[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men are constantly told to bulk and get ripped. and images of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: mfs.gif (113KB, 370x484px) Image search: [Google]
mfs.gif
113KB, 370x484px
Men are constantly told to bulk and get ripped.
and images of near-fanatic bodybuilders cover and saturate the media. Not being ripped and bulky doesn't necesarily mean that youre not healthy.
meanwhile on the other hand we have campaign after campaign of unrealistic depictions of female models and sjws and normies alike are going batshit over it.
Where do these fucking double standards come from?
>>
>>39193910
>unrealistic depictions
>>
Fuck off nu-male.

Only pussies are affected by shit like that.
>>
>>39194023
so you are a non lifting dgaf dyel i suppose?

otherwise, stfu.
>>
>>39193910
being bodybuilder doesn't mean being healthy.
being fit does mean being healthy.
I don't understand where's the problem...
>>
>>39193910
Women are afraid of hard work.
when men see a fit man, he thinks 'that's an admirable physique' while women try to drag her down and talk about her self-image issues, self-hatred and eating disorders or whatever the fuck kind of bullshit.
men surpass each other, while women try to drag each other down.
>>
>>39194123
nope, just look at /fit/

everyone tryna tear each other down.
>>
>>39194123
I saw that jpeg too
>>
>>39194158
>tryna
Lay down the vines and black memes, jamal.
>>
File: 1452983903808.jpg (85KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1452983903808.jpg
85KB, 444x460px
>>39193910
>Men are constantly told to bulk and get ripped
God, I wish this was the case, men are being feminized more and more nowadays.
>>
>>39194158
Nah bro. We're all gonna make it. Don't let the r9k visitors get to you.
>>
>>39195483
>Don't let the r9k visitors get to you.
This
>>
>>39194188
Tryna is a cali thing i thought
>>
File: drake.png (838KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
838KB, 1180x842px
>Man sees fit and attractive man
>thinks "oh damn I gotta work harder so I can be like him" or "well I'm not at that level but who cares, I'm confident in myself"

>Woman sees fit and attractive woman
>REEEEEE MISOGYNY UNREALISTIC BODY IMAGE KILL THE PATRIARCHY

that's why
>>
>>39193910
Cause men don't give a shit
Rightfully so.
>>
>Men are constantly told to bulk and get ripped.

That's not true. Men who work out do this because they know it will be useful. Most men don't work out and don't really want to.
>>
File: greghardy.jpg (22KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
greghardy.jpg
22KB, 700x500px
Women don't feel in control and think life happens to them. Also not as meritocratic as men.

It's why a lot of them are liberals and would rather tax other people's money than go out and risk it in the world
>>
>>39194123
>women are afraid of hard work
Sounds like you were a piece of work for your mother.
>>
>>39193910
lmao what is this faggot's mile time, OP?
>>
File: 1476235570333.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476235570333.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>39193910
>Men are constantly told to bulk
I wish.
>>
I'm tired of these unrealistic bodies society expects me to have
IT'S NOT MUH GENETICS
>>
>>39194123
Men do that too, you should see how many grown men bitch about steroid use among lifters
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.