[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gym clothes!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: picrelated.jpg (503KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
503KB, 700x1000px
so what do you guys wear to the gym? and what do you think women should wear to the gym¿

i'm like in dire need of actual gym clothes. have been doing like a basic tshirt and yoga pants, sometimes with shorts over them to hide penis. today i just wore the shorts

pic related looks super cute but my breasts are so tiny idk
>>
>>39199974
What are you a faggot? Who wears actual clothes made for fitness ?
>>
>>39199974
>women should wear to the gym¿
>women

This isn't relevant to either of us.
>>
>>39199974
>so what do you guys wear to the gym?
Board shorts and a tank top
Like every other guy ever

>>39199974
>what do you think women should wear to the gym¿

Yoga pants
nothing else
>>
>>39199974
>basic tshirt and yoga pants
all you need

and proper footwear of course
>>
>so what do you guys wear to the gym?
Joggers, tank top, shoes
>what do you think women should wear to the gym¿
Whatever the fuck they want. Im hotter than them anyway
>>
File: myheart.jpg (18KB, 236x361px) Image search: [Google]
myheart.jpg
18KB, 236x361px
this thread is a lot less exciting than i thought it would be :O
>>
>>39200859
Lurk moar
u
r
k

m
o
a
r
>>
>>39199974
remove your trip, like i told you earlier today

you havent earned it
>>
>>39199974
Tight jeans and no shirt
>>
this board actually gets shitter by the day.
hard to know if half of this shit is bait
>>
Kill yourself you attention whoring human garbage
>>
>>39199974
IMO, Women should wear things that make them feel motivated and pretty, men should wear things that make them most comfortable and that catch sweat drips, and I don't care what cross dressers wear.
>>
>>39199974
Give us pics so we can get an idea of what to tell you to wear.
[spoiler]include penis[/spoiler]
>>
>>39199974
Please go talk about your dick and boobies on a trap thread. 98% of us have no interest in the topic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.