[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU STUPID FUCK edition Previous:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 65

File: FB_IMG_1476589577161.jpg (8KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476589577161.jpg
8KB, 276x182px
/fraud/

GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU STUPID FUCK edition

Previous: >>39150698
>>
if you use steroids and then become more alpha and shit and then you have kids dont you worry about god cursing your bloodline or like a genetic defect or something more scientific like that or what have you? what if your kids are homos and downies and shit cuz you cant try to one up the universe like that
>>
File: 1471672259348.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1471672259348.png
2MB, 750x1334px
he wont hes fucking stupid

bets on it being thyroid anyone ?
>>
>>39155748
You want a 3CC syringe, 1-1.5 inch 25g needle.
>>
File: 1476213697169.jpg (43KB, 550x350px)
1476213697169.jpg
43KB, 550x350px
>>39155681
>hahahaha, a fucking marxist? seriously?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
>tfw this is the guy complaining about reading comprehension

>>39155681
>in favor of some retarded strawman

oh right, the point of that was for all of us to sit with our mouths agape, in awe of your endearing stream of consciousness rants in which you yourself construct strawmen that you then light them on fire with a stream of incisive adjectival flourishes that when questioned are met with dismissive rants that usually devolve into ad hominem attacks that further embolden your hardon for being the wise boogeyman of /fraud/

it is clear that in that post you were offering a poster advice and then went on to attempt an abstraction of the general principle (what I quoted) from which the particular advice was derived in an attempt to redeem what was essentially a b8 "ur stupid" post

>>39155681
>hahahahahahahahahaha
>moral degeneracy doesn't exist, take a look at this guy warning against it

i hope for your own sake you haven't been heckling your way through arguments you don't understand or agree with your whole life

fuck me, i hope this is next level trolling or something or a PSA for how tren neurodegeneration is real (ok that last part is me b8ing u)

>>39155761
>what difference does it make that's earth shatteringly bad if left wing progressive judges sit on the Supreme Court?
2A
>>
>>39155781
Joke's on you Im never having kids. At least not knowingly.

I am going on a creampie tour through Japon with the rest of fraud, though.
>>
>tfw capitalist is permabanned and brick is still free to shitpost
>>
>>39155782
I'll take it. I personally think it's an abscess that formed in his saliva glands and is being filtered by his lymph nodes all over his body causing them to swell. It's been staying huge because of immune system suppressants (acutane, tren) and is going to royally fuck his day if it spreads to his brain or spine.
>>
>>39155795
brick isn't trying to shill his fucking garbage ass shit here though
>>
File: 1476983857109.jpg (1MB, 1000x6882px) Image search: [Google]
1476983857109.jpg
1MB, 1000x6882px
>>39155761
>what difference does it make that's earth shatteringly bad if left wing progressive judges sit on the Supreme Court?
precedent setting limits on presidential prosecutorial discretion as set forth by the constitution comes to mind
>>
File: confusedpepe.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
confusedpepe.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
What do I ask for at the pharmacy in regards to insulin needles? I need something larger then a 8mm I know that now.

3CC? 1Inch 30G?
>>
Im betting cancer. The swelling going up and down is just water.

Rip cancer face.
>>
Yes I suddenly woke up one day with 6 simultaneously formed perfectly equally-sized bilateral abscesses while being 100% normal less than 8 hours before
>>
>>39155781

id be nice to see a long term study like that 3 generations of steriod useage on the father and its effects on the child, heavy roid from 16-20 have a kid repeat 4 times with a fat whore and see what happens

and do the same with a fit girl

autism link related kinda
http://www.movierill.com/watch-under-construction-the-film-online-299829

>>39155797
who the fuck still takes accutane?

just eat a shit load of cabbage/brocclie and youll get plenty of DIM which although weak is better than nothing for an AI/ANT E

the biggest benefit of it is less acne
>>
File: the best kind of progress.jpg (905KB, 4412x1552px) Image search: [Google]
the best kind of progress.jpg
905KB, 4412x1552px
>>39155808
look at that water man

just coincidentally dropping water when i stop taking immune system suppressants
>>
>>39155801
What is that from?

Why is the cuck thing blowing up the last few years?

>Tfw Id like to be a bull but my dick is only 6"
M-maybe I can cuck someone i-if Im swole...
>>
>>39155801
What show is this? So I know to never subject myself to it by accident
>>
>>39155810
If the bacteria is metastasizing through your body it could cause your lymph nodes to swell to the size of a walnut over the course of a couple days. This is common fucking knowledge. Pea size is absolutely possible in 8 hours.
>>
>>39155820

>>39155821

dunno for sure but i think it's this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3228420/
>>
>>39155819
Brah metabolic processes are strange and cancer cells are already genetically damaged no way to tell how they'll react to what.

Remember how they went down during the psmf? Cancer cells love blood glucose and you temporarily starved them.

We'll miss you cancer face. Maybe if you go to the docs you can get legit anavar (or was it anandrol) prescription.
>>
File: lapdog.jpg (219KB, 963x780px) Image search: [Google]
lapdog.jpg
219KB, 963x780px
>>39155820
>Why is the cuck thing blowing up the last few years?

don't ask brick, he'll say you're a weenie for complaining about it or even noticing it
>>
>>39155835

Oxandrolol.
>>
>>39155822
lol

it wasn't pea size in 3 hours

i went to bed normal and sexy as fuck at around 6:30-7:00 am

woke up 12:00pm and i had two in my face the size of baseballs, and four slightly smaller. couldn't even shave because i kept cutting myself on them.

went from completely normal to not being able to see my ears from the front of my face, in less than like 6 fucking hours just from sleeping a little bit
>>
>>39155781
I don't see how injecting bathtub chemicals is a sin.

Me doing it for vanity and not being humble because of it is a sin. But not the steroids themselves.
>>
>>39155842

Because internet.

To incite a race war, one can hope...
>>
File: 1341023338108.png (305KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
1341023338108.png
305KB, 383x500px
>>39155840
>>
>>39155842
I just want to impregnate someone's wife and have them pay for it. The kid can visit every now and then and I'll teach them proper values. It all works out.
>>
File: sleepy.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>roommate fucking 2/10 fat ugly nigger
>she's screaming so fucking loudly faking it
>literally just pointlessly yelling
>I'm trying to sleep
>this goes on for 20 fucking minutes more
>walk over, punch a fucking hole in our paper doors and scream "JESUS CHRIST [his name] FUCK ME, FUCK ME OHHHHHHHHH GOD FUCK MY GODDAMN EARDRUMS A LITTLE FUCKING HARDER BABY. SHUT THIS FUCKING CUNT UP."
>nigger starts crying and won't let him finish
>leaves
>literally forcing cuck roommate to pay for broken door

every time I have a roommate this shit happens

just need to rent my own place t b h f a m
>>
>>39155830
That's it, thanks for saving my eyeballs
>>
>Brick left after being exposed for not knowing what the fuck he's talking about

Thank fucking god.
>>
>>39155891
Post pics of door otherwise I won't believe you.
>>
>>39155859
>2291 The use of drugs inflicts very grave damage on human health and life. Their use, except on strictly therapeutic grounds, is a grave offense. Clandestine production of and trafficking in drugs are scandalous practices. They constitute direct co-operation in evil, since they encourage people to practices gravely contrary to the moral law.

Now try and justify how it's therapeutic
>>
>>39155891
>Roid rage
Shaking my hips Tbh family
>>
>>39155854
I'm talking about your lymph nodes, not your saliva glands or whatever tf swelled up to baseball size.
>>
File: brick lol.gif (919KB, 272x181px) Image search: [Google]
brick lol.gif
919KB, 272x181px
>>39155721

yes?

I traded the better part of my 20s for the chance to shoot people, blow shit up, and have the taxpayers fund my education for a career that clears six figures as annual starting wages

>>39155724

here's a twofer: the ny times "grab her by the pussy" article and the retraction demand paired with a libel per se threat

>"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

lynch mobs? the central park five

literally all night I could do this

>>39155748
>So when I go to the pharmacy what should I be asking for? 3CC? 1 inch?

healthykin.com

>>39155754

I figure two passes with that crack pipe as a line medic, once with route clearance, once with bang-bangs all day every day because you're the only doc that can pull his weight doing dismounts for 6+ months straight without literally dying, probably more man shit than any of these chucklefucks will ever see in a lifetime

>>39155761

reminds me of that onion article

>"Scalia, Thomas, Roberts, Alito Suddenly Realize They Will Be Villains In Oscar-Winning Movie One Day"

>>39155777
>>39155789

Do you honestly think that I'm going to spend the time and energy to construct rational, reasoned arguments on 4chan of all places? I can't even muster enough fucks to use proper grammar or capitalization much less devote the sweat of my brow in the attempt to light a candle in the pitch black hurricane winds of this place, especially not when cursing the darkness is both more entertaining and enjoyable. Besides, ad hominem shouting matches are like the lingua franca of this place.

>2A

Please try and trust me when I say that it'd be exceedingly difficult to love guns more than I do; but bearing that in mind, you're fucking high as a goddamn kite if you think putting another Scalia on the bench is a solution.
>>
>>39155891
my roommate refuses to wash his dishes, thinks letting them soak in the sink for 4 days is "washing," leaves pans and shit all over the place, doesn't clean up anything, leaves the toilet seat full of disgusting shit whenever he uses it (like he's always super sweaty and just leaves hair on there or something idk?? it's fucking gross)

I wish he was just fucking screamers

(that's my job)
>>
File: 1470409363125-fit.jpg (71KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1470409363125-fit.jpg
71KB, 750x714px
what the fuck is wrong with my body
>flu for few weeks and dont work out
>knees start hurting, can't even squat down without weights cause too much pain
>start leg pressing ridiculously low weight even though it hurts a bit and increase weight each time
>1,5 weeks in knees are like new

>get ill again for a week
>shoulders start hurting at night when sleeping
>often wake up in horrible pain
>cant bench properly and lifting my arms up in certain angle hurts
>do low weight rotator cuff exercises for 2 workouts and shoulders are like new

every time i stop working out some of my joints start aching and makes my squat/bench or whatever drop by 50-70% or even to the point i cant squat without weights but when i get back and rehab them with low weights they get instantly better
>>
>>39155947
>dishes and shit

he does this same shit

I've started forcing him to do it though

thankfully he's beta as fuck, even after I sold him juice kek
>>
>>39155891
Time to drop the tren senpai
>>
>>39155940
the libel suit wasn't because of the grab her by the pussy article, it was because of the random ass women coming out of the woodwork to accuse him of sexual harassment 35 years later, a month before the election you stupid fucking cuck.

>global warming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHCLJGb9XcM

END. YOUR. CNN. QUOTING. KEK. LIFE.
>>
>>39155975
the sad part is I dropped it a week ago kek

I naturally have a super fucking short fuse, I'm surprised I don't blow up on retarded people [see case anon vs. brick, handful of replies prior] more often

>>39155999
no country for old men
the road
the girl with the dragon tattoo
gone girl
room
the babadook
mad max [new]
the lobster
superbad
ex machina
children of men
>>
>>39155940
thank you for correcting the record™!
>>
File: 1266259473000.jpg (47KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1266259473000.jpg
47KB, 290x290px
>>39155940
>Do you honestly think that I'm going to spend the time and energy to construct rational, reasoned arguments on 4chan

>as he finishes typing a huge post

k breh

P.S.
>he's a HOO-AH medic who hates Trump

Guess how I know you've been ostracized by the combat vets?
>>
Is this the right thread to discuss DNP?
>>
>>39156096
no go away
>>
>>39156096
Yeah ask notop
>>
>>39156096
>>39156103
seriously though, yes

as long as you've done your research and aren't asking retarded newbie questions after 5 minutes of looking into dnp is
>>
>>39156107
or me

but i dont feel like answering retarded google questions so fuck it

just ordered 100 caps feels good man
>>
File: really frank.gif (2MB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
really frank.gif
2MB, 325x252px
>>39155801

roe v wade? citizens united? nothing?

>>39155842
>don't ask brick, he'll say you're a weenie for complaining about it or even noticing it

not my fault you're putting your inadequacies out on display

>>39155897

>the_price_is_wrong.mp3

>>39155990

hmm, how about...

>... One of the things I'm going to do if I win, and I hope we do and we're certainly leading. I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We're going to open up those libel laws. So when The New York Times writes a hit piece which is a total disgrace or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they're totally protected.

oh and do me a favor, literally google "trump global warming chinese conspiracy" and go to the fucking tweet that's still on his official account

>>39156039
>Guess how I know you've been ostracized by the combat vets?

is that supposed to mean something like "oh no the mean girls kicked me out of their fucking high school clique because I have my own opinions about things!"?

because I'm a big boy that can make his own friends outside of whatever tenuous "hey I did a combat rotation too" associations and have actual social skills not crippled by years of willingly chugging as much giant green dick as possible, so much so that it's started causing brain damage
>>
>>39156112
im another anon and i didnt get an answer on the dnp thread.
does dnp lose potency over time, my dnp bottle has an expiration date for June this year, does it hold any meaning or is it just printed there for shits and giggles
>>
>>39156120
there is absolutely nothing wrong with opening up libel laws. that's not the same as silencing the media.

you know all of the nytimes' "hit pieces" against trump have been completely debunked? but now it's too late because the retards like you already believed everything they said, and obviously they don't have to retract because they don't need any journalistic standards

the video I linked you is literally him explaining the global warming quote.

still waiting for you to end your life
>>
>>39156107
>>39156117
Trying to see if anyone has experience use in the military or if it comes up on urine drug tests. Only thing I can find on google is from 2004.
I've looked into everything else and would like to do a cycle but the random drug tests are a little off putting.
>>
File: what the fuck clooney.gif (499KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck clooney.gif
499KB, 384x216px
>>39156158
>there is absolutely nothing wrong with opening up libel laws. that's not the same as silencing the media.

when it's proposed by the guy that has a long and storied history with trying to sue the everloving fuck out of anything that moves because it didn't gently tongue his cheeto balls, it kinda is

>>39156185

200 or maybe 400 max, but my first instinct is hell the motherfuck no it's a terrible idea

I'm not going to say it's outside the realm of possibility for the metabolites to fuck with the normal 9-panel tests, or even that you're not going to catch shit because your piss is going to look like fucking liquid neon, but it's not going to pop up on anything as a false positive

seriously, trying to run dnp while on active duty is a fucking godawful idea
>>
>>39156185
Drug screening is just for recreational shit. Gear and other stuff wont show up.

Dnp isn't even illegal, just 'not for human consumption', bet you if it even shows up (it won't) the doc will just be confused.
>>
>>39156229
Why do you think its a god awful idea on active duty? Im not deployed and I work a desk job currently. Weightloss is hella slow unless I'm doing cardio for an hour a day.
>>
>>39156303
theres steriod specific testing only if its directed by your comander will you get that

so with that in mind make sure your aggression is under control if you have that issue with stuff like tren.

there are legal alternatives like andros but there not nearly as strong or effective for the price comapred to illegal steriods
>>
>>39156340
He wants to take dnp not gear.
>>
>>39156303

because you aren't the one dictating your daily life and putting yourself in the position where you can't self-regulate activity/hydration levels to the degree needed on dnp is a recipe for disaster

but hell if you're af or something like that go right ahead

>>39156340

he's talking about dnp, fuckknuckle
>>
people talk about drugs destroying lives and all that bullshit

without roids and shit i would have killed myself long ago
>>
>>39156340
Thats obvious, and I knew all this about roids. Itd be really obvious to anyone I work with unless I cut first.

>>39156359
My job is painstakingly slow and I basically sit behind a desk for 10 hours a day. It would be incredibly easy to regulate my activity and hydration.
Just need to know if it'll pop on a urine test. Also how long does DNP reside in your system? I could also take leave and do a 2 week cycle.
>>
>>39156414
36 hour half life. Id say just go for it at work, but stick to more conservative (250-500mg MAX a day) doses. Nothings gonna happen to you, especially at 250mg/day.
>>
File: 1438037136268.jpg (320KB, 1800x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1438037136268.jpg
320KB, 1800x1352px
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/5333-A-few-DNP-myths-you-ll-hear

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4607104/

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/112234-massive-dnp-info.html

>>39156414
nothing on drug testing just more info
>>
>>39155923
>they constitute direct co-operation in evil, since they encourage people to practices gravely contrary to the moral law.

It comes down if the drug taking encourages me to engage in morally wrong actions.

I could justify it as theraputic sure. But at what extent does taking a drug not become theraputic? If I have a headache, and I decide to take codeine instead of paracetemol, am I not using it for theraputic means despite the paracetemol having less addictive qualities and could treat myself just as easy?

How many cups of coffee is enough?
>>
File: 1448504547252.gif (2MB, 440x750px) Image search: [Google]
1448504547252.gif
2MB, 440x750px
>>39156729

whatever mental gymnastics you have to do to justify yourself to the invisible man in the sky, buddy
>>
>>39156740
Will do.
>>
>>39156729
The biggest problem I have with the catechism is that it treats all drugs the same.

>I have a headache
>I'll take some heroin to get rid of it
>that's still theraputic
>>
>>39156740
>He doesn't realize that he himself is God
>>
>>39156795
That actually works though.

If you take it exclusively for the headache it's not really harming you.

If you take it cause youre bored, that's harming you. If you've used the same dull ass needle so many times you get a blood infection, that's not therapeutic.

Heroine is just morphine with a diacetyl group slapped on to help it cross the bbb. Morphine is still used in hospitals for pain management.
>>
>>39156837
If I use steroids to treat depression, low self esteem, anxiety, body dysmorphia or if it's the thing I need to give myself a push to take better care of my body, well that's theraputic by technicality.
>>
>>39156898
It damages your heart though, so not really. If you took it trt range you might be able to swing it as therapeutic, but not the way you probably do it.
>>
>>39156925
Cost-benefit.

No drug is without side affects. If I took heroin everytime I got a headache, my body is going to become addicted. Is the addiction a lower cost than the benefit of headache relief?
>>
>>39156942
Look dude you're gonna rationalize it no matter what I tell you. But you know damn well it's not therapeutic.
>>
>>39156962
By the church's defintion yes it is.
>>
>>39156740
>Tipped
M'lady
>>
>>39156977
You must talk to a lot.of women. They're really good at tenuous rationalizations.

I think on some level you know, really, whether or not it's right. But youve made the emotional decision to do it so you'll defend that.
>>
>>39156039

> Guess how I know you've been ostracized by the combat vets?

Lots of combat vets do not support Trump. Many are not Republicans either. Combat vets / vets in general are no longer a unified voting block.
>>
>>39156740

who is this semen demon?
>>
Not gonna lie, sometimes I'll pull the needle out, suck air into the syringe, then spray the remainder on my hand and then lick it... Because I'm a fucking freak. Anyways, I don't do that with the 18gaugers. Because sometimes it sprays out a little piece of.... Meat
>>
File: 1466648716304.jpg (74KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
1466648716304.jpg
74KB, 500x672px
to keep it /fraud/ related, have any of you peeps had prolactin sides from tren? is there a nice infographic talking about what they would look like?

i know that there is prolactin induced gyno but don't see it mentioned often. also don't see people talk about taking caber with tren blasts so i'm wondering if the possibility of prolactin sides is something i can safely ignore

>>39156740
it might be a sign of how stupid i am but goddamn i don't give a fuck about politics or who you're voting for just keep posting more of these sexy babes

i swear you /pol/ faggots need to learn from brick and start posting hot women in this thread if you want anyone to pay attention
>>
>>39157457
I only post large men
>>
>>39157457
Too much prolactin and you cant cum, nipples leak, and everything gets boring/you get depressed.
>>
>>39157457

I've never had prolactin issues from tren, personally I think its a myth.
>>
>wake up early because stepmother walked up my room
>she holds up bottle of my adrol
>what the hell are these
>uhh aspirins
>oh okay
>mfw she woke me up for this
>mfw i have no face

Also woke up covered in sweat so tren must be working
>>
>>39157491
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>39157481
>Too much prolactin and you cant cum

then you have to make up a lie about being on meds that caused it cuz she gets hella insecure and thinks you dont find her attractive
>>
>>39157495
Inb4 she takes two for a headache
>>
>>39157502
Tell her to put some effort in next time
>>
>>39157088

no idea

>>39157457

no energy, no sex drive, broken dick, can't orgasm, if you can orgasm then your downstairs mix-up is going to be down for the count

prolactin-induced gyno can only occur, to my... functional knowledge, in the presence of high enough estrogen to allow one to potentiate the other

with caber it's one of those better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it things

personally I haven't had problems with any of it despite being on trest, tren, and mast

ps: you have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes

>>39157502

she isn't even old enough to drive a car, safe to say a gentle breeze could make her feel insecure
>>
>>39157505
Lol i hope not. Hid them guud this time
>>
>>39157513
nah, shame bra

>>39157525
> a gentle breeze could make her feel insecure

her mom told her I am manipulating her, so she asked me what "manipulate" means
>>
File: tumblr_nam4diq00R1qlgqymo1_1280.jpg (679KB, 864x1235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nam4diq00R1qlgqymo1_1280.jpg
679KB, 864x1235px
>>39157532
>her mom told her I am manipulating her, so she asked me what "manipulate" means

christ even I'd feel a little bad about fucking someone that dumb
>>
>>39157543
Man the stories I have...
>>
>>39157543
I kinda dig it though, but I get what you mean.

you're much more academically inclined than I am though, I'd imagine you getting frustrated af.
>>
>>39157560
Did you reply on the tinder sloot?
>>
File: valeria orsini.jpg (233KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
valeria orsini.jpg
233KB, 1252x1252px
>>39157560

not to imply I haven't and/or won't, but whatever little shred of human decency or morality I've got left probably goes and cries in a corner

>>39157561
>you're much more academically inclined than I am though, I'd imagine you getting frustrated af.

you have no idea, "frustrated" is probably the understatement of the century

anything more than just banging and I can't handle the stupid
>>
>>39157582
I'm talking to like 4 tinder ladies, 3 ladies in the kink scene, and I have my milf.

Not overwhelmed with all the pussy available to me, but definitely confused as to why I'm getting all of this now. It's the universe if saying "whew lad here's some get out of jail free cards we fucked up with your ex. You need a break".
>>
File: 1466874878240.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px)
1466874878240.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
>>39157598
>anything more than just banging and I can't handle the stupid
How do you get to the banging without dealing with the stupid?

I feel like after leaving college I've become way less tolerant of stupid women, which are incidentally the only ones I've ever had practice/experience with. This leads to me not getting any dates, or only getting them when I put on the persona of someone who is accepting of/interested with their baggage/bullshit.

Like, I have a fucking 50hr/week job and I'm in the gym 5x/week, you can't expect me to put up with stupid in what little free time I have.

Also, what funs do you own? I'm looking for excuses to get a 308 but it's so hard to justify to myself.

>>39157602
How'd you meet your milf?

Do you ever feel like the surplus of pussy you get leaves you underdeveloped in under aspects of life (srs not tryna bully, something I have been wondering about now that I'm getting less and less of it and seeing myself change/grow in different ways)?
>>
i'm 5'6 and 20 years old

can hgh make me taller
>>
>>39157602
Sounds reasonable, wish i had such thing when i didnt meet my gf, 10 months of no sex is hell
>>
>>39157020
Yes. Thank you Dr Phil.
>>
>>39157647
I've known her for years honestly. She manages my gym. I finally just pulled the trigger on it last week.

Yes it has. I am very into women and pussy. It hasn't left me without ambition or drive elsewhere but does divert me a lot. I focus on myself less than I should and that includes self love.
>>39157656
Dude desu sometimes you need that break.

Tonight was super chill. Went to a kink meet and greet dinner. Lots of ladies interested and met a lot of cool people. Everyone was super welcoming and apparently knew who I was... the operator of the parties always goes and I met with him. He's super cool; he pulled me aside for a few minutes and we casually discussed issues with my ex. He basically said look no drama. Told him I was right there with him and that our business was ours. He just wanted everything copacetic. I agreed and saidbmy intentions aren't to antagonize her or the community. He told me he judged based on actions not heresay and that he thought I seemed cool. He just likes to take time to meet new men in the community, for obvious reasons, especially big masculine and built dudes like myself. We came to a mutual agreement, shook hands and continued shooting the shit.
>>
File: 1470893843331.jpg (303KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470893843331.jpg
303KB, 1024x1024px
>>39155940
>Do you honestly think that I'm going to spend the time and energy to construct rational, reasoned arguments on 4chan of all places? I can't even muster enough fucks to use proper grammar or capitalization much less devote the sweat of my brow in the attempt to light a candle in the pitch black hurricane winds of this place, especially not when cursing the darkness is both more entertaining and enjoyable. Besides, ad hominem shouting matches are like the lingua franca of this place.

I'm the guy you responded to with this. Wasn't expecting to hear anything from you that would pacify me but I totally get where you're coming from, even if I don't agree with the views you hold.

> you're fucking high as a goddamn kite if you think putting another Scalia on the bench is a solution.

And you're high as a fucking kite if you don't think the dissenting opinions in Heller do not set a dangerous precedent for personal 2A rights.

I'll concede that Scalia on the bench isn't the only way to defend 2A rights (though I will not concede that a court overturn Heller in a manner congruent with the written dissent in the decision is the right path) if you'll concede that Hillary's characterization of Heller to the American public on a national stage as being about "muh toddlers and gun safes" was an outright fucking deception that dumbs down the national dialog on guns to levels that you purport to be against when you argue with Trump supporters.
>>
>>39157709
I don't agree with current gun statutes, but you're super right. Hillary has absolutely twisted the argument for 2A legislation.

I'm drunk so that's as much politics as you'll get out of me. Where's the pussy!
>>
File: 1474131141019.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474131141019.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>39157649
Probably not unless by some freak chance your growth plates aren't closed.

Sorry f a m :(

>>39157690
>I focus on myself less than I should and that includes self love.
Yeah, this is what I was getting at. I'm like way more secure in myself outside of my function of being a thrusting dick and attractive to women.

I care more about taking time to myself and seeing that as an investment rather than wasted time like I used to.

No judgements, just wondering. I was never as attractive or successful like you in that realm but I can still notice a difference in how I view the world and myself in the absence of pussy.

What is "the community" like? Do you guys just talk about sex and sex related issues all day? Genuinely curious. I feel like sex is something people can think to death in a way.

>>39157481
>>39157491
>>39157525
>prolactin feedback
thx, guess i'll buy some caber just in case
>>
>>39157690
Nice to know you had a good time man. And Nah man 10 months is too long
>>
>>39157743
Try 23 years
>>
>>39157737
Not at all. Sure kinks and shit came up but they're also regular ass people. We talked work and kids and dogs and hobbies. Shit was cool.

I'm not super successful. Ladies just like me for whatever reason.
>>
>>39157774
No thanks several days is enough
>>
>>39157774
Id prob just go to a prostitute after a year or make a tinder account
>>
>>39157777
Bisbo what's your current stack look like?

You dropped the tren right?
>>
>>39157795
I did but was e so it'll be a while.

525/350/100 test npp adrol big boy thick stack
>>
>>39156365
Different people, different situations
>>
>>39157792
Biggest problem with it is the the self-esteem hit, so a prostitute wouldn't be worth it.

I was full outcast autist growing up, so like I can't into sexuality. I can talk to girls fine on a conversational level because I forced myself to but I find it impossible to develop relationships sexually/romantically cause I literally don't know how. I might do online dating shit once I get a few things in check (gyno, acne, get swole). I can wait until then, Im used to it.

>>39157790
It hurts until it doesn't. I do feel like it was a driving factor in a few positive aspects of myself. I wouldn't do it twice but I can't be angry at myself/the world for it anymore.
>>
>>39157799
Bruh you blast tren all year then go straight into another blast?

Do you get bloodwork done ever? How do your lipids look? What about blood pressure?
>>
>>39157860
Everything's cool. I kill two birds with one stone and get blood work done with my std shit for work.

Bp was a tad high last month, 136/75.
>>
>>39157869
Makes me feel better about my babby stack. I can't afford bloods atm so Ive been thinking about how Im basically gonna die next week from plaque buildup.
>>
>>39157846
I actually resonate with this. I was ignored for so long as a youth by women. I got really lucky that the prettiest girl in school loved twilight.

I still don't understand sex or romance much.
>>
File: ETeitSb.gif (2MB, 275x284px)
ETeitSb.gif
2MB, 275x284px
>>39157647

like a bandaid, smooth and fast

right now my cupboards are pretty bare aside from a 590a1, didn't have shit while I was in and I've had other priorities for the last year and a half but I've got my wish list

decent forged lower, ~10.5 or less shorty 556a1 upper, fagpul furniture, probably an aimpoint since it's 100% for knife fight in a phone booth range, fenix light, and an oss can

really want a blaser r8 in some 6.5 flavor with s&b glass, I forget what the fuck this bipod is called, and a can for it too

maybe a g17g2 with a fenix for nightstand and either a compact or sub for kidney or appendix carry

>>39157709

hence one of the other big sources of frustration with this race to polar extremes bullshit political pandering, it leaves centrists like myself with nothing but sophie's choices

but jesus fucking christ there is no tenable position for any sitting republican representative to talk about supreme court nominations when their response to being handed a fucking moderate is sheer histrionics and a refusal to do their fucking jobs

I can't in good conscience approve, tacitly or overtly, of championing 2a at the cost of roe v wade, hope of overturning citizens united, marriage equality, etc

at the end of the day my judgement says the practical long term risk to 2a rights is less than that posed by whatever the teahadis can scrape up considering there's the potential there to turn the clock back on cultural, political, and economic stability by more than a few decades

>>39157889

you don't say
>>
>>39157888
Miriam jerrys berries here

The only thing to completely fuck my bloods was sdrol high test high eq. Dropped sdrol and I was fine. I'm really just a great responder when it comes to side effects and my body's endurance to withstand harsh(er) conpounds. I really don't recommend blasting how I do. I'm the only person I know that can do it.
>>
>>39157889
Bro how can you say you don't understand sex when youre going to a bdsm Halloween party?

Dont make me reee fucking chad
>>
>>39157905
Fuck off at least I can bury myself neck deep in pussy do whatever reason
>>
>>39157911
Let me rephrase, I don't understand young women.

Empathy and tactile responses come naturally so mostly I can engage physically and come out on top of i just turn my brain off and go at it.
>>
>>39157846
Its more because the hormones than zelf esteem. I go bat shit crazy sometimes. And i havent had any problemos with girls when i had acne tho
>>
>>39157905
Any pictures of you floating around?
>>
>>39157946
He sent me a dope one today I hope he posts it because he's beefy tho
>>
>>39157936
How bad was your acne? Mine isn't awful life-altering shit but moderate cystic acne into adulthood kinda added up, especially around my chin. No new spots in the past few weeks, accutane is doing something. Need to start a regimen for the hyperpigmentation scars soon though.
>>
File: 1476771261037.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1476771261037.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>39157905
>~10.5 or less shorty 556a1 upper
SBR or pistol?

If former, how was the tax stamp process? You in a "may issue" or "shall issue" state? I want to build a shorty but I feel like I would not enjoy an AR pistol as I would an SBR.

If you have a pistol tell me pros/cons plz. You got a brace/strap?

I'm looking into either getting an Aimpoint or a Trij MRO. You must have used ACOGs in the military. Would you shell out for one over an Aimpoint T1/PRO. They look durable as fuck but my 20" AR is pampered and I feel like ACOG is overkill.

>sheer histrionics and a refusal to do their fucking jobs
Alright we're in agreement here. Watch these republicans get real fucking expeditious about confirming Garland if Hillary wins lel.
>>
File: IM000579.jpg (908KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IM000579.jpg
908KB, 2048x1536px
http://www.rmmcenter.com/

redpill me on this fucking site, /fraud/

never been on test before but want to give it a try. these guys seem to be able to make the initial cycle a good starting point, but 195 a month seems like some bullshit. i've heard you can get a years worth of gear for no more than 300 burger bucks. provide me with your wisdom
>>
>>39158010
Reported
>>
File: bigass titties.jpg (451KB, 1986x2100px)
bigass titties.jpg
451KB, 1986x2100px
>>39157914

reminds me I should prob text this chick back about tomorrow night, whoops

>>39157946
>>39157952

ask and ye shall receive, funny what okay-ish downlighting does

this was 245 end of the day weight with clothes and some super light running shoes on, so ~240 really

>>39157968

>wishlist

but it'll be an sbr, like I'm already going to be getting stamps for at least 2 cans so why the fuck not

ps literally everyone shoulders their sig brace

aaaand may issue, hooray

either an acog or elcan if you're going for range, trij and eotech are garbage shit for close in products
>>
How common are prolactin sides on npp/deca?
>>
File: 68.png (182KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
68.png
182KB, 400x500px
>>39158019
w-what
why? what did i do
>>
>>39158029
>Manlet arms

Big bench okish deadlift good squat?
>>
>>39157964
I had shitty ass roids wich caused alot
Of acne on my shoulders and back and bit scarred face(thank god it healed) so i was pretty fucked. When i changed roid brand it was 90% less
>>
>>39158045
>>39158029
Looking thick, solid, tight btw
>>
>>39158037
No source talk.
>>
>>39158037
You're providing roid sources wich is forbidden. How2rules
>>
In not even listening to it but the paprika ost is so Fucking good.

I lied.

http://youtu.be/DMc2EW6Pmkk
>>
>>39158076
>>39158088

nigger it's a medically legal source. they're doctors, they diagnose and provide you with prescription after your initial lab tests and all that shit. i just want to know if 200 a month is even fucking worth it provided i do get set up. it's not illegal nor bannable to talk about doctor prescribed test.
>>
>>39158100
What don't you understand about no source talk?
>>
>>39158114
the part where this particular sub topic is somehow bannable.
>>
>>39158118
It is bannable. No source talk. Plus enjoy being scammed.
>>
>>39158123
>this is me not willing to give any input

t. faggot
>>
>>39158037
>http://www.rmmcenter.com/
>>39158076
>>39158088

Your problem wasn't in the link you posted actually - that is just a run of the mill TRT clinic site. The knee jerk reaction that people have to report you probably comes from the pic you posted which lists a website. However, upon closer inspection, I don't think that's even a problem since they are what is known as "posh UGL" - no different from a lot of brands that can be mentioned here because their sites don't actually serve as "sources" (although you can verify sources as "official re-sellers" or whatever on their sites).

I think you should be fine if the mods are not as knee-jerky as the other two dudes.

Just know that in general, no sauce talk. As for the TRT clinic, it's all up to you whether you want the legal script/test or whether you don't give a shit. UGL will be much cheaper than what they're offering unless it includes lots of HCG and pharma AI and even then I think UGL will be cheaper.
>>39158029
>ps literally everyone shoulders their sig brace

I'm just paranoid about some autistic "by the books" guy reporting me to the ATF at the range the second the brace touches my shoulder.
>>
>>39158100
Depends how much you make in a month.

Highest they're legally allowed to prescribe is 250mg/week. Which depending how you respond is 1.5-2x natty levels. But it's pharma test so that's nice.

Price of ugl test is like 30-45$ for 2.5g test e, incredibly cheap when you think about it.
>>
>>39155854
I woke up, pissed and 4 hours later woke up to appendicitis. Had it cut out. It was bacteria from my colon that got pushed into my appendix fast from a colon cleanse I was trying. Guess i had a shit ton of bacteria. Maybe yours just hit your face. Try oil pulling.
>>
>>39158029
Looking good man. What're you currently running?
>>
>>39158130
I didnt report, just telling Why he reported him
>>
>>39158158
You're supposed to have bacteria in your colon. Bad gut bacteria linked to
>Schizophrenia
>Autism
>Obesity
>Diabetes

Fecal transplant is starting to become a popular thing in medical science.
>>
>>39158180
Don't forget shit posting
>>
>>39158130
>The knee jerk reaction that people have to report you probably comes from the pic you posted which lists a website.

i googled "test vial" and that was one of the first pictures that came up. my bad.

>UGL will be much cheaper than what they're offering unless it includes lots of HCG and pharma AI and even then I think UGL will be cheaper.
They put you on a low dose plan of 200mg a week, with HCG and AI's included in the plan and price as well. Seemed nice that there were people willing to walk you through the whole process and even teach you personally how to administer and all that nice stuff. But i do agree, UGL is way cheaper especially for experienced people.

>>39158140
not much, but i drive uber sometimes so i can make 200 on a few hours work alone to get that income.

or, just go ugl and get down and dirty about it. debating right now.
>>
File: mc2.webm (3MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
mc2.webm
3MB, 640x800px
>>39158045
>>39158070

they were just shy of 19s... before I put on 25lbs

big bench, big dead, meh squat because my mobility is shit but catching up

hoping to crack 1800 before the end of this blast, but it's really up to how much I can alleviate or at least mitigate wear and tear

>>39158162

350 vet tren, 400 mast e, 450 trest deca

probably shouldn't tell people what I'm upping it to in 7 weeks or what else I'm adding along with it
>>
>>39158195
Just do ugl. It's not only more.cost effective, but you can dose bigger, add in drugs other than test, and just generally have more control over things.

Only real issue is travel. But even then Im not sure how.far a Rx would take you.
>>
>>39158210
You look like you have shit leverages for.dl, if you get your training down squat should be almost as much as deadlift (barring weirdness with hip structure). What are your actual numbers?
>>
File: big-lenny-5.jpg (241KB, 1772x909px) Image search: [Google]
big-lenny-5.jpg
241KB, 1772x909px
Test
>>
File: 1469494250991.png (906KB, 933x602px)
1469494250991.png
906KB, 933x602px
>>39158255
We brick now
>>
>>39158210 whats the difference btween vet tren and tren?
>>
>>39158222
off to ab it is then
>>
>>39158255
Golem get ye gone!
>>
>>39158278
It's about as pharma quality as you'll get with tren since it's not a usp grade product but maybe usda? It's cattle hormone
>>
File: 1467060767349.png (242KB, 767x286px) Image search: [Google]
1467060767349.png
242KB, 767x286px
What are the moral implications of feeding your dog dbol?
>>
guys i really need your help

i had gynecomastia from 12-20 and got it removed by surgery in the ende. they didnt remove everything however and it regrew over the years. i´m 24 now and they are as big as they used to be before the operation.

i never took any form of steroids. i always thought i had really low test because of my pathetic beard growth and really feminine face. jaw like a 12 year old as well.

2 years ago i got myself tested and apparently had 11ng/ml of testosterone which is even more than normal which i couldnt believe.

a colleague of mine brought me anostrozol. it stops testosterone getting changed to estrogen but i´m not certain if i should take it.

does anyone of you have experience with this stuff? should i ever take it without being on juice? sorry for bad english
>>
>>39158289
I knew it was for cattle, for their hunger and stuff. Does anyone know if tren hex still exist?
>>
>>39158348
It's just an ester isn't it? Or is it an entirely different androgen?
>>
>>39157792
Is this what normies really think? That it is about the sex? It is about affection, a girl liking you, not just wanting to put you left penis in a vagina. You are the fucking worst
>>
>>39158356
Tren hex is a different ester
>>
>>39158348
>>39158356
Tren hex exists parabolan doesn't (maybe)

Tren isn't used for hunger. It's used to maintain weight during shipment.
>>
>>39158363
Left or right penis I'm putting it in a vagina fuck the affection
>>
>>39158348
Yea, you can get the raws if you want to home brew
>>
>>39158363
The fuck are you ranting about you mong. When i start a relation it isnt about sex you fucktard. Never did i say i only want a relation with a girl for sex. I have a good relation now and it isnt that we are fucking like bunnies. Are you retarded or something
>>
>>39158346
Are you fat?

If yes lose fat.

Have you gotten bloodwork for estrogen and total test?

If yes, what did that look like (and reference range)

If no, do that first.
>>
>>39158390
You should be fucking like that though all the time live inside your girl
>>
>>39158382
Kek

But srs i thought you were homo?
>>
>>39158413
I know but we havent been able yet lol. And we have to take it easy, she isnt used to my schlong
>>
>>39158441
Only for pretend

Smashed 3 different girlies so far this week. How do I tell a milf with actual boys that I want her to call me good/big boy without crossing a weird barrier? You'd think it'd be easier to get a woman 10 years older than you to be into it

I bet she'd do it
>>
>>39158444
Live. Inside. Her.
>>
>>39158461
You act as if she's probably never thought about that same thing.

Bring it up, when she goes "i could never arara" you assure her its okay and you like the idea.
>>
>>39158486
I mean it wasn't a weird barrier with a 20 yo girl a 35 yo lady probably likes feeling maternal
>>
File: 1477001749814.jpg (902KB, 1000x5801px) Image search: [Google]
1477001749814.jpg
902KB, 1000x5801px
Found more of that shit from earlier.

What the fuck man.
>>
>>39158493
I mean I say shit like "that's a good girl" to chicks i fuck my own age, and they love that shit. I feel like it'd be weird to talk down to them in a paternal way when they're older than you. They'd have to do the talking down.

You better get that "not my mom" youporn scenario brewing, you fucking slut
>>
>>39158518
I call my milf good girl all day but it's me
>>
>>39156925

LVH is preventable. Ldl/hdl as well.
>>
>>39158517
Is this shit a real fx show? Is this like a legit, non satirical depiction of this fetish? Is the aim not to insult cucks, but to just depict the fetish? Because I'm still cringing
>>
>>39158527
Aye, you can but you yourself expressed interest in the opposite.

Now basically you take this exact same conversation and have it with her. Guaranteed mommy will let make big cummies in her baby factory incest style. Fuck her mind up good and plant the idea to lust after her own children. Then if and when that starts freaking you out, peace the fuck outta there
>>
Jerry's Daki is mostly a persona projected onto a pillow, but since Jerry is simultaneously creating and perceiving his waifu through his imagination, doesn't that make Jerry his own waifu? Making his waifu... 3D?
>>
Bad idea to do addies and gear at the same time?
>>
>>39158546
The jews are trying to get white american men comfortable with the fetish as they push it more and more in all media forms

/tinfoil

I think all the cuck name-calling on twitter and other media has caught the attention of people who write shows like this so they were trying to be topical and make fun of the fetish.
>>
>>39158581
You read too many doujins
>>
File: hQ3SyAfl.jpg (20KB, 640x480px)
hQ3SyAfl.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>39158390

Brabant is best bant.

Dnp, 84.9 yesterday, 84.1 now. I was not strict. Going to an amusement park with a friend next week. She knows im on dnp.

Going takes my mind off food and i'll be walking the entire day.

Repeating with a qt a week later.
>>
>>39158599
Not enough fampai. I only indulge on prime 80's incest kino

Gloria leonard is my dream
>>
>>39158602
Fright night by any chance?
>>
>>39158612
What a good fucking movie. The original.
>>
File: 1472263269751s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px)
1472263269751s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>39158588
>addies
Addie
A awesomly beautiful girl who has gorgeous eyes with a lovely personality. a very unique awesome name A very smart, sweet girl with lots of things on her mind. She may seem distracted a lot and that's because she is most of the time. Very creative and sometimes shy, she always has to have music on. silence is her only weakness. She doesn't think she's attractive but in reality she's the most gorgeous thing you'll ever meet. often spaces out when near windows. always contemplating something. very pale and doesn't care. easy to get along with. everyone loves her. stands up for her friends and would never hurt anyone intentionally. picks the wrong crowd. not easily influenced. has soo much planned for her. remember her, she'll be widely known soon. if you fall in love with addie don't ever let her go. she likes playfighting. looks like the most innocent person alive but can be the sexiest, kinky little thing if you get her to that stage. likes being pushed to do better.

??
>>
>>39158621
Wasnt talking about the movie, havent seen it haha. There is an amusement park called Walibi and every oktober there is this Halloween event called fright night and there are like people dressed like undead in the evening scaring people. Its super cool
>>
>>39158632
Ye I know they do it in America too it's still a fucking amazing practical effects film
>>
>>39158612

Nah. Probably bobbejaanland and efteling. Or maybe Disney.

Fright nights... Only fun on psychedelics. I was there three years in a row with my ex. Not even remotely scared :/.

Meanwhile she's terrified of clowns. Fearsex is good sex.
>>
>>39158631

Addi you say?
>>
>>39158644
Might check it out tonight. Still have to watch 24 hour party people
>>
>>39158660
I wasnt scared either, my gf tho was scared as shit hahah
>>
File: tmp_6163-1476994533157219820699.jpg (46KB, 720x1230px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6163-1476994533157219820699.jpg
46KB, 720x1230px
Are my calves good genetics/insertions wise?

Doing a thousand reps a week and it makes me want to cry, but maybe they've got potential with the gear.
>>
At some University ball for my girlfriend. My level 38 autism is hitting hard.

How do I not be fucking retarded fraud?

>inb4 pray
>>
>>39159030
What do you mean with how not to be a retard?
>>
>>39159030
alcohol
>>
File: w160ug2d.jpg (8KB, 240x180px)
w160ug2d.jpg
8KB, 240x180px
>>39158976
start cycling":D"srs tho
>>39159115
dont do this
>>
>>39158976
Not smol, so it's a ok.
>>
>>39158976
I used to do 10x10 sets for calves, straight after each other. 10 reps in the leg press then 10 body weight by standing on the toes, times 10. It hurts alot but worked for me
>>
>>39158976
And your calves are good, have good insertion
>>
>>39159115
I don't drink.

Just had some leftist politician speak. Blood boiling.
>>
>>39159092
How to speak without being retarded. I know nobody in this room.
>>
File: 9417f2pn.jpg (7KB, 240x148px)
9417f2pn.jpg
7KB, 240x148px
>>39159275
u havent ever spoken to some1 which u dont know?

srs tho nobody gives fck if u arent 15

try to learn make fun out of urself or u gonna have harsh life
>>
>>39159275
Just talk about the Music or something. Just small talk will get the convo started
>>
>>39159300
I want to die.
>>
File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (15KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
15KB, 460x282px
>>39159334
>>
>not sitting at a table by yourself that's set for 10 whilst everyone else is up and mingling
>>
>>39159354
Go mingle you mong
>>
File: 14t7s09y.jpg (11KB, 240x193px)
14t7s09y.jpg
11KB, 240x193px
>>39159354
go sit with those 4girls
>>
>>39159375
No u
>>
>>39159407
I always mingle
>>
>>39159030
Get up on the table, take of your shirt, flex a whole lot, then shit yourself
>>
>>39159467
Deus Vult.
>>
>>39157491
faceless boy.

where were you boy.

acquired your qt gf already boy?
>>
>>39159473
Post video
>>
>>39158583
I woke back up, skimmed this entire thread, and this is the most important and relevant theory or idea presented here.

Jerry; where are thou? Why must you worship the 3dpd?
>>
>>39159397
What are you some sort of bet? Girls come to me.

Had some qt waitress talk to me.
>>
>>39159496
Its their job to be friendly and ensure people have a good time tho.
>>
>>39158346
100% you are (and were) just fat lol.

anastrozol is fine, you can take it, and yes it lowers estrogen.

but you cant fight 10 year old gyno with it. Its usually for roiders that develope some lumps in their nips. Its to prevent gyno, not destroy it.

The one thing that can really kill your pubertal gyno, is raloxifene and letrozol
>>
>>39159504
;____;

Eyeing grills on the dance floor whilst girlfriend is elsewhere. One motioned for me to come over. Just shook my head, time to post on fraud.
>>
File: 3463263235632.jpg (84KB, 457x621px) Image search: [Google]
3463263235632.jpg
84KB, 457x621px
>>39159496
>>39159504
job shmob she wants your dick

tell her it's the lords dick and only for persecution of your enemies and should be used righteously for that reason and that reason alone unless she marries you right then and there

do it

>unrelated

what's errbody listening to this morning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJrI07bNfnc
>>
>>39159543
>Enjoying life to its fullest.
But even if you have a gf its not wrong to talk to some girls and have some fun. Bein faithful doesn't mean you have to avoid the other sex.
>>
>>39155810
I had a golfball sized lump form over 2 days from my saliva gland being blocked/infected. Go to a doctor, theyll poke it open with a metal straw and get you on antibiotics. The pain started overnight
>>
>>39159556
Shitty ass radio music. Im at work and i get to use my phone offen
>>
>>39158346
Don't take anastrazole if you're just fat. There's no reason unless you actually have elevated estro and need to bring it in the normal range. Killing your estro fucks your blood lipids big time.
>>
>>39158583
No Azusa is real
She lives in my heart

Wait that means she is 3d, shit

>>39159487
She is so perfect how could I not?
>>
File: 1476308763689.jpg (35KB, 570x570px)
1476308763689.jpg
35KB, 570x570px
>>39158346
do not take anastrozol, see>>39159643

look into raloxifene

>>39159621
that's the worst shit ever pham

added 20lbs+ to my PR's when I started listening to music that wasn't the radio music at the gym again kek

>>39159692
fair point

>tfw back to pinning E3D and off the TP/TrA

god it feels so good, I can hear my tissue thanking me
>>
Ask yesterday but no response
"crusing" on 350test, adding 250tren e and got Dbols for either 4weeks 30mg or 6weeks 20mg (or any other timeframe 120tabs left)
What to go for?
>>
>>39159826
everything about this is fucking stupid as hell btw

literally, everything
>>
>>39159804
Yeah rather be listening to my own Music, especially in the gym. My gym is full of retords
>>
>>
>>39159832
Amuse me >>39159835
>>
>>39159871
U wot m8
>>
>>39159847
comedy gold lel
>>
>>39155960
Take off the squat suit and bench shirt when you're done lifting dum dum
>>
>>39159847
lol
>>
>>39159847
God i love that picture of that fish
>>
>>39156837
>hydrogen peroxide is just water with an additional oxygen slapped on it

Heroin, that is normally available is actually a mixture of morphine derivatives and then, only some of that is diacetylmorphine.
Heroin is much more stronger in its effects. Has different properties.
Morphine feels grand, but heroin even better.
>tfw will never get pharm-grade dope
>>
Also this

>lunch break from work
>drink water from my shaker cup, didnt have any water bottles left
>Ham planets walk by with burgers in their hands
>pointing at me
>"look, he is drinking steroids"

U fukn wot m8
>>
>>39160027
>missing the opportunity to tell them you're drinking the tears they've shed whenever they see someone as attractive as you and realize they'll never be able to get laid by someone like that, much less spend any quantifiably significant amount of time in a meaningful relationship with aforementioned beautiful person

it's like you're not even trying to get fat people to kill themselves
>>
>>39160027
really?

that scene is too memery to be true
>>
>>39155781

Anecdotally many steroid users have female children

Pretty shit senpai
>>
>>39159871
>mid test low tren
>cruising on 350mg/week
>the worst blast I've ever seen
>adding dbol for some reason
>>
>tfw no matter the drugs you take, the training and nutrition you do, genetics will 100% dictate if you have freak arms or just that of a shithead gym rat

Life is so fucking unfair
>>
>>39160061
Im serious, i wish it was a meme, lol.
>>39160051
I just didnt know what to say really, never expected people to be that stupid
>>
>>39160145
synthol bro
>>
>>39160145

Is that Lee Priest?

He's like 5'4" or something
>>
>>39160186

With muscle genetics like that, it was just nature trying to keep things fair.
>>
>>39160186
Yeah thats priest, he got massive arms even for someone thats 5,4
>>
>>39160202

More like he was lifting from his pre-teen years to try to compensate for his height.

I've heard him talk about height related shit, and you can tell, even as a super-jacked dude, that he was insecure about it.
>>
anyone wanna help me out?
I need the wisdom of the chad council

So, I use to be a regular at the gym, snd by use to, I mean i havent gone in the last 3 months. Use to be daily

Now anyway, i got rekt by steven johnson syndrom- which gave me alopecia areata, which is what demotivated me from lifting anymore.

Im really interested in being a fruad but i dont want to be "jacked". Im not trying to meme, i hate the idea of getting to big, it was happening to me already.

Im only 5'10 so when my tries get big i kinda look silly imo

What type of juice should i be using? Is there a type that creats lean muscle instead of a stack jack?

I know theres no "only take a little bit".

I guess is there a specific soda for making me lean? Current bf is probably 9-11
>>
File: 1466134895661.jpg (84KB, 792x720px)
1466134895661.jpg
84KB, 792x720px
>>39160081
>not wanting cute daughters
What are you, gay?
>>
>>39160214
>5'4"

God fucking christ. I'm not sure how I'd deal with being the average girl height.
>>
>>39160237
Just start lifting again, you don't need steroids you'll be back at your previous level within half a year.
>>
File: 234124356.jpg (21KB, 304x640px)
234124356.jpg
21KB, 304x640px
>>39160239
>>39160239
point me to where I can buy qtczgf an outfit like that jerry

i'll post pics of her in it when she visits
>>
>>39160251
>5'4''
>avg grill height

Do you go outside faggot? Girls under 5'7'' or so are rare af m8. Poor Lee...
>>
>>39160311
Depends on where you live though
>>
File: fat.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>39160311
>under 5'7"
>rare
what

not in burgerland

every woman here (at least around my area) looks like a fucking hobgoblin little gremlin

>unrelated
finally starting to lean out a *little* bit

actually enjoying myself on this cut so far which is a surprise
>>
>>39160311
5'7"?
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>39160342
Canada. I'm 5'9'' and every grill I see is about my height or a couple inches shorter. 5'4'' is really short lads, they're rare. It really does depend on where you're living though
>>
>>39160342
pretty much every majority white country has the woman average at 5'6-5'7

hot women (whites) are that tall even in the US, it's just the Mexican goblins and shit taking the average down

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
>>
File: 1466308874177.jpg (155KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1466308874177.jpg
155KB, 1000x1399px
>>39160278
No get her these
>>
>>39160363
5'5 is average, canada here too.
>>
File: kpp.png (238KB, 947x362px) Image search: [Google]
kpp.png
238KB, 947x362px
>>39160397
I think I have a set of those left over from slave grill lmao

>pic related
yeah I definitely already have those
>>
>>39160400
only because of all the asians, muslims and indians though
>>
File: 1469301684318.gif (785KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469301684318.gif
785KB, 600x540px
I think its time to start lifting again, I just need to keep my leg up.

Do some db stuff on the bench

>>39160418
You are a man of fine taste
>>
>>39160418
Gonna buy my girl Some fine ass lingery for christmas
>>
File: 1455977788569.gif (3MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1455977788569.gif
3MB, 640x358px
>>39160604
>you are a man of fine taste

I'm glad we've come to this

>>39160644
you just can't go wrong

>tfw qtczgf wants to lay out in full lingerie on the bed for me before I get home from the gym, then abuse her like an animal

this bitch needs to get her plane ticket already
>>
>>39158976
>doing calf exercises

High incline liss cardio m8
>>
>>39160781
the correct answer was "yolk walks"

god I fucking love this new conditioning work
>>
>>39160737
>went from a paying slave + nympho gf to internet gf
how did it get to this c-p

aren't you ashamed
>>
File: turkey drumsticks.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
turkey drumsticks.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>39158222

long torso and arms with short legs, I've got perfect pulling leverages and comparatively shitty bench leverages which inexplicably doesn't stop anything

>>39158255
>>39158272
>>39158345

well that's interesting

>>39158976
>calves

lol
>>
File: 1444691463883.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1444691463883.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>>39155756
I literally just took my first 5g of Creatine. W-what's going to happen?
>>
File: czech_em.jpg (65KB, 526x416px) Image search: [Google]
czech_em.jpg
65KB, 526x416px
>>39160793
>slave gf
hey she was just a slave the whole reason I cut it off is the gf feelyweely shit

>aren't you ashamed
ehhhh I mean, qtczgf is legit p nice, so not really

miss the kinky sex sometimes because exgf (doing on the side right now) isn't as into it but qtcz is
>>
>>39160906
How do you know wgat shes into
Shes obviously using you for a greencard, dummy
>>
>>39160802
>lol
lol
>>
>>39160802

wait how the fuck, >>39158222 was meant for >>39158244

comfortable projections right now mid-training cycle are 525/445/635

>>39160985

hey fuck you guy
>>
Cool 3 milfs texting me before 7. Thirsty or autism?
>>
Took bp today was 121/78, down from in the 140s the day before (20mg dbol a day), must have been all the running around I was doing earlier on, despite having enough rest time to calm down before the test.
>>
If taking gear when you're fat is a retarded idea. How does it work with strongmen who are 30%+ bf?
>>
>>39161420
Using an ai or low test with non-aromatising gear.

You can build and preserve more muscle on steroids than you can without it on a cut.
>>
File: b2n67f6i.jpg (9KB, 240x220px)
b2n67f6i.jpg
9KB, 240x220px
>>39161033
suggest foursome senpai
>>
>>39161033

Thirsty my boi
>>
>>39160852
You're gonna die probably
>>
>>39158346
get lean first, see if the gyno dissapear. If not get on letro.
>>
File: vu9pvby6.jpg (9KB, 238x240px) Image search: [Google]
vu9pvby6.jpg
9KB, 238x240px
>>39161530
letro nukes pre-existing gyno?
>>
>friday in class (my current only source of human contact)
>im just dead inside
>when girls look at me I just feel an urge to burn myself alive. Like stop looking at me, fucking shit, can't you see I am dead inside
>everyone talking about this fucking halloween party
>meanwhile class ends and I just autism speedwalk to the parking lot and drive home instantly

I act my normal beast self and make everyone laugh around guys only, so the girls keep seeing it and then like have a mindfuck when I act like a complete suicidal autist to them.

It's like everyone is talking abiut their gay ass college events and shit that I am too deformed to attend, while I sit there pretending to be absorped in my phone like a fucking retard

And all the while my time in college is running out, just fucking WASTING IT over STUPID SHIT
>>
>>39161622
Halloween is your chance m8

wear a mask
>>
>>39161653
Hahhaa imagine

>hey what are you going as?
>a bullfrog
>>
>>39161669
>bullfrog
Kek
You can go as an orc too
>>
>>39161669
holy shit that made me laugh
>>
>>39161700
Or I'll go as a monk

And burn myself alive

This is fucking the gayest dhit ever though hinestly...

What bothers me more than being ugly as shit, is that everyone is getting the impression that I am a fucking faggot autist

If some other shit comes up after/if these glands go away I am telling u I am not gonna have the mental fortitude to handle it, just gonna wind up spotaneously dying from losing the will to live, especially if this shit doesnt even go away without the tren
>>
>>39161740
>destroying your life like this, instead of just dropping everything besides test so you can finally start living again.

how can someone be this fucking retarded.

murica, not even once
>>
>>39161740
I know its easier said than done and glands being fucked, but dont let that shit get you down man.
>>
>>39161760
I am only on 250 test soon to be also 500-750 dnp

Might as well suffer while I am in isolation anyway

Currently obese at 13% (13% according to ppl when I post in cbt threads)

Might as well right
>>
>>39155781

No genetic differences.

These are hormones, cholesterol based hormones.

The most notorious juicers of all time, Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, Ronnie Coleman, Gunter Schlierkamp, etc... bodybuilders from Golden age through Modern Mass Monster freak era...

Perfectly healthy kids. They didn't pass on their roid gains, but didn't take anything away either.

Hormones can cause genes to express themselves in you that would otherwise be dormant, BUT it does NOT effect which genes are passed on, OR the gene expressions.

Normal kids with a fresh blank slate like anyone else.

If you want genetic morality then marry a tall girl of the same race to give better chance of tall height in your sons. - that's about all you can do.
>>
>>39161772
How can you not be down, when you used to be at the top of the curve fsce wise, and now you are suddenly LITERALLY the ugliest piece of shit on campus
>>
>>39161800
Stop being such a faggot, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>39161800
Also my own mother just said to me a few days ago when it was almost better "oh my god thank god I couldn't stand looking at your fucking face. I got scared for a while, I thought "is this really what my son is going to look like now?""

And now it's back up after she said that. Lol
>>
>>39161800
>>39161800
Its shit, nothing else i can make from it and i understand that you're feeling shit because of it. But that should not mean you should be scared away from people. Maybe not the prettiest sight but i guess you're still you? Maybe prove people you're not just all looks. And after all, its going away some day. You're gonna make it bruh
>>
>>39155756
I can't believe I actually bought creatine. I feel like a thug. Going to go confess to the popo. See you homies in a few years.
>>
>>39161854
When it gets to this level
>>39161834
It is beyong just brushing it off
>>
>>39161829
>I am going to stop browsing fraud and leave
didn't last long
>>
>>39161883
You're going to be fine
>>
>>39161787

Try not running test for 2 weeks. Seriously, it won't kill you.
>>
>>39161772

I once "popped" a zit with a slin pin and drew that shit out. He should try it with his glands.
>>
>>39161914
I was gonna do that but the biggest offenders are apparently like intertwined with nerves that would paralyze ur face id you damaged them
>>
>>39161787
post body

i bet you are mediocre otter
>>
>>39161914
>>39161927

Dont listen to this guy.
Take biotics, go to doc, drop tren and accutane, kill yourself.

Do everything but dont stick a fucking needle into your god damn motherfucking neck
>>
>>39161622
>still being straight

You've only got yourself to blame.
>>
>>39161970
>Take biotics, go to doc, drop tren and accutane, kill yourself.

did all of those except the last one

ran antibiotics for 4 weeks or so and they didnt do shit. amox-clav at 875mg twice a day
>>
dudes
whos torn the front part of their hip from dive bombing while squatting heavy? any tips for rehab?

T. no insurance brokeass
>>
>>39161962
i am mediocre as fuck by our standards yes

normals saw me after a summer of roiding though and everyone was saying shit like "damn u been working out??" "wow dude, your body looks amazing" "wow u look good" shit like that so i don't care
>>
>>39162007
normies dont mean shit, they are fucking retarded.

i lost like solid 20 pounds of mass after an injury, and when i arrived at my new job in dyel XXL clothing everyone was like

>your tree trunk arms are gonna be helpful
>dont beat up the newbies

and i was just like " how, how can you degenerates think that i am jacked and buff?
HOW can you even SEE that i am jacked?"

Literally lift for 1 month and normies will be impressed
>>
why is it after coming off psmf i constantly feel starving to death unless i binge a couple of times, but if i come off of dnp after losing three times as fast, i have absolutely no problem controlling my food?
>>
>>39162059
>>normies dont mean shit, they are fucking retarded.
yeah obviously

but i am not trying to impress 250lb 8% bf 6'5 roiders to try and fuck them

i am dyel as shit, it is just everyone else my age is much more dyel, so i look good by comparison. since no 18-19 year olds are really that big at all, especially cuz my college has a lot of theatre "majors"
>>
>>39162081

apparently 4chanX turns off your trip in this thread if i turn it off to post on r9k

nice
>>
>>39162088
>to post on r9k
well that explains all the faggot social outcast talk
>>
>>39162151
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
I got a tub of liquid aromasin and dosages online are all in mg because they're typically pills.

My aromasin is 25mg/ml so I literally just suck up 0.5ml with a syringe and drink that shit down, right?

Probably a stupid and obvious thing to ask but I'd rather be safe than sorry
>>
Whats 25 divided by 2?
>>
>>39162200
thats a weird file name
>>39162213
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472282108305.jpg (37KB, 592x471px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472282108305.jpg
37KB, 592x471px
>>39161998

depends on how bad the injury is, you're going to have to do some serious work to avoid having your mobility permanently fucked because of the scar tissue adhesion in the hip as it heals

mine wasn't super serious so I got away with hammering mobility work and completely rebuilding my squat from like 135, but in any case you should look up kelly starrett and probably the collaborative stuff he's done with chris duffin in assessment and re-patterning techniques
>>
>>39162281
what bf% are you at?
is being ripped worth it to you?
>>
>>39162281
Brick, give me the low down on trest pls
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (50KB, 508x506px)
Untitled.jpg
50KB, 508x506px
>>39162281
Thanks man. i'm a firm believer in rehab. dislocated my shoulder
and tore something in there looking at some girls turdcutter while doing a lying dumbbell pullover.
i set my shoulder and a couple of weeks of doing some youtube rehab routines and i was back in the game.
>>
>>39162281
Dude. I found Lauren drain's exbf has a leddit account and apparently he may or may not sell her nudes. Just what I know you'd need in the middle of your blast.
>>
>>39162417
>>39162417
>>39162417
>>39162417
>>39162417
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.