[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls like big legs or is that just a fit meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: AirBrush_20161023003347.jpg (406KB, 541x962px) Image search: [Google]
AirBrush_20161023003347.jpg
406KB, 541x962px
Do girls like big legs or is that just a fit meme?
>>
>>39195876
face arms and abs bro
>>
>>39195876
Lookin good
Post the video m8
>>
It's more about the ass than legs. One of my ex's used to straight up grab and claw my legs when I'd fuck her but I expect that to be pretty rare.

My squat is only at 265 for reps and good form right now. Whenever I go to a party it's rare that I leave without some girl slapping or grabbing my ass. To add to this though pants that fit right are just as important as a good fitting shirt. My upper body is good I bench 215, OHP 115, and pendlay row 200 for reps at 6,0 175 at about 10-12% body fat. Sure I'll get arm grabs here and there but honestly if I walk down a hallway my ass gets a slap at a party.
>>
>>39195876
i wouldnt know, i have neither
>>
>>39195876
>tfw manlet
>tfw i will never have a beautiful long torso
>>
Legs are second thing i look at on a guy after face. Yes
>>
>>39196254
Op is me and I'm 5 8
>>
No. Face>hair>smile>chest>biceps>abs
>>
yes, but only after what >>39195951 said
I'm a girl btw
>>
I grab my boyfriend's quads while I suck his dick. Girls like joocy quads.
>>
Bumped into an ex at a party (we broke up amicably years ago, she it was a pleasant exchange)

She said the thing she remembers most about me is that I had/have great legs. Take that as you will.
>>
>>39196704
>implying you're a girl
>>
I love big legs, quads are my second favorite muscle. But I'm not a girl, I'm a fagola.
>>
girls love legs, but they tend to appreciate more butt and calves than quads and vastus medialis
>>
>>39195876
If the rest of you is somewhat joocy then big legs and glutes will only be a plus.
>>
>>39195876
Yoo
>>
>>39196695
>Face>hair>smile

is this true guys? I heard a smile is extremely important
>>
>>39200212
smile is pretty high up there for me
>>
File: 1473375239141.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473375239141.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>39200544
if your hair isn't completely fucking autismo retarded, then smile is most likely higher.
>>
>>39195876
It depends on two things. First one is age, usually young girls are more impressed by abs and big biceps. I've seen that as they get older they tend to pay more attention to ass and legs. Second thing is if they go to the gym. I've talked about this with some of my female friends that are regular lifters and for some reason they tend to get so used to seing big arms, chest, etc. at the gym that it kind of stops being something interesting to them. Also, since they lift, they know that growing joocy legs takes dedication and they appreciate the effort
So yea, if you just wanna bang random sloots having decent arms and some ab definition should be enough. If you want a fit qt3.14 you gotta have a joocy ass anon
>>
>>39195876
face, height, shoulder width
>>
>>39196672
You look really young for 58 anon
>>
Face
Shoulders
Chest
Ass
Abs
Biceps
>>
File: sprint.jpg (134KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sprint.jpg
134KB, 500x333px
Well girls go for guys that do sports. Guys who do sports usually have big and powerful legs, glutes and back.

One thing i have started to notice is that you can tell if a guy has done sports if you look their posterior chain (glutes mostly). Like all the guys in our school who do sports have big glutes, while nerds or those that do split routines in the gym have zero to normal glutes. And they are also those who suck at sports.
>>
>>39196146
Barely novice lifts
> my upper body is good

Fuck i hate todays fit. Where are all the guys that lift 300 like me
>>
>>39195876
Not when you're a manlet.
>>
>>39195876
Strong legs yes, big legs no.

Lean and strong is the king.
>>
Did this guy roll a piece of clothe in a ball to put in his underwear?
>>
>>39195876

no, only faggots care about that.
>>
>>39204691
we need the old fit back
>>
>>39196698
Post feet ples
>>
They dont realize it, but when they see/feel a huge rock hard thigh they suddenly love them.

Dont skip leg day, leglets, and get a bike.
>>
>>39195876
All you need is an attractive face and a fat cock
>>
>>39204691
I squat 325 if that makes you feel better bro :^)
>>
gee I wonder what your glutes could possibly be used for that they would enjoy

it couldn't possibly be for banging them through the floorboards
>>
>>39195951
>forgetting chest
>>
>>39195876
girls love bulging legs if theyre that way bcz you put your wallet full of money in your front pocket
>>
>>39205299
This. I'm a girl, if anything I look at a guy's ass. Then, if his legs are firm, that's a bonus. If he looks good in a suit, and knows how to dress up on occasions, he's a keeper.
>>
File: 0000723.jpg (229KB, 596x588px) Image search: [Google]
0000723.jpg
229KB, 596x588px
>>39208215
Implying you have the means to keep a man of such quality

>>39195876
They like big butts... I heard it implies you fuck alot... take what you can from that thought.

I had legs like I was doing 1 year of SS+GOMAD before I started lifting, and had no compliments whatsoever. Since lifting they hardened up and pop out instead of being flat, I got couple of uncomfortable grabs when I was wearing my jeans.

idk senpai i doubt it matters
>>
>>39195876
Lega are important man. If you're not doing legs you are not going to make it. Nobody wants to look at a chicken man in the bed room, and you'll get no respect from anybody serious about fitness.

You should do it because it's a critical part of your body, not for some stupid broad.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.