[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to do a full body workout every other day? I only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1470509452537.jpg (187KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470509452537.jpg
187KB, 1280x960px
Is it safe to do a full body workout every other day? I only have limited days I can get to the gym, and latley instead of doing upperbody or lowerbody I just do full body strenth workouts.

I am trying to gain as much as I can without getting fat.

If I go every other day I will be at the gym 4-5 times a week, is that over training?

I typically work out for 60-90 minutes, I push my self and raise the weight each week.
>>
>>39207613
I do full body, walk for 2 days(not literally), then full body again
>>
>>39207613
I do full body every other day exactly. I have A and B workouts though.
>>
File: 1473236103803.jpg (33KB, 605x464px) Image search: [Google]
1473236103803.jpg
33KB, 605x464px
>>39207613
naw mang, I do fullbody 3-4 times a week. mix of powerlifting and olylifting.

as long as you sleep enough and eat what you need it's the optimal way to get gainz
>>
>>39207613
> 4-5 times a week
> every other day

wut?
>>
7x in 2 weeks = 3.5 times a week, genius.

And yeah, 3x a week, full body workouts are good.
>>
File: 1469456700199.jpg (138KB, 420x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469456700199.jpg
138KB, 420x750px
>>39207613
Dat Azz doe
>>
>>39208324
>>39208336

I never said anything about going exactly 7 times, like I said, if I go every other day, that is 4 DAYS A WEEK. How hard is that to comprehend?

Week 1 - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Week 2 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

8 DAYS IN 2 WEEKS

In your terms,

8x in 2 weeks = 4 times a week, genius.

All Muscle and No Brains? lol
>>
>>39208351
I've seen this (or similar) bait before...
>>
>>39207613
Go for it, but it's very easy to do if you're a beginner or you keep the intensity relatively mild so that you can rest well between each workout.

If you're intermediate or lifting real weight and want to do full body then you're going to be forced to cut back to twice a week pretty soon

and DAT ASS
>>
>>39207613
Good lord who is this temptress
>>
>>39208351
>week 3 tuesday, thursday, saturday
11 days in 21 days is roughly half the time, or 3.5 days a week, not 4-5 times a week, as another anon pointed out.
>>
>>39207613
What's happening to the her leg on the right?

Her ass is squishing itself...
>>
>>39208390
For me to get this? You are the one who is not getting it, it's simple, just look at a calender and COUNT THE DAYS.

There is 7 days in a week, if you workout every other day, you work out 4 days a week, how hard is that to comprehend?!

Ill do it out in 4 weeks for you, maybe it will make more sense?

Week 1 - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Week 2 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Week 3 - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday
Week 4 - Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday
Week 5 - Thursday, Saturday, Monday, Wednesday
Week 6 - Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday

No matter how you look at it, if you workout every other day, you work out 4 times a week.
>>
That's what I'm doing. I feel pretty good about it
>>
If I do an every other day full body, will my athletic performance in other sports suffer? Mind you I go heavy, light, heavy...
>>
>>39208363
It's from some bb thread.
>>
>>39208454
Probably.
If you go too hard you will.
But if you're a teen male or have a good level of test, get plenty of rest. have a good source of healthy calories, and have enough self awareness to tell if you're going too hard in the gym and need to step back then you might be able to swing it.

But I would just cut back to twice a week and only if you have at least 3-4 days before an athletic competition.
>>
>>39208399
Some people simply don't work out on the weekends or see weekends as a time of rest and recuperation.

I'm not the person you're arguing with. I see your point though. You're right but you're also wrong.
>>
>>39208498
I'm early 30s, think I'm high test though as my sex drive is insane, I eat hella healthy, don't drink and get hella good sleep.

Going easy a few days before comp seems no big deal
>>
>>39208399
lol I'll try again.
>start working out on a sunday
>tue thu sat 4 times in that week
>wk2 mon wed fri sun 4 times that week
>wk3 tue thurs sat 3 times that week
>wk4 mon wed fri sun 4 times
>wk 5 tue thu sat
>wk6 mon wed fri sun
>wk7 tue thu sat

so as you can see it settles into 3.5 times a week. you're problem is you're using arbitrary 8-9 day weeks in there for whatever reason. a week is 12AM on sunday to 11:59PM the next saturday (or whatever start date you use)
>>
>>39207613
it looks like the sauce is going to be needed here
>>
>>39207613
Yes it is. Do Texas Method
>>
>>39208560
>hella

confirmed not over 20 years old or just total degenerate
>>
>>39208631
>degenerate?

Fuck you dude, I'm a church going guy, I manage a wendys drive thru make 120k a year and have a 9 inch cock...
>>
A week starts on a Sunday. It ends on a Saturday. Have you ever looked at a calendar?
>>
>>39208603
A week is sunday-sunday.

I think you just don't know how to count, it's alright, I won't tell anyone. lol

Sunday-Saturday is only 6 days, do you have 6 days weeks where you live?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.