[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strech marks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
How do i get rid of them?
>>
read the sticky
>>
you said
grow grow grow
too fast
>>
Learn to live with them, faggot. No one cares about them but you. I got stretch marks all over my arms, but whores are too busy gawking at the size of my biceps to notice.
>>
>>39210700
>No one cares about them but you
this is what meatheads actually believe
>>
>this thread
>Every day now

There is nothing you can do

Bio oil etc. is a sham shilled to old women and putting anything on them will only

a. do nothing (best case and most likely scenario)
b. cause an infection
c. make it worse

Over time they will fade and become not so visible. What you need to do is man up and stop caring
>>
dermaroller + vitamin e
>>
>>39210677

Look into skin nutrition, maybe try to tan them into obscurity.

Beyond that. It's a wait and see game son.
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (27KB, 401x271px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
27KB, 401x271px
>>39210752
>>39210752
>>
>>39210677
OP, sun tanning. The skin will blister and reveal fresh new skin. I know from personal experience. It also gets rid of loose skin.
>>
You bitch pussy
Having stretch marks whilst being skinny is a sign of your success of having changed your life for the better
Millions of people are born into an easy life where their parents raised them to eat properly so it comes easy for them.
But you've gone through the pain of having to change over 10 years worth of poor nutrition and other bad habits
They're not ugly
They're just as meaningful as the muscles you've built
>>
>>39211403
This actually makes me love my stretch marks thanks anon you made me feel good about myself
>>
You don't, they're permanent.

The only legitimate option is to have the skin removed.

>>39210984

Actually one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on /fit/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.