[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinlets get the most women prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Chinlets get the most women prove me wrong.
>>
File: closethread.jpg (54KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
closethread.jpg
54KB, 600x398px
you're the proof, op
>>
>>39214839
>I hope he doesn't ask us for money
>>
They actually do desu. I have no idea why, they have that extremely bitchy voices and are extremely smug too, but for some reason girls just flock to them. Maybe girls just like guys that know how to talk shit?
>>
>>39214839
> wonder if it has anything to do with it being less intimidating
>>
>>39214839
how old are these girls?
>>
>>39214839
Probably not but if you're a chinlet and look decent/good from the front (not like the guy in OP lmao) girls don't really seem to care if you have a disgusting profile view.
>>
>>39214839
>mfw this guy doenst even lift and gets prime pussy

you lied to me /fit/
>>
as friends.
>>
>>39214839
Im actually kind of mad because id give my left arm to even FIND girls who look like the blonde chick in the middle and are single
All the chicks i meet are taken already and thats the biggest kick in the dick

I dont give a shit about being rejected but i actually want a chance to try
>>
>>39214839
>lift 4 girls
>>
>>39215582
>chinlet
>looking good from any angle.
>>
File: IMG_2004.jpg (19KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.jpg
19KB, 250x375px
>>39214839
NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>39216904
Where do you live?
>>
>>39216992
somewhere in northern europe mate

Case in point
Girl i knew had a bf, got sick of it since he was the only guy she had been with and she was 18 so she wanted to party
She dumped him and started dating, next time i met her a few months later she had been with 20 guys and was in a steady relationship again

Its kind of strange everywhere i go all the guys are single and none of the girls are single, the math just doesnt add up
>>
>>39216904
Taken girls are the sluttiest go for it.
>>
I know this guy who has a terrible chin, a saggy face, ugly beady eyes, shit hair but girls flock to him because he's a giant douche and says and does what he wants

I don't understand and I don't mean >hurr why do girls like assholes and not me a nice guy, I don't think I am, but what's the appeal seriously
>>
Cause women are zombies, they like turtles.
>>
>>39217011
>Case in point
You mean useless n=1 anecdote
>>
>>39217040
He has a camera following him which equals popularity/status. It is actually that simple. Also confidence, I guess.

>tfw chinlet
How do I into chin gains?
>>
>>39218142
Operation x1.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.