[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate bulking food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4123.jpg (53KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4123.jpg
53KB, 480x360px
So last night i was under my calorie goal, hit all my protein for the day, and was craving some sweets to spike my insulin before bed for maximum growth and recovery gains while i sleep.
What I discovered is, I believe, the most potent bulkan food ever

>mix butter and coconut oil (pure fucking calories - with sat fats for test and hormones)
>with pure sugar (brown sugar taste better
>and fucking flour

Edible cookie dough. You can add an egg if you want.

This shit is literally pure carbs and fats, and about as caloric as food can get.

What are some other easy bulking tips for skellies, besides
>muh peanut butter
>>
>>39210073
Eat shit look like shit. What the fuck planet do you live on in which a body built on cookie dough will look good? Fucking hell you retards say some stupid shit at times.
>>
eat a whole pizza every day
>>
>>39210106
Is there anything I can read that explains diet really well?
I'm struggling to balance my macros after going off my cut. I just have so many cals to burn...
>>
>>39210141
Wholegrain carbs. High protein, healthy fats, vegetables and calorie counting.

It's that easy my nigga. I regularly have to cut a good 6kg for boxing matches every few months, I do it by eating high protein and lowering my carb intake, I cut out all sugar. My only naughty carb sauce during those weeks are baked beans and eggs as pretraining fuel.
>>
for me, my safety net bulking food is peanuts. I like peanut butter and all, but I honestly find slamming back just plain peanuts or cashews much easier, just as a finger food. I can take down 500 calories in absolutely no time, and they're cheap as hell
>>
>>39210203
Isn't excess protein worthless though?
I'm getting 1g per body weight but that leaves me with a lot of calories left over.
I probably eat too much sugar but like.. what can I eat that is high cal but healthy?
>>
>>39210435
Just eat more of the foods you're eating. If you're spending all day trying to shovel as many calories into your face as possible you're just going to get fat. How the fuck to people struggle to eat 2500kcal a day? Just eat three square meals, and add in a protein shake if needed.
>>
>>39210435
Ignore him.
High GI foods are only bad for pre-diabetics

If you hit your protein goals for the day, fill up on fats and carbs.
Nothing wrong with flour
Nothing wrong with sugar
Nothing wrong with butter

As long as you are physically active, get sufficient fiber, micronutrients, and protein, you can eat whatever.

Most "unhealthy" food just has too many nutrients to be healthy for inactive fatties.
>>
>>39210920
Because I'm used to cutting so I eat low calorie foods.
I eat a lot of vegetables, lean chicken and shit like that.
>>
>>39210953
Literally all you need to do is turn that shit into a sandwich and have a glass of milk. Fucking cookie dough. Really.
>>
>>39210969
>hurr butter and sugar and flour is bad for you
How exactly?
>>
>>39211196
Just use some common sense for fuck sake. If you wanna go stuffing yourself with cookie dough in order to attempt to look better then by all means go ahead.
>>
>>39211250
I prefer nutritional science to """""common sense"""""

Pure fats. Pure carbs
Pure (macro)nutrients.

I can understand how the average sedentary American doesn't require this potent a source of nutrition, and would get fat from too many carbs and fats.

I am a strength athlete who trains mma.
I workout at least once per day.
My body requires more nutrients to recover properly.
Back in ye olde days people ate this shit and were healthy because they burnt 8,000kcals doing farm work.

Common sense tells me that high potency nutrients are only bad for people with low nutritional requirements
Common sense tells me that as long as my fiber, micronutrient, and protein goals are in order, whether i get my carbs from ucooked flour or bread doesnt matter much;or if i get my fats from butter instead of a steak.
>>
>>39210106
You sound like a mad vegan.

Imagine OP already had all the protein he needs, a fair amount of carbs and micronutrients for that day. What would be bad about some dirty calories?

Nothing.
>>
>>39211320
This.
In the end it is all just different ways to meet your nutritional requirements

The only difference between brown rice and brownies is micronutrients and like 2g fiber
>>
>>39211317
This reminds me of the threads we used to have where people would argue in favour of eating dog food in order to hit their macros
>>
>>39211377
Sounds disgusting but I don't see why not.

I feed my dog hooman food
>>
>>39211377
Nah, dog food is nasty.
>>
>>39211395
>heh!
he eats for flavour'e
>>
>>39210073
https://diy.soylent.com/
>>
>>39211320
And you sound like one of the fats. I bet you're losing weight because you're fat; right?
>>
>>39210435
>Isn't excess protein worthless though?
>I'm getting 1g per body weight but that leaves me with a lot of calories left over.
lmao how small r u?
>>
>>39211803
1 salmon fillet has 100 calories and 20g of protein.

If he eats 10 fillets thats 200g protein and 1000 calories.
>>
>>39211317

Youre right i should prep for mr olympia by eating cookies and snickers ice cream everyday
>>
>>39211904
Fat people will do whatever they can to justify it; you can't help them Bro.
>>
>>39210116
APAD. A Pizza A Day.

Sam Hyde's Greek God Bulking Plan.
>>
>>39211317
I'm sure Connor Mcgregor eats cookie dough and sugary shit everyday.

Dumbass.

Also, boxer here. The fuck are you talking about training MMA being related to eating sugary shit for fuel? You want complex carbs to fuel your workouts, not a snickers. You're in no position to be giving people advice.
>>
>>39211853

>100 cal salmon
>20g protein

Lolno.

Stop confusing cod and tilapia macros for salmon
>>
File: peanutlobby.jpg (41KB, 274x400px) Image search: [Google]
peanutlobby.jpg
41KB, 274x400px
>muh peanut butter

I'm actually starting to believe in the peanut butter meme
>>
>>39211803
>>39211853
Can of tuna is 120 cal for 30g of protein.
Same for chicken breast.

180 divided by 30 equals 6.
6 times 120 equals 720.

Lets round that to 1000 even because not all protein sources are that low in cal.

What to do with at LEAST 1000 extra calories?
>>
>>39211939
Conor a small
Piana a big

Ben and jerry's a day CMON GET BIG
Just mix the powder right into the ice cream for chunks of gains
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.