[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-10-25-01-27-02.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-25-01-27-02.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>kiseless no hands holding virgin

>get fit and start seeing some girls lookin at me

>thanks to based icf blahautism

>1 year after hit 1 2 3 4, my test levels are insane and I am horny

>try online dating most of them are hot sluts and I am way way socialy autistic for that

Meet this grill, idk rate it please, she is into me for realz and wants to meet. Shes not the type for fwb and wants relstionship but she is willing to give her pussy. Says she doesnt fap because thats what men are for.

Only bad thing is that she id way out of my league and I dont want to hurt her, i sent her nudes and stuff asked for lots of sex questions now feel like a dick if I would meet her irl, rly ashamed.

Is it worth to suck it up lower my standards, play bf role and get laid and get somr xp or still be a khv but not destroy my honour.

>pic related her on left

What to do fit, i have come this along thanks to ya all now need help again.

To keep it fit related is PPL once a werk combined with 5 3 1 for main lifts and some pump sets enough to maintain and slowly p4rogress without losing gains(previously did 2 week). Got memed on stem so no time to travel to gym which isnt close.
>>
Man just fuck her and be obnoxious so she breaks up with you. Protein Fart everywhere or just block her umm lol
>>
>>39200296
Are you asking us if you should date her in the hope she spreads her legs quickly and then you'll stop taking to her?
>>
>>39200296
>>39200296
>khv
>thinks he is lowering his standards at all
kek
>>
>>39200433

I am only khv because I focused all my life on education and whenever one girl approached me I sperged out.

I basicly act like homo, whenever girls lock eyes onto me in clubs or uni I just straight way look away, if I some start conv I quickly btfo.

I dont know why I do that, then again maybe thats why I use 4chan....
>>
>>39200296
>getting anxious over someone who looks 6/10 on a good day

Just come across as confident and don't fucking go autist mode and you will be fine
>>
If you are talking about girl on the left, damn you are some fucking retard or maybe gay if you don't want to date and impregnate that.

Girl on the right.... erhm...
>>
>>39200515

dude lamo

they literally look the same

both 5/10 average fuckable girls
>>
don't be an asshole OP. fuck this /fit9k/ shit
>>
>>39200296
>these are the girls /fit/ brags about banging
>>
>>39200296
wtf, you're overthinking this. just go fuck that hoe

if you like her enough the want to be her bf then whatever
>>
would her name happen to be kate...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.