[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tinder.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
7KB, 400x400px
Hanging in there, /fit/?
>>
>>39211440
Post some Tinder shit then faggot
>>
>>39211440
>Have swiped through all the girls in my meager small town of 30k people
>Next to no matches
On the fence about just saying fuck it and lifting for gains with no care about looks anymore. If I did, I would go for Silverback gorilla mode.
>>
>girl messaged me first
>"you have a nice smile :)"
>close app and never responded to her

Lifting can't cure your autism
>>
File: 1477437229377.png (1MB, 750x1334px)
1477437229377.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>
>>39211440
I'm two surgeries and 11 pounds from downloading Tinder.
>>
File: 1476589513022.jpg (50KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476589513022.jpg
50KB, 600x900px
>>39211507
Yuck
>>
>>39211588
I'm 18 pounds away. I made it to a point where I was happy, confident and getting laid no problem, then I JUSTed myself and just gave up on life and put loads of weight on. Few more weeks though and I'll be good.
>>
File: australians.jpg (65KB, 720x852px)
australians.jpg
65KB, 720x852px
>match with qt
>she goes to the effort of constructing a pick up line about dating chemists (I mentioned I'm doing a masters in chemistry in my profile)
>I sorta end up calling her a holmium (chemically symbol Ho)
>she deletes me

If she can't handle the bants she ain't worth it.
>>
>>39211793
Women can't handle bants. Sometimes they can take a joke and sometimes they blow it out of proportion; it literally comes down to their mood on the day and whether you've got something to offer them or not. If you were chad thundercock and not a DYEL she'd laugh it off.

Everything is a weapon to a woman; even humor and laughing at jokes is a tool to get what she wants.
>>
File: canading dating.png (489KB, 769x791px) Image search: [Google]
canading dating.png
489KB, 769x791px
>dating apps
>>
>>39211507
>u shirin, brah?
>>
>>39211938
>shitimbald
Kek
>>
>>39211440
Shit thread, OP
>>
Tips on how to get girls to stop flaking when the date is over 2 days away from initial contact?

Under 2 days I'm usually good, but after that they will always flake without fail. I end our conversations on a high note, we agree on a date, day and rough time. I say I'll text them so we can pick the best time for us. I do, and they make excuses. This is after getting their number btw.

Does not happen with girls down to get drinks the day we chat or the day after.
>>
>>39212587
Call. Don't text.
>>
>>39212716
Call as soon as I get the number, or the day of the date?

Also, going to sound autistic but what do you say?
>>
>>39212785
Tell her you'll call her later, duh
Stay in control
Keep things moving forward
Texting is dull as fuck, you want to accelerate past fucking symbols on a phone screen and be a real, 3d person in her life ASAP
>>
>>39212785
>What do I say
You: Dinner tonight?
>No
Don't respond, wait for her to suggest an alternative
>Yes
There's this nice little Italian restaurant around the block, I'll pick you up at 6.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.