[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

File: dnp-pills.jpg (32KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32KB, 564x423px
Probably going to stop my cycle in 5 days (on my 8th or 9th day right now).

Is it required to supplement on T3 and T4 after the cycle?
>>
>Want to use DNP
>Don't want cataracts

Help
>>
>>39153383
getting cataracts on dnp is practically impossible. i have researched it to death, read every paper and research on it, and this is what it boils down to.

>if you have some sort of fucked up genetic makeup, it might allow cataracts to form
>if you aren't taking supplements, you might have a slightly higher risk of getting them
>it was also believed that the dnp people used were contaminated

and the thing is, only WOMAN got it. and it was a 0.1% chance anyway. it's basically fucking impossible.

the reminder picture you see anti-dnp users posting, are fucking fake as hell. they are written similarly, (except for one guy). and especially one of them who was from reddit made the account just to say that. he was called DNPdummy. someone asked for proof, and what do you know, none of those people have ever posted anything other than text.
>>
whats a good inexpensive scale that can measure mgs guise?

also I want to maybe do 250mgs 3 days a week for 2 weeks, then maybe repeat that 2 more times in the next few months. is this a good really light cycle to speed up fat loss without likely incurring any sides?

already lost 35lbs, hitting platue land and feeling impatient as fuck, also lonely cause nogf and I still have like 40 lbs to lose (start weight 255, now 223, want to hit 180 by spring

id continue natty but at 28 i dont lose wieght as fast as I used to and i am ready for the risk of chemical assiastance
>>
What happened to dnp pastebin? And are there any european/uk sources active?
>>
>>39153507
it's pretty much a year old, i'm not sure if there is an updated one somewhere. i remember there being DNP threads nearly everyday last winter.

http://pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi

>>39153502
dude you can just do 250mg for 3 weeks and you'd be fine and get more shit done that way. you're gonna have to experience sides anyway. if you grab dinitro's stuff, he makes the best dnp compound, very high quality stuff probably the best around, and you'll experience way less sides on it. only thing you have to worry about is the heat and stay cool.
>>
>>39153332

This is the worst shit in the world.

Do you guys know what happens when you run a fever too long? Your organs cease to function. You die.

Keeping your body temperature so high will cause PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOUR ORGANS EVEN IF THEY DO NOT SHUT DOWN

THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER OPTIONS IF YOU WANT TO /FRUAD/

STAY SAFE GOD BLESS
>>
>>39153456
You say all that like there's no catch to DNP. If it was that good, why is it made out to be so shady? Why isn't it more popular? I just want to know
>>
>>39153557
I heard dnitro's caps were under and over dosed.

Anyone have word on if YB is still around?? I emailed him a few weeks back and never got a response. It was a 2 year old email address so maybe he's got a new one?
>>
>>39153888
Tess Munster pls go
>>
>>39153912
lol well you heard wrong. he uses dnp crystal, and dnp powder is more potent. but he compensates for this by adding 250mg to each cap so it's basically the same as 200mg.

if you dont want to go with him then do whatever the hell you want, but he has the best dnp and no one compares
>>
I uxed dhi fet ywars ip

Tgid xarwracts syogf id nknrswnze
>>
>>39153935
just ended a cycle on his DNP this week. His stuff is legit.
>>
>>39153892
coz you can legit painfully and tortuously die from it if you're stupid enough and there are people already who have died this way
>>
i have dnp with an expiration date for June 2016
how good will it be on December? what about 1 years from now or 5?
>>
>>39153912
>>39153935
How much does thia nigga sell for? Also is the pastebin email still legit?
>>
>>39154443
yeah the email is still legit, i bought from him twice and he ships quck as fuck. he sells it for 2$ a cap so 50 caps would be a 110$ exactly, (that's with the shipping included.) he is kinda expensive but he is the most legit person out there, and he makes really quality shit.
>>
so DNP isnt a steroid, after doing it you cant claim natty but it wouldt make one more masculine or mess around with yer hormones at all right? it just cooks you, if you dont cook yourself too much and do it easy and get through it without any organ damage you are basically in the clear? You just lost double the weight you would have over 3 weeks (so like 15lbs instead of 7) and if you dont get the rare cataract or nerve damage (doing a lose dose to avoid this) no additional sides can be expected? Just heat, sweat, insomnia, and lethargy and only for the duration of the cycle?
>>
>>39154487
That is pricey, but a lot of people vouch for him. It's 25 caps enough for a low dose cycle?
>>
>>39154648
yeah thats good, you'd only be taking one pill a day, so thats 25 days. is it your first cycle?
>>
>>39154725
Yeah. Been doing tons of research, and ive come to similar conclusions about the sides and cataract probability and shit. Low dosage should be easy to manage going into winter in new england, and ive got 15-20lb of fat i would love to get the fuck rid of finally.
>>
>>39154740
trust me you are only going to need to do this once, so you must not fuck up no matter what. you'll those 20ibs and probably even more just as long as you workout (you cant make any gains, but you wont lose muscle either, keep cardio short /less reps) and your diet is good (low carb is good), and since its in the winter for you it would be even better although the first three days just gotta watch out for the major signs to see if you can even handle it (if you get rashes and whatever you gotta stop)
>>
>>39153935
I contacted him this weekend, paid him Monday, and got my stuff today.
>>39154799
Not him but how much should I continue eating at a deficit? Also what's the projected loss if I do the usual 3-week beginner's cycle?
>>
>>39154818
for your entire cycle eat at a deficit, do what you normally would do when you're off on dnp. i can't really tell honestly but i'd say if you do everything right you could lose up to 15-25Ibs max on a low dose 3 week beginner cycle. you don't see results till you are done with your cycle, make sure you keep everything going after and you'll see the massive results 1-2 weeks after you stop
>>
>>39154818
Eat at maintenance, and adjust as you lose. So that number will continueally decrease the whole 3 weeks
>>
>>39154878
there is literally no reason to eat at maintenance. that is retarded.
>>
>>39154899
Could've swore that's what the pastebin said
>>
>>39154417

S/o to Dee en pee man
>>
>>39153892
i'm only talking about cataracts in that post you replied to. nigga, the reason why its so shady is because of all the stigma surrounding it. there is barely any researcvh done on it, but just enough to control it ourselves for cuts. the reason why it was stopped usage in the 1930s is because of cataracts, but only woman ever got them, and could you imagine how shit it must have been back in the day? they probably took legit explsoive powder like straight up, with a poor diet and didnt know how to dose it correctly.

it isnt more popular because it has been shunned by a lot of people because everybody likes to really exaggerate its side effects. yes, it can be terrible for some people, but for most people if you read about it and don't go in blindly, it is just something we can merely endure, and sometimes go through like its nothing.

it is a lot better that it isn't popular. because it should only be used by people who know exactly what they are doing. you do not treat this as a drug. you treat it as a poison. if this was just put out there, so many people would be fucking taking it, so many retards you just couldnt imagine it. and the weight loss is fucking real, it is the fastest way to lose pure fat, so imagine all those people who would just take it like that and up the dose if they dont feel it when its actually working.

there is just so much falsehood out there and so many retards its crazy
>>
>>39154877
thx bb
>>39155007
I know that's why I'm asking. I've read that DNP is muscle sparing so I'm hoping some broscience allows DNP to take calories needed to maintain muscle (as long as there is sufficient protein) from what you eat and the rest from fat.
>>
Is yellow still around??
>>
File: dontlookatme.png (90KB, 350x192px) Image search: [Google]
dontlookatme.png
90KB, 350x192px
Help guys I took 10 grams of dnp accidentally, im in a cold water bath, it's currently filling but I'm afraid, my skin in contact with the water creates steam, what do, I can't call a medic, I'm broke as fuck
I thought the pills said 100mg but they said 1000mg each
help guys please
>>
>>39155604
nigga you best be trolling
>>
>>39155604
RIP eye pee in reeses pieces
>>
>>39155654
>>39155604

These stupid "omg I overdosed" posts were a staple or the old DNP threads. Don't respond to them.
>>
>>39155715

oh shit it had me going lol, what an absurd meme
>>
>>39155604
Whelp, that nigga is dead.
On to the next retard.
>>
I took 250mg 4 hours ago
I'm feeling kinda warm, like how one would feel after eating carbs after being on keto. Is this normal/possible or is this placebo?
>>
>>39155953
Yes that's normal
>>
>>39155953
Yeah, you get a light burn in your muscles after dosing l, eating carbs, or sleeping
>>
>>39154487
If you are still here, can you post a time stamp of your DNP so I know you're less likely to be just a shill
>>
>>39156259
>>39156266
Didn't expect it to act so fast. Also I look bloated as fuck, five hours after taking the first dose. I'm doing one 250mg cap a day for three days then upping to two caps. For the first three days, how many hours should I space the doses, 24? Does it matter? And for the rest, 12, 8? Again does it matter?
>>
>>39156431
Not him, but I'm the guy who got it today. I already threw away the USPS packet. The caps are yellow/green.
>>
>>39156448
>>39156431
>>
>>39153888
True this.

I overheated on designer drug for 2 hours had to cold shower and lay outside multiple times. Definitely fucked my nerves up.
>>
>>39153892
Because the margin of error is too small for the FDA.
>>
>>39154648
If we're talking about D he sells 25 caps minimum for $2 each but you must pay through buttcoins. Minimum for cash is 50 caps.
>>
>>39153888
you realize you would have to intentionally take 3 grams upwards to actually elevate your body temp above the normal range?

Some trip (notop) in fraud tried to kill himself by taking 5 g of DNP and survived with no lasting side effects.
>>
>>39156644
>3 grams
You'd be dead with only 1.5 idiot. And doses as low as 250 mg can cause sweating
>>
>>39156695
>You'd be dead with only 1.5 idiot.
It depends on the mass of the person and the ambient temperature. You can survive 1g if you're naked in single digit temperatures
>>
>>39156704
>you can survive naked in winter but will probably burn a hole in your body first if you aren't a fat shit
Noted
>>
>>39156723
You won't burn a hole in your body. Your body will use the means of heat control available to you. Kill dosages are at 3-4g. That's when the body could no longer properly shunt heat out. People blast 1g and live. Like the other anon said, because of the stigma not a lot of studies have been conducted to establish a more precise fatal dosage
>>
>>39156812

>stigma

It gives you cataracts and is literally an explosive used for herbicidal properties
>>
>>39156832
see >>39153456
>>
File: LewisBrownPerna.jpg (41KB, 306x466px) Image search: [Google]
LewisBrownPerna.jpg
41KB, 306x466px
>>39156812
>you won't burn a hole in your body
This is what less than 2g can get you
>>
>>39156832
The cataract thing was done with DNP having questionable purity and affected three women. DNP is like other supps we take. The only difference is it is easy to fuck your shit up with DNP. Other things we take (iron, zinc) have lethal dosages but not like DNP. Literally Google what is the Therapeutic Index.
>>
never go above 500mg, the biggest issue with DNP is the irregularity of doses
>>
>>39156869
>faggot disrespected poison
>gets rekt
Wow
>>
>>39156832
And we eat a capsaicin for fun despite it being a toxin and nitroglycerin is a commonly used vasodilator. Dont be a fucking reatrd.
>>
>>39156904
This.
>>
Does DNP interact in any meaningful way with alcohol?
>>
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/02/banned-weight-loss-drug-could-combat-liver-disease-diabetes
>>
>>39157022
>While on DNP, it is not recommended to drink alcohol. If you do, balance out your water consumption with alcohol consumption at a 1:1 or higher ratio. Alcohol will dehydrate you which can be deadly when combined with DNP.

that's it really.
>>
>>39157022
Alcohol dehydrates you brah. So does DNP. Stay away from diuretics.
>>
>>39157032
thanks man. I should have just ctrl+f'd 'pastebin', but nice. Seems like as good a reason to swap out a drink after work for some tea or something as any.
>>
>>39154487
well i just emailed the one in the pastebin. hope to hear from him soon, might grab 50 caps, so i have enough for a couple low dose cycles. one to try, and one if it goes well.

if i can't get in contact with him, i'll try darknet.
>>
>>39153557
who the fuck is maserati and why do i have a pastebin link that is identical without him as an approved source
>>
File: IMG-20161020-WA0004.jpg (47KB, 736x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161020-WA0004.jpg
47KB, 736x534px
What pastebin? Help a brother out here guys. :)
>>
>>39157308
literally ctrl+f
>>
NEVER MIND IM STUPID
>>
Anyone have a good source they can recommend? The pastebin I'm looking at is about a year old
>>
What would be a safe way to take dnp for a period of 6 weeks? 3 on-3off-3on?
>>
>>39157674
read THE PASTEBIIIN

that includes links to more material in the fucking thing. read

READ

REAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>39154899
I ate as little as possible last time I used it, next to no carbs - the carbs are what fucking jump your body temp.
>>
>>39153912

Yellowbot is dead
>>
is drmuscle pharma legit? i remember when he used to shill and then people started saying he was legit but i don't know. he is the only source i can order from in europe that i know (i dont want dnp to pass through costumes)
>>
>>39158368
Never heard anything bad about him. Never hurts to just make contact.
>>
>>39153332
Please dont shill your deadly drug.

Thread closed, this belongs to another forum.
>>
>>39159994
Uwotm8?
>>
File: IMAG0677[1].jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0677[1].jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>39156448
i just woke up. here you go, not a shill. my caps are black and red

>>39159994
lol shut the fuck up
>>
>>39160699
fuck meant for >>39156431
>>
Asked in the last thread I'll ask again: I ended my cycle of 250ED on sunday. Will I die if I drink saturday night?
>>
I'm planning to do my first cycle in combination with 12 day PSMF rounds. Is the following alright?

Days 1-4: 200mg crystal
Days 4-12 400mg split evenly each day

Then carb refeed/no dnp for 2-3 days at end of those 12 days, followed by another round of above diet/dnp if not at desired goal?
>>
>>39160818
Probably not, if it's been almost a full week. The danger of drinking while on DNP is dehydration. DNP dehydrates you like a motherfucker, and so does alcohol. That's what makes it deadly.

Just make sure you drink quite a bit of water to be on the safe side.
>>
>>39160819
how much do you need to lose
>>
so did anybody dump world of final fantasywith the update yet?
>>
>>39160918

Probably 10ish. I'm just finishing an extra strict 6 weeks on PSMF and am maybe at 16% bf. It's more about killing my still fat areas than weight. I plan to slowly lean bulk after I look good.
>>
Ive been Black out drunk and coked up on 250 and 500mg dnp, you guys need to chill about ur dnp paranoia.

Drink lots of water, take ur multi vit and stay under 750mg ED and you can't fuck up.
>>
>>39160818
It will be extremely painful
>>
>>39161251
People who're black out drunk aren't exactly the kind of people who will make sure to be hydrated. This is really shit advice and I hope people wont take it.
>>
>>39161214
then your beginner cycle should be good if you only need to lose 10Ibs
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.