[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meal replacement liquids thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161022_102615121.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161022_102615121.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>he fell for liquid food meme

So yeah i decided to try this shit out
My stats 84kg bw, noob lifter, 186~cm
Impressions, day 3
Taste and texture is fine altough i would prefer choclate instead of banana, i add scoop of chocolate ON whey to each shake for total of 200g+ protons a day

Main concerns i had:
My shits arent liquid, in fact they are just good. Except the amount of it is much less
It fills me up just enough, i eat small snack like apple to almonds if i feel hungry, i guess some smaller people would not be able to chug whole shake at once.

If anyones interested then shoot questions

Not wanting to shill, just lookin for fit opinion on this style of nutrition.

According to calcs i need to eat about 2900kcal a day now for dat lean bulk, and whole bag of this shit is 2700kcal.
>>
Thinking of switching to Soylent this month at 3000 cal. Protein is a little low (only has 150g in 3000 cal) so I'll supplement it with some whey. I'll also probably throw so lame flax seeds in, as well as take a couple fish oil pills.

The shit costs 270 for a month supply replacing 90% of my meals. That's less than what I pay in groceries. Plus I won't have to cook anymore, saving time.

I don't care about food and have no emotional attachment to it. Eating is a means to an end for me, so I think I'll dig it. If I hate it tho I'll just go back to a normal diet in December.
>>
Only a retard with too much money and no taste buds would ever consider soylet, which by the way is made of dried monkey jizz
>>
>>39193636
>Too much money
I spent 200 euros for last shipment and it will last me 30 days

With whey protein its lets say, 240euro for complete nutrition, i might throw in fish oil for good measure

I bet the punch line sounded way better in your head.
>>
>>39193451
I was on Joylent for a while, and I had found that the meal absorbtion was way too fast. I would get dizzy after consuming one of the three shakes of the day. Do you get that with Soylent?
>>
File: IMG_20161021_204618381.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_204618381.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>39194165
Dizzy as in energetic ?
Idk only feel full and have the banana flavoured burps if i chug it fast.

Now im kinda getting hungry because chugged 2 meals rather quick.
Will have another one in 2 hours so ill eat an apple or two
>>
>>39194195
No, not as in energetic. As in a bit sleepy and light-headed.

That being said, Joylent is much more carb heavy than Soylent, so I could probably try Soylent again and see how it goes.

It is really convenient if it works, the only question is what one would miss out on by not having the actual food. An active person could probably top it off with some actual food throughout the week to make up for any deficiencies though.
>>
>>39194259
You need to chew shit so your jaw doesnt get weak, im serious

Mfw piss smells like banana oatmeal
>>
ate last meal just now
the protein farts are real
>>
>>39193451
Sounds like you dont eat enough fiber and have/had a lot of shit built up in your colon anon. Youll eventually start shitting liquid once you clear out all your "leftovers". Fucking stupid idea anon, just eat reao food (try to eat fiber this time)
>>
>>39195372
You probably directed that to the person above you.

They're actually putting in fibre in those shakes. You shit normally while on them.

You're just missing out on phytonutrients, which could be supplemented by eating some real food on top of the 2k calories you get from soylent.
>>
so, about to play vidya for a while and hit the bed

getting small sugar/food crawings

what i ate today: bag of joylent, 3 average apples and piece of dark chocolate
>>
>>39197471
dude that's a lot of sugar.
>>
File: 1471403912603.png (465KB, 700x821px) Image search: [Google]
1471403912603.png
465KB, 700x821px
>>39197614
4u
>>
File: 1471581235635.jpg (275KB, 768x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471581235635.jpg
275KB, 768x1600px
Enjoy your gyno and nogainz soylentboys
>>
>84kg
>200g+ protein each day
way to waste money you retarded consumer whore
>>
>>39197724
wew lad. I had stopped using powder because of worries it could trigger insulin spikes (diabetes type I on mom's side of the family), but I never bought the "soy is completely harmless" stuff. guess that's a bullet dodged.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.