[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ed3.jpg (40KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
ed3.jpg
40KB, 612x612px
Brehs I need help

I'm friends with this girls who is really fucking cute, We've been friends for about 4 yeras. I found out shes into me and might want a relationship, Today we almost kissed but I didnĀ“t do shit.

My problem is that were good friends and I dont want to ruin the freindship, and that she is a little fat,shes around 5'6" and about 140 ish. Shes really fucking cute and this is my chance to start a good relationship. What should I do brehs?

Also she lives fairly close to my house so sex would be on a daily basis.

Also also. Do you prefer to do back and bi, or back and shoulders?
>>
>>39210955

Back and Bi.

But I usually do Back and chest then bis and tris later.
>>
Its not such a big deal. Ask her out, get that kiss and take it one date at a time... Linear progression.

Back and biceps, but I think training around movements rather then bodyparts is better.
>>
>>39210955

Neither I do full body 3x per week, and am quite big and strong because of it.

Thanks Boris.

Go for it. Better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all. Who knows she might be able to be molded into your perfect gf.
>>
How autistic do you guys think someone who comes on 4cha asking for girl advice is?

Do you think they are actually capable of holding a relationship?
>>
back , rear delt and bi
>>
>>39210955
>I'm friends with this girls who is really fucking cute, We've been friends for about 4 yeras.
>Shes really fucking cute and this is my chance to start a good relationship
Id give it a go. You've known her for 4 years. She isnt expecting you to be any different to how you are now. I wouldnt worry about losing her, youve already gained her by being yourself and thats what she likes. She doesnt want you to act any different.
>>
it's always better to just go for it, in my opinion. rejection can hurt like a motherfucker, but in the long run it's still better than wondering what could have been and knowing that you were too much of a coward to make a move.
>>
ask her out it will only make you closer

back and biceps why the fuck would you do shoulders (pushing muscle) with your back (primarily pullers)
>>
>>39210955
you literally just described my situation a few weeks ago. go for it its pretty great rn desu
>>
>>39210955
Friendship is with 80% certainity in the bin when someone catches feelings and the other one doesn't.
I'd go for it man. Go in for the kiss
>>
>>39210996
>>39211016
>>39211034
>>39211039
>>39211051
>>39211065
>>39211226
Thank you brehs, Shes gonna start doing crossfitt cuz she wants to lower her weight. I dont wanna sound like a superficial sshole, but if she got a lil skinnier she would be a 10/10 for me.

Thanks brehs. gonna give it a try.
gtg now bench 224 3x5
>>
>>39211290
>CrossFit

Better off staying a fat fuck
>>
>>39211342
Nah breh, this chik i know did crossfitt and got hella skinny,
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.