[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will putting ice on my bollocks increase my test?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: knackers.jpg (112KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
knackers.jpg
112KB, 728x546px
Any of you lads tried this? Tired of a being a beta shy wimp to be quite honest.
>>
what's your reasoning behind this
>>
>>39195605
This is dumber than nofap

Stay beta
>>
Only one way to find out, anon. Don't puss out though, go whole hog and use dry ice. Colder temps = more test
>>
Have you had your bloodwork done, OP? You never know, you might qualify for legal test
>>
>>39195605
Its dangerous actually, but its somewhat correct reasoning.

But testosterone changes with temperature. Generally speaking testosterone rises for men in the winter, and drops in the summer. There are even graphs for that.

I think if you wanted to, you could perhaps get into a cryo chamber after a workout. Though I am not sure about duration. I think what would be more practical and less dangerous would be to buy a vest that has these cooler thing inserts, to lower the temperature on your entire body.
>>
>>39195673
shit, found it.

http://ergo-log.com/long-term-rise-in-testosterone-levels-as-a-result-of-cryotherapy-after-explosive-training.html
>>
>>39195690
and to iterate, I think something like this might work well enough.

https://www.amazon.com/FlexiFreeze-FF0IV02-0IVNV-Ice-Vest-Navy/dp/B001P30358

MIGHT work
>>
>>39195632

A simple 'no' would have done, spazmoid.
>>
>>39195673
>>39195690
>>39195704
Seriously though op, you dont care for this? I did even the trouble to find back the research.
>>
>>39195785

I'm reading it atm lad
>>
>>39195844
Okay good, but the testes temperature may be somewhat right. Its just that doctors dont recommend it. So its probably kinda dangerous to apply it directly. Indirectly will work too probably, though I am not sure if longer term like with the vest will work worse or better than flash freezes with a cryo chamber.

The ambient temperature (to the whole body) or the ball temperature may be more important. But cryo things definitely work.

I doubt that gyms will introduce cryo chambers though. They are probably even too expensive for richfags at home. To realistically speaking, you should probably just try out the vest.
>>
OP lets say you put some faith in the saying

"I'm freezing my balls off"

Now, does this seem like a good idea still?
>>
>>39195724
>spazmoid
Kek
>>
just do cold showers after workouts
>>
almost definatly
>>
>>39195880

Cheers mate, I appreciate some serious feedback. Going to try a simple ice pack and apply it for short periods rather than risk damaging myself.
>>
>>39195605
I used to wash my balls a few times a day In freezing water and lie down with an ice bag on my sack. Not sure if helped test but my nuts did increase in size and I got a tingly feeling in my thighs that was very pleasant
>>
>>39195946
this, this might even more better than a cryo thing. Or at least cheaper than a vest.

I think that the whole body, needs to rapidly lose warmth. So technically speaking, since the shower water is not ice freezing, you should submerse yourself in that. and THEN get an icepack vest to further reduce your temperature, as quick as possible.

Though an icepack alone is not good enough, they need to be many, so that the effects of a cryo chamber are replicated to the best of your ability.
>>
>>39195605

OP, this stuff totally works. I did it for about a month and my natural test levels doubled.

Just make sure to ice your balls for at least 20 minutes or longer (you're trying to mimic a cold climate after all)
Just keep going if it hurts a little, that's a sign it's working and your body is adapting to the cold conditions.
>>
>>39196019
>>39195981
DONT PUT IT ON THE BALLS YOU DUMB FUCKS

http://www.premiermedicalhv.com/divisions/services/testicular-scrotal-pain/

>Your treatment for scrotal or testicular pain will depend on what the diagnosis is. Applying an ice pack to your scrotum can help reduce pain and swelling. Make sure to wrap the ice in a cloth. Never put the ice pack directly on your scrotum.

>Never put the ice pack directly on your scrotum.
>>
Is this why the cold shower meme became a thing?
>>
>>39196050
maybe. It makes sense, knowing all the variables around temperature, around summer/winter, cryo thing research. Would suggest that perhaps its not just a meme.
>>
>>39196037

It's a precaution you fool
>>
>>39196037

>Not putting the ice pack on your junk

Never gonna make it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.