[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cold Sores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 301x168px
If I date a girl with cold sores, am I going to get that shit too?

I know it's herpes. But doesn't like 90% of people have that shit in their system but only 1/5 show? If I have it but don't get cold sores will it start to show if I fuck this girl?
>>
>>39198384
If she sucks your dick you could get genital herpes

Degenerates will chime in saying it's ok since they're diseased as well and want to feel better about themselves. But it's your body OP. Not worth the risk IMO those things can leave nasty scars
>>
>>39198384
God you're an idiot.

Cold sores only spread through contact with an outbreak or via saliva during an outbreak.
If they do not have any symptoms of an outbreak, you're not going to get infected.
I've had multiple relationships and partners, only one girl got it from me and that's from a kiss when my outbreak was nearly passed.

t. guy with cold sore outbreaks once every year or two
>>
>>39198429
>i-its not a big deal I just gave my filthy disease to someone else

I'm sure she's really happy about it you disgusting inconsiderate fuck
>>
>>39198429
Sounds risky nigga I don't want herpes
>>
You might get it but whatever.
If shes worth it, go for it.

Price of promiscuity.
>>
>>39198429

technically you can catch it when it's not active too since viral shedding occurs asymptomatically, although it's not really anything to be concerned about

>>39198384

80% or so of the adult population has it, although a lot of people don't even get symptoms and a lot of the people with really minor symptoms fail to identify it as herpes - same thing actually goes for genital herpes where quite a lot of people are unaware of it

you might have it and you might not

if you do already have it, as far as i know, you could potentially get other local infections as having herpes in one place doesn't make you immune to infections throughout the rest of your body although it should make your body a bit more resistant - at least already having for example the strain commonly known as oral herpes supposedly lowers your risk of contracting the other strain as both are less commonly seen in the same person - which would probably mean that you're less likely to get the same strain elsewhere, but at the same time it would hardly mean immunity

if you're interested in the girl you can go for it, just be mindful of kissing and shit when there are outbreaks present

i feel like the sane approach is generally not to think too much about it, but avoid it when you see it and communicate about it if you're in a relation with someone who has it

>>39198514

everyone has it, even your mum

there are a shitton of diseases inherent in all humans that we just live with the same as herpes

you just care about this one because it's graphic
>>
>>39198429
Fucking disgusting, never come near me.
>>
>>39198384
A young Natalie Portman in "Leon."
>>
>dating women with cold sores

Literally like saying you had a whole bunch of non-expired milk to choose from potentially but its ok because its only over by 7 days and you dont want to go back to the store
>>
>making a whore into a housewife

Good luck
>>
So if I have cold sores asymptomatically and suck my own dick, I can give myself herpes presumably?
>>
>>39198429
You can pass cold sores without an outbreak if your lips are lightly chapped
>>
>>39199102
Never had a partner catch it that way, I've been having them as far as I can remember and I'm 25 now.

>>39198514
Takes two to tango, she knew the risks.
>>
since were in the topic of stds..

i went to asia and picked up a chick for a one night stand. I fucked her raw for 1 minute at most. What are the chances I can catch HIV or something similar? I fucked her again a couple days after and she seemed clean to me..
>>
>>39199803
Hopefully you have HIV for being such a dumbass
>>
>>39200014
This desu senpai baka
>>
>>39199803
Where in Asia?
This is very important.
If it's Southeast Asia or China then you probably caught something, if it was South Korea or Japan you're probably clean.
t. some random faggot.
>>
>>39199770
I gave it to a friend and when we hooked up I had no signs of sores at all, no tingle, no fever. My lips were a little dry but not painful. Maybe it came from the Chapstick but the virus doesn't live that long on those conditions, so I'm thinking it was just because my lips were chapped.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.