[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 92

File: 1460161892629.jpg (90KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1460161892629.jpg
90KB, 500x650px
fraud for steroids generally

>everyone's on DNP edition

old>>39174503
>>
EVERYONE ON DNP: BUT STILL FAT.

EVERYONE ON ROIDS BUT STILL DYEL.

/FRAUD/. WELCOME ENJOY YOUR STAY

>>39183705
No, I am a wage cuck now. Can't be a wet pussy at work. Too risky.

Nobody over here that used that DNP is even close to being shredded. Why do you even risk you life for mediocre results. I don't understand. Same for roids, but it's less risky than DNP imo

>>39183712
I can't help it, I am retarded. Make fun of me to feel better about yourself.

The best always get hated. I am used to it. I am immune to all inferiority.
>>
where can i get some r0ids in malaysia, i wan't to leave humanity behnd
>>
>>39183752
Appears to be legal in Malaysia, so shouldnt be too hard. Do they sell them in pharmacies over there OTC like Thailand?

Check SST on reddit, you could probably use an international source since its legal there shouldnt be an issue importing oils.

(double check, Malaysia and that general region of the world has the death penalty for narcotics, but I believe there is no punishment for steroids).
>>
File: ooO3OPdfcTU.jpg (83KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
ooO3OPdfcTU.jpg
83KB, 604x604px
>>39183752
Use Google faggot. If you can read you can get roids.
>>
>>39183752
Aren't they legal in Malaysia?
>>
>>39183740
>The best always get hated

Doesn't explain the mudslime or refugee hate. They're the worst and get hated.

You have only one thing going for you. And you've gone too far already in the eyes of others. And you know that's the truth. Denial seems to be your thing though.

>everyone still fat

I'll be negative bodyfat within a month if I keep this up. Then I can bulk and focus on strength again. 6-7kg over 14 months. Maximizing strength and keeping weight under 75.

>tfw lactic acid buildup from when I competed could incapacitate lesser beings.

And that's in 15 minutes. I dread november, first competition on rowing machines. That shit kills the dnp user.
>>
They sell them OTC in Thailand.
>>
>>39183723
parents found my stash and are abusive
help
>>
>>39183781
>>39183791
>>39183792
also idk anything about r0ids, so pls any sources i can read, i tried google-ing can't find anything except http://www buysteroidsin com/malaysia/
>>
File: 1472318145767.jpg (24KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1472318145767.jpg
24KB, 500x344px
>>39183799
No, they get hated because they smell like a bag of shit. I get hated, because of jealousy. My life is way tougher than that from a refugee. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Get your facts straight maggot. There is no denial in that.

But you're still dyel. Abs on a skinny guy, remember? But even then, you won't get really SHREDDED. Prove me wrong. PRUVE EM WRONG, lalal, PROVE EM WRONG. No pics = no proof.

You're on a massive dose of gear and dnp and you're still dab bod tier. You see where this is going?
>>
been injecting glute 25g 1inch twice now, dont seem to be having problems. should i still up to 23g 1.5inch? it seems to inject fine

(im not lean)
>>
>>39183799
>I'll be negative bodyfat

Can someone explain this to me please?

Thanks

Do you mean less bodyfat than when you started lifting?
>>
>>39183845

It's a joke. If I keep going like this i'll end up dead because I don't have that much fat left to lose.

>>39183839

>massive dose
>125mg e4d

K.

>jealous

Oh god no. You're just a walking blob at this point.
>>
File: WcNVeUh.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
WcNVeUh.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>39183654
>>39183740
>I am getting bigger calves than Brick.

yeah that's never gonna happen

>Same for roids, but it's less risky than DNP imo

god you're retarded

you know insulin is exponentially more dangerous both short and long term, right?

>immune to all inferiority

we both know that's not even remotely true
>>
File: 3wLJNh5.jpg (208KB, 1000x506px) Image search: [Google]
3wLJNh5.jpg
208KB, 1000x506px
>>39183806
Fucking tie em up and beat the shit out of them.

You want gains or do you want parents? The choice is yours

>>39183845
Does it matter? EVERYONE is delusional about body fat percentages. Stop this fucking bullshit.
>>
>>39183863

>1ml cruise

Does he also eat 27 rice?

I can't find the filter option ffs. It would cut down bullshit egoposts by 90% if I could find it.
>>
>>39183862
Im not that familliar with dnp but can you gain muscle and shred fat while on roids and dnp?
>>
>>39183862
Maybe not now, but you know what I am talking about. Who are you fooling here but yourself?

>not jealous when you see my god-tier pics
STOP LYING TO YOURSELF

Don't force it, but just let it go. You're only making it harder on yourself. We all jelly on the masT. I am even jelly on myself. It's crazy.

>>39183863
I am a man on a mission. An unstoppable retarded force.

So you're stating that DNP is less risky than roids. Please elaborate professor

Yeah we all know that I am retarded. God made me this way, so you have something to bully me. Otherwise we couldn't have no fun.
>>
>>39183903

Im not sure but I reckon that's pretty much impossible. And you wouldn't want to run dnp longterm anyway.
>>
>>39183922

Shouldnt you be trolling Plg?
>>
>>39183929
Wasnt planning running a long dnp cycle, just want some mass while on low%
>>
File: just.gif (2MB, 490x478px) Image search: [Google]
just.gif
2MB, 490x478px
>4:35am
>have a very hectic day at school and work ahead
>haven't slept a wink thanks to tren
Going to be irritable and dead as fuck
worse feel
>>
>>39183949

Dnp for 3 weeks is enough to lose almost 8kg of fat.
>>
>>39183832
google steroidsourcetalk reddit and go there and search for malaysia, if not ask according to the rules there.
>>
>>39183987
I want dnp bad now
>>
>>39183987
At what dose?
>>
>>39184008
500mg in my experience
>>39184006
ordered mine on thursday, it came less than 48 hours later (wtf)

can't wait to go pick it up tomorrow
>>
>>39184008

Im on 600/800 alternating. But you can do with less if you do cardio.

I hate cardio on dnp so...

>>39184006

I think it's +- 0.7€ per cap with 200mg. Could hook you up desu. 100 for 60 from my source I think.
>>
>>39184025
don't forget it is also bodyweight dependent

i have heard the figure thrown around that it is 1mg/kg per 10% increase in TDEE
>>
>company pays for steakhouse dinners
Getting so fat without exercise
I can see how girls balloon up once they stop taking miles of dick

>>39183740
>not casually eating a pesticide so you can do less fork putdowns

No wonder youre so fat still.
Bet you dont even have feathered teardrops
>>
>>39184018
Im jelly, im waiting on my anadrol refill so
I have to wait with ordering dnp (money is a bitch)
>>
>>39183865
I'm 147 lbs and my dad is over 200 8 inches taller than me
am also 16
my coach told me to take them
I alrady puked 2 times help I'm panicking
>>
>>39184025
Please hook me up
>>
>>39184025
>cardio

ehh... Well still significant fat loss at lower dosages right?

Though I might try ITPP and become /cardiofraud/
>>
>>39184018

500 and 1lbs a day... Going to be hard.

>>39184049

Degeneratelabs Google mail
>>
Is Capitalist still around and selling MK677 and whatnot? I sent him an email a few days ago and haven't gotten a response yet. I was on a susmareen for about a month so wasn't able to keep up with the fraud drama, dunno if he got the boot or something.
>>
>>39184046
I took 500mg test e 3 days ago and 125mg today
when should I start pct?
how do I do pct?
>>
How old were you guys when you started?

I want to pin 250mg test-e for 8 weeks but I don't know if I should at 21.
>>
>>39184146

I blasted for 2 years straight from 21 to 23 but then came off to join the military. Used triptolerin for PCT and had a 100 percent recovery. Natty test was high before and is still high after.
>>
>>39184154

And no long term side effects or anything?

I know it's anecdotal but it does help with my decision.
>>
>>39184146
started my first even pin just 2 weeks ago, and im 21.5 yo.

Im also blasting and cruising for the next 1-2 years, without coming off.

250mg for 8 weeks, wont do shit for you. Like literally nothing
>>
>>39184182

None other than I'm still pretty goddamn stronk despite not lifting very consistently. My delts and traps have retained the shape as well. I'm not roid-tier 3 dimensional but more 3D than guys who have always been natty.

Don't get me wrong, I lost a lot of weight after coming off (mostly due to trying to enter the military and shifting to cardio, stopped lifting almost entirely), but I retained a lot more than the naysayers would lead you to believe. And the effects roids have on muscle shape/separation pretty much stick around forever unless you just completely let yourself atrophy.

That being said, 8 weeks of 250mg test won't do fuck all for long term effects. I used tren and EQ heavily for those 2 years, it shaped the ever loving shit out of my traps and delts.
>>
File: d9aoGxd.gif (469KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
d9aoGxd.gif
469KB, 500x200px
>>39183922

you're arguing that dnp is so dangerous and no pros use it, except for the fact that they abuse insane amounts of insulin which can actually kill you fucking dead if you're not lucky enough to be found in time when your blood glucose drops enough

plus the whole visceral fat deposits and insulin resistance leading into diabetes thing
>>
>>39184113
Maybe ill order thursday(pay day) i have to see if i can afford it atm since the bills aint payin them selves
>>
>>39184204
>250mg for 8 weeks, wont do shit for you. Like literally nothing
>>39184214
>That being said, 8 weeks of 250mg test won't do fuck all for long term effects.

I read that was the recommended baby's first cycle, though I've also seen it with 500mg per week. Would that be that much better?
>>
>>39184252
500mg for 16-20 weeks, you are gonna blow up with that dose and keep a good amount when you are off
>>
File: 65d6dea023c1248a.jpg (48KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
65d6dea023c1248a.jpg
48KB, 549x604px
lol all the people complaining about the immigrants. I am asking you, why did this happen in the first place? Who is responsible for these apes to enter sweden? The government, that YOU CHOOSE is letting these subhuman degenerates into your country. Dont give the immigrants all the shit, they are culturally so different they cant do anything about it. Their retarded minds are graved into their DNA, they cant fight it. But in a case like that, when certain nationalitys do not fit into another society, its the Governments responsibility to keep out these people and realize that this will never work, no matter how hard you try. People hate these immigrants so much. If i were to live in swede, i would hate the government and the state even more. They are the ones, who are doing this to their own people. They are the ones who let this happen in the first place. You have weak leaders and weak people, just like germany. Policemen let themselves get beaten the fuck up by these 60kg midgets aslong as they are not called racists. Your leaders are delusional idiots just like Merkel in germany is, which is why you have to deal with these primitive apes?

you're telling the migrants to go home? why should they? life is great for them. they get welfare and they get to rape women without punishment. if you want to tell someone to leave europe, tell the white liberals who invited the muslims into europe in the first place. they are the real enemy. don't blame the savages for coming to europe, because they have every reason to, and its only a logical thing to do. blame the idiots and traitors who brought them in. and those traitors are your fucking leaders.
>>
File: dosn0f7a.jpg (12KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
dosn0f7a.jpg
12KB, 240x232px
-Russian counterparts in the 1960's. At the time, Americans complained about injecting testosterone, so he wanted to create an oral version of testosterone that would be easier to take.

"Now it's about as widespread among these idiots as marijuana."

In later years Ziegler regretted introducing AAS to athletes.
He recollected "but I wish to God now I’d never done it. I’d like to go back and take that whole chapter out of my life."

such words by creator of dbol "John Bosley Ziegler"
>>
>>39184299
>The government, that YOU CHOOSE

Nice meme.

That would be right if democracy worked, that is to say, if people actually got informed before voting, and used reason instead of feelings.

But the truth is the elites chose it and then convinced you that you made the decision using the mainstream media and their propaganda.

Though I strongly agree with that last paragraph.
>>
>>39184054

Yeah.

Itpp, I want it.
>>
Am I ok if I take pwo & dmaa then take my yohimbine at the end when I'm fully in a fasted state?
the pwo has 150mg caffeine

My eating window is 3p-9p
>>
>>39184363
fuck you, you piece of shit for posting that image, that has nothing to do here.

why dont you post some deus vult pic like this faggot >>39184299

piece of shit i dont need to be reminded how fucking disgusting this world is, i havent set foot on any gore website for a reason
>>
>>39184369
I dont know how its for other countries, but in germany, the people itself could literally choose the Nazi party (which is called NSDAP) if they wanted to, and there would be no leftist power to stop them. They could literally do that, anytime. I mean its not a great choice, but it would get rid of the muslim and nigger problem.

But they dont. They rather choose that femnazi party that thinks insulting woman is rape, muslims culturally enrich germany and wearing green light arm bands can stop some sandnigger from raping you
>>
>>39183740
thoughts on alberto claiming natty?
>>
>>39184414

Which is why democracy is a bad thing.
>>
File: 5.jpg (53KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
53KB, 634x566px
>>39184414

See that's my point. I mean, they CAN chose another party but the media feeds them 24/7 that it's their duty to protect them and whatever nonsense they come up with, and they just eat it and vote accordingly.

But I still don't understand why. What's their endgame?
>>
File: 2vmgfg9.jpg (94KB, 948x676px) Image search: [Google]
2vmgfg9.jpg
94KB, 948x676px
>>39184457
>>
>>39184217
they use hgh with insulin for hghs fat burning properties dumbass
>>
>>39184428
he is natty
>>
File: PLG IN ONE PIC.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PLG IN ONE PIC.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
>>39183935
It's too easy. I rather argue with my internet friends of fraud.

>>39184217
I never said that pro's don't use dnp. I am only saying that it's more risky than roids. Am i also to scary to use it myself, like tren.

I never mentioned anything about insulin.
>>
>>39184441

The problem are weak minded people brainwashed by media that choose the wrong leaders and governments run by woman.

In nature its up to the males to keep out rival tribes or wandering males. They fight for territory and mating rights sometimes to the death.Now look at Europe. The women are dictating to the men about letting in rival tribes of men for competition. The men are sitting back, not willing to fight and the women are even sticking up for rapists after they have been raped by the rival tribe.You give women to much power and they destroy civilization.?

They do not have that sense of protection that man have. Swede and germany both getting cucked by niggers and muslims, both have female leaders.

And the society. Woman are given too much power, or rather, too much is accepted, and the man are weak. 14 yo run around like whores, they get tinder and choose the male out of 100, because you have an army of insecure beta nu males that worship any 5/10 slut like a goddess.

If someone gets bullied and beaten up in school, he is thought that he did everything right and that he shouldnt feel bad. He gets emotional support and the bullies are getting cucked.
Not the father, not the teacher, or anyone is telling that faggot son to grow some balls and defend himself, so he grows up to be an insecure beta nu male.
12yo kiddos have their asses shoved up with modern goods. These fuckers can insult adult men and spit into their face, and if that adult man dares to touch the kid or scream at him, he will be called a child abuser and a criminal.
>>
>>39184252
Assuming you're using test e, that will take 4-6 weeks to build up in your system. So you'd spend at lease half of your cycle with lower test levels than you want. Also 250 mg/week would probably put you above the natty range, but not by much. If you're planning on running test alone shoot for above 400 mg/week and see how it treats you. Generally 500 mg/week for 12-15 weeks is a good first cycle.
>>
>>39184556

The problem started when they let more people vote. The right to vote should be reserved for wealthy, white males.

Democracy is a scam.
>>
>>39184376
I really wish follow up studies were done to finally settle the debate on Gw and cancer in humans... lowering lipids, lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure... gah... there's telmisartan too though.
>>
>>39184594

I dgaf and take it.
>>
>>39184592
im sorry but
>white males
opinion disregarded, i already know what kind of idiot you are.

go fuck your underage b8s, you pedo
>>
>>39184592

We should go back as it was before, only landowners could vote.
>>
File: EeFw9Vm.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
EeFw9Vm.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>39184476

uh, no

>>39184533

the point being that you condemn dnp for being dangerous despite idolizing meat tumors that abuse the everliving fuck out of insulin, which is objectively more dangerous both in the short and long term

>>39184556

that's a whole lot of words to spell out REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is it actually possible that acne might disappear on gear?
Like if your acne is caused by unstable hormone levels, then while on gear it might be easier to control this
or am i being retarded?
>>
File: Udmd3ex.jpg (99KB, 1439x949px) Image search: [Google]
Udmd3ex.jpg
99KB, 1439x949px
>>39184675

Others don't belong in Europe. They can go vote in their hellholes.

>>39184679

Definitely.
>>
>>39184724

acne is one of the tell tale signs of gear dumbass
>>
>>39184746
gear doesn't magically cause acne for no reason idiot.
Some people starting pct for example get acne because their test levels go from incredibly high numbers to non-existent numbers. Or estrogen related issues. Hence why i'm asking if you can control your hormone levels on gear, the acne might decrease
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (67KB, 612x717px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
67KB, 612x717px
Sup Fraudsters

Was going to create a thread for this but I figure you kunts would know better, so my predicament, I will keep it short, srs answers appreciaed!:

at 19 I ran a Sust and Dbol cycle which I recovered from after a long period of time due to a lack of AI and other factors, say 6 months, maybe 8 (definite regrets, was too young, anyway)

I recovered well, everything was solid. I am now 23 at 180lbs 10 percent bodyfat after hard natty training.

I decided to hop on Cyp @ 500mg p/w and Winny 50 p/w

However after a week (1 week winny, 2 pins of Cyp 250) I noticed a sharp stomach pain. Lo and behold I have a hernia that I have to get removed in a month or two. I have since stopped the cycle since I know that it is clearly not a smart idea to continue with the impending op which will take me out for 6 to 8 weeks.

My question: I have Clomid on hand, and cannot use Nolvadex due to it's interaction with an SSRI I am taking, so;

> Is the clomid necessary after such a short "cycle"?
> If I do run it, will it be enough to restart my HPTA?
> Should I add Toremifene (Torem) in conjunction with the clomid as added precaution?

Shit is making me parry and just in a shitty headspace, it's definitely one of those "anything that can go wrong, will go wrong" situations,

Much love and thanks in advance for the replies
>>
>>39184724
>>39184746
>>39184803
Acne without gear at 30, dont really tend to get more with it either...
>>
>>39184841
Clomid has a small chance of long term and even permanent blurry vision sides.

Toremifene is good.
>>
>>39184841
bnc
>>
>>39184204
dont listen to douche bags like this, a first cycle should aslways just be straight test and hte dose should only be from 200 to 400 mg. more is not better, PERIOD.
>>
bumping for my dick to work asap
>>
>>39184862

I used clomid before and no sides apart from being sad now and again, I'm a believer in clomid.

I guess I was just wondering about HPTA shutdown after such a small amount of AAS
>>
>>39184896
>a first cycle should aslways just be straight test and hte dose should only be from 200 to 400 mg. more is not better, PERIOD.

lol

if more is not better then get off gear

since more than natty levels = not better

or run 1mg test and 1mg tren since more is not better
>>
>>39184918
>I'm a believer in clomid.
ok and i am a believer in yahawah bahasham yahawashi

clomid is shit just blast and cruise faggot
>>
>>39184865

Naw that doesn't appeal to me, maybe when i'm older
>>
>>39184926
>>39184926
dont be retarded.
>>
>>39184146
get it to 12weeks and u have my vote
>>
File: Screenshot_20160805-181254.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160805-181254.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>39184906
Better get some Viagra. What's wrong with it though?
>>
>>39184991

I've been off everything for a week and my libido is nonexistant

Haven't even begun PCT but I think i'm going to stick to Clomid only, will get my bloods done a month after PCT and if it's still low hop on dat dere TRT and BnC, I suppose it's my only option
>>
>>39184390
>We need hitler 2.0
Its confirmed that you are underaged or a complete retard.
Pick your poison.
>>
>>39184299
Nice pasta, faggot.
>>
>>39185041

Hitler was wrong ish. He targeted the wrong group of people.

Imperialism was fine, letting the natives live? Not so much.

>complete retard

I would have been fine under nazi rule, as would my friends. Idgaf about those lesser beings.
>>
>>39184896
why am i an idiot? i am doing 250mg test per week, and i go as high as 500mg only, and also only using test.

idiot fucktard, what is reading comprehension
>>
>>39185018
>off for a week
>not even started doing pct
>he wonders why his dick isnt working

we'll need real fucking scientists to figure this out
>>
>>39185125

>crazy pervert retard trying to make his perverted dreams come true.
>starting war with everyone country around him
>destroying his own country to the bits and entire europe because literally fighting the entire world and dragging everyone else into his shitty war
>breeding man like cattle so they can be used for war
>killing off the entire world even when they are harmless

yeah, we need more people like that

mericans, not even once
>>
>>39185191

Implying im not european.
>>
>>39185272
>have some ancestrys mixed with 20 other nationalities from 500 years ago living in a country isolated from european believes and society

>MUHH ANCESTRY, MUUHH HERITAGE
>MUUUHH NOT MERICAN AT ALL

i mean, i didnt expect a pedophile to be smart or anything but...well there is no but, just kys
>>
>>39185146
im talking about a first cycle, you need to keep the doses low so you can figure out how it reacts to your body. you want to know what to expect. after this low dose test cycle, thats when you start adding in the higher doses and other compounds.
keep your ego in check, just coz you're on gear doesnt mean you are an expert. sit down boy, next time raise your hand if you got something to say
>>
>so used to tinder slut and uni dumb girls that you don't know how to proceed when you find a decent girl
Get me out of this nightmare /fraud/
I'm terrible to keep in touch with other people too.
>>
>>39185334
you dont make any sense, you say your first cycle should be low dosage and test only, but thats exactly what im doing, so it doesnt make sense to reference me as someone who goes full retard on roids, when im doing just like you said i am supposed to do.

>dont listen to this faggot, you should go slowly with your first cycle
>uhm bro, but thats exactly what im doing

>HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS RETARD FUCKING HIS SHIT UP WITH ROIDS
>>
>>39185328

>pedo
>never been with anyone underage

Kek. I can't help it your laws are retarded.

>ancestry traced back until late 800s
>all northwestern europe.

Try harder.
>>
What's everyone use for budgeting their expenses?

I usually just use an excel sheet but wanna transition to an online platform so that I don't have to keep up maintenance on the sheet so much.

Preferably something I don't need to link a card/bank account to.
>>
What kind of dnp cicle would you suggest for a 135kg / 182cm guy? Been eating clean and counting calories for a few months, and i'd like to speed up a bit the process. Would 250mg ed give me a decent boost while keeping sides at minimum? Most of the sources / studies say that increasing the dose is not really that more beneficial above 400mg~.
Thanks
>>
File: 812973981.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
812973981.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>39185860
>>
>>39185860
>studies say that increasing the dose is not really that more beneficial above 400mg
lol from personal experience I would disagree. Start with 250mg up it every week. I wouldn't go over 750mg
>>
>>39185455
not him but 14 is legal age here and i still despise people who fuck girls with childish body proportions.

>they dont have childish body proportions

i saw the pics of your ex gf that you loved so much, literally looked like a kid
>>
can other guys who've used tren be able to smell your tren sweat?
>>
File: msjsqkj1.jpg (10KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
msjsqkj1.jpg
10KB, 240x210px
>>39185961
well thats least of your problems lol
use some deodorant and perfume and ur good2go
>>
As a 21 year old male is it better to go to the doctor for test or buy foods online if that is possible?
>>
>>39186083
fucking auto correct not "foods" meant *roids*
>>
>>39186083
do you people (who keep asking this question) realize that even if you get roids from your doc (which is very unlikely), that he will handle you TRT dosages, that give you no gains at all?
>>
File: avic436s.jpg (10KB, 212x240px) Image search: [Google]
avic436s.jpg
10KB, 212x240px
>>39186083
if doc would give food4u i think it would be more popular thing

stay with interwebz, and dont buy food outside of your country
>>
>>39185885
It's not bait :/ What is wrong with my question? Unlike AAS, DNP effectiveness/risks do not depend on the amount of fat you carry, so what gives?
>>
File: Eva3-33_C1396_fangs.jpg (25KB, 640x271px) Image search: [Google]
Eva3-33_C1396_fangs.jpg
25KB, 640x271px
>>39185924

Brick, please come here and tell this idiot is wrong. I'm not about to post her fullbody pics here.

She hardly changed from 12 'till 20 because she started puberty at 9-10.

Again, try harder.
>>
>>39186157

for one, this isn't a dnp thread. We just discuss it alongside frauding. Second, you're obese. Wait until you can actually properly move around without getting tired before you start popping pills that make it hard to go up a flight of stairs for /fit/ people.

I'd advise against it until you get closer to 100kg, and I took over 1g of that crap today.
>>
Too many milfs sending me nudes and I just want sleep in
>>
File: vd63SlV.jpg (147KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vd63SlV.jpg
147KB, 667x1000px
>>39186286

don't know that feel, I'm not really missing out because apparently I'm a pedo.
>>
>>39186296
You are a pedo

I can't decide if I'm doing any of this for myself or just my ex. Been told I got gaslighted hard.
>>
>>39186227
So everyone talking about it is fine except someone asking information about it?
If you can't or do not want to contribute just ignore and move on, it's not hard. I see you have your own issues already in here anyway.
>>
File: sponsoredbycocaine.jpg (105KB, 1257x836px) Image search: [Google]
sponsoredbycocaine.jpg
105KB, 1257x836px
>>39186296

Also, my replacement for rowing is not as good as I am. They miss me, yet they still got second place in the first two races of the year.

>mfw my team knows I'm on gear, are too scared to touch it themselves but want to buy a metric ton of peptides for performance now.

I wonder how a full team on GW501516 and ITPP would do compared to nogear.
>>
File: VTpUVpC.gif (2MB, 445x280px) Image search: [Google]
VTpUVpC.gif
2MB, 445x280px
>>39185924
>>39186201

definitely not childish proportions, I'll tell you that much

>>39186286

married lab prof milf wants to get drinks, I know those feels
>>
>>39186323

Didn't I more or less answer you?

if you want a full answer

DNP is dose dependent, 500mg is twice as effective as 250. 1g is twice as effective as 500mg. There is no way for us to tell your tolerance to it's sides.

If you want to try it. Take 200mg first, wait 48 hours, if you don't get sides you start taking 200mg every day for 3 days. No/barely any sides? up to 400mg a day.

again, wait 3-4 days. Sides bearable? add 200mg.

Do not EVER up the dose before those 3 days are up unless you know what you're doing.

Anything else?

If you want fatty advice wait for lonely lifts, he's got experience running dnp at high bf%. I'm just using it to get from 15-20 to 5% in a month. But I've got high tolerance.
>>
File: tumblr_nk6hrdZnuA1tkcyt9o1_1280.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk6hrdZnuA1tkcyt9o1_1280.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>39186351

Thank you based brick.

>dat ass

>>39186362

Also, allegedly it's an 11% increase in metabolism per 100mg. I'm unsure if this depends on bodyweight.

Crystal would be around 9% per 100mg because it has less active compounds. powder = 11%. I just go by 100mg = 10%.
>>
File: perfection.jpg (49KB, 474x677px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
49KB, 474x677px
>>39184715
I idolize their genetics more. Without the genetics you get nowhere. There are enough bodybuilders that are on a ton of shit and still look like crap. For instance look at Bostin Loyd

This is a prime example of perfect genetics while being on a ton of shit. But funny enough, he never got that distended gut. So i don't think he needed to abuse slin like other inferior genetic bodybuilders

>>39186201
Fucking hell, why do you care so much about other ppl's opinions. Just accept that you're a pedo, jesus.

If i would care about all the hate i get, i would already kill myself. And you call me insecure. BREH
>>
>>39186385
>>Also, allegedly it's an 11% increase in metabolism per 100mg. I'm unsure if this depends on bodyweight.
>
>Crystal would be around 9% per 100mg because it has less active compounds. powder = 11%. I just go by 100mg = 10%.

thats wrong

general rule is powder is 15% per 100mg and crystal is 11% per 100mg

also i have seen it alleged in many places that it is 1mg/kg for 10% increase in metabolism. i don't know whether this is for powder or crystal but i am pretty sure its crystal, as it is based off of all those old studies and i think they were all using crystal
>>
>>39186385
>If you can't or do not want to contribute just ignore and move on, it's not hard. I see you have your own issues already in here anyway.

This is an answer, the previous RE was a personal attack with a hint of snob.
Thanks for the former.
>>
>decide to date one girl
>suddenly girls start talking to me
it's like they are doing it on purpose
>>
if my abs bulge out like fuck (you can see 6 abs but i am like 14-15%) does that mean i have a lot of visceral fat? or shit genetics?
>>
is there even a point in roiding if im 5'11" ?
>>
>>39186443
wat

theres a point in roiding unless you are extremely short in which case you should just die

5'8 is like the cutoff. any shorter and ur shorter than most girls which is shit. i would probably kill myself anyway if i was 5'8 though
>>
>>39186435
Yeah dude they smell single VS high market value VS in a relationship.

I just want to nap and ladies are like "talkkkk to meeee". They aren't my ex so I don't have time like that #l8tr.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161023-131936~01.png (2MB, 1437x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161023-131936~01.png
2MB, 1437x1307px
god damn needles keep sticking to my skin and pulling it when I try and pull it out. I think it's mostly that epoxy part where the needle is attached to the luer lock tip but god damn is it annoying.

>>39186201
>She hardly changed from 12 'till 20 because she started puberty at 9-10.
Fuggggg. Where the pics at?
>>
>>39186413
masT, if we are born alone and die alone and if no one else cares about us, what point is there in having a gf?
Wouldn't it be better to be single and just fuck tons of chicks?

I'm referring to some of your posts yesterday.
>>
>>39186413

>perfection
>nigger

bitch pls. Best BB is still Zane, or Reeves.

Ephebophilia is a thing. Still, I'm attracted to what I'm attracted to. Nobody's going to keep me from that. Just Correcting The Record TM.

That, and brick has seen a fullbody pic. My ex was uh... skinny curvy? She just didn't have DD tits but good Bs.

>>39186423

You're right, it's 11 for crystal and 15% for powder. I just went with crystal being 20% less effective.

>mfw I've had 1g of powder today

But that would be after the initial buildup. taking 1g isn't automatically going to boost metabolism by 150%, it would boost it by 150% after +- 4-5 days iirc.

>could be 6, but we're talking tiny differences at that point.
>>
>>39186467
thanks I'm 5'6 this really made me think
>>
>>39186423
I have read something along these lines as well.
The incrase is clearly based on the accumulated dose in your blood, so as per the famous half life table it should account for a 50%+ increse after the 10th day. That stuff is crazy. I doubt i'd be interested in going above 200-250mg everyday to be honest.
>>
>>39186467
>>39186482

wtf i love lanklets now
>>
>>39186482
hello ryan
>>
>>39186494
that's why you frontload the shit. 500mg of crystal builds up to ~1351mg in your blood. so frontload 1.25g day 1 and you're basically already built up, so you don't have to wait like 4-5 days

i do it whenever i run dnp its perfectly save if u understand how blood levels work.
>>
>>39186502
rude

>>39186505
not ryan
>>
File: plsno.jpg (159KB, 486x1441px) Image search: [Google]
plsno.jpg
159KB, 486x1441px
>>39186479

Even though she's my ex I'm not going to post more than face pics here.

>Also because I might be in all of the other pics and all that.

For the record, I cut myself out. She was 5'9 and +- 110lbs here. And she had been 16 for a whole 2 months in this pic.

I should've worn heels, with those abominations on she was getting close to my height. I was only an inch or so taller.

>that's how manlets feel all the time.
>>
>>39186522

It's perfect if you know how you'll respond. Don't frontload dnp if you've never run it before, some people do not tolerate it at all.

I frontloaded +- 3.6g in the first 36 hours of running it.

>>39186523
Jerry?
>>
>>39186522
This advice will kill people
Everyone metabolizes differently
>>
File: serge-nubret-oldschool.jpg (126KB, 900x663px) Image search: [Google]
serge-nubret-oldschool.jpg
126KB, 900x663px
>>39186481
If i could look this, i would be content. It would be like i unlocked life and all it's misery.

We can't win from the bbc, their genetics are superior to our inferior white genetics.

Zane looked fucking skinny. Arnold blasted his ass without a sweat. It wasn't even funny.

>>39186480
Stop thinking so much about things. It also helped for me.
>>
File: Q6JAQZD.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Q6JAQZD.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
>>39186533
Oh, her I remember now. Not digging the bangs though.
>>
>>39186533
>I was only an inch or so taller.
>>that's how manlets feel all the time.
I'm >>39186482
and live in sweden most girl 16-19 are taller than by about and inch
>>
>>39186522
I assume you're safe to frontload after you have experience or the following times you use an already known batch.

It would be the first time ever for me, so it could be risky in case I have an allergic reaction or similar, I think. In any case the caps I have in mind to buy are 200mg which should be powder, right?
>>
>>39186543
>Jerry?
This is the fifth time I've been accused of being Jerry.
>>
>>39186554
>tfw 5'7
>tfw living on a third world country shithole
>tfw no 5'10+ girl
Tall girls are best girls but best I dated was 5'11, still no amazonian for me
>>
File: solid.jpg (32KB, 554x386px) Image search: [Google]
solid.jpg
32KB, 554x386px
>>39186551
>>
>>39186551
will there ever be someone more aesthetic than nubret?
>>
>>39186543
>>39186546
>>39186555

Yeah. Thank you for chiming in boys. On 200mg/d the sides are supposedly minimal, can I expect that?
>>
>>39186546

slightly differently, it'll kill people because you need to build up to it the first time.

>>39186552

Her bangs were cute, they were just a bit too long here.

>>39186554

I'm dutch, and like MasT I barely made average male height.

>>39186555

No idea, just do the same thing any beginner would.

take 200mg, wait 24-48 hours. No allergic reaction or extreme side effects?

up to 400. Then stew in 400/day for about 4-5 days before you up the dose again.
>>
>>39186567

You'd have been jerry 100% if you had said

>R-rude!

>>39186587

200 for 36 hours. Then 400 a day. If sides at 400 get bad, lower to 200 or take 200 every 18 hours so you end up taking 300/day.
>>
>>39186589
I thought mast was like 6'4 or something. He's a manlet all along? Damn that explains everything.
>>
>>39186589
>>39186601
Again, thank very much. Over and out.
>>
File: VyuTIOC.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
VyuTIOC.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>39186612
His brother is taller by a good bit.

>>39186589
>bit too long here.
Yeah I think it's the way her hair is parted too, makes her head look weird.
>>
>>39186612

Average here means 6'0 or so.

Bimbo is 6'4 or 6'5 though.
>>
>>39186645
Why does that girl acts like she's like an 8/10?
>>
>>39186652
because all girls think that they deserve a man that is in the top 20% of male attractiveness
>>
File: mO3OrW2h.jpg (108KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mO3OrW2h.jpg
108KB, 765x1024px
>>39186652
Because she wants Chad's cock obviously.
>>
File: IMG-20130109-WA0002.jpg (21KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20130109-WA0002.jpg
21KB, 450x800px
>>39186645

Hot as fuck, but seriously, not fit enough to pull off those tight shorts

>pic for the fellow Dutchmen.
>>
>>39186551
Thanks for replying, you are right and I know that I overthink a lot of things.
How do I become happy with myself and how do I stop caring about other people's opinions?
I.e. how did you do it?
>>
File: 4w2tSBR.jpg (296KB, 1704x1245px) Image search: [Google]
4w2tSBR.jpg
296KB, 1704x1245px
>>39186694
Thank god you guys all speak English so well because there's no way I'm learning to read that. You Dutch are seriously bros, Amsterdam is probably the best/most friendly city I've been to maybe Sydney too.
>>
>>39186736

I find the people in Amsterdam relatively unfriendly actually. The Flemish in Antwerp are a lot friendlier.

People in Amsterdam are quite social though, that's true.

Always funny to walk through Antwerp, get lost and ask directions from a jew. You get this funny dialect from orthodox, cap and robe wearing curlyhaired and bearded jews.
>>
>>39185961
No
>>
File: sup guize.jpg (166KB, 1664x923px) Image search: [Google]
sup guize.jpg
166KB, 1664x923px
>>39186756
>>39186551
>>39186502
>>39186470
>>39186351
>>
File: 1447211236256.jpg (21KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447211236256.jpg
21KB, 405x720px
>>39186578
>>
>>39186907

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. EL CAPITALISTO SHILLO IS BACK.

ban ran out?
>>
>>39186907
Hey finally shit
>>
File: 1460076555297.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460076555297.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>39186907
w h e w l a d
>>
>>39186907
still selling mk?
>>
What to expect from mk677
>>
File: 1466789037024.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466789037024.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
>>39186922
>>39186926
>>39186936
Lol we will see for how long.
>>39186945
Yep
>>
File: dslFJ.gif (728KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
dslFJ.gif
728KB, 500x264px
>>39186907
>>
>>39186936

>averageblackmanlet.jpg
>Colemaninhisteens.jpg
>disgustingniggerfaggot.jpg

you decide.
>>
File: 1348983101932.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1348983101932.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>39186977
It's a kid enjoying some pizza.
>>
http://youtu.be/JyqemIbjcfg
>>
>>39186971
who are you? be polite and introduce yourself to the people that don't know you
>>
File: 1471474718993.jpg (18KB, 222x234px) Image search: [Google]
1471474718993.jpg
18KB, 222x234px
>>39186977
>not RonnieStartsHisBulk.png
???
>>
>>39187017

>Joy over a slice of pizza

Doesn't look like the average starving African though, so it's properly taught to do this every time it gets a slice. Keeps at least some calories off.

>obesity averted.. for now.
>6 months later
>fuck, should just not have fed it pizza.
>>
>>39187040

>his
>not it's

stop treating them like people, maybe they'll get the hint.

>implying they'll ever understand anything when it's not accompanied by a whip.
>>
>>39187039
We all know him tho

I picked suchhhhh a good breakup theme. How many of you fools would read a book if I wrote a book. I'd draw pictures for mast and brick.
>>
File: 84564730.jpg (663KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
84564730.jpg
663KB, 2560x1600px
>>39187017
Sup
>>39187039
I am the 400lb anonymous Russian hacker known as 4chan
>>
File: 1475615946113.jpg (87KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475615946113.jpg
87KB, 600x900px
>>39187017
Does this make you feel conflicted?
>>
>>39187070
Hey.
>>
>>39187078
Hey, hi, hello, greetings, yo
>>
>>39187039
fag

>>39187070
give shekels
I shilled for you
>>
>>39187069

We should write one together. I've heard I can write decent stuff.

Mostly tear-jerking shit from rl with names changed to disguise it's about ex & me.

Ask Brick to do the pics, you've seen the all American dick Jano got right?
>>
>>39187078
Not at all.
>>
File: unnamed (3).jpg (131KB, 912x1216px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).jpg
131KB, 912x1216px
>>39187095

How tall are you. And how much do you weigh these days?
>>
>>39187094
Why would people want to read about dumb people romance? I'm talking drugs and porn dog. You got the drugas. I got the weird sex.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (72KB, 1535x690px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
72KB, 1535x690px
>>39187087
I <3 u 4 ever
>>39187120
It's posts like these that I miss the most about this place lmao
>>
>we'll see for how long

why do you not like coming here anymore?

did you lurk all the time while you were "gone" or did you actually not visit
>>
>>39187120
can I have a chapter
>>
>>39187129
Your b& is over? Or are you just evading like a cool kid to shill more mk677
>>
>>39187120

I started drugs because of ex. Backstory is important.

I should look into shipping mdma to drops in the US. Pretty sure someone could shill a few 100g of that crap there.
>>
>>39187140
>look into shipping mdma to drops in the US
>someone

I sure do love living on one of the largest campuses in the US m8 :^)
>>
>>39187129
post physique pls
>>
>>39187131
>>39187120
>>39187094
>random single page chapters of estp
>>
>>39187140
What's with the Dutch and having stupidly cheap molly? Do you guys just piss sass or something?
>>
>>39187155
Whew look I just wanted to write s simple dissection and expose of masculinity and what it means to "chad" (or attempt to) in 2016.
>>
>>39187176
Literally first grade and you're wanting strange esoteric and abstract characters like a Canadian var whore? This isn't television man.
>>
File: 1461877946619.jpg (243KB, 1093x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1461877946619.jpg
243KB, 1093x1280px
>>39187137
The ride never ends...
>>39187152
Nobody wants to see that breh cmon
>>39187157
I've always wondered myself.
>>
File: IMG_0195.gif (760KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.gif
760KB, 512x288px
One of my red flags for ladies is liking chicken tenders because the girlie craves that shit.

But literally all hoes love tendies. What the fuck?
>>
File: 1461523064506.jpg (65KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
1461523064506.jpg
65KB, 600x834px
>>39187214
My friend...
You need some new red flags lmao
>>
>>39187214
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvXwJU6BbE

Watch dis
>>
>>39187187
>wanting strange esoteric and abstract characters
I'm more into reading than watching tv
>>
File: 1466745641692.jpg (51KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1466745641692.jpg
51KB, 500x492px
>>39187261
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476952339825.jpg (76KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476952339825.jpg
76KB, 960x540px
>>39184950
Faggot detected
>>
>>39187296
Nah bruh I'm from here
>>
>>39187190
I would be willing to sling so much Dutch mdma... the problem is getting a drop here. General pickup is sketch as fuck, po boxes require so much ID now a days, and I only have one other idea that's still not much better.
>>
File: 1469297150077.jpg (110KB, 937x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1469297150077.jpg
110KB, 937x1171px
>>39187343
Email me and we can talk ID
>>
>>39183723
Hey guys can you answer my question, please? >>39187164
>>
>>39187351
email adress yo?
>>
>>39187381
no source talk
>>
Complete new here.

I'm 29 and if I were to hop on the bicycle, what would you recommend to start? b&c?
>>
>>39187343

Ship explicitly with no signature required. Track. Day of delivery leave a sign that says they should just throw it over the fence or w/e.
>>
>>39187351
see>>39187146 as well

>>39187140

both you and notop should drop me a message

[email protected] throwaway
>>
>>39187351
What's your throwaway?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161023-172128.png (94KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161023-172128.png
94KB, 1440x2560px
>>39187387
>>39187460
Yes
>>39187474
Jesus man no. Fake IDs and PO boxes
>>39187482
I still have your old Gmail if you still use it
>>39187506
>>
>>39187529
>old gmail

yeah I still have that, created the other throwaway since some anon wanted to shoot me a few messages there, will check the gmail tho
>>
File: 1470886092178.png (351KB, 1200x940px) Image search: [Google]
1470886092178.png
351KB, 1200x940px
>>39187549
Hey catpiss

So i don't have your progress pic saved but iirc you had a moderate amount of chest fat pre-cycle?

Did it go away once you cut natty? Or did it take the transformative power of roids to get it to go away?

I'm planning to take ralox ED for at least 3 months so I know it won't get worse, but I'm just wondering if I should add GW 501516 or whether the magic of roids is enough.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLMLSD8CMA8
1:45 holy fuck
>>
>>39187638
roids won't get rid of your gyno retard
>>
File: prog.jpg (129KB, 770x672px) Image search: [Google]
prog.jpg
129KB, 770x672px
>>39187638
Chest fat =/= gyno.

Ralox won't help with fat on the chest, but if you've got gyno it will. I had fat all over, not just on my chest.

It went away cutting natty. Really wish I had a progress pic from that point. But if you have legitimate gyno, ralox will help.
>>
>>39187672
>I had fat all over
>had
>>
File: 1469915086616.jpg (22KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1469915086616.jpg
22KB, 500x369px
>>39187651
Pedo
>>
>>39187685
had more*

cutting again now.
>>
File: 1445265434443.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1445265434443.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>39187688
>>
I love when millenials try to reinvent 80s synth pop and then they actually do fuck music is good

>100mg adrol pwo 120lb db hammer curls 11 pl8 leg press
It's a donuts and tobacco day
>>
File: 1475279096903.jpg (255KB, 921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475279096903.jpg
255KB, 921x1280px
Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me out with Gyno problem I have
I have been waiting for it to go down but i'm two months into 18 and its the same if not worse than when I got it at around 12 and to make it worse it's uneven so it's not going away anytime soon if it even will be

It just really fucking sucks that pretty much all this work I put into my body is going to waste
the only times I am shirtless is when I'm in the water because the cold water is the only thing that makes the gyno unnoticeable (and that's mostly because of the chest work I did that help camouflage the gyno)

And no i'm not overweight or chubby and never have been, I was told to ask here on /fraud/ for help because you guys know your shit and this is better than having surgery anyways.
>>
>>39187738
Ralox or letro seems to bring people the most success
>>
>>39187738
>>39187655
Well this is looking promising.
>>
>buy civ 6
>start game
>brazil, culture
>Congo, culture

I uninstalled and demanded a refund.

Also, chest is getting flatter atm. Dnp ftw.
>>
>>39187778
get the surgery, no other way for pubertal gyno. roid gyno is different
>>
File: _20161023_174032.jpg (379KB, 1862x2415px) Image search: [Google]
_20161023_174032.jpg
379KB, 1862x2415px
Rate my fit /fraud/
>>
>>39187790

My gyno went byebye from letro+ralox for 6 months.
>>
>>39187794
too loose too long
>>
>>39187794

>wrong board

You're looking for /fag/

It's a common mistake

Also, holyfuckingmanlets. Are you 5'0 or something?
>>
>>39187794
cut fatass
>>
File: hobos.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
hobos.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
>>39187794
>jeans
shiggydiggy
>>
>>39187836
oh god you actually don't walk in public like that right?
>>
>>39187836
uhh leg lengthening surgery or some shit? what the fuck?

you look retarded stop wearing 2 foot lifts in ur fuckig shoots to compensate for being 5'6
>>
>>39187848
nah

usually I have a coat and cap on too, too cold for just that shit

>>39187861
am I being accused of being tall or what

I'm literally a 5'9" manlet with retarded torso/leg proportions.
>>
>>39187836
>>39187836

Not tall enough to pull that off CP.

RW Iron Rangers in Roughout + LVC 505 1967 + tight black/white v neck and leather aviator jacket.

Big ass hipsterscarf and we're done.
>>
>>39187878
no i am accusing u of being a fuckign manlet wearing huge ass boots to not look like a subhuman
>>
>>39187800
>My gyno went byebye from letro+ralox for 6 months.

You used both ? Can just raloxifene work?

How much would you recommend to take to get it gone as fast as possible without killing yourself over it?

This just regulates your estrogen production right?
Will Gyno be gone for good?
>>
>>39187909

>can ralox alone work

I don't know. It's 100% anecdotal.

But 2.5 letro ED and a fuckton of ralox every day is not healthy. And my gyno hasn't flared up since, apart from when I run test high with too little AI.
>>
>>39187898
>not wearing boots in fall/winter
want me to tell you how I know you're that retard who wears sneakers and Nike AirPro JumpMaxâ„¢ shorts with a [insert seasonal nigger infested sport here] jersey year-round?

>>39187888
>vneck
UNACCEPTABLE

everything else isn't bad tho, leather jacket is kinda edgy; depending on the jacket

summer fucking sucks; can never wear shit because shorts look fucking retarded literally all of the time
>>
>>39187941
not him but you are wearing fucking combat boots
>>
>>39187934

Where can you get Rolax anyways? you have to order it online or do you need a prescription?
>>
>>39187941
>hey look a 5'9 manlet wearing 2 foot lifts in his huge ass boots that he wears for """"style""""
>nothing cringy here
>>
File: 1465866247062.jpg (160KB, 700x867px) Image search: [Google]
1465866247062.jpg
160KB, 700x867px
>>39187941
>not wearing vnecks and pumas
I understand now why youre racist, you dress like a neonazi
>>
>>39187780
Should've just bought me Ark.
>>
File: oops.jpg (36KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
36KB, 640x426px
>>39187941

People recognize me by my jacket.

Every pub/club I frequented just see that jacket, then look for the cigar and scarf. But overall me OUT of that jacket is weird to people by now.

Otherwise it would be very edgy, I agree. My other coat isn't much better. It's a woolen overcoat, but it looks like I'm part of the SS. It's very cut and looks amazing though.

I don't wear sweaters much. I am always warm. My ex called me a walking heatwave. Which is weird because my body temp when taken is usually 34.x Celsius.

Rate my drawfag skills btw.

>>39187974

you too jerrbear.
>>
File: y-y-you t-t-too.png (825KB, 917x519px) Image search: [Google]
y-y-you t-t-too.png
825KB, 917x519px
>wide shoulders
>very high lat insertions

is this the best curveball genetics can give you?

X shape/hourglasslets should just kill themselves.
>>
>>39187836
go to brooks brothers then into outerwear. THere you can find some nice winter outfits
>>
>>39188011
on the website if that wasn't clear enough
>>
File: _20161024_001215.jpg (21KB, 384x500px) Image search: [Google]
_20161024_001215.jpg
21KB, 384x500px
>>39188005
>>
>>39187974
>that image
god damnit jerry

stop triggering me

>>39187963
they're redwings m8, have another pair I used working landscape year-round too. Keep them waterproofed and they'll last literally decades

>>39187970
who the fuck said anything about style? It's warm and keeps my legs/feet dry.

>>39188005
>woolen overcoat
this isn't bad if it's not full length tho

I just wear a cheap milsurp peacoat. Shit's warm, pretty comfy after it's been broken in, and doesn't get too dirty easily.

>drawfag skills
is that a bottle of ranch and a pepper shaker next to the wine glasses

>>39188011
I just buy all my shit milsurp or from fleabay/thrift stores

I'm cheap

>>39188029
>ayyyyyy lmao
>>
>>39187974
is this yours Jerry?
>>/k/31778350
>>
>>39188061
how do I link cross boards?
>>
>>39188071
three meme arrows
>>
>>39188061
>>>/k/31778350
>>
>>39188095
thanks
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-23+at+06.22.55).png (20KB, 872x661px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-23+at+06.22.55).png
20KB, 872x661px
>>39188117
>>
>>39187672
for some reason i imagined you good looking,
nope.
>>
>>39188146
and not-balding
>>
File: 1466662325664.jpg (52KB, 576x633px) Image search: [Google]
1466662325664.jpg
52KB, 576x633px
>>39188146
>>39188151

fucked on the genetic lottery for hair

was balding long before cycling, bald grandparents on both sides.

Not that I mind; not having shit to take care of and just being able to rinse a dime of shampoo over my scalp is 10/10

>good looking
>slav
>5'9"
not sure why you would ever think that
>>
>>39187672

>roiding for this

Why capiss? You shouldn't roid until you hit natty limit, what's the fucking point?
>>
>>39188171

STOP POSTING THAT PICTURE, I FIND IT SAD.

Just post some torn apart mudslime instead. That makes me happy.

Post it now, I need to cheer up after this :(
>>
>>39188171
i think i fucking lucked out somehow

my grandads bald on my moms side and i run the fuck out of tren and dbol, and it doesnt do shit to my hair at all

thinking the 50/50 shot for if i got my grandads or grandmothers X chromosome worked out in my favor

also because he is an ugly ass subhuman indian, and the rest of my family is glorious good looking whites.

so thank god i dont have his shit genes.
>>
>>39188187
>You shouldn't roid until you hit natty limit,

says who?
>>
>>39188206
bitter old men who roided too late and are too ugly and bald to get prime pussy
>>
>>39188220

>it all makes sense now.
>>
File: 1476055422371.png (274KB, 636x535px) Image search: [Google]
1476055422371.png
274KB, 636x535px
>>39188187
>you shouldn't roid until you hit natty limit

why wont this meme die

I'm going to hop on gear at some point anyway, why not do it early anyhow?

>tendons, ligaments, form, stupid shit
yeah if you're retarded, besides, going to trenderize my tendons to death anyway

>>39188191
>
>

>>39188193
>so thank god I don't have his shit genes
but you do, to an extent

best of luck keeping your hair if that's what you want, tho. If dbol doesn't do shit to it, not sure much will. Made me shed like mad.
>>
>>39188248
>>but you do, to an extent
>
>best of luck keeping your hair if that's what you want, tho. If dbol doesn't do shit to it, not sure much will. Made me shed like mad.

yeah but he is like hideous and a dark skinned indian with autistic/gook-like behaviors. i am white as fuck, with mostly italian features and don't have his disgusting shitskin black hair.

i've told people before and they were like "what the fuck are you for real, i would have never guessed" about being "part indian"/subhuman
>>
>>39188289
also tren too. i've combined tren and dbol... lol. up to 100 tren ed and i 50-75mg dbol. didn't do shit.

even if i am young i would lose hair on that if i was vulnerable to it, right?
>>
>>39188301
really not sure, haven't looked into it at all. I don't have to worry about going bald because, fuck it, I don't care. So I just run whatever.

But I assume that if you were at a predisposition for it that would affect it, but it could just be that you don't respond negatively to those compounds.
>>
>>39188248

>if dbol doesn't do shit to it.

someone here hasn't had methyltren. kek.
>>
File: Summary-table-.png (108KB, 584x528px) Image search: [Google]
Summary-table-.png
108KB, 584x528px
>>39183929
>Natties who have been training 5+ years can gain 1.5kg lbm on a deficit
>It's le impossibru no one can lose fat and grow muscles!
>>
speaking of this how do u tell if ur hair is falling out due to roids, before u actually go bald?
>>
>>39186914
lol. an oldie, but a goodie
>>
>>39188342

>somehow misses the word dnp.

are you

>RESEARCH SAYS THIS
>STUDIES SAY THIS
>PROVE ME WRONG
>EVERYONE WHO ROIDS AGREES WITH ME

looks like it.
>>
>>39184036
I know right I bet he still works out

>Taking steroids
>Still exercising

For what purpose?
>>
File: 1476159997725.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1476159997725.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
do you guys wonder what it's like touching the black one's pecs?
>>
>>39188342
How does this work? what does the last row mean?

Because as I see it is Calorie difference to maintenance, but some are gaining considerable weight on a deficit and I thought that was impossible.
>>
>>39188323
You're right

I don't care about losing my hair

I care about losing my internal organs kek
>>
>>39188360

....wat?

Harambe?

Dicks out.
>>
>>39188363
column*
>>
>>39188376

I post my goddamned email daily.

DE GE NE RA TE LABS @ googlemail.
>>
>>39184533
Why are you posting Sean? Everyone in plg knows he's top pathetic.
>>
I'm going to bake my cake. AND EAT IT.

Fucks sake I want some carbs right now.

>800kcal today
>found out I've been upping TDEE by 120% instead of 80%

I'll pop 400mg dnp and eat the whole goddamned cake before I go on an hour long walk outside, shirtless to keep myself from overheating.
>>
>>39188113
Damn I wish
Thats balling

I want a cospa Idolm@s jacket but theyre hard to find

>>39188318
Grow a manbun out with me
>>
>>39188436
Ladies keep telling me to go for the Brock ohearn
>>
File: 1476116887510.png (241KB, 588x556px) Image search: [Google]
1476116887510.png
241KB, 588x556px
>>39188389
mailed

forgot I already had it kek

>>39188436
>memebun

you do the memebun, I'll do the bald/beard meme.
>>
File: 20161001_110706.png (1MB, 1439x1019px) Image search: [Google]
20161001_110706.png
1MB, 1439x1019px
>>39188450
Everyone should aim for that

>>39188455
Im working on it, start growing it out
>>
File: 1476927735545.jpg (88KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1476927735545.jpg
88KB, 500x424px
>>39188510
how's your leg doing jerry?
>>
>>39187672
Thanks CP

Basically I'm taking ralox because I want to prevent any gyno from growing (it is tissue selective, highly estrogen blocking in breast tissue). I'm low test so on my natty cut the muscle burns faster than the fat so figuring out whether it's just fat or real gyno is hard.
>>
>>39188432
Do you still follow your Ex's social media?

Does she take brown dick?
>>
File: 1455817812925.jpg (3MB, 3890x2768px) Image search: [Google]
1455817812925.jpg
3MB, 3890x2768px
>>39188533
Better, thanks.
Haven't had it up or iced today, and it doesnt hurt, but theres definite swelling still
>>
>>39188686

She actively avoided shitskins, I assume she still does. She found them disgusting.

And no, I don't creep on social media. She's my one weak spot, if I ever find out who/if she's dating that might end badly for all. I'm not violent at all, unless it's about her.

Best not to look for trouble.
>>
File: 1473567555606.png (253KB, 548x356px) Image search: [Google]
1473567555606.png
253KB, 548x356px
>>39188719
>that pic

i love you so much jerry
>>
File: 1477001749814.jpg (902KB, 1000x5801px) Image search: [Google]
1477001749814.jpg
902KB, 1000x5801px
>>39188756
>She actively avoided shitskins, I assume she still does. She found them disgusting.

She was just taking after your opinions cause you were in a relationship. All really feminine girls do that, it's subconscious.

>Yfw she's currently taking every inch of some African dick
>>
File: 1476115323354.jpg (154KB, 960x577px) Image search: [Google]
1476115323354.jpg
154KB, 960x577px
>>39188774
>
>
>>39188756
sounds like qtczgf

she got mugged by some nigress (gypsie she said, guess that's more prevalent there) a year or two ago, she didn't like them before that but fucking hates them now

>>39188815
woah when did jerry start doing tv spots
>>
>>39188815

My ex

Feminine

KEK.

Hot, yes. Feminine? God no.
>>
File: I3MPTHr.jpg (55KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
I3MPTHr.jpg
55KB, 1200x675px
Fucking hell PIP so bad I can't move my fucking arm.

Why is it a fucking gamble with this shit. Right quad, fine, left quad, fine, right glute BRUTAL PIP GG FAG

Left glute, fine, left delt, fine, right delt

HAHAHHA HOPE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO MOVE YOUR ARM AT ALL FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS

Jfc I just want to get big guys
>>
File: 1475985195753.jpg (106KB, 504x348px) Image search: [Google]
1475985195753.jpg
106KB, 504x348px
going thru my old homebrew shit and i have an unlabeled bag of orangish yellow powder. Thinkin its tren ace...

Could it be something else?
>>
File: czech_em.jpg (65KB, 526x416px) Image search: [Google]
czech_em.jpg
65KB, 526x416px
>>39188888
czech'd

what compound you pinning?
>>
>>39188888
>Dem Digits

You're gonna make it son
>>
>>39188888
Nice quints tho, got something out of it
>>
>>39188893
Mtren
>>
File: Konstantinovs.jpg (48KB, 478x556px) Image search: [Google]
Konstantinovs.jpg
48KB, 478x556px
>>39188904
Just test e

>>39188906
Not if I cant work out because moving my arm makes me scream and cry like little girl
>>
File: 1472274333460.jpg (16KB, 281x349px) Image search: [Google]
1472274333460.jpg
16KB, 281x349px
>>39188923
15 arm circles, each direction
above the head static shoulder stretch
behind the neck static shoulder stretch
training bar/band/pvc behind the back shoulder stretching

just work it out fampai

>>39188921
>tfw some anon accidentally pins 100mg of mtren
R I P
>>
>>39188921
Hey FL, would you say it's ok to up DNP to 750mg from 500 after 2 weeks of 500mg, even if it's a first-time user?
>>
>>39188942
it's more than fine

blood accumulation for peak levels only takes 3-4 days iirc

that being said, if you've been on for 3 weeks already, I'd just come off without upping it, or run it a week longer at the same dose
>>
Damn son.

Finaly decided to take the plunge on test-e.
Was feeling misserable for a decade. lathargic no focus, just basic depression.

Have never felt this calm and relaxed and focused. Not in years.

My bitch ex comes along and tells me she emotionaly cheated on me 2/3months before dumping my ass. and now in full blown relationship. even have a kid together.

woman...not even once
>>
>>39188949
Ran it 3 days on 250mg, then upped to 500 I've been chilling on that for 13 days and I was planning on a 3-4 week run. Still just run a week longer?
>>
File: 1466239937007.jpg (98KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
1466239937007.jpg
98KB, 610x813px
>>39188934
This is some damn bad pip and Im just a pussy bitch.

I'll wait for it to subside and just stick to legs for pinning I guess.
>>
>>39188942
I wouldn't, but my first cycle of 400mg had a pretty marked effect/negative sides, if I recall correctly, I didn't increase dosage until my third cycle. Generally I'd advise against it.
>>
>>39188978
>this is the first time I've noticed the "150lb bench baby FOCUS" note in the mirror

oh fucking KEK

>>39188976
I've always been advised, and have always stuck to, running it for 3 weeks. My first run was 250mg -> 500mg -> 750mg progressing each week. Now I know i can tolerate 750, but due to product differences, I'm starting my next run at 500, then 750 for the final two weeks.
>>
File: 1474287777139.jpg (102KB, 633x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474287777139.jpg
102KB, 633x623px
>>39188987
Ah, I see. I have a question regarding DNP at a high bf%. As I recall, you were about 450 when you started? I'm 6'3, 350lb. Cut natty from 400 and I'm on my 1st run of DNP. Diet/workout are in check but I'm still not seeing many results. I understand DNP can cause water retention while on but I'm unsure if that's still the case for someone at a very high bf%.
>>
>>39189024
Dude you should be seeing lbs by the day at that weight.

Eat less
>>
>>39189024
Very much is, I find my weight can vary pretty significantly depending on my hydration levels/fluid retention.
>>
>>39189017
>Brush + Shower
>>
time to get fucking shredded after my first ever roid bulk. started and ended around 14% somehow but gained ~26 lbs (cruising so didn't lose shit at all).

dnp comes tomorrow. get fucking hyped holy shit
>>
>>39189269
think i can get to sub 10% in 4 weeks? at 400 powder?
>>
>>39189285
Yeah easy. Make sure diet is in check, maybe walk a lot for more metabolic waste
>>
File: 1476808807814.jpg (133KB, 750x761px) Image search: [Google]
1476808807814.jpg
133KB, 750x761px
>tren/mast/adrol raws ordered
>fresh batch of caps/oils arrive wednesday
>DNP arriving tomorrow

time to get comfy and hyooooge lads
>>
>>39189651
>>tren/mast/adrol raws ordered
the customs meme
>>
File: 1475613649635.png (552KB, 1245x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1475613649635.png
552KB, 1245x1105px
Guys explain hcg a bit to me please

What I understand
>250-500ius/week
>Needs bac water

What I need to know
>Subq or IM
>E3d?
>Any ancillaries I need to have on hand?
>Apparently I need to keep it in the fridge, how long does it last once recomped?

I want huge juicy balls, and apparently it prevents pregnenolone and other CHOL hormone crashes so I wanna start on it. Thanks
>>
File: Curl Form Check.webm (830KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Curl Form Check.webm
830KB, 960x540px
>>39189687
>what did he mean by this

>unrelated
>downloaded new [to me] Axis of Perdition, Judas Iscariot, Bolt Thrower, and Lurker of Chalice albums
>refeed day
>heavy bench day tomorrow

C O M F Y
>>
File: 1466902506244.png (126KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466902506244.png
126KB, 469x500px
>>39189651
>tfw a girl has said this to me
>>
>>39189024
>350lb morbid obeast
>dnp
just stop fucking eating you total piece of shit
i am genuinely disgusted go fuck yourself
>>
>>39189961
stay mad dumbass xd
>>
>>39189722
how much are you confusing between hcg and hgh bruh
>>
File: 234124356.jpg (21KB, 304x640px) Image search: [Google]
234124356.jpg
21KB, 304x640px
>>39189816
>tfw qtczgf wants to call me daddy, have me to push her against the wall, choke her, and hate fuck her one night when I get back from the gym

WHEW

also
>unrelated

WHY THE FUCK
haven't I been selling MDMA

fucking idiots on my campus buy this shit for $20/point and I can get an entire fucking gram, cap it myself, and sell it as something "professional" looking for the same fucking price, but pay $7 for a goddamn gram.

NEW JOB
>>
File: youtube1-e1415708785491.jpg (42KB, 644x382px) Image search: [Google]
youtube1-e1415708785491.jpg
42KB, 644x382px
>>39189989
why even bother if u are starting from 400? you realize you will never look good right? people have started at THREE hundred (let alone 400...) and have had fuckloads of disgusting loose skin, that not even surgery could fix.

at 400 you're in for suicide once you see your loose skin

>pic related
>>
>>39190022
>>WHY THE FUCK
>haven't I been selling MDMA
because when some stupid ass goyim gets caught with it, they will rat u out in less than 5 seconds and there goes ur life
>>
>>39190023
The dude in your thumbnail is 5'8", and refused to get surgery for moral reasons. Genetics also weren't on his side, I'm 50lbs in and still 0 loose skin.
>>
>>39190040
>I'm 50lbs in and still 0 loose skin.
lol

lol

lel

a lel

a lellelel

50 lbs in. out of fucking over 200. what the fuck do you think retard. you are still a fucking planet sized hambeast, are you fucking retarded? once you are (assuming u stick with this, which u wont) a skeleton with 0 fat and muscle and probably 170lbs or some shit, u are gonna be a flying fucking squirrel like stewy in family guy was
>>
>>39189998
Probably almost nothing tbH

What makes you say that?
>>
>>39190069
>Stewy from family guy
>family guy

Aren't you a bit young for this board?
>>
>>39190031
I've got plans in place for that, easy to avoid
>>
>>39190081
>being young is a bad thing
aren't you way too fucking disgusting and morbidly obeast to be belittling your betters you fucking piece of shit?
>>
>>39190104
Underage b&
>>
>>39190123
yeah 19 is underage

so some old piece of fat virgin 400lb shit is trying to talk shit to me because i am 19? wow
>>
>>39190081
family guy started airing 17 years ago
>>
New

>>39190330
>>39190330

Jfc page 10 guys step up
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.