[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice to not be a lard ass after eye surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: eye surgery.jpg (707KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
eye surgery.jpg
707KB, 2048x1536px
Hey /fit/, I need some advice and the sticky doesn't apply to my situation.

I'm getting eye surgery, will be put on all sorts of medication that will make me gain a lot of weight unless I work out... But I can't go outside. Even with an eye patch, it's risky because a single speck of dust could result in a lot of harm (like lose my eye kind of harm) and I live in Arizona so I'm going to limit my exposure to the outdoors as much as humanly possible.

I need something that can
*be done in the house, I work from home as a computer programmer so I can do it whenever I get bored
*doesn't require me to spend hundreds of dollars on machines and equipment (this shit is costing $10,000 even with insurance)
*doesn't require me to look down so no push ups and nothing particularly strenuous that would put anything near eye level

Seriously, any recommendations would help. Supplements, whatever.
>>
>>39204377
Eat less, exercise more.
>>
File: eye stitches.jpg (306KB, 2066x1377px) Image search: [Google]
eye stitches.jpg
306KB, 2066x1377px
Also I forgot, I'm going to be on these steroids/medications for a year so I definitely want to figure this out soon so I can plan ahead

>>39204381
I already eat three healthy meals a day, and I'm pretty damn limited as to what I can exercise with since I'm confined to my home. I can't bench, I can't do push-ups, I can't look up and I can't look down.

It doesn't matter what I do, I'm going to gain weight on this shit, anti-biotics, steroids, they make you bloat up no matter who you are or what you do and I'm on it for a whole damn year. Any supplements, anything that I can do around the house that isn't particularly strenuous or expensive would be much appreciated.
>>
>>39204393
bodyweight squats
wall pushups
doorframe towel rows
>>
File: exercisebike.png (353KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
exercisebike.png
353KB, 1000x1001px
>>39204434
Thanks anon. Any supplement advice? I'm thinking about getting one of those exercise bikes that old people use

Dumbbells when I'm sitting at the PC watching something, exercise bike when I'm playing a game on the Playstation 4 or something
>>
>>39204393
What kind of surgery is this?
>>
>>39204377
>>39204393
>>39204449

whatever you do, make sure you ask the doctor about strenuous activity. i know for oral surgery (wisdom teeth), you have to take it easy while you're healing because too much cranial blood pressure will make your stitches pop.

I assume that is not the case with eye surgery, but make damn sure you find out. I'd much rather have to take a few weeks off totally than be the fittest one eyed guy around
>>
>>39204377
eat at a caloric deficit
>>
>>39206528
This so much. Don't do a single thing without asking your doc
>>
>>39207140
Yeah I'm not going to do anything within the first 4 weeks until my eye has settled but I'm going to be extra cautious. Like visiting the doctor every week for the first month cautious.
>>
>>39204377
Don't eat nutella in bed like me, that should do it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.