[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other hobbies do /fit/izens have besides lifting things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: oppenhiemer.jpg (5KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
oppenhiemer.jpg
5KB, 278x181px
What other hobbies do /fit/izens have besides lifting things that are heavy

and what are considered cool/fit worthy hobbies that will not make you look like a beta ass virgin

i play guitar, its pretty cool when meeting someone new who doesnt know you play, and you lay out some sweet tunes

>"wow anon youre more than just hot, youre talented, unlike chad.. all he does is lift weights.. how boring"
>>
>>39192647
this is what beta's believe.

People orbit around me because I am chad and I make fitness desirable.
>>
>>39192656
mastery of ones body is more than just picking heavy things up anon, see based fronk
>>
>>39192647

I play the guitar as well, although mostly for my own enjoyment as opposed to anything else.

I get together with a few guys from my hometown a couple of times a year and we play some small gigs which is fun. I go to jam nights occasionally which can be quite good too.

Other than that, I don't feel the need to tell people I play but will happily chat about it if they ask.
>>
>>39192670
Frank Yang is looking too hard for things that will make him be able to categorize his personality so that he can come to peace with it.
>>
Just started up on paintball again. Used to play about 10 years ago and just hopped back into it. Just as fun as before.
Don't know if it counts, but it's fun as fuck
Also, quite a money suck
Also, it's fun
>>
>>39192753
its is hella fun tbf, i would love to try airsoft but its full of asspies
>>
>>39192802
>asspies
Seriously, man. Fucking hate em.
>>
>>39192813
paintball the same?
>>
>>39192647
>what are considered cool/fit worthy hobbies that will not make you look like a beta ass virgin

sounds like you're overly self-concious. normie approved pasttimes include clubbing, drinking, and playing team sports.
>>
>>39192833
we are all self conscious anon, its one of the main reasons sites like this thrive

fuck clubbing, i i find it so hard to pretend to enjoy the music
>>
>>39192862
well if you want some serious masculine hobbies besides lifting, you can do something like
>shooting
>hunting
>boxing
>motorcycle driving and maintenance

but modern normies scoff at those like they do at powerlifting, so it wont really help you in your desperate search for approval by your peers. if that's what you're after, enjoy your clubbing and alcohol consumption.
>>
I personally enjoy writing fiction. Hoping to publish a book one day
>>
>hiking
gotta keep dat bond with nature breh

>writing horror novellas
keep submitting them to this horror themed podcast on public radio but this literal kike won't read them
>>
File: 1392206076559.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1392206076559.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
>>39194377
>mfw read for hours every day and want to transition into writing but nothing interesting enough in my life to write about
>>
Guns.

/k/ and /fit/ are best boards.
>>
>i play guitar
Fucking pleb status. Honestly almost as embarrassing as saying video games
>>
>>39194436
Bro I wrote a short story about a magic pimp trying to get his car back. Writing doesn't have to be inspired by your life.
>>
Shitposting
>>
>>39192670
>>39192736
Frank is a cuck.
>>
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is my favorite right now
Bouldering is nice if you have friends to go with occasionally
Mountain Biking if you live in a good area for it
Speedcubing isn't that hard to pick up if you want to impress people
>>
Books, for brain gains
>>
Real alfas don't give a fuck about what others think.
>>
>>39192647

I play guitar, paint, bow hunt, and hike
>>
Music, records and restoring old stereo equipment. You learn all sorts of skills like soldering, electronics and random stuff like work working when you're restoring speaker cabinets.
>>
>>39194436
you think Goethe made a deal with the devil before he wrote Faust?
>>
File: 1375415683219.png (355KB, 570x670px) Image search: [Google]
1375415683219.png
355KB, 570x670px
Who cares
I've been lifting for 3 years and I still
>Watch anime
>Read manga
>Play videogames
>Read books
>Play VNs
>Masturbate to loli

Lifting is merely another hobby, and honing my body blends me in with society. If you lift to be cool or an alpha you're a faggot. If you drop your hobbies because they're not approved by society, you become someone you're not.

>Become a fit normie looks wise
>Women get touchy feely at bars
>mfw I let them down easy because I'm not even attracted to 3D anymore
>People think I'm looking for "the one", and believe I'm humble or something stupid
>>
>>39195980
Sad.
>>
>>39195980
Pathetic
>>
File: 1354034713381.jpg (77KB, 486x451px) Image search: [Google]
1354034713381.jpg
77KB, 486x451px
>>39195996
>>39196006
Lifting for girls is pathetic. Changing your hobbies for others is pathetic and beta.

Keep trying, maybe one day you'll find that used up cumrag who finally decides to settle down with you because of your society approved hobbies.
>>
>>39196024
>>
>>39196024
What the Hell?? Like seriously, what the f*ck?? Did you really just refer to a woman as a "used up "cumrag"? Like women are just objects? That's not ok, and I KNOW everyone else here would agree with me. You can post peep the froj all you want, but you better not let your fragile masculinity show on MY board, or me and my girlfriend will kick your ass. I bet even her son could beat your ass, and he is 7! Get out now, this is a wecoming place for all peoples/identities and you don't belong here.
>>
File: holo2.jpg (25KB, 338x273px) Image search: [Google]
holo2.jpg
25KB, 338x273px
>>39196074
Top taste.
>>
>>39196024
Sad.
>>
>>39192989
This and Jupiter's travel's anon. I live in an area where everything is private and there are a shit ton of regulation on hunting.

Still I take my 12g single shot and some steel shot out for some squirrel. After I'm done making payments I'ma slap down summin' for a cruiser like a T-100 triumph or a Indian scout.
>>
Taking my dogs for long walks, cycling, drawing/painting/sculpting, taking up bjj again soon.

It's annoying how many people ask me to draw them when they find out I am okay. When I used IG before, I would sometimes post my drawings, and random girls would DM me and beg me to draw them. One girl even wrote in the comments something like "oh, how I wish someone would draw me but I am so ugly and untalented that no one will..." Like what the fuck? And these are random fatass women on IG who I have never talked to or seen before.
>>
>>39194435
thats actually pretty cool. where they at boi
>>
>>39192647
Get a gun, practice shooting and learn about taking care of it
Get into woodworking
Learn a little about cars and carpentry. Women should know how to cook and clean, men should know how to do basic repairs on their car and house
Practice cooking. Although any woman who refuses to learn to cook is undeniably utter shit, there really isnt anyone who should be allowed to simultaneously not know how to cook and call their self an adult.
Get a dog. Not really a hobby but dogs are bros and bigger ones will be more in line with your goal of appearing masculine.
>>
>>39192647
I skateboard, but this is probably retarded because broken bones will fuck up workouts
>>
>>39192831
Not so much. Some tryhards there at times that cry over smallest things but are so hypocritical that they do those same exact things they cry about. Other than those select few, it's cool as fuck.
>>
File: Tuba Solos.jpg (308KB, 803x995px) Image search: [Google]
Tuba Solos.jpg
308KB, 803x995px
World of tanks, tuba/bass guitar, longboarding, reading, and movies. Occasionally i go out with my friends when they drag me out of the house.
>>
>>39195980
Our guy
>>
I play vidya and have my own company, do I look like I have time off stupid whore

Oh and I cosplay and enjoy fucking my gf
>>
Drawing, Carpentry, Metalworking
>>
>>39196078
welcome pc bro
>>
I don't really lift yet.

I've been kinda into coding the past 7 months or so. Things should pick back up when WiFi is set up here on Thursday.

I've been into tarot/oracle cards for 3-4 years. Have 5 decks, would've been 6 but I lost my favorite deck recently. Fucking BR floods throwing everything off...
>>
>>39196447
>doesn't lift
>actually posts instead of lurking to gain info about lifting which could be your only reason to even be here, but which could also be gained by just reading the sticky

Tldr shut the fuck up numale, it's ok to shitpost and lift but not to just shitpost

>sticky
>>
>>39196367
I am a 6'4 manager at wendys who makes 11 inches per year and has a $250,00.
>>
>>39196485
Tfw 6'3
Tfw owner of consultancy business
Tfw I'm poor compared to hours put in

At least I lift 1/2/3/4 for 8+ reps
>>
I play some vudya, but less than I used to, and I can't play anything without friends anymore, except maybe civ 6 because it's new.

Fly fishing and hiking are my go to outdoor hobbies, mostly the former. Just finished a month on the AT though, and that was killer.

Want to get into music but not sure how meme-tier guitar is these days.
>>
>>39196589
post pic pls so I know what to expect when I reach those numbers
>>
>>39192647
>>39192647
>tfw lift and box and have a gf
>no time to do other shit
>want to practice skating and guitar but only time is at saturday which is the day I basically wake up early and dont do shit outside being comfy at home and chilling in the sofa with my doggos
>>
>>39197152
I was making all of that up except I am poor.
>>
>>39192647
>hiking
>riding motor bike
>shooting guns
>>
>>39192647
Woodworking with hand tools one restored

Guns

Occasional vidya

It's a simple life
>>
>>39192647
Guitarist here too. I play the guitar, but almos exclusively metal. It sucks, I know. Otherwise I like listening to music, mainly metal again, but also jazz fusion, classical, synthwave and vaporwave unironically. I also like watching anime and playing old-school vidya.
>>
>>39197495
I'm sorry for you
>>
>>39197495
Is your name Andrew or Logan?
>>
>>39192647
i am a muay thai and chess club member, i enjoy playing video games and am a huge kino enthusiast
also going out with friends if that counts as a hobby
>>
Guns
Beer-league sports (slo-pitch - hockey)
Guitar
unhealthy amounts of shitposting
>>
>>39195884
Nah he just asked Robert Johnson about the specifics
>>
>>39192647
Lel do what the fuck you want bro. Stop being a bitch who wants to do something only because he thinks it will make him cool.
>>
Graffaggotry
>>
>>39197678
You like to vape. You talk about history even when no one brings it up. You have a sleeve tattoo. Probably own a fedora. Work an hourly job. You smoke "gud austin dank man". You have a tumblr, pinterest, and reddit account.
>>
File: bladie2point0.jpg (72KB, 641x700px) Image search: [Google]
bladie2point0.jpg
72KB, 641x700px
-Lifting )obviously(
-Hiking
-Shooting
-Swimming in natural bodies of water
-Rollerblading (sometimes for distance on rec skates more so at the skate park doing tricks)
-Camping
-Road trips
-Concerts
-BF4
-Cooking
>>
File: 1471067384766.jpg (38KB, 540x436px) Image search: [Google]
1471067384766.jpg
38KB, 540x436px
>>39197678
pretty cool anon

>>39195980
woah wtf chill, im sure people are aware you're autistic. you're not some wolf in sheeps clothing f a m.

>>39194377
i hope you end up doing it.
my dad always said "everyone has one book in them, some people have two"
he wrote an autobiography, so i guess he meant everyone could at very least write a few 100 pages about their lives and it would be interesting to someone.

>>39192833
this, but hopefully you don't live your life dictated by 'normie' standards.
One of the chaddest guys i know plays DnD in the weekends.

>it's me

>>39192753
used to work as a paintball ref, probably the only part time job I miss t b h. i'm more interested in airsoft myself.
>>
>>39197567
Don't worry, I never mention any of my interests apart from playing the guitar. I'm not that spergy in public.
>>39197584
No.
>>
>>39197721
>he makes vague assumptions about people on an international weeaboo lifestyle archive

>>39197788
how badly do you have to fuck up in life to be working as a paintball ref though smfh
>>
>>39192647
beekeeping looks comfy as fuck
>>
>>39194377

Me too, friend. What genre(s)?
>>
File: 1471597000963.png (33KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1471597000963.png
33KB, 520x390px
>>39197819
>how badly do you have to fuck up in life to be working as a paintball ref though smfh

was a summer job

i'm not even 20 yet and i have a degree in computer science from the top University in my country blah blah blah

i'm only doing freelance web development atm while i deal with depression

Web development truly is my main hobby. apart from the usual normie shit like sports and hiking.

sometimes i feel boring because my hobby is my job. anyone else get that feel?
but deep down i know that i'm lucky for it to be that way.
>>
>>39196099
Dubs.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.