[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be worried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161025_224826.jpg (48KB, 529x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_224826.jpg
48KB, 529x941px
Should I be worried?
>>
>>39205605
Holy christ OP you need to chug a box of psyllium husks stat
Also go to the doctor immediately
>>
> implying thats anal blood
>>
>>39205605
You'll be fine
>>
>>39205613
I dunno, this been going of for about three years now. Really afraid to go to the doctor. Is there a way to solve this myself? I tried diets and lotions.
>>
blood from colons is dark/brown.

Are you sure its blood from colon? if you are sure you have to get on ER pretty fast senpai.
>>
>>39205624
>>39205624
Congrats on reaching puberty. You're supposed to use pads and tampongs for it. If you get cramps you should do cardio instead of ice cream. Good luck.
>>
>>39205605
I've had this happen to me twice in my life, both fairly recently although several years apart (35 now).

The first time I was pretty freaked out but I decided to keep an eye on things and it never happened again so I forgot about it.

Then years later it did happen again so I made a doctors appointment and got checked out. Got blood tests done, had my bum hole fingered by a Chinese twink doctor, but nothing ever came of it. He wasn't really sure what it was but he ruled out cancer and hemorrhoids bleeding or anything and he said my asshole felt normal inside so I was just to keep an eye on it again and come back if it happened again. Thankfully it hasn't and I've stopped worrying about it. Wish I knew what it was though, weird as fuck.
>>
>>39205633
Well, I think it's from the tip of the ass, considering I constantly feel agonizing pain in that area after taking a dump. Anesthesiac helps, though.
>>
>>39205624
Go. To. The. Fucking. Doctor.
>>
>>39205671
You got raped. But repressed the memories
>>
>>39205605
Not really man just stop pouring koolaid in the toilet it's a waste of money t b h
>>
>>39205685
Men, seriously
My boyfriend had this issue for about 3 years. I kept telling him to go to the doctor. He thought it would be gay for the doctor to stick a finger up his ass. Ok whatever. Finally though I snapped and said you could have fucking had this fixed years ago but you refuse to go to the doctor, so you are literally bringing it on yourself and I'm not going to feel sorry for you anymore. So then he went and found out he had an anal fissure, got some cream, and this problem he'd had for 3 years went away about 50% within a few days, 70% within a week, and completely within 6 weeks.
GO TO THE DOCTOR. THEY WILL FIX YOUR ASS. THERE IS NO REASON TO KEEP LETTING THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TO SHOW THE DOC YOUR ASS.
>>
>>39205707
I wish. You need to have human contact to be raped anon. The only person who raped me was my twink doctor and that was only a finger in my bum after the fact. I tried to enjoy it as much as I could though.
>>
>>39205605
You either re tore a previous anal fissure, or you developed a new one, eat more fiber chap, switch toiler paper also, it's chapping your asshole and aggravating the tear. The blood is bright red, it's not from you colon.
That's not a lot of blood either.
>>
>>39205605
Are you gay? serious question because it looks like your asshole has been torn to shreds. EITHER WAY GET YOURSELF TO A DOCTOR NOW
>>
>>39205653
>tampongs
>>
>>39205605
Not if you drank it.
>>
>>39206053
I chuckled
>>
>>39205605
depends, what is your sex?
>>
>>39205605

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw2WsXIgO6A
>>
>>39205605
this looks like colitis ulcerosa or Morbus crohn
>>
>>39205624

>three years now

There's not much you can do now. The cancer has probably spread to your vital organs. Might as well enjoy your last few months not on Chemo
>>
>>39205732
If you're still worried about it being gay just whisper "no homo" to yourself throughout the procedure
>>
>>39205624
Oncologist here. If it's been going on for 3 years without killing you it's not cancer.
Either a fissure or a hemorrhoid. See a doctor.
>>
>>39205624
go to the doctor, but its not a deep shade of red which likely means that it isn't anything too serious
>>
>>39205605
If you arent a female yes
>>
>>39207942
> Lying on the internet
>>
>>39205605
Aint GOMADing hard enough, it should be creamy and pale pink
>>
>>39205732
Georgia?
>>
>>39208186
Attorney General here. This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>39208297
President of America here, Attorney General is correct.
>>
>>39205624
I have that too. I went and got a full colonoscopy because it could be something far more serious, like Crohn's.

Go to your family doctor, explain the situation, they're going to send you for a colonoscopy.

Like 2-3 days before start eating lighter foods. The day before you're not allowed to eat or drink anything except this terrible tasting liquid that makes you go to the bathroom nonstop for hours.

Then you go, take a nap with the magic sleep injection, wake up. The hardest part is the drinking liquid.

Best case you spend some money to find out your have safe hemorrhoids in your colon or intestines, but you can breathe easy. Worst case... you will be glad you caught it early.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (327KB, 500x887px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
327KB, 500x887px
>tfw no dutch gf who learns mandarin chinese on the side
>>
>>39208595
Nigger here, where the white bitches at
>>
>>39205605
ANAL FISSURE
N
A
L
FISSURE

Good luck OP take tons of fiber, your poops will hurt like a BITCH .
>>
>>39208718
Police officer here, just shooting a nigger
>>
>>39205605
No. You're just on your period.
>>
>>39205605

>bleeds out of his ass for 3 years without visiting a doctor

found the ameripoor
>>
>>39205605
That guarantees you a reddit membership
>>
>>39209948
I'm actually russian.
>>
>bright red
Not a colon or intestinal bleed
>no large particulates or clots
Recent bleed
>posted on /fit/
Fruit juice poured into toilet to look like blood
>>
>>39205624
Go see a doctor faggot, I've seen people die because they were too embarrassed to report anal blood.

Well you can't be embarrassed when you're dead, so just fucking see a doctor.
>>
>>39212204
this. if its that bright its either a roid or juice
>>
>>39205624
Go to a doctor you idiot
>>
>>39205605
Did this occur after working legs?
>>
>>39205605
only if you have a penis
>>
>>39205624
>afraid of going to the doctor about your bloody shits

lmao
>>
>>39205605
Looks like probably from hemorrhoids

See your GP but realistically a stool softener could help
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.