[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ear wax removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: earsyringe.png (120KB, 290x485px) Image search: [Google]
earsyringe.png
120KB, 290x485px
I got some earwax jammed in my ear after falling asleep with earbuds in, can hear about 75% of what I normally can - anybody know what's the best product to get this shit out?

I tried Hydro peroxide+water mix and that didn't work. I figured I'd pick up one of those syringe things to suck the shit out but I've never had this problem before.
>>
wondering the same

I build a lot of earwax(inside my ear not outside, im not a dirty pig) and I cant spend 70€ daily to goto the doc and get it removed by that air sucking thing
in the pharmacy I've gotten liquid and shit like that for it and it doesnt help at all, the doc even said it makjes it worse
>>
I used to have this problem a lot when I was a kid.

There are a ton of different things you can get at a pharmacy that will help but my mom (nurse) recommended that when i'm showering, to put some shampoo on my pinky and rub it in there. then stand under the shower as close to the shower head as possible on a fullblast mode if you had it. Worked like a charm for me.

I'd try that first and if it doesn't work, head down to the drugstore.
>>
File: IMG_6256.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6256.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>39197752
The best possible solution are these cones you put in your ear and light up. They COMPLETELY suck the wax out.

Its best done with a friend/gf(lol/fit/) tho, since the fire can be pretty dangerous. But ive only seen them in latin countries (im italian). But im sure you can find some somewhere.

Here is a video (in spanish): https://youtu.be/SeIiQWAYyYw
>>
>>39197752
Get it sucked out at a clinic for like $20, I clean my ears there twice a year.
>>
You don't suck anything with the blue thing in your pic or even a syringe. You blast your inner ear with water using it. The one in your pic works well if you combine it with the hydrogen peroxide method you were talking about.
>>
>removing your ears with wax
hair? fine, but ears?
I can't imagine that kind of pain
>>
>>39198061
>The best possible solution are these cones you put in your ear and light up. They COMPLETELY suck the wax out.
>Its best done with a friend/gf(lol/fit/) tho, since the fire can be pretty dangerous.

Don't be gay.

Ear candles don't do shit but create residue.

Do 10 ear candles in a row and each one will show that they COMPLETELY sucked all the ear wax out.
>>
>>39198234

hahahaha

hahahahhaha

EBIN :D

I just got here form 9gag and I find this rlly funnt!

Have upboat :D :D :D :D:
>>
>>39197843
Do not fall for this bait, do NOT put water in your ears, if you have to, use Hydrogen Perixide
>>
Buy a syringe that shoots water in your ear. Flushes the gunk out in seconds
>>
>>39197775
>cant spend 70€ daily to go to the doc
>being a jewmerican
what a shithole

>>39198295 retard

this is the best one:
>>39198296
>>
>>39197752
go to a doctor and let it remove it or u can try a water pump yet from some toothbrushes
>>
>>39197752
I went to the doctors office and had it done. They put a water pik in my ear and sprayed around. You wouldn't believe how fucking big and black some of the chunks were that came out. Idk how they even fit through my ear hole they were MASSIVE. So satisfying. Ive tried the home pharmacy shit and it doesn't work. Go to the doctor or an urgent care and pay $70 to clean your shit.
>>
Warm water with salt
>>
>>39198614

I bought basically the same thing they use for $20 and just do it in the shower
>>
File: 1441890663801.jpg (13KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1441890663801.jpg
13KB, 480x468px
>>39197752
Wait, people actually use these to clean their ears?

I thought people only bought those for something else
>>
>>39198614
>>39198580

I don't have insurance
>>
>>39197752

It works OP, you just have to be persistent with it. I had some really impacted earwax that the ENT couldn't remove entirely without fear of perforating my eardrum. Told me to pick the stuff up and apply 3-4 times a day. I bought the one with the syringe and quickly squirted warm water into my ears to clean out the debris. On the second day, the solution loosened up the wax enough to be washed out with the syringe and I could hear better than ever. Good luck
>>
>>39200767
Thanks, I got some of the OP

It says on the bottle to use 2x a day and to go to the doctor after 4 days if nothing improves so I'm gonna roll with that
>>
>>39197752
Those water balloon things are the best in my opinion, you just have to blast it well and tilt your head to the side.

Most of them come with some kind of oil that helps soften the wax too, but if it doesn't, you can just drip some olive oil or something in there and leave it in for 20-60 minutes.
>>
>>39197752
You dont suck earwax out you blast water in
Lots of warm water to blast it out and warm olive oil to soften up the wax
>>
So, use the bulb syringe, fill with warm peroxide/water (equal parts) and spray a high pressure into the ear repeatedly. Takes some time, but trusted.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.