[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving with a straight razor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

Disposable razors aren't doing it for me. I'm not getting a close enough shave, especially on my mustache, which is still visible after shaving. I've heard great things about straight razors so I've decided to get one.
Does /fit/ use straight razors? I don't know where to start, such as what brand to buy. Any advice?
>>
stop

get a safety razor and thank me later
>>
>>39198607
I've never used a safety either. Will it give me a closer shave than a disposable?
>>
>>39198657
get a 20 dollar badger brush, a 20 dollar safety razor and a good shaving cream ie proraso

look at yt videos on how to shave with a safety razor

it'll give you the best shave ever and it'll make shaving feel less like a chore because it's like a ritual idk sounds gay i know but that's how it is

anyways i save so much money on blades too because 100 safety razor blades are like 10 dollars and they last me about 1 year so yeah...
>>
>>39198701
Seems reasonable; I guess I'll go with a safety razor instead.
Thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
>>39198587
If you want a straight razor then you need to get it from straight razor designs.
>>
>>39198750

I use a Merkur R34 with Art of Shaving shaving cream and badger brush. I do my whole head and face every Sunday.

Feels good to shave like my handsome-as-fuck grandfather would have in between sessions of killing filthy Japs.
>>
File: 1477243603236.jpg (111KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
1477243603236.jpg
111KB, 564x705px
>>39198750
I can vouch for the safety razor, you get just as good as a shave as a straight razor but less chance of cutting yourself.
>>
>>39198587
Buy a Gillette fusion or mach razor, worked wonders for me.

It's also really comofrtable to use.
>>
>>39198587

I used to use a straight razor.

In short: it is not worth it to do it yourself.

If you want a straight razor shave go to an actual barber right before a special occasion. It's too troublesome to do it safely and get the desired effect on a daily basis. And you will also cut yourself. There will be blood whenever that happens. So much blood...

Get a safety razor handle. Get one off the internet for cheap, or if you want a nice one search through an antique mall for an old one. You can get the exact same shit they sell in stores off ebay for a fraction of the price. And I mean the exact same thing, not just a knock-off, because the "name brands" are almost all just putting generic handles from China in their own packaging.

Get the razors off ebay or amazon in bulk. It is crazy cheap, cheaper even than disposables.

Don't go through all this trouble and then use the same old shitty shaving foam from a can. All your effort will be for nothing if you do. Buy some good shaving soap. Not in a can, not from a tube, but a cake of shaving soap to be applied with a brush. Do not fuck around with foam or gel.

Use an aftershave treatment. It might not feel great the first few times you do it, but man the fuck up and carry on.

Also get a styptic pen. You should have one anyway, but I'm always surprised by how many grown men have never heard of them.

Shave two or three times in one session, don't try to get baby smooth on the first pass or you will be peeling very fine layers of skin off your face instead. The first shave gets the thick, high stuff. The following shaves gently take it down to the skin. It is relaxing and makes you feel good if you give yourself enough time to do it proper. If you've fucked around and waited until the last minute to shave you should just use an emergency disposable instead, otherwise you're likely to fuck yourself up.
>>
>>39198830
Do you rinse your blade with cold or warm water?
I read somewhere that rinsing cold hardens the blade, giving a better shave. Or does it not make much of a difference?
>>
>>39199054
I've been using a safety razor for 5ish years. I prefer using cold, but I haven't noticed any difference in closeness.
Don't buy shit from Art of Shaving, they're incredibly overpriced.
Once you run out of your first pack of blades, get a sampler, they have like 15 different brands. Find one you like. I prefer Feather, but some people can't stand them.
>>
>>39199053
This is very helpful, thank you.
What aftershave would you recommend or are different brands similar enough? I've only used rubbing alcohol (probably not so great since it dries skin) so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: MGs1MHV.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
MGs1MHV.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
I've used both a double edge safety razor and a shavette:

I feel shavette / straight edge are easier for longer hairs and shaving with it "feels" nice (who cares lul).
A safety razor is much easier to handle.

If you cut yourself, use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alum

Good shaving soap + a brush helps a lot.
>>
>>39199153
how does one fully get rid of the little baby stubble underneath the chin?

when I shave, its always under my chin that has a bit of hairleft, and i feel unhappy cause i couldnt get a 100% shave.

what do?
>>
>>39198587
I've used it but it takes sometime to get the hang of it but I personally enjoyed the idea of taking my time to get a great shave. I usually shave once a week so if you have to shave daily I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
I'm so sick of having to shave every two day. Can I get it done with laser for a long period of time? Or is that permanent?
>>
>>39199232
Go at it gently from all four approaches. That works for me.
>>
>>39199232
Depends on your skin and hair, desu.
I have a couple trouble spots where the hair whorls or changes direction.
Try getting it down close like normal, then lathering it and going against the grain or across the grain. Some folks will go with grain, across from one side, across from other, then against.

The reason I say it depends on your skin is that for some folks that is a guarantee of ingrown hairs or razorburn.
>>
Straight razors are hard as hell to use. You're gonna slice the shit out of your neck learning how to do it.

Just get a safety razor. The learning curve is way less steep and there's far less maintenance required, also 100 razors will last you over a year and retail for like $10-$14.
>>
>>39199171
>aftershave

why would you want to waste money like that? just use witch hazel or moisturizing cream with SPF-15 or 30

>rubbing alcohol

Jesus H. Christ cut it out right now you fucking retard.
>>
straight razors are inferior to safety razors and people who think otherwise are the types of guys who wear fedoras and smoke cigars while everyone around them is out getting laid
>>
>>39198587
I've used a straight razor with replaceable blades (you can get 10p of them for like 9 bucks on amazon). The vet is cleaner and you save hundreds. Do it now.
>>
>>39199306
100* of them. And I've used them for 3 years.
>>
>>39199246
grow the beard
>>
File: 1476255995748.jpg (134KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1476255995748.jpg
134KB, 750x746px
>>39199255
Thanks I'll give er a try next time
>>39199268
Yeah, I always get cut trying to get it clean shaven so I learned to just leave it alone

Whats the deal with aftershave? When I think of aftershave, I think of Maculy Caulkin (sp?) in home alone slapping some on and screaming, or the one time I tryed my pops aftershave and it didnt do anything, just put some sort of perfume on me that made me feel like a "man" cause I have this new smell on me.

Is there any real benefit to aftershave? I havent used any at all, so maybe Im missing something
>>
>>39199404
No way. It's itchy, filthy and ugly. I also don't grow hair around my mouth so I would just look like an idiot
>>
Ok OP guess what its your lucky day.

Been using DE safety razor for most of the year. Bought feather blades yesterday, best ones so far. Rockwell was kind of rough and cuts often, Astara are good. In terms of closeness, outcome, smoothness feather #1.

I use Acca Kappa shaving cream, squeeze a bit into hands with a VERY small amount of water lather and spread on face.

I bought real bowl style barbers cream and a badger brush yesterday. Literally felt nice, don't know how to explain it just something about it and I was skeptical thinking it was placebo but its about the experience also.

I use $20 butterfly razor handle, anything else is feel and design more than quality.
>>
>>39198587
Why don't you try depilatory creams?
>>
>>39198587
*tips fedora* swag is for boys class is for men
>>
>>39199437
A good aftershave helps stop the skin from drying out and such. You're dragging a sharp surface against your skin, which causes microabrasions.
Don't get the spritzy kind that's high alcohol until you can shave without nicking yourself. Just get a good thin cream type one. After a while, I recommend Clubman by Pinaud, or a Bay Rum.
>>
>>39199507
Quit being a faggot.
There is an objective difference between a 250 horsepower Gillette Fusion Mach 32 autoshaver and a safety/straight razor. They're also waaay less expensive
>>
>>39199486
You're the second person to swear by feather blades so I'll go with those. Thanks anon.

>>39199507
Bitch I'm just trying to get a close shave, not look cool in the privacy of my own bathroom.
>>
>>39199490
Wouldn't want that shit near my face. I've heard it causes burns.
>>
>>39198830
My nigger. Sandalwood?
>>
>>39198587

Yes I switched to a safety razor and it is by far the best shaving decision I have ever made. I will never, ever go back.
The ritual is of course more enjoyable but the shave is far, far better. It isn't even comparable. If you get razor burn/cuts/have strange directional-hair-growth you will notice the results immediately.
One sharp razor on your face is unbelievably better then 5 (there may be some with even more razor's?) on your face. This is one of the biggest shams ever to be sold to men 'more razors is better'.

I may sound like a shill but that's because it is simply a MUCH MUCH MUCH better way to shave in every way.
>>
I've been shaving with a straight for 9-ish years now, and I have a feather three-piece safety that goes in my dopp bag.

You are going to have to get several skill sets down before you get a consistent comfortable shave with a straight, but the plus side is that afterward, shaving with anything other than real soap, a badger brush and a straight will feel like you are shaving with a weed eater.

My recommendation is to stay with your current blade and get a quality scuttle and get your lather game down.
Once you do that, move to a safety and learn your edge angles and pressure.
Next comes the hardest part, learning how to put an edge on a blade and keep it maintained. If you can't hone and strop, then your straight shave will suffer and you will cut the fuck out of yourself. Kind of like if you don't have your angles down, you will cut the fuck out of yourself.
Anyway, get a poor man's strop and a few cheap straights from ebay or whipped dog. Practice your edge maintaining skills on those, and then, when you are a master at that, get a real straight and a real strop.
Then you will get the best shave ever, everyday, and you will never pay for blades again.
>>
>>39199920

Oh and what I use is:

Feather razors
Merkur handle
I forget the brand of badger brush
Taylor's of Old Bond St. sandalwood shave soap or Proraso menthelated shave soap
D.R Harris sandalwood aftershave
>>
Safety Razors are the reddit-tier recommendation. Literally every faggot on the internet says to use one, it's like a reflex. Fact is, they are not for everyone.

If you have
>sensitive, acne-prone skin
>moles/freckles that arent completely flat
>anything other than a perfectly rounded face

then a safety razor will probably do more harm than good. With sensitive skin, using a safety razor can end up giving you acne. This is due to (1) needing to use a thick shaving cream that will not be non-comedogenic, and (2) the closeness leaves your pores wide open.

If you have moles/freckles,you will shave them right off, even with good technique, so have fun bleeding for 30 minutes every morning where you cut your freckle off. Or you can shave around it, and evwn with good technique, have a circle of hairs around your freckle.

Safety razors are a meme. As someone with the above problems it is much easier to grow a short beard, trim it once a week with an electric trimmer and shape around it with a Mach3.
>>
>>39200138
>I have shit skin, so shaving is a meme, especially when you use the objectively best and cheapest equipment for the job
>the normies on Reddit said it's good, so it must be bad!

Slice across your neck with that Mach3 next time, you contrarian faggot.
>>
> Dollar Shave Club.
> Run backwards on your jeans or a towel when your done.
> Dip razors in mineral oil between uses.

Been using the same razor for 2 months, no nicks, cuts or bumps
>>
straight razors are dangerous. straight razors are what hipster numales use to give themselves a very shitty, albeit "close" shave while saying to themselves how "manly" it is to shave with a straight razor.
buy a safety razor. it will make your shaves cheap as fuck. you won't cut yourself because you're holding a fucking sharp as fuck knife to your neck nor will you have to get a tetanus shot after you cut yourself with your dull, rusty fucking straight razor because youre lazy as fuck and dont wanna sharpen it and also keep it in shape because you never shaved with anything other than fucking 5-blade razors from walmart before.
>>
>>39199920
>This is one of the biggest shams ever to be sold to men 'more razors is better'.
I never understood this shit. Only thing I've noticed that multiple blades are good at is getting hairs stuck between them, being a bitch to rinse, and cutting up your face.

>>39199947
Thanks for going in-depth. I want to learn to use and eventually get good with a straight one day, so I'll follow your advice. I'll have to get used to a safety in the meantime.
>>
>>39200138
Pls never comment in this thread again
>>
>>39200226
>>39200265
>someone interrupted my meme razor circle jerk and it made me le mad!
>everyone's skin is exactly the same and everyone should follow the exact same skin routine

Neck yourselves redditfags
>>
>>39200287
there aint nothing different from a safety razor to some disposable razor. same metal razor
>>
>>39200287
> calling people redditfags will distract from how retarded i am
>>
>>39200265
>>39200287
> hurr kill yourself

Seems like a totally levelheaded response to criticism.
Careful there m8, with all that edge you won't even need a razor
>>
>>39199752

Sandalwood all night long, all night strong.
>>
Could anyone recommend a good bay rum aftershave? I've heard the scent doesn't last long for most of them. I've yet to try any for myself.
>>
>>39199054

I doubt it matters, but I prefer to wash everything down with hot/warm water (except for the brush, which I rinse with cold water). Merkur blades are sharp as fuck, so I suspect you wouldn't make any difference with the typical temperatures a faucet is capable of.
>>
>>39200331

>with all that edge you won't even need a razor

Sensiblechuckle.gif
>>
>>39199232

Be like the broad from the Fifth Element.

Multipass.

Make multiple passes. Make sure you pull skin taut with your fingers, attacking it from all for angles if need be. Just remember it isn't a race.
>>
>>39200311
You havent offered a legitimate response to anything i've said. I explained why these razors are not right for certain people. Why does that trigger you?
>>
File: 41nCFCYdk1L._AC_US160_.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
41nCFCYdk1L._AC_US160_.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
I use a safety razor with this shit.
I used to use a badger brush and bond st sandalwood cream but that shit is just a meme.
This stuff doesn't really leave a scent but that's what fragrances are for.
>>
File: 1001312.jpg (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1001312.jpg
59KB, 1000x1000px
>>39200511
Nice high school gel

When you turn 18 buy this
>>
>>39200538
>>39200511
what if i told u these were the exact same but just different packaging
>>
File: Maca Root Shave Cream 02.jpg (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Maca Root Shave Cream 02.jpg
127KB, 500x281px
>>39200511
>>39200538
Plebs, the both of you.
>>
Also sharing my favorite shave shop to order from. Executive Man is a fucking amazing scent.
https://www.stirlingsoap.com/shave-soap/
>>
File: lol faggot.png (56KB, 820x306px) Image search: [Google]
lol faggot.png
56KB, 820x306px
>>39200538
i've already turned 18, but i'm cisgendered. i'm guessing that's when you came out and decided to transition, good for you, you're so brave. if i ever decide to castrate myself i'll be sure to give that shit a try.

desu though i might try it when i run out of my stuff. i mean it says oatmeal right there on the package
>>
>>39199053
>Get the razors off ebay or amazon in bulk. It is crazy cheap, cheaper even than disposables.
Can you link where you got it from? Amazon only finds me ridiculously expensive deals
>>
>>39200609
>the body shop

Did you stop by Claire's and get your ears pierced on your way out of the mall?
>>
Stop trying to make your face more feminine and smooth like a woman's. Grow a beard or trim down to stubble with some clippers.
>>
>>39198701
>good shaving cream
Cremo
>>
>>39199053
>if you want a nice one search through an antique mall for an old one
This. The Chinese ones are a little dangerous but I found an old Schick and it's effortless
>>
>>39201324
Ugly jawlet detected
>>
>>39199053
I disagree that it is not worth it, but I have to agree with:
>>if you want a nice one search through an antique mall for an old one
When I was learning to hone and put an edge on the blade, I bought several 'gold dollar' specials from china, which were cheap and nothing I gave a damn about when I ruined them.
Once I had skill, I found a Union Wedge from the 1920's in an antique shop that had some patina and the hardware in the scales was messed up. Picked it up for 5 bucks, and a guy on badger and blade restored the blade and replaced the hardware on it for seven bucks plus shipping, and now I have a sweet blade that will last more than my own lifetime and I don't have to buy razors anymore.
>>
literally no reason to use a straight/safety razor other than to be """unique""" and """different""".

the return of straight razors is literally tied to the nu-male/fedora/beard oil/wax mustache fad.
>>
File: tumblr_o0kvloptAb1v3hqoqo1_1280.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0kvloptAb1v3hqoqo1_1280.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
When is a goatie acceptable?
>>
>>39201987
>literally
>literally
>literally
Why are you talking like a nu-male?

>the return of straight razors is literally tied to the nu-male/fedora/beard oil/wax mustache fad.
Actually it's because of the scene in Skyfall where 007 uses one. But keep pretending like you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>39199666
Feather blades are very sharp. Go on ebay and get a trial pack of several brands. Buy 100 of a brand you like. I prefer duller blades bc I have thinner facial hair. Read up on blades... lots of info on brands.
>>
>>39201154
Ebay is the answer.
>>
>>39201987
I switched from a Mach 3 to safety razor a few months ago. Mostly for the challenge, main advantage is lower cost but I can get 6 months from a Mach 3. Took a trip and shaved with the Mach 3 went much faster... really improves your shaving form.
>>
>>39199666
Seconding that other guy, get a variety pack to find what works best with your face.

I thought it was bull, but I went from Sharks, Swords, some other misc brands, Feathers (still use these for really sharp shaves), my everyday shaver is Personna Reds though, best balance for my skin.
>>
Been using a safety razor for years, I find I get virtually no razor burn after and if you use a decent cream then it moisturises your skin too. They 3 blade disposable things and supermarket gel left me with a lot of redness and really dry skin, I won't be going back.

Trick is to shave after a warm shower, spend time on the lather, shave with the grain, and use almost no pressure. Then rinse with cold water.

The blades are crazy cheap so you can change once every 2 or 3 shaves. Plus some of the cream smells really good - I use the Taylors of old Bond Street Sandalwood stuff, it lasts for ages too so probably cheaper than the Gillette crap in the long run.
>>
I have a straight razor.

The trick imo is that I have a safety razor I usually use, and a straight razor I use when I want to fuck off down the garage and spend half an hour sharpening it away from the senpai.

It's meditating. Would recommend. And if I'm in a rush, I just use the safety.
>>
>>39204967
>>It's meditating.
This anon gets it.
>>
Used to use safety razor.

After about a year of using nothing but safety I made a bad cut and nicked myself. It left a scar.

I've immediately thrown away all of my brushes, soaps and razors.

Now I use Mach3 and a shaving gel. Quick and smooth shave with no irritation.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 339x425px
>>39202037
When you browse /pol/ daily
>>
>>39198830
>whole head and face
really? I've been considering safety razors too I shave my head because of male pattern baldness but safety razors always scared me im afraid im going to butcher myself.
>>
File: 1473317285558.jpg (621KB, 750x968px) Image search: [Google]
1473317285558.jpg
621KB, 750x968px
>>39199666
>>
File: goat intensifies.gif (482KB, 340x290px) Image search: [Google]
goat intensifies.gif
482KB, 340x290px
From the /fa/ sticky, for double-edged razors:

"A bunch of nerds will tell you that you *need* to do a traditional wet-shave. Bullshit. You can if you want, and there's nothing wrong with it (aside from the time it consumes), but the benefits are really overstated. You can get a great shave with canned foam, provided that you take the necessary preparations steps.

1. You need *hot* water. All over your face. As hot as you can stand. Soak a face cloth and plaster it on your face. Standing under the shower head works too. This will open up all your pores and ensure that your skin and beard hair is good and full of water. If you have any cleansing facial scrubs that you like to use, now is the time.

2. One of the main advantages of wet-shaving is that the moist lather softens the beard. But we're not wet-shaving, we're using the canned stuff. This stuff tends to be pretty dry, so it's no good at softening the beard, only lubrication. Our solution is to have a separate pre-shave balm that we apply as a starting layer *before* we apply the shaving foam. Find a brand you like, and use it. I guarantee better shaves.

3. Shave. Don't cut yourself. These DE things are sharp, you know. Go with the grain for less irritation.

4. Rinse with *HOT* water. Did you miss any spots? Repeat steps 2 and 3. Otherwise...

5. Rinse *again* with cold water. Remember how the hot water opened our pores? Time to close them back up. Only do this after your face is clear of foam and hair and dirt and crud.

6. Apply an after shave. DO NOT use an alcohol-based aftershave. They just dry out your skin. Get a balm-type aftershave lotion. This is much better for you skin.

Sticking to this method will be faster than a wet-shave, will give you all the control of a DE, none of the irritation or a cartridge razor, and to top it all off, keeping your pores clean will prevent acne.

There's nothing wrong with using a safety razor and canned foam. It's the way your grandaddy probably did it."
>>
>>39205079
The problem with canned foam is the expense. For the cost of a brush and a bar of shaving soap which lasts a year or longer, I can buy one can of foam which lasts about a month. But, I approach shaving as a utilitarian excercise rather than some comfort ritual.

If you do go with canned foam, I like old school barbasol.
>>
>>39201987

>Mach3 or Turbo
>15.99 to 30.99 shaving kits
>My safety razor is $25 and blades are $2-5

I replace blades maybe weekly and there's 5 blades a pack. You probably go through 4 or 5 heads every month or so, do the math
>>
>>39205891
>The problem with canned foam is the expense

Agreed, if you get a pot of nice shaving cream and a brush it lasts a lot longer so in the long run, costs less.

I find it leaves my skin smoother as the canned stuff dries it out. Doesn't take too long to get a good lather once you get the hang of it either. In fairness I haven't tried stuff like Barbasol, only the major supermarket brands (gillette etc) so couldn't comment on that
>>
>>39198587
Safety razors are the GOAT.
brb
>close as fuck shave
>Easy to use
>minimal cuts
>cheap blades
>no sharpening or other fucking around.
>>
>>39205953
Barbasol is like soap foam. Rich and creamy. I never liked the gels. One thing I did run into with soap is hard water kills the lather. It doesn't allow the bubbles to form.
>>
>>39199053
This is bullshit

If you are willing to accept a couple of weeks of cutting yourself every now and again (not much blood if you're not a retard) abd also investing in a decend blade + brush + cream + strop then you will be fine and on your way to having perfect skin
>>
>bought a good saftey razor for $50
>bought 150 blades for $40
been over two years havent looked back
>>
If you're looking for a great soap I'd go with Cryogen by Chiseled Face, it's menthol based and very refreshing. Slowly work it to a lather, it's he best soap ive used and the method feels great, though it can be a bit much for some
>>
>>39198587
Safety razor. I got one 3 years ago and never looked back. Straight razor is more "manly" I guess but safety razors are more economical and practical. Theres a reason why they used them in military times
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.