faster than ever before.
>>
Meme, it's just an extension of the "natural=better'' fallacy
>>
my sister insists her attention span got way better ever since she started on it, and she can actually read books like a normal human being now. that's all i know about it.
it's circumstantial evidence, though.
>>
complete meme

more than half the tards falling for it don't seem to realize what it's even meant to be and post shit like paleo burritos from reddit or tumblr paleo chocolate cake on their instagrams.
>>
>>39214860
Sort of meme.

None of the food available to westerners today even remotely resembles the food available to our ancestors. We've changed it all beyond recognition thanks to tens of thousands of years of selective breeding and cultivation.

Some parts of it as well are utter nonsense - you frequently hear people saying real paleo = no seasoning, but early man seasoned the fuck out of his food with whatever he could find, especially salt. We've also been cooking food for much longer than many people think.

That being said, a high protein diet with moderately high fat and mostly complex carbs (which is what any attempt to faithfully approximate paleo is going to net out at) is far healthier than the standard western diet.
>>
nothing in that picture is paleolithic sans the legumes.
The paleo diet, is merely the farmers diet with hipster rules
>>
>>39215460
lol i just googled paleo and used the first result
>>
File: 1458167541432s.jpg (3KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1458167541432s.jpg
3KB, 116x125px
>>39214899
>fallacy

top kek
>>
>>39215460
>being this retarded
>not knowing that whole pic is paleo according to the diet

JUST
>>
>>39215424
>None of the food available to westerners today even remotely resembles the food available to our ancestors.
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.