[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was that line /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2346.jpg (59KB, 584x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2346.jpg
59KB, 584x779px
"I would drag my bare balls over a field of broken glass just to see where her poop comes from...."

Idk I'm terrible with quotes, I want to use this line to hit on drunk sloots this Halloween....
If I quote out right I'll definetly get laid and lose my virginity....

THANK YOU /FIT/
>>
>>39213952
that's a godlike stomach
>>
File: 1402399757202.jpg (97KB, 453x352px) Image search: [Google]
1402399757202.jpg
97KB, 453x352px
nah it was "i would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie"

think it was directed at Emma Stone.

also don't say that to women lmao
>>
>>39213952
I want to lick her abs before I nut on them and watch it drain down those beautiful aqueducts.
>>
>>39213952
I would pull the sword out of her coochie so that King Arthur would berry me.
>>
>>39213952

The one from generation kill is better,
i've gotten many keks at work from it

"I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from"
>>
>>39214455
KEK
>>
File: IMG_2347.jpg (42KB, 377x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.jpg
42KB, 377x568px
Would /fit/ trade in becoming a Manlet just to be with her?
>>
>>39216331
>hand on shoulder
That's a classic way to instantly emasculate someone. I do it to manlets all of the time when i take pics with them
>>
Google goldengaines body building.com and take your pick of A+ material

The origin of those quoted
>>
>>39213952
i have an erection and a knife and one them is going in you tonight
>>
>>39216418
Wut?
>lankies awkwardly touching other guys shoulders
B-b-bet you feel small huh
>>
>>39216510
>most of my friends are 6'2"-6'3"
>I'm a sultry 5'10"
>look like manlet in all photos with them
>still have no trouble pulling tail when I'm out with them

It's like I get secondary height gains. Either that or they really don't know how to actually talk to girls for more than two seconds.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.