[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did lifting help get her? Why arn't you with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: hug.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
Did lifting help get her?
Why arn't you with her?
>>
>>39212195

Lifted for her 9 months. Only to find out she's a whore. Then continued to attract all kind of girls and became cocky with my muscles. Where i treated this waifu material girl as one of them sloots.

Now back at square one.. But this time, i already got the muscles so idk what to do..
>>
I only lifted after about three years of not being around her (meaning I was lifting mostly for personal betterment, not entirely for her, but I'll admit it was like 65/35), but after being that long without her I really got time to think and I realized that I would have been miserable with her. I was a vidya kid, computers, anime, comic books, etc. A pre-weeb. And she was this outdoorsy hunter, football watching, rap music enthusiast who was actually pretty overweight, though in my "prime" I didn't even notice. I kept my time occupied with the games and shit, so I didn't think about her until I started lifting, because I didn't have a direct distraction. Thought about her between sets. Really got to reflect. Then late last year I found out she got engaged, and that was it. I realized I didn't feel like I was in love with her anymore. It was an amazing feeling but at the same time it was infuriating because I realized how much time I wasted fawning all over her when there were 5 or 6 girls I could have pursued in that time. Then early this year I met the actual girl of my dreams who fits me in every way and has a ton of common interests with me, but also likes stuff I'd never heard of, but am growing to enjoy. It's been a wild 5 or 6 years but I'm finally content. I'm not with her because she's the wrong one, and I don't need her.

/blog
>>
>>39212195
She's engaged to be married. I lost 100 lbs. I've been lifting 3 months because I figure I can become so attractive she'll throw herself at me.
(it's not going to happen)
Best case scenario I attract someone else.
>>
>>39212195
Because I've had her and it was boring. I'm chasing my goals rather than wasting time on bitches. I spent the age of 18 - 25 complicating my life with girls when I should of been putting all my energy into boxing. Now I'm 27 and never been happier as a single man. Not been laid in 9 months and i don't even miss it F'amalam.

Dont put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>39212195
Lifting keeps her wrapped around my finger, had her before I started, it didn't get serious until I started though so maybe lifting did get her.

Doesn't matter though I moved and I don't believe LDR's will work, one can hope though. Thanks for the hug wojak, I don't like to think about it but I'm sure we'll drift apart.
>>
What does it mean if your girlfriend starts babying you out of nowhere?
>>
>>39212377
LDRs are difficult. Part of me wants to cut my girl off because we're about 4 hours away but due to her being a NEET and her parents not knowing anything about her online life, and her being homeschooled for her whole life until graduation, I might not get to see her until nearly 2018. I love her and I'm gonna try my damndest but working beside the college campus in my town isn't doing me any favors. Aside from seeing the good looking girls, I'm also seeing the couples, seeing what I'm missing out on. Good thing I'm a sperg.
>>
>>39212268
This is one of the most autistic things I've ever read. You created your dream girl and projected it onto her; she was never real.
>>
>>39212460
I honestly wish that. I was a homeschooled sperg, met her at church.
>>
File: laughing cats.jpg (24KB, 580x417px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cats.jpg
24KB, 580x417px
>>39212486
>met her at church.
>>
>>39212443
Same boat mane, 4 hours away, super timid in my new environment so I'm just worried about gaining muscle.

Lucky for you she's a NEET, I'm worried mine will get tired of not seeing me all the time.
Thanks for not replying with >your getting cucked m8
>>
>>39212195
Nope, I got her being myself. Liftig is part of myself tho.

Shit, I guess well never know.

>>39212251
You have a shity attitude. Who are you to say a girl is a whore?
>>
File: cat.png (317KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
317KB, 400x400px
>>39212664
>Who are you to say a girl is a whore?
>>
>>39212630
we're all gonna make it. Just take it easy getting readjusted to your environment. Even if it falls though, building muscle is a good thing to do because it'll make pulling girls easier, and you already have a gf so you have at least a little know-how. The more attached you get to a new girl, the less and less you'll be upset about the old one. I've learned and relearned that lesson quite a few times at this point. I do wish you the best though, hope the LDR works out for you.

Mine being a NEET isn't exactly doing me any favors though. If she could drive I could definitely put her up for a few days and have honest fun and a good time around here. If I drive to her I have to get a hotel 20 minutes away and have to pick her up in secrecy under the guise of her going to her cousin's or something obscure, in a town with nothing really to do.
>>
I never got her.

Ive never really been in love since my first crush in 2nd year of highschool, granted I dont really know any grills.

Im a 20 year old virgin(21 in December). Is it to late for me brahs? Am I doomed to be a beta cuck forever? Should I just not even bother with girls anymore?
>>
>>39212796
It's only too late when you give up. And high school love isn't love. It was fucking high school.

I'm 23 and I thought I was in love when I was in high school, and now I'm in the most fulfilling relationship I've ever been in, with a completely different woman who I had no idea existed at the time.

>>39212377
check'd
>>
>>39212861

> And high school love isn't love. It was fucking high school.

33 year old anon here that's been with the same girl since 14.

PS: fuck you

PPS: I can timestamp ring
>>
lifting will make women more attracted to you.

but if you're not sociable, handsome, smart, funny, or successful and you think lifting is the missing piece then you're delusional.

lift for yourself, first and foremost. if you need validation from girls to lift then you're soft af and no amount of weight will change that
>>
>>39212887
BOI
You are so fucking lucky
>>
i need to get over her
i dont know why im still so irrationally hung up on her
we had our go, it didnt work

we had a connection, so real, so unlike anything ive ever had before

but alas, it was nothing to her
i need to get over her, and lifting weights hasnt really helped desu
>>
For the first time in my life, there isn't a "her."

Its weird: I used to think from time to time that there wasn't a "her" but there always was in some way or the other. But now, there actually isn't a single girl I'm really interested in chasing. I thought it would be freeing but now I just feel kinda directionless.
>>
Lifting won't get "her"

I'm a fat, disgusting slob that had no self control for 21 years of my life. Why would anyone want ever want me?

I lift so I feel better about myself, and to lose weight, in the hopes that someone sees me as a human, and not some fucking freak. I don't care if a "her" ever happens. It's better this way.
>>
The last girl I was really interested in, found out she had a boyfriend early on. Then found out he cheated on her before and she's still with him so I stopped talking to her.
Fuck cheaters, fuck polygamy, and fuck people who support that type of behavior.
>>
>>39212887
>33
>close to settled down if you aren't there already
>he's not even 21
>swooning over a girl he met at the beginning of his prime
>letting it inhibit him from living a full life in his best years, especially this soon out of the gate
Good for you but you for the 14 years, and being one of the rare exceptions unless you grew up in the south, but you should be saying fuck you to the other kid. What a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>39212676
>tfw never gonna get laid
>>
>>39212709
Thanks bud, I really appreciate the uplift m8

I wish the best for your endeavors as well

We're all gonna make it baby
>>
File: 1473732402397.webm (1MB, 840x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473732402397.webm
1MB, 840x350px
Yes.
Because I can do better now.
>>
File: 1471880984400.jpg (59KB, 669x796px) Image search: [Google]
1471880984400.jpg
59KB, 669x796px
Yes. Lifting boosts looks and confidence which chicks notice and are attracted to.
>>
Yeah, it kinda did. I was doing more martial arts n stuff when we met but I was in shape.
I'm with her, we live together.
>>
>>39212195
>Did lifting help get her?
no
>Why arn't you with her?
see above
>>
Because she's just a little bit better than me genetically.

She's a little bit smarter. Her father's penis (aka the penis genes she carries) is just a little bit longer than my father's penis genes.

I naturally want what I can't have and want to improve my family's genetic position. She's so close to me genetically but unfortunately I'm not quite the perfect pair.

Nothing quite as painful as finding a girl who looks like she comes from your genetic tribe but you aren't enough for her.

Almost making "the cut" may allow you to get in her pussy but it won't keep her.
>>
All i attract are ugly chicks beneath my standards. I aint no gift from God but i deserve better. I just fap and lift, bitches aint shit
>>
File: 1447032411873.jpg (441KB, 1000x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1447032411873.jpg
441KB, 1000x1175px
>>39212195
>Why aren't you with her?

Because she's 2D.
>>
File: 1469769494169.jpg (33KB, 604x694px) Image search: [Google]
1469769494169.jpg
33KB, 604x694px
Because I started lifting to forget about her.
>>
>>39212195
Yea, but only cause confidence.
>>
>>39215129

Ah, the feels station. Yes, I do believe this is my stop as well.

Old goal: Look good for her.
New goal: Squat a house.
>>
>>39212195

No, and she's on another continent currently.
>>
>>39212664
kys
>>
I don't get this girl
>Meet girl at party
>We hit it off really well
>Get her number
>Start texting her a bit, going fine, she takes awhile to respond but not a big deal
>She asks a question, I respond to it, and then she just stops responding
>Wait a day and then yesterday I text her again and ask her if she wants to get some lunch after our classes on Thursday
>She agrees
>Tell her I'm about to go to work so I'd text her when I'm off and figure out the details
>She says okay sounds good
>Get off, text her about some details like where we should meet and that I'd give her a ride
>She never responds
Fucking why, when we talk she seems interested and enthusiastic
Now what do I do? Do I just wait again and then tomorrow night send her a "we on for tomorrow?" text?
>>
>>39215735
I think her interest lies elsewhere. time to let her go. you're spinning your wheels with this one, sorry m8
>>
>>39215735
She's not interested bruh, move on before you fall for her.
>>
As long as I still have the headband she left, I still have a chance. Gonna be aesthetic as fuck when we me up again, and I won't let her get away again. Not again
>>
>>39215735
Girls do this, they change their mind and flake
Move on fast and do NOT fall for her
>>
>>39215767
Yeah you're probably right
I'll still text her cause she did agree to going and I got nothing to lose, but if she cancels then yeah it's obvious she ain't interested
>>
>>39212664
He's probably one of the 50 guys that passed her around.
>>
>>39213020
Time heals all wounds.
>>
>>39212195
Nope.
Because there is no her.
>>
File: my face.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
my face.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
>>39212664

>who are you to say a girl is a whore hurrrr
>2016
kill yourself cuck
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.