[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mass.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mass.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Is it worth buying weight gainer or just whey isolate? pic related
>>
>>39201035
Just get the whey. Gainers aren't gonna make you gain muscle. They're just gonna put on fat because there's so much sugar and other garbage in em. Don't bother.
>>
Is ON good enough? Seem to be the cheapest on Amazon prime at least
>>
Spend the money on meat and potatoes instead.
>>
>>39201198
>2016
>don't want to be high test
>>
>>39201239

>potatoes

>he compares potatoes to protein powder

>potatoes

nigga you just went full potato

also OP yes in the longrun it is the cheapest form of quality protein that you will find
>>
File: 1474864077051.png (134KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474864077051.png
134KB, 500x375px
>>39201035

Don't fuck with them, just the concept alone is fucking horrible. Your body can only synthesize so much muscle at one time, just because you decided to pull an anon and GORGE ON EVERYTHING does not mean that you'll gain muscle.

I'm not 220, 6 months ago I was 170. Imagine, waking up one morning and realizing what you've done and just how much work you're going to have to do to drop the weight without Auschwitzing your gains.

Find your TDEE on Scoobys calculator, and eat 200cals to 300cals above that.

>mfw preparing to lose all gains cutting from January to May 2017
>>
>>39201035
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY WEIGHT GAINER.

It is FAT gainer. It was the beginning of my dreamer bulk, which inevitably went out of control. Never again...
>>
>>39201035
I would just buy two bags of why from myprotein then get some of their instant oats(just ground up oatmeal). I do two scoops of whey (mocha god tier) and two scoops of oats with some milk it's almost the same macros as the mass gainer with half the sugar and it's cheap
>>
>>39201257
did you just compare weight gainer shit to literal meat and potatoes? in terms of price, quality, everything there's no comparison, not even close...
>>
>>39201267
This is exactly what happened here >>39201268 with me. Depressing as fuck
>>
>>39201295
This
>Mass gainer = protein powder (very little) and a ton of carbs.
Just get regular protein powder and mix that shit in icecream and oats and blend it.
>>
>>39201295

oh, i forgot that we were talking about mass gainer. i meant whey. not only is whey isolate cheaper than meat, it is also completely unrelated to anything about potatoes.

except the insulin spike.
>>
>>39201268
Carb powder? I guess I will just buy some Whey isolate from true nutrition
>>
>>39201349

pixie sticks, brah
>>
Mass gainers are stupid unless you're a Kali Muscle/Rich Piana level roidmeatmonsters doing 8 hour arm workouts and spending every single second of your day stuffing your face with as much calories and protein and possible and/or shitting all of it out.

For 99.99999999999% of lifters, eating enough calories isn't the problem, it's tracking them and getting the protein, helping you achieve your protein goals is where the whey comes in.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.