[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a fat guy questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (275KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1280x960px
Ask me anything from daily life to anything personal. Be as harsh and as fair as you like
>>
why do you think youre special enough to host an ama
>>
File: 1477096864772.jpg (69KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1477096864772.jpg
69KB, 472x472px
>>39200259
What lead to you getting so fat and Grotesque? Are you a masochist? How long have you been fat for?
>>
>>39200284
Well eating I guess haha.
I am not just not afraid to post my body.
I would personally say 3 years I used to be pritty slim
>>
>>39200259
anybody can lose weight and better their lives. why don't you? you can doit
I also wonder why there wasn't a point where you think "enough is enough" when you look in a mirror every day. is that stage not now? why not 5 pounds ago? why did you not realise that 50 pounds ago? why not 100 pounds ago? I seriously don't understand and would like an answer. is it delusion in all honesty? do you suffer from body dysmorphia and think it's not as bad as it looks?
>>
>>39200334
Well honestly I am okay the way I am and would reallly care if I lost or gained weighed.
Tbh I do get some body dysmorphia like when I look at my self in the mirror I don't really feel huge or proper fat but some times when I have had images took while I've been off guard I do feel like I look big sometimes
>>
Hey man, i have a legitimate question. I thought of this in the gym today. I was thinking about fat because i have these peskyv love handles i have a hard time shaking.

Anyways, i dont know much about biology, but isn't fat essentially food energy stored for later? If you're fat you're consuming more than you need to live... So is it safe to say that you're spending more on food than you ought to? Couldn't you find something something else to spend money on that isn't bad for you?

Im probably over simplifying the situation
>>
>>39200374
I think your survival instincts have given up then if you don't care about teh way you look. how do you expect to reproduce? how do you expect to be loved? do you have no fire in you and want to harness how disgusted and angry you feel when you look at yourself in the mirror into changing your body for the better?

if this isn't b8 then I promise you you are heavily obese and need to lose weight to help your poor body out on its valiant struggle to keep you alive.

if you lack the willpower to do it then your only hope is to trip on lsd and have an epiphany that there is more to life than being fat. I wish you luck
>>
>>39200420
Yeah you are speaking sense like desu most of my money does go in good than anything else yeah I could save money and loose weight but meh
>>
How do you feel from day to day?
>>
>>put your finger in your navel
>>smell it

and?
>>
>>39200259
When was the last time you looked down and could see your penis?
>>
>>39200430
I current have a girlfriend and she has said she wants children with me,also I don't hate the way u look desu I just enjoy the way I am , I understand I am obese but I guess I just live with it
>>
>>39200452
I feel fine desu>>39200457
Nothing I was my navel regularly >>39200465
Today desu
>>
Do you frequent fit or are you just here to post this? Why did you decide to post this ama here?
>>
>>39200503
I do read a few threads on fit/ but I guess i just wanted to answer to people about being fat
>>
>>39200523
do you not feel intimidated by physically superior men who can protect your girlfriend better
>>
>>39200573
I feel I can protect my gf well enough no one really intimidates me
>>
>>39200457
I lick the navel of every guy I sleep with. I can confirm fit guys have the smelliest.
>>
>>39200374
>desu
it... it works now???
>>
Can you jump?
>>
>>39200644
Yeah it hurts my knees/ankles if I jump of stuff abit high up
>>
>>39200490
I meant standing looking straight down without moving your fupa with your arms
>>
Im leaving this thread. You answered a few of my questions but.... God op you make me deeply sad. I was hoping you'd get inspired to start taking care of yourself, but i get the feeling that's not going to happen. You're so damn apathetic. You're indifferent about something that should be very important to you, your health. Damn you op, damn you fir making me feel like this
>>
>>39200676
Well no then haha>>39200677
I'm sorry I let you down
>>
File: 1469597582564.jpg (144KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469597582564.jpg
144KB, 720x720px
As a former fatty, I hate you. I know im projecting my own issues on to you but damn I can't help but feel some type of way. I cant fathom how you're ok with being this and not only be ok with being like this but also having confidence at the same time. Idk whether if I should learn to respect this or look down upon it as I am right now. What do you guys think?
>>
>>39200719
As long as they admit they look like shit than who is anyone to tell them what to do about it
>>
Does living a poorer quality of life and potentially much shorter life not concern you?
>>
>>39200259
It took me 14 seconds identify this as an human body
>>
How do you feel know of you have kids you will not be able to enjoy the activities kids do?
If your kids get into anything remotely active you will have to watch from the sideline and can't join in
My best memories with my parents are going to big hikes, bike rides,playing golf, tennis, squash, surfing with dad, mountain biking with dad.
How do you feel knowing if you have kids they will be embarrassed to be seen with the lardo you have become
>>
why do you have pepperoni nipples
>>
>>39200476
Aren't you worried that when you have kids you will at some point die early of cardiovascular issues and not be able spend as much time with them as possible?
If life sucks so much that you don't care about dieing sooner than a healthy person, then don't have kids.
>>
are you trying to get in shape?
>>
>>39200259
Fuck off asdor you bulgarian shit
>>
>>39202986
I can still do anything most people can do it not like I need a wheel chair, I can walk, run, cycle and many other things. >>39203001
I am not and I'm not planning too >>39202773
Because I'm fat>>39203060
No
>>
File: disappointed john costanto.png (232KB, 457x406px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed john costanto.png
232KB, 457x406px
>>39204453
Could you please type like a normal human being and put the post you react to above your text? Christ man are you too fat to type properly?

>>39204453 Even this would be acceptable

Just not this >>39204453
And continue with text here fuck I'm getting mad
>>
No >>39204478
>>
Height/Weight?

Hows your love life?
>>
>>39200259
Why do you keep posting manlet hate threads?
>>
>>39204489
do you grocery shopping for yourself? how much do you spend? and is it mostly chips?
>>
>>39204493
5ft 8" 286lbs. It's really good at the moment thanks
>>
>>39204503
I do shop for my self and I main buy pasta products
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.