[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: People who run 3 miles a day to cut are wasting their time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (55KB, 509x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 509x671px
You dont need cardio to cut at all its all about what you eat dont fall for the cardio meme. Cardio for longer than 15m is death for your gains
>>
i cardio for about 1-1.5 miles
>>
>>39197740
OP, are you retarded?

Maybe some people like keeping their cardio up. Maybe some people would rather burn their calories rather than abstaining from eating them. Did you ever think of these things op? Did you? I don't think you fuckin' did. Apologize.
>>
>post pic of someone who died from a heart attack
>hurr durr who needs cardio amirite?

Op pls.
>>
cardio for 12 mins, aiming for 3km
>>
>>39197740
Citation???????
?????????????
?????????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDQVARSDNc
>>
>>39198210
Thats from dnp coke and a heart condition retard. I do like 10m of cardio but no more.
>>
>>39198283
>Literal faggot
>Talks about doing farmers walks and tractor tire lifts
>Also no citations

Nice meme, wasted 3m of my day
>>
>>39198120
>People who run 3 miles a day to cut
>TO CUT
if your post was 100% serious you're actually mentally retarded. and I wish I was simply just insulting you right now.
>>
>do 30 minutes of cardio
>don't burn 30 minutes of fat
I mean, what's the point?
>>
lol, no-cardio fags (natty ones anyway) always look terrible.

Steroids and drugs can replace cardio for cutting sure. But naturals who don't do cardio have to cut on less than 2000kcal which just isn't enough to actually maintain a good physique.
>>
>>39199277
lol literally the opposite of truth
>>
>>39199227
>strong understanding of human biology
>>
>>39199277
You'll get more hungry from the cardio ANYWAYS.

End up eating more than the 400 max calories you burn. Only cardio you need is some fasted walking or stairs/Treadmill at low intensity for like 15m max(Or 15m of HIIT if you wanna go deep into cardio memery). Why tf would you do more? Unless you're a fatass like near obese levels you should focus your energy on building up your base of muscle. The amount of skinnyfat/slightly-chubby fags that i see doing 3 mile runs is just sad.
>>
>>39198969

Because extremely heavy lifts with an unconditioned heart didn't factor in at all, right?

Anti-cardio people are just lazy, it's as simple as that.

>"But-"

No, shut up. You're lazy. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>39197952
Keep it under 15m and your good famalam
>>39198240
Yep cap it at minutes not miles
>>39199227
Hope this is sarcasm but with all the retardation in this thread its hard to tell.
>>
>>39199382
2bh I'd rather be too lazy to do cardio than be too retarded to not understand that cardio is mostly a waste of time
>>
>>39199382
>Doesn't know how Clen works
>Dismissive of other people's thoughts on the matter

Get help
>>
>>39199461
>cardio is mostly a waste of time
kys
>>
>>39199506
yep. almost everything is objectively more productive and beneficial.
>>
>>39199366
>Reply
You fools forget that the MOST important and vital muscle you have is your HEART.

Cardio/Anaerobic exercise is perhaps MORE important than lifting/strength exercise.

Maybe I walk briskly/jog for an hour because I want to strengthen my heart, stimulate the growth of capillaries, increase stamina and endurance, etc. You get more health benefits out of cardio than you'll ever get out of strength.
>>
>>39199610
aerobic, not anaerobic, my bad
>>
>>39199610
Good luck lifting a tree that falls on your friend in a forest with no one around when your max deadlift is 200lb.
>>
File: hank hill shower.jpg (155KB, 780x840px) Image search: [Google]
hank hill shower.jpg
155KB, 780x840px
i run at least 30 miles per week
>>
>>39199610
Cardio and weightlifting are not mutually exclusive.
>>
Im a personal trainer. I sell my training in a way in which I tell them youll never have to do exercises you hate, or atleast, how to do as little as possible.

I make 65 year old grandmas deadlift 150 in a few months and do HIIT cardio on elipticals.

I make 60k a year.
>>
>>39197740
What is cutting?
>>
>>39198120
s-sorry, sir
>>
File: bodyfat.jpg (30KB, 610x202px) Image search: [Google]
bodyfat.jpg
30KB, 610x202px
I'm guessing I'm around 25% bodyfat, haven't got a big stomach or nothing, just some fat overall on my body and I'm looking to get leaner so I want to be able to reduce my bodyfat percentage but at the same time I'd like to be able to build muscle too.

How much calories should I be eating, and what should I be doing in the gym to lower my BF, but also build muscle? I know I could go on a super low diet under 2000calories but then I wouldn't be building muscle, and my goal is to get leaner not just skinny.

Been going to the gym for 4 weeks now, 4 days a week doing usually 15minutes of cardio and 4-5 other full excersises a day, just haven't started dieting yet.

So how many calories should I be eating, recommend any diets if you can and what should I be doing in the gym to achieve this?

>pic related, that's what im estimating my bf off.
>>
>>39199610
Too right anon.
>>
>>39199610
Yeah point is its a waste of time/catabolic on a cut nigger

>>39199900
If you didn't get dubs id tell you to fuck off. Eat at 200-300 above maintenance and focus on gaining strength don't worry about the fat, dont go superbulkmode either.
>>
3 miles isn't fucking anything. That's 30 minutes of foot shuffle.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.