[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Seriously trying to change my life around. Tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4710.jpg (54KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4710.jpg
54KB, 450x600px
Hey guys. Seriously trying to change my life around. Tired of being who I am. Looking the way I do. I want to look different and I need help because I can't do it by myself. I want this body type. I have no clue on how to achieve it. I'm currently 6ft and around 245lb. I'm on the bigger side. My BF% is about 35% I believe. Can you guys send me some links where I can get more some meal plans and workout plans for this and also give me some advise or share some personal stories. Thanks, I really can't wait to change my life around. (Pic is the body type I want)
>>
File: IMG_4711.jpg (84KB, 572x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4711.jpg
84KB, 572x713px
Here's another picture for reference.
>>
Read the sticky you fat piece of shit
>>
File: 1476467420061.png (2MB, 1366x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476467420061.png
2MB, 1366x1080px
>>39195025
There is a sticky for all this shit, how did you miss it.
>>
>>39195025
Read the fucking sticky. But keep posting pictures for reference.
>>
File: 1454866937558.jpg (54KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1454866937558.jpg
54KB, 500x358px
>>39195025
>I'm currently 6ft and around 245lb. I'm on the bigger side. My BF% is about 35% I believe

You have less than 160lbs of actual weight at 6'.
Even if you'd actually managed to do a dream cut of only fatloss, you'd still be a fucking DYEL twink.

You're not 'on the bigger side', you're a fucking skelly in a lard mobile.
>>
File: IMG_4713.jpg (25KB, 400x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4713.jpg
25KB, 400x432px
OP here, my bad guys. I'm just in a rut. Really want to get out of this body and I guess I'm starting to get desperate and frustrated. I'll read the sticky. Any personal stories or transformation pics?
>>
>>39195058
Op here. That's a good point. Never thought about it like that
>>
>>39195071
>I'm starting to get desperate
No, you're just too comfortable with being alazy fatass to commit the next 30 years for a lifestyle that guarantees a body you want.
>>
>>39195071
I don't have my pictures together but you browse around on here long enough, you'll find countless accounts of people losing 30, 50, 100+ pounds. I've personally gone from 210 of fat to 160, and I'm now 168'ish and trying to gain weight in muscle. /fit/ works, the shit works, but it's not a magic pill. It's discipline, that's what the sticky teaches you. Read it. Embrace it. Don't make a thread like this again. Good luck. Fyi, you hear a lot of the fatloss stories in the fat hate threads, which usually attract that sort.
>>
>>39195071
>Any personal stories or transformation pics?
your OP has a tranformation pic right there.

Jim used to get an elevated heart rate from slow waddling.
He also wrote several books about it.
>>
File: IMG_4714.jpg (89KB, 576x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4714.jpg
89KB, 576x600px
OP here. Thanks for the comments guys. They're real eye openers. And I feel kinda dumb for not checking the sticky first haha definitely checking it now haha.
>>
File: IMG_7817.jpg (70KB, 748x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7817.jpg
70KB, 748x550px
>>39195071
Started about the same body weight as you but 3 inches shorter. Just eat less fatass it's really that simple. Maybe once you get your weight under control you can think about bulking to look like your image.
>>
>>39195171
wow, nice man. looking good.
>>
>>39195171
OP here. Dude that's fucking dope. Good shit and thanks for the advice.
>>
>>39195171
The face gains... Damn I hope I get some.
>>
>>39195171
you looked like someone who would have still looked like shit with gains.

you don't look like shit with gains.
>>
>>39195171
what routine did you use when you got your weight under control
>>
>>39195025
If you're 6ft don't waste your life being fat
>>
>>39195311
I didn't know shit when I started so I did a brosplit. I don't suggest it but in the end consistency and intensity are far more important than your program.
>>39195297
thanks?
>>
>>39195171
You had a jaw under the fat after all, who knew.
>>
>>39195268
Most of it is low bodyfat but I also started taking care of my skin and got a haircut that fit my face shape. Good luck.
>>
>>39195025
Yo op, a lot of people here will cut you down instead of offer anything of value. Ignore them mostly. Read the sticky. Tldr, eat less and move more.

As for body. I started at 6'3 ~305lbs. I'm only at 285-290lbs these days but I've but on muscle and cut off some fat. Never counted cals, slightly smaller eating but it's just good decision making and lifting. I've got a 5k mud run in 2 weeks which I'm stoked for. My lifts started pretty small but have gotten better after lifting for about 10 months'ish. Maxes are overhead press 165, bench 265, squat 335, deadlift 405. I don't follow a program though so I'm sure those could be higher. That wasn't my goal though, I wanted to push myself in a gym. 6 days a week I go to the gym (5:45am on weekdays, noonish on weekends), I run for 8-20 minutes because I'm lazy, then stretch for a good 10 minutes, then I lift for 60-90 minutes until I'm properly tired.

When starting out lifting, learn your body and actually push yourself. There is no stopping because you're tired. You lift to work a muscle, sweat and fatigue are byproducts which you ignore. I hate hate hate when I take people and they get tired in 10 minutes. Drop the weight and change your tampon if that's the attitude and ethic you're beinging with you.

People make excuses for themselves without realizing it. Best way to squash that is to track progress. Pictures or lifts or whatever metrics you want. You hate the gym? Shut up and go over metrics to see what you've accomplished.

Sorry for typos grammar, in meeting and on mobile lol
>>
>>39195350
OP here. Thanks bro. Best advice by far.
>>
>>39195495
No problem man. Another thing is consistency of course. Falling off the wagon sucks but may happen. It's discipline that will keep you on. If that wavers, its attitude and goals that will get you back on. I fall off for about a week if I go on vacation or recently, I've been sick twice. Don't go to the gym if you're sick. You'll be a dick for spreading it and your body needs to recovery, not lift. When better... just pick up your routine again. Sucks the first day back but it gets better, just like it always has.

Today was my first day back after like a week hiatus from being sick. Running sucked. For me, there's phases of running. First 3 minutes are me questioning why I'm running. Then brain turns off for like 5 minutes as long as I cover the screen. Then I need good music to keep motivated to stay on. That's why my time varied so much, sometimes I just want to get to lifting to stop running. Sometimes I love running and just throw a towel over the screen and set a timer for half and hour on my phone and bump some musicĂ  jaja

Oh yeah, weighing in is inconsistent. It's a trend reading, not a daily decimal breakdown sort of thing. It's a stock market, not a Black Friday sale. Monday is 245, Tuesday is 244, then Wed is 248? Whatever, water weight or your body is stupid or something. Wishing 5 days of consistency, the 248 won't be greater than the Tuesday weigh in. I weigh in when I feel like it. Since I don't track calories because I like pizza and sofa too much, when I do weigh in, it's an approx reading to me. Just don't freak out with scales.

A good metric is measuring tape. You can get really general bf% readings using them but if you're cutting, you can literally track losing inches. That's my favorite metric. Scales are cool but literally being smaller is great. You get smaller... but feel bigger in a muscular way (over time, don't get a big ego off a gym pump). Nothing is better than changing the way you consume space.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.