[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan addiction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 24

File: 1474495031687.jpg (439KB, 1183x2058px) Image search: [Google]
1474495031687.jpg
439KB, 1183x2058px
>it's an "anon spends all day on 4chan" type of day

Why am I doing this? Is this avoidance, or addiction?

Fuck this gay website
>>
>>39211386

Remember: you're here forever.
>>
How to leave forever or severely limit use.

It's one thing when I come to 4chan for legitimate info but I just spend too much time avoiding other responsibilities.
>>
>>39211386
are you a student relying on your parents? then yeah fuck off and make plans for the future.
>>
>>39211386
This hair style always disgusts me, it reminds me of people with microcephaly
>>
>>39211386
Met a girl on 4chan
We just spoke on skype for 3 months stopped browsing 4chan in general
Met up
She gf of 6 months
Browse this place once a week now

lol
>>
>>39211489
>Met a girl on 4chan
>girl
>>
>>39211386
I spend about 70% of my waking time on 4chan.

I still get my shit done, I go boxing nearly everynight and I work 48 hours a week. My problem is that I just don't have anything else to do; I drifted apart from my friends when I stopped drugs and alcohol and boxing only takes up 2 hours an evening. On my days off work I'm bored as fuck so I just browse 4chan. Video games bore me now I'm older.
>>
I haven't been able to find a way.
The here forever thing is really scary.

like was said here
>>39211739
I too spend >30 % of my day on 4chan. It's great information, but holy shit, it's hard to do while driving.
I'm a student and I still get everything in on time, and some of the shit that I've learnt on here has made me a formidable debater against phD's
>>
>>39211856
>Hard to do while driving
Nigga what?

I've been coming to 4chan since I was 17; I couldn't imagine life without it desu. I get my shit done but man I have so much free time with nothing to do but come here. I've had girlfriends and such in the past and now as a 27 year old male I've reached a point where I'm jaded and tired of the problems girls bring. It's easier to just go boxing, come home tired and chill out on 4chan for a few hours.

I work 12 hour shifts too, for example tonight I'm working 6pm - 6am and i've spent the last 7 hours sat on 4chan because theres nothing for me to do on nights other than man the gatehouse. Without 4chan I'd be bored as fuck and lonely all night.
>>
>open homework
>first problem lets go
>need to google how to do it
>google it
>hey look a new post in that thread
>4chan for 5 minutes
>hey I need to get back to homework
>repeat
>>
Even before bed, I must bump
>>
Fuck man I'm in the same spot. I'm currently looking for a job so once a week I'll throw out some resumes but the majority of my time is wasted here. Fugg.
>>
There is a concept in post modern philosophy called "the show".

Basically society stops being friendly to the facilitating of socializing for many reasons.

So people seek out entertainment and friends through media instead.

You are just trying to fill that hole in your heart where your friends or church community should be.
>>
>>39212538
But in my honest opinion real people suck and cause more problems that isn't worth their friendship. So instead I socialize on here where there is a good moderator called the internet separating us.

>2016
>he has real friends
>>
File: 1477437376520.jpg (38KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1477437376520.jpg
38KB, 663x579px
>who are you texting anon
>whats so funny anon
>who are you talking to anon

they think its a gf or friends. jokes on them
>>
File: 1448058930594.png (168KB, 414x433px) Image search: [Google]
1448058930594.png
168KB, 414x433px
And the worst part is that it's so fucking boring and yet I can't leave. I just refresh the catalogue until I need to go to bed.
>>
>>39212580
that part of your primate brain that equates socialization with survival is fucking with you.

It's telling you the antics of a bunch of losers on the internet is more important than whatever else you have going on.
>>
>>39212604
>implying it isn't
>>
File: 1466899118377.jpg (24KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1466899118377.jpg
24KB, 340x340px
>>39212565
>sister sees me browsing
>''What's 4chan? Is it like reddit?''
>...''yes''
>>
2-3 hours a day for me
>>
>>39212635
im literally here all day while i do shit
>>
I'm shitposting on /fit/, /r9k/, /v/, and /tv/ all day when I'm not at work or in the gym, I have zero regrets.
>>
i think after november 10th, i'm gone from this place for good. i'm just going to leave and not come back ever again.
>>
>>39212674
>laying down dying in the hospital
>one last post
>>
File: 1476917662955.png (31KB, 331x224px) Image search: [Google]
1476917662955.png
31KB, 331x224px
>>39212679
>I'll get in shape after New Year, honest!
>>
>>39212674
/r9k/

if you post on there isn't it all over at that point?

from what i have heard /r9k/ is pretty much the end of the road, the cream of the crop, that place is full of autisits and neets

for some of us on here, we are probably just struggling through something in our life and we need a solid anonymous system where we can vent, enjoy a laugh, and enjoy some time online. frankly i find the conversations more enjoyable on 4chan than the memes or shit talking you see on occasion
>>
>>39212679
i dont know why i came back, and now i have a community i actually know on 4chan. i have to stay at this point
>>
>>39212702

dude i'm not gonna leave before the election is over. just not going to do it.
>>
>>39212719
>>39212702

and i uninstalled steam, too.
>>
>>39212703
>for some of us on here, we are probably just struggling through something in our life and we need a solid anonymous system where we can vent

WAHHHHH MY GIRLFRIEND WAHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHH THIS GIRL I LIKE DOESN'T LIKE ME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Let's give each other 4chan addiction therapy.

I'll start

My name is David and I'm addicted to 4chan.

The thing is, I like talking to people, but I don't like IRL people, and I don't allow people to get close, so I talk to people online. It doesn't help that everyone on 4chan is more interesting than the people I meet IRL either, and that sometimes cool stuff happens like wikileaks or hacker stuff.

what do I do?
>>
>>39212703
/r9k/ can be cathartic. When I'm in a bad mood, it makes me feel better to wallow with the other failures instead of whining on /fit/ about tfw no gf.
>>
>>39212703
As someone who was at the absolute rock bottom at some point, going there with a degree of self-awareness and knowing it gets better if you actually try is liberating.

and I genuinely do enjoy the company of the robots there who aren't conceited. They're just sad people who need a friend.
>>
>>39212703
Not that guy but its funny that i remember how i discovered 4chin. I was in high school in 2008 looking up robots on google and saw "robot 9000". I clicked and my life was pretty changed forever. Not for the worst, but for the better.

It was fucking hilarious reading stories about how pathetic people were and how they lived like fag neets. I eventually shared the page with my best friend and we made a thing to antagonize people on that board daily. We tried to help them too

Eventually moved to /g/ during my gaming computer phase. Then /sp/ for a while as a known tripfag...and now I'm here. And i think im here to stay on /fit/. This is objectively the most normie board and i like it that way
>>
>>39212759

my name is david too, that's funny.

i'm addicted to 4chan too.

i just like listening to people talk, but selectively, and i really enjoy shitposting and flaming people. i like getting into drawn out, futile, demoralizing arguments over shit that i know but i know that other people can't comprehend.most of my posts are just calling people idiots. sometimes i tell lies. nothing big, like, sideways lies, not up or down lies. i think 4chan is just a super easy form of mind numbing entertainment that sucks you in. it's definitely an addiction.
>>
>>39212780
yeah, like you're a normie
>>
I love this website.
Fat hate, people who have made it, CBTs, good fitness laughs, and so on. All of it gives me motivation to bettering myself.

My homeboard has gone from /v/, to /a/, and now to /fit/. I go to /a/ still sometimes but not as much as I used to. Don't delude yourself in to thinking you could be spending the time better. You'd just be doing some other time waster instead.
>>
>>39212780
I discovered 4chan when I moved out of my parents house at 16 and got my first apartment by pretending that I was 18 and trading stocks online with my money from my job at taco bell.

I was looking up cowboy bebop and discovered encylopedia dramatica which is the wikipedia of 4chan. I read ED and then moved to 4chan and stayed on /b/ for 3 years, then I moved to /pol/.

Now I frequent every board but /pol/ and /b/
>>
>>39212789
strange, my name is also David.

You are definitely right that it's mind numbing, but I think the whole internet is that way. You are right it's an addiction and it's also easy to access.

But this is also my sole from of socializing so it's hard to quit.
>>
The thing about 4chan is that real life and in particular the rest of the internet is becoming more like it in terms of culture, so time on 4chan is becoming less of a handicap.

I've been here about 4/5 years. I don't think I'm on as much as I used to be.
You do have to be aware of how it affects you, and be careful that it doesn't make you into too negative a person.
The thing that really scares me is that I genuinely don't know what I would be like if I hadn't found 4chan and then spent so much time on it.

>>39212811
>>39212811
>Don't delude yourself in to thinking you could be spending the time better. You'd just be doing some other time waster instead.

This is probably very true.

All in all I like it here. It's part of me whether I like it or not.
>>
>>39212842

a third david, or the first david?
>>
>>39212759
We're more interesting when anonymous because we're unfiltered. This is people as they truly are, but only in text form. In the outside world, you get to interact physically, visually and auditorily, but you're getting a false version of themselves which they seek to project to others.

Give and take, as with all things.
>>
File: 1468620356181.jpg (21KB, 540x542px) Image search: [Google]
1468620356181.jpg
21KB, 540x542px
>>39212814
>Now I frequent every board but /pol/ and /b/

Nigger, you know damn well you don't frequent bullshit like /i/ or /po/.
>>
>>39212703
Nah, /r9k/ is for normies, 4chan isn't that bad.

Real weirdos post on bodybuilding forums and PSL, if you use either of those THEN it's over.
>>
>>39212856
4chan secretly controls the world, that's why everyones becoming like it.

4chan has the best website design for easy communicating and it draws in a lot of diverse people.
>>
>>39212814
I feel so bad for the people who still frequent pol and b. Objectively the two worst boards on the site.
>>
File: wBjEsAZ.jpg (74KB, 603x590px) Image search: [Google]
wBjEsAZ.jpg
74KB, 603x590px
>>39212873
was this an attempt at humor? I've heard funnier shit in the cancer ward.
>>
>>39212876
I really think there is something to this "meme magic" stuff

>>39212883
>>39212814
>Now I frequent every board but /pol/ and /b/

I think /b/ is everyone's "gateway drug", the thing that gets them in to it. It was certainly the board I browsed first.
/pol/ makes me sad now, it used to be a lot better. /brit/pol is still good though, and my favourite part of 4chan.
>>
File: pls b0ss kys.png (390KB, 385x481px) Image search: [Google]
pls b0ss kys.png
390KB, 385x481px
>be me
>on /fit/
>see a high test thread
>got to take a piss
>leave computer open
>sister sees my computer and tell me what the fuck is this
>just stand there not say anything
>she leaves and doesn't say anything
>it's been a few days and I'm not sure if she forgot or just doesn't care.

I know I fucked up. I do will I could stop coming here, but desu you guys are the only friends I have.

fuck me mane
>>
>>39211489
You mean you met a trap.
>>
>>39212900
>I really think there is something to this "meme magic" stuff

There isn't, you need to stop asking questions.
>>
>>39212913

tell her you're looking at pictures of naked fat girls, got a problem with that?

and then fuck her.
>>
>>39212892
It's stupid to claim you ''frequent every board'' when there are scores.
>>
>>39212900
>dub 00's confirming meme magic is the base of this universe

Memes manifest reality.
>>
>>39212928
I get around.
>>39212925
pull a Donald and just grab her pussy, women respond when you grab their pussies.
>>
>>39212918
>he doesn't genuinely believe that canadians on /pol/ have accidentally summoned an ancient Egyptian God of chaos who caused Brexit and will win Trump the election

>>39212939
KEK BE PRAISED

I don't think it works the way /pol/ says it does, but there is something to this "group think" stuff and directing pubic discourse.
>>
File: 1476267003392.jpg (57KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
1476267003392.jpg
57KB, 500x702px
>>39212883
Nah, /pol/'s fun for a laugh and mocking progressive fags.
>>
>>39212913
>"Oh no, my sister saw me being heterosexual! What do?!"

Okay, anon. Whatever, man. Like, fuck, man. Alright. Okay. Literally, okay.
>>
>>39212913
That's awkward as fuk. Was it naked girls?

>>39211489
How do people meet girls from 4chan

Like seriously how does it even happen. Can someone tell me how that works
>>
>>39212928
Oh sorry I thought you were saying /pol/ is actually the two separate boards /po/ and capital /i/.

I thought that because a long time ago someone made a joke about that and it just surfaced from my memory when I saw what you posted.
>>
File: high test qt.jpg (46KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
high test qt.jpg
46KB, 540x720px
>>39212964
it was this one
>>
>>39212956
Kek be praised.

Memes are the collective consciousness, the collective consciousness is the driving force of society. Why is this news to you?

The meme magic is real. Not even memeing right now.
>>
>>39212959
Pol is literally cancer

Everyone there is braindead.

Kill yourself pls
>>
>>39212918
Begone, Hijacker.

Praise him.
>>
>>39212979
Fucking disgusting
>>
>>39212964
>How do people meet girls from 4chan
I used to camwhore on /b/ and eventually /soc/
Met hundreds of girls online, and a dozen off it. All hot skinny mentally ill white women with daddy issues and great crazy sex. They all filled or fueled some of my fetishes.
haven't done that in years though
>>
>>39212982
It's like everywhere else on 4chan.
A lot of people fucking about, a lot of disinfo, but some useful stuff.
>>
The reason I come onto 4chan so much is because I'm a completely worthless, friendless permavirgin loser at age 24. I've been coming here basically daily since like 2010, senior year in high school. Honestly I don't think I've gone a day without being on here

As I went through college and still didn't make any friends or meet girls I knew my life was over. I cannot talk about my problems with people in real life with people because I'll be even more shunned.and humiliated. I avoid r9k because that's all that place is is a hivemind of negativity of other losers like me.

Instead I have to come on a board like this, and then get legitimately frustrated or angry when people here talk about their friends, or their girlfriends, or all the girls they have sex with, or how everyone here has a high paying job. How even on a website where, for some reason, I except people to be losers like me, people here are successful and make me feel like shit too.
>>
>>39212981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

>collective consciousness
>memes

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES
>>
>>39212988
Checked, fellow devotee. He blesses you.

He is praised.
>>
File: 1451962783363.png (939KB, 558x779px) Image search: [Google]
1451962783363.png
939KB, 558x779px
>>39212982
>>
>>39212900
>>39212918
>>39212883

pol is always right about the underlying currents and causes of the geo-political strata the move the world. pol CAN IN FACT sniff out jews presence, wherever they are. pol DOES know what's going on, and politically, as a group, they are looking in the correct direction.

that being said, none of the stuff that pol has understood which it is basically illegal in our society to know is actually the cause for the pol users misery. it doesn't help, but it's not the reason.

in short, pol is basically a hive-mind prescient super-computer AI formed out of thousands of disaffected young men instead of processor cores.

it's extremely accurate in the grand scheme, and haphazard in the details.

and it's getting better, not worse.

meme magic is unironically real, but it's not pols pet force-of-reality, it's just that pol happens to be the most concentrated source of meme magic, and is the core of 4chan itself, which is a meme-generator anyways. we're basically all just humans in pods like the matrix, living in a fake reality while super dimensional entities harvest our bio-force to generate dank memes.
>>
>>39213005
I never played that game anon, your reference is sadly going over my head. Please enlighten me, as Kek has enlightened me.

Keks upon you.
>>
>>39212992
Did you have a rocking good bod or what?
>>
>>39212997
We're almost the same, only I don't get angry at other peoples happiness and can fit in with people whenever I choose, I simply choose not to.
>>
>>39213051
Complete opposite. I was overweight, chubbyfat at best. Something like 230lbs at 5'11.
was a giant flaming tripfagging faglord though and women loved the e-persona or something stupid.
>>
>>39213032
Meme magic has always been the driving force in this realm, and always has and will be, but instantaneous global mass communications has accelerated and concentrated it's usage and development.

The memes have overpowered "their" MSM narratives, and they know it.
>>
>>39212997
Are you trying to improve yourself at least?

Get out of your comfort zone familia
>>
>>39213046
it's just a line in the song.
>>
>>39213032
I think this is basically true.
The great thing about /pol/ is that you can be presented with more or less true facts which it is unacceptable to acknowledge anywhere else, and alternative narratives.
It genuinely opens your mind.
Don't spend too long there though, and avoid rage threads.
>>
>>39213063
like omg are you fame-aws?
>>
>>39213099
No, at least not anymore, thankfully.
>>
>>39213046
There's a semi-famous (on 4chan) conversation about memes in the game, it's got a lot of stuff /pol/ likes.
>>
>>39211436

pretty easy actually. In the morning, write down 6 things you need to do then come back to 4ch.

Just do those 6 things.

also make them achievable things in a day. e.g. return that library book, or answer an email.

that way you're still doing the things you're responsible for and also being able to do the things you enjoy which is apparently being here
>>
>>39213078
It's really, really difficult to get motivation to do anything when you have nothing to be motivated for
>>
>>39213201
Your motivation should be to not be a sad sack of shit

Make the most of your life mane
>>
>>39213233
>Make the most of your life mane

But why?
>>
>>39212883
you know you're fucked when you live in the shittiest of neighborhoods and look down on the people who live across the street
>>
>>39213077
Checked. Dub 7's of Truth.
>>
>>39213182
Really? Huh. I played 1 baaaaack in the day on PS1 and enjoy V nowadays, maybe I'll check this one out.
>>
I think I have an information hoarding problem.

I stopped browsing /tg/ because I would download all their PDFs and have no one to play with. I do have friends but they're normalfags plebs
I stopped browsing /x/ because it's full of shills and ego tripping people and filthering information was uncertain.
I stopped browsing /v/ because I would spend hours reading thread about games I didn't play.
Stopped browsing /a/ because I didn't have the patience to watch a full show because the pacing was too slow and some mangas have hundreds of chapters or were uninteresting. Even though I would download the whole thing.
If I go to /s/, /w/ or any image based board I feel compeled to save everything.

I figure if I was going to hoard information may as well be useful stuff. That's why I'm on /fit/.
I sometimes go to /cgl/ if I feel the need to see that some women are human too with fears and joys and gross bits instead of cold, amoral, incaring, sociopaths.

I wish I could land a job on a library or something.
>>
>>39213233
The times where I could have made the most of my life are over. I went through the most normal times of a person's life, high school and college, where you are supposed to get your experiences in, with absolutely nothing to show for them

At this point, even if I did better myself, I've already missed too much to even care
>>
File: 1476842770596.jpg (35KB, 680x278px) Image search: [Google]
1476842770596.jpg
35KB, 680x278px
>>39213077

precisely. the internet is literally a new, external organ of the human brain... just as the corpus callosum bridges the two sides of the brain, the internet bridges all human brains.

>>39213095

i think pol is best understood as the struggling rebirth of nobility in our young generations.

these are young men born to a morally decrepit culture, totally devoid of guidance, no signposts to mark the way as we've had for millenia as humans in tightly knit tribal societies.

and despite that, the young men on pol are rediscovering, no, reinventing virtue. yes, some fall into excessive hate and want to exterminate. but doesn't any honorable man wish to exterminate the enemies of his tribe? it still moves me to see so many young minds struggling in a vaccuum, recreating the very concept of honor, dignity, chastity, temperance, loyalty, rationality, out of a desperate, agonized necessity. they really didn't have any help at all.

i think that as crude as it can be it is beautiful, and that is why i love pol best.
>>
>>39213319
>rebirth of nobility
this so much .

I read a post on there once saying "at heart, /pol/ might be contrarian and edgy and seeking to expound the ideas that are unacceptable in society. So what kind of a society do we live in when the cesspit of contrarian edgelords expounds monogamy, loyalty, self sacifice, responsibility and clean living?"
>>
File: Tyler.jpg (168KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler.jpg
168KB, 1200x768px
>>39213319
>>
>>39212979
She pregnant?
>>
>>39212565
>tfw shitposting helped your text bants

unfortunately it doesn't help with texting girls
>>
>>39213299
they say revengance is the best in the series as far as being fun goes.
>>
>>39213351

that was my pic related there xD
>>
>>39213379
Guess I'll have to check it out then, thanks anon!
>>
File: ithurtstolive.jpg (37KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
ithurtstolive.jpg
37KB, 600x468px
>>39212997
Fucking hell man same here. I found 4chan when I was 14 I'm 23 now and I feel like this place has really fucked me up in a lot of ways. I can watch people getting killed, raped, aborted and it won't bother me. I'm starting to get attractive to chubby girl and no not T H I C C girl, Just plain chubby/fat chicks. I'm also a little bit sexist/racists too.

But the thing is if this site went a way I don't know what I would do. You guys are really the only friends I have left and I can really only open up to you all. I open up to you guys more than my fucking therapist.
>>
>>39213418
could you post a pic of you opening yourself to us?
>>
>>39212997
>How even on a website where, for some reason, I except people to be losers like me, people here are successful and make me feel like shit too.

I've been here since '05 when I was an underageb&. Probably fucked up my mental and psychological development growing up.

Some people just grow up faster than others. I'm 23 still never had a gf, but I've made friends and completed undergraduate uni.

You're on one of the few boards where people care about self improvement so it shouldn't surprise you that this board has people who successfully entered normiehood.
>>
>>39213438
b-b-but anon, I'm a giraffe.
>>
>>39213413
We're all here forever, until hiroshi-moot sells us to Yahoo

I used to have a bad shitposting problem, I'd get like 6+ tripples a day
>>
>>39213473
imgur, fuck off
>>
File: 1219594737284.jpg (57KB, 525x295px) Image search: [Google]
1219594737284.jpg
57KB, 525x295px
>>39211436
>come to 4chan because you need grill advice even though you've asked most of your friends
>realize you're looking for anyone to talk to for grill advice because you're clingy as fuck and need to grow up
>>
>>39213319
>young minds

Old souls, though. That's the key. We retain some of our former selves even when reborn into a sewer, and seek to clean it out.
>>
>>39213518

i agree completely with what this implies
>>
>>39213502
just flirt with a lot of women
you'll be less dependant of any particular girl
>>
>>39211386
It's because I literally have no life and I kind of hate being around other people due to my social issues growing up.
>>
>>39211642
Don't give him shit. I've met girls on 4chan IRL too. I've met one from /b/, one from /r9k/, and one from /x/. They're all fucking hamplanets though, didn't bang a single one. Go fucking figure, 4chan.
>>
File: a1e.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>39211386
For me sometimes it's escapism from real life when I feel depressed. That's when I browse /r9k/, /tv/, /b/ and /v/ for the memes and lulz. Other times I just come to boards like this for useful info.
>>
I'm in the navy so the only people I really hang out with are my roommates, but they mostly sit around watching Netflix, and I don't know anybody from the area, and I'm under 21 so I can't do the bar/club shit. I started doing BJJ so I might get some friends out of that, but right now I really only have /fit/, which is where I spend all my downtime on.
>>
>>39213596

you know, there is really no other way to get the kind of lulz that this place can provide at the absolute, absurd, asinine depravity that humans can come around to. oh the lulz i've had.
>>
>exam friday
>big project presentation thursday
>homework due tomorrow
>multiple projects due monday
>busy working part time the next couple days
>will spend all weekend drinking b/c halloween at college
>spend tons of time shitposting

h-h-heh f-fuck school right
>>
File: 1246026011285.jpg (167KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
1246026011285.jpg
167KB, 600x3031px
>>39213534
What a load of horseradish. I think I got butthurt because she was the cutest girl I've met this year. Some friends tell me to try again, others tell me to move on.

On the other hand, I'm glad I actually tried because I've recently met a bunch of girls that I enjoy talking to, but end up never seeing them again (I used to have this dumb rule of thumb is don't ask a girl for her number the day I meet her). Didn't let this one escape without trying for her number. Just gotta keep going at it now that I've finally taken the extra step.
>>
>>39213646
Anon I am disappoint.
>>
>>39213598
>I'm in the navy

Well LA DEE DA Mr."I'm in the navy". Do you think your better than us with your big ships and form fitting uniforms and free government money and tight uniforms and nuclear powered submarines and tight outfits and saluting your commanding officer and sexy costumes?
>>
>>39213646
>HURR ITS COLLEGE GOTTA DRINK ALL WEEKEND XDXDXD

lemme guess you're an 18 year old freshman
>>
>used to spend all day on /a/ while watching anime
>as I started li;fting more it was more evenly divided between /fit/ and /a/
>have gf
>only go on /a/ once a week and /fit/ once a day
>>
>>39213646
haha yeah getting drunk this weekend is more important than having a degree and a successful career
>>
of all the things you could've got addicted to, you got addicted to an adult anime sharing forum.
>>
>>39213681
dont be, i'll get by just fine.

>>39213695
XDDDD no, in fact just the opposite. I'm a senior, got a job offer, my GPA is literally too high at this point to lose my scholarship, and I'm just coasting.

>>39213707
Simply ebin. Nah, the degree's will be fine (both undergrad and masters) and I have multiple guaranteed offers.

but still f-f-uck s-s-chool am i rite?
>>
>>39211386
>white skin
>black hair
>brown eyes

My favorite kind of semen demon.
>>
>>39211465
n-n...yes.

I cant help it
>>
>>39213692
Yep, it's so much better than going to college or doing something actually worthwhile.
>>
>>39211467
lol you're right. I never liked it either but I couldn't put my finger on the reason
>>
>>39213815
you don't like being in confined spaces with Men, Just Men, for 8 month stretches?
>>
>>39212562
oh my fucking god
>>
>>39213063
Women are retarded.
>>
>>39211386
I'm not sure if this is possible, but I was thinking of having someone make an add on (password needed to disable) where your name field will always be filled with your real name when posting. I'd definitely never post here again if that was the case.
>>
I've almost 27

I'm pretty normal and successful

I still shitpost on 4chan every day

What does this day about me? Why didn't I stop coming here in my early 20s?

Being here forever sucks
>>
>>39211386
Probably avoidance. I know it's why I'm here. It's what I'm doing for like 90% of the time that I've been "trying to get a job."

>lost job last December
>half ass applying to places every 2 or 3 days
>spend most of the time I'm supposed to be looking for work on 4chan instead
>actually see something good once in a while
>actually get called and ace interview
>crippling depression when they pick someone else anyway because experience/recommendation/whatever
>keep convincing stressed out needed to retire a year ago mom that I am trying my absolute hardest and my failures are because times are tough and not 'cause I'm human garbage
I had one goal tonight and that was to apply to a decent place I found and I still haven't done it out of fear of both failure AND success just fucking kill me
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689KB, 3664x2552px) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689KB, 3664x2552px
>>39215881

You're too hard on yourself and you don't see it. It's a vicious circle: the harder you become on yourself and the less you're aware of it, the worse you will feel.

You first need to chill, because you aren't actually chilling now even if you think you do because you "waste" your time.

Have small goals that you can complete: make your bed, work out, take a shower, apply to 1 job offer, etc. Whenever you complete something, make a mental note that you completed your task/mission.

Close your eyes to everything else, just do the deed. Things will happen if you keep trying.

If nothing else, begin working out. It'll give you a task you can complete 3 times a week and it will grant results.
>>
File: IMG_2004.jpg (19KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.jpg
19KB, 250x375px
>>39211386
NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>39216648

I forgot I was on /fit/... I thought I was on /b/ for a minute, hence the working out suggestion. My bad.
>>
>>39211489
>>39211642
>>39212964
mfw i actually met a girl IRL from /fit/, no joke
yes she was hot, yes we banged and no we are sadly not in a relationship
but there are girls even on this website, albeit the craziness is somewhat off the charts yeah
>>
>>39216735

how
>>
>>39216735
>shit that didn't happen
>>
>>39212979

lol
>>
File: lejustman.jpg (7KB, 210x283px) Image search: [Google]
lejustman.jpg
7KB, 210x283px
>>39212759
I think the rest of my life is empty, I have no meaningful relationships with anyone I know. Even people who in their minds i'm really close with, its not the same as arguing with my anonymous friends over trivial shit. These are the most in depth conversations I have, its fun and easy to do, there's really not much else to my life.

I would tell you my name but a friend might come here and know it's me....
>>
>>39212565
>browsing 4chan
>bust out laughing over bants or memes from time to time
>gf thinks Im a retard
>>
>>39218007
>138. We do the same when awake as when dreaming: we only invent and imagine him with whom we have intercourse—and forget it immediately.

Nietzsche
>>
>>39212900
>>39212918
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg
>>
>>39216735
How does it feel knowing she worshiped other 4chan cocks?
That's why I dont have a gf, they are all whores
>>
>>39211386
who is this and are there nudes
>>
File: BREHS.jpg (71KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
BREHS.jpg
71KB, 810x1440px
>>39218737
nvm it's charli xcx

MUH DICK
>>
>>39215797
>tfw
I'm a new lawyer (just pased the bar and unemployed)

I'm 26 and I've used 4chan since early '07. I'm almost elated that Hiro is crashing this site. I love the fact that I picked up my reddit habit two years ago ago. Things will get better once the addictions breaks.

I've learned many things from 4chan and have been privileged to gain various degree of exposure to novel perspectives I never would have considered in the mainstream. I'm beyond grateful for the experience. However, I spend too much time here. It's a gift and a curse.
>>
Rather than a 4chan addiction, I'm more worried about my porn addiction.
>>
>>39211386
>I let 4chan ruin my life

Lmao
>>
>refresh /fit/
>scroll down, no threads of interest
>/tv/
>/sp/
>repeat
>>
Yeah. I'm addicted to avoiding reality. I sit here and read all your fucking shitposts while drinking alcohol and smoking weed all day long. Fuck me right.
>>
>>39220665
don't forget /int/ lad, some gold there sometimes
>>
File: 1475874504580.jpg (76KB, 426x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475874504580.jpg
76KB, 426x960px
>>39218131
Fucking this.

>someone gets a called a doubleniggerfaggotjewcunt
>makes me laugh
>gf asks what's so funny
>we're in a waiting room with strangers
>"uh... just internet stuff"
>>
>>39213319
inspired me, anon. thanks
>>
>>39211386
because it's a cheap laugh and an easy good time for minimal effort
>>
>>39213248
Because doing cool shit is fun ya dingus.
>>
>>39220765
hte pineapple is pink on the inside. thats why hes disgusted.
>>
>>39212992
>skinny
>white
>mentally Ill

This is all I want.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.