[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you find that when you talk to someone else about fitness,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: sexy_blaha.png (118KB, 301x606px) Image search: [Google]
sexy_blaha.png
118KB, 301x606px
do you find that when you talk to someone else about fitness, you feel like they're usually much less knowledgable than you? how do you handle it?
>>
Nod and ask about something else. These people have opinions about everything. Ask them what the best value is at McDonalds or something.
>>
>>39197814
>Be me, don't talk to my dad much
>Dad who is electrician buys alt.health book, praises Oregano oil (https://www.amazon.com/Cure-Cupboard-Oregano-Better-Health/dp/1931078270)
>sees me taking protein powder, thinks its a drug
>sits me down and explains the health benefits of Oregano oil
>Health Sci background, go from nodding and arguing to just staying silent and looking away
>45 minutes later
Jesus fuck. Don't even know if I handled it well but there was no point in aguing.
>>
I just yell "SS ISNT A MEME" and spit milk in their eyes
>>
>>39199538
Better be whole milk
>>
holy shit who is that guy?

hes a monster
>>
>>39199762
thats classified information

i'll give you a hint though. he trained on the farm at langley
>>
File: shoo.jpg (158KB, 939x1219px) Image search: [Google]
shoo.jpg
158KB, 939x1219px
>>39197814
>>
>>39199762
>>39200083
One other hint, he's sometimes known by the alias of "hemmingway"
>>
>>39200102
SHOO SHOO PERMABULK MANLET
>>
>>39199742
>whole milk
Or just buy skim and get more protein per calorie you fucking idiot
>>
>>39200102
>>
>>39197814
Just think, women have allowed this thing to lay on top of them and penetrate their vaginas.
>>
>>39200102
SHOO SHOO KLINEFELTER SYNDROME MANLET
>>
>>39200102
>>
>>39197814
I don't talk to anyone about fitness, and when strangers at the gym and friends ask me for advice I just tell them "I don't know. I just do normal stuff. No special diet or routine really." If I'm not helpful, people stop talking and don't share their uninformed opinions.
>>
Is it just me or is blaha getting really fat in his recent videos?
>>
If you think talking to men who know nothing about fitness is bad, try talking to a woman about it. It's an absolute nightmare of "I don't want to get too muscular" and "I've tried everything to lose weight"

I was talking to this woman the other day that told me she tried THERAPY and ACUPUNCTURE to lose weight. And of course I can't go off in an autistic tangent about calories in calories out because that's just socially not okay, especially as a woman. It just comes off bitchy as fuck and it's not even worth it.
>inb4 london

All in all, fuck 'em. If they want to keep believing in their delusions about weight and fitness, let them. It just means more gains for me.
>>
File: Yates06.jpg (29KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yates06.jpg
29KB, 332x500px
>>39197814

Where I work (Retail Heck), I am encompassed by fat, non athletic, old, aged people.....

I understand not everyone is interested in physique development.

But,,,, I (used to) think females were not interested in being 5' 4" and 160lbs. and measuring 38/38/38....

I chat with a couple dudes (runners) about my gym gains... but they appreciate them, but won't ever get them...

>Beef it !
>>
>>39197814
I feel they think they know more, but are actually just morons who no nothing about proper diet, proper rest, proper progression programing and proper routine. They instead spew pointless dribble about anabolic window, meal timing and bullshit Rippetoe vomits.
>>
>>39200102
shoo shoo permabulk manlet
>>
>>39200102
>>
>>39200802
Except the purpose of GOMAD is increasing calorie intake, not protein intake
>>
I feel like that every time on post in /fit/
>>
File: old_man_profession.png (49KB, 650x137px) Image search: [Google]
old_man_profession.png
49KB, 650x137px
autism
>>
>>39197814
Heey guise Jason blaha heeere
>>
>>39202436
become a psychobitch
>>
>>39200102
>>
>>39200102
>>
>>39200802
> skim milk
> literally watered down milk
At that point you might as well just drink almond milk

get some 2% if you have a vagina, otherwise just man up and drink Whole
>>
>>39202526
That's most of /fit/, though...
>>
>>39200102
Shoo shoo permabulk manlet
>>
>>39199762
that's our boy hemmingway
>>
>>39202472
You are 5'4?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.