[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these RDLs? Or am I bending my knees too much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: romaniandeadlift1.jpg (26KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
romaniandeadlift1.jpg
26KB, 600x353px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlttsZ3fyrU
>>
>>39199787
bumpin for that soundtrack...
>>
>>39199787
The way you jerk back up to finish the rep is not good for your lumbar spine.
>>
>>39199787
Those look like deadlifts not RDLs. Think of it as you're trying to get a stretch, the same stretch like you're trying to touch your toes. The way your doing it it looks more like a lower back exercise then a hamstring exercise.
>>
>>39199787
You're not bending your knees too much for a RDL, but shit dude, control the damn weight.
>>
lower the fucking weight geez u can barely stand straight. go lighter and start off with the bar on the floor, then grab it with bending your knees as little as possible and pull up like a regular DL until FULLY ERECT. then bend at the hips to put it back down, repeat for reps.
>>
>>39200439
That's not a RDL...
>>
>>39200248
I feel an enormous stretch in my hamstrings when I do these... and I only jerk because I contract my glutes hard like in an olympic lift.
>>
>>39200211
This.

Fix it.
>>
>>39201886
So I shouldn't contract my glutes so hard?
>>
>>39199787
dat bruce falconer's DBZ OST in the background tho
>>
>>39202071
why dont you start with the bar on the ground and slow the fuck down?
>>
You're gonna snap your shit up if you continue deadlifting like this
>>
>>39203232
>>39200439

Why are you giving crap advice with so much conviction? If you start with the bar on the ground it IS NOT AN RDL. The starting position for an RDL is at the top.
>>
hahaha the thing is my back doesn't hurt at all when I do these...it's my glutes that burn out, and my hamstrings are sore for days afterwards.
I was just wondering if it's an RDL or not...
you mad?
>>
>>39203400

Oh wait, I gwt what you guys mean now. Start with the weight in the floor to get into the RDL starting position instead of off a rack.
>>
>>39199787
Dont break your back aaaaoooogghhhhhh
>>
>>39199787
Totally acceptable back and leg form for RDL. As long as you're getting the hammy stretch you want, then it's good.

Definitely wanna echo what others have said though, don't treat RDLs like a traditional deadlift. Drop the weight by about 40kg, slow down on both the upwards and downwards movement.
>>
>>39199787
I hate this pic because his feet somehow appear to be almost together when he pulls it up
>>
File: 1467842968783.jpg (9KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1467842968783.jpg
9KB, 480x468px
>does 200kg bad form romanian deadlifts which serve no purpose
>wonder why they get injured
>>
>200 kg RDL
Why not just go sumo or do cleans for your posterior?
Anyway no problems with the form despite the beastly weight. How much do you pull?
>>
>>39203400
>crap advice
>so much conviction

welcome to every online fitness discussion forum
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.