[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There should be a minimum height requirement for Mr. Olympia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: HgEWxrgUZ1o.jpg (90KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
HgEWxrgUZ1o.jpg
90KB, 612x612px
There should be a minimum height requirement for Mr. Olympia. At least 6' if not more.

I just can't take little guys seriously and to say that a 5'9" person has the best physique in the world is downright laughable.
>>
FUCKING SHORT LITTLE MEN NEED TO FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES ARLEADY GO INTO YOUR ROOM AND PUT A SHOT GUN IN YOU MOUOTH AND PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER YOU FAGS
>>
There isn't one already? lol
>>
Either that shorter fellow has big hands or that taller gentleman has woefully small hands.
>>
>>39211884
but that's just your personal opinion. why should they make that rule just because its what you want?
>>
obvious bait is obvious
if the taller physique is the superior one, why doesn't the Mr Olympia title belong to a tall person then? or at least, why isn't it regularly awarded to the taller competitors?
>>
>>39211884

That picture or Olivier Richters is old. He's waaaaaay bigger now. Here he is with big Rammy.

Olivier is 7'2" (2.18m) and waaaay over 300 pounds now
>>
Why not have 3 height categories :

>5'11 and under - manlet category

>6'0 - 6'5 - prime category

>6'6 and up - freak category
>>
>>39212070

And a 7ft plus Annunaki category...
>>
>>39212022

Or the shorter fella is attempting to out angle the taller one, and his hand is closer to camera.
>>
File: 527193.png (242KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
527193.png
242KB, 550x309px
>>39212067
>olympia height
>phil 5'9
>big ramy 5'9
>tfw big ramy taller than phil
>sadik 5'11
>tfw big ramy almost as tall as sadik

why can't they be honest with their heights
>>
>>39211884
lmao phil would destroy him with a single punch
>>
>>39212067
Damn, Ramy looks ridiculous in clothes. He's like some poorly designed top-heavy thing about to tip over lol
>>
>>39212124
Is he /ourguy/?

Is he Chad?

>start off as skelly lanklet
>realize some of the biggest and most impressive physiques in the world belong to manlets
>come up with a plan
>visit /fit/
>start eating at a massive surplus
>read the sticky
>lift heavy weights up and down
>demoralize and emasculate manlet champions everywhere
>die drowning in a sea of pussy

I'm not seeing anything wrong with his plan.
>>
>>39212946

He got a giant penis too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.