[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (607KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
607KB, 600x600px
why don't yuou smoke weed faggoit?
>>
>>39150470
Is that live action bandit keith jr?
>>
Don't like it.

Makes my heart hit 10000000000000bpm makes me feel like I'm literally fading out of reality completely. Tried it a tonne, happens every time.

If you like it whatever just don't smoke all day every day like a retard and don't talk about it cause nobody cares.
>>
i just drink coffe and lift and it makes me feel god
>>
>>39150503
>Makes my heart hit 10000000000000bpm makes me feel like I'm literally fading out of reality completely

This.
>>
>>39150470
Carbonized plant matter artifices polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons which are known to be carcinogenic

Hence i only vaporize relatively pure extracts devoid of plant matter.
Shit is healthy.

I recommend a large dab seconds prior to a PR attempt. The vasodilation really adds noticeable
>>
>>39150503
Weed doesn't make you do that. It's revealing what is wrong with you internally. In this case, it is revealing your anxiety and panic attacks.

You can use this to help what needs to be fixed. I would recommend meditation.
>>
I do, regularly, but my enjoying it comes and goes over the years, really just depends on what I need.

Right now I'm always on he go. Work, gym, studying for my next level cisco cert (CCNP) and planning a wedding, so it's hard to relax when I finally have free time. Weed helps a lot with that and with anxiety.

Other times w hen I'm not doing as well motivation wise, weed is the last thing I need.
>>
>>39150470

Because I live in the US and don't want a SWAT team to kick down my door and shoot my pets and then send me to prison with rapists and murderers.
>>
>>39150549

>it's a weed can't affect you negatively unless something is wrong with you shill

Fuck off potfag
>>
>>39150579
>being this paranoid
Never change /fit
>>
>>39150592
Not that dude but he is 1000% correct
>>
File: zeusderp.png (306KB, 581x449px) Image search: [Google]
zeusderp.png
306KB, 581x449px
>>39150549
Or, you could just not smoke weed and never feel that again
>smoked weed on-off for 1 year with recurrent panic attacks and shit
>>
>>39150612

Linked to many mental disorders that otherwise would likely not have surfaced.

Pot is for hippie losers and high school dropouts. Psychedelics are infinitely better than the edginess that is marijuana.

That, and most other druggies shut up about it While potheads feel the need to advertise their retarded underwhelming drug at EVERY opportunity. It's like goddamned veganism at this point.
>>
>>39150549
>>39150612
>Marijuana linked to psychosis

>Guy has problems when smoking marijuana
>Stops doing it, goes away
>Does it again, it comes back
>Stops doing it, goes away
>Does it again, it comes back

DUDE IT'S NOT THE WEED LMAO. IT'S U MAN U JUST GOT BAD VIBES DUUUDE
>>
Probation
>>
>>39150706
>no citations
>>
File: 1475950525390.jpg (92KB, 960x960px)
1475950525390.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
I'm usually stoned at the gym.

Work outs are better when I'm high af. Get way more in to it.

Weed isn't just losers and hippies. I'm an analyst at a banking firm, making 80k, hot gf, nice car, life is good. I smoke weed erryday.
>>
>>39150746
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/06/390143641/pot-can-trigger-psychotic-symptoms-for-some-but-do-the-effects-last

>Murray says that only strengthens the case that cannabis increases the risk for schizophrenia. A recent study he published in The Lancet suggests that abusing marijuana with around 15 percent THC content, which is common among growers today, could quintuple the risk for schizophrenia. "We think about 5 percent of people will go psychotic instead of 1 percent. That [still] means over 90 percent of people who smoke the high-potency will be OK," he says.
>>
>>39150816
>Weed isn't just losers and hippies
>80k
>gf
Found the cuck
>>
>>39150549
Revealing to me that i have panic attacks then I'm gonna stay further from it. Everyone i know that's over 20 has the same issue, heart racing. I used to smoke fat, can't do it anymore.

I do smoke weed that's mainly CBD and weed that I can filter in a spliff. Filtering it prevents the anxiety.
>>
>>39150816
>Weed isn't just losers and hippies

It is though
>>
>>39150843
How does that imply cuck?
>>
why always so much fighting over weed? i personally feel its a crutch for weak people but i also know alot of sensible/responsible people who blaze hard as fuck. treat it more or less like alcohol, just something some people like to do with no major side effects.i think its true though some people shouldnt use and it can lead you down a bad path and possibly doing harder shit
>>
>>39150889
>top rappers smoke daily
>worth millions
>calling them loosers
>>
>>39150889
Lul weed Virgo detected
>>
A Gallup national poll just came out yesterday stating that 60℅ of the public favor recreational marijuana legalization.

Insinuating that 60℅ of the public are either hippies or losers.
>>
>>39150910
>A couple of people out of many millions do something and become successful
>wow that must mean it's not so bad!
>>
>>39150470
I do but keep it lowkey
>>
>>39150944
>Insinuating that 60℅ of the public are either hippies or losers.

Being in favor of legalization doesn't mean you smoke or support it though.

I support marijuana legalization because it keeps the retards busy while giving me time to get ahead
>>
>>39150910

>niggers
>losers

Yep. Checks out. Subhuman scum that should be purged.
>>
>there are people who rely so much on weed they insist that the problem is you must have mental issues if you don't enjoy weed
>>
I used to smoke erry day but now I cant get baked without going into serious anxiety/existential dread that literally fucks my whole week up.

I still vape small hits on occasion when I'm already in a noticeably happy mood.
>>
>>39151081
dude weed cures cancer and glucoma and aids
>>
>>39150970
Said the tripfag
>>
>>39150665
Better then having envious faggots like you around that want to kill ppl based on race/status. You lil bitch
>>
i love how people talk about having fucking near death experiences and shit on weed.

their minds must be weak.

it doesn't do fucking ANYTHING to me. my body just feels a little fuzzy and i get an appetite.

then again, i've eaten an ounce of shrooms, smoked N,N dmt at the peak, and i just layed there imagining happy futures for a few minutes before getting up and playing guitar and doing some writing.

people are funny.
>>
>>39151358
>it doesn't do fucking ANYTHING to me. my body just feels a little fuzzy and i get an appetite.

wow it's almost like people are different and respond differently to psychoactive substances...

huh who would've thought?
>>
I'm employed.

I also get really nauseous from it, but I think that's cause I always smoke too much. I blame creeper weed that my trash tier roommates always smoked.

If I got a job that didn't drug test, I'd maybe smoke again.
>>
>>39150503
>>39150874
It's because you accidentally use too much.

Some people (I think this is correlated with low intelligence) can intake large amounts and not have anxiety, while some people need to take very small doses of cannabis to not have anxiety or be uncomfortably high.

If you took very small doses you probably would feel fine.
>>
When I was at university I would blaze erryday out of sheer boredom, but in my native roadman/south London milieu that's nothing unusual. Now that I'm trying to play the role of a sane, responsible adult I pick up a half ounce on payday and relive the dubious pleasures of my misspent youth. It really fucks me up. The paranoia gets really heavy, I can't walk straight, I get lost in the supermarket.
>>
>>39150549
>dude just take pills so you can smoke weed again

How about no
>>
>>39150816
>thinks 80k is a lot, or worth mentioning

Hoo boy
>>
>>39150470
Because I'm not a degenerate
>>
>>39150816
Cool story bro, but if you would be such a superior human being, you wouldn't consume drugs on a daily basis you fucking pleb

t.100k real nigga
>>
>>39150560
hope its not your wedding bro
>>
>>39150910
>shitskins
>not losers

WEWLAD thanks for posting that, I was starting to think this wasn't bait
>>
>>39150706
There are different strains that do entirely different things. The difference between sativa and indica is so extreme that they might as well be different drugs. Entirely different purposes, sativa can easily make you anxious if you're not experienced and indica doesn't even do that so unless your faggot whiny ass has tried literally dozens of different strains and cataloged your results for each you're just a whiny scared little bitch. Scared of a fucking flower, real cool.

Pot is borderline magic for the proven effects on humans and you can either capitalize on it or not who gives a fuck Elliot.

Posted while high as fuck edgelord fuck you
>>
>>39150503
>>39150517
pussies
>>
>>39150470
it makes me forget where i placed shit. also i legitimately don't like the feeling of being high.
>>
>>39150470
smoking a lil bowl after a good run or workout is a beautiful thing. Keep it moderate ofcourse but it really is amazing.
>>
GET FUCKED JUNKIE DEGENERATES!

SERIOUSLY!

FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING LOOSERS!

WEED IS AN EVIL DEGENERATE LOSER DRUG FOR JUNKIE LOSERS!

SERIOUSLY GO KILL YOURSELFS BEFORE YOU'RE ADDICTIONS GET THE BETTER OF YOU AND YOU RESORT TO THEFT OR MURDER TO SUSTAIN THEM!

t. xStraightEdgex f0r life.

#lifer
#straigtedge
#nodrugs
#fuckjunkies
#noweed
#nofap
>>
I love the anti-potfags who simultaneously have the stance of "pot smokers are degenerates and losers" and "well, if it works for you man good for you, it just doesn't work for me"
>>
>>39151936
It is, fell for the legal slavery jew, I'm afraid.
>>
>>39152096

Your incorrect spelling annoys me.

>>39152059
>different things

Sure. Sure. It's all just thc. Nothing more. These aren't shrooms.
>>
>>39152096
>nofap

kek
>>
>>39152107
i love the anti pot fags who are currently sticking needles into their asses until their hearts explode
>>
>>39151201

I just want to make up for my ancestors mistakes. That's not too bad desu. We let niggers live, we let sandniggers live. Both huge mistakes.

Mistakes that need fixing.
>>
>>39150503
You smoke too much, you're smoking a strong variety or maybe you're smoking it in the incorrect place or a bad mind state
I also had that "fade out of reality" feeling, and I was very anxious and paranoid my first and second time, but then I tried a softer weed, I smoked less and I did it in a place that I love where there are no people and it all went perfect from then on
>>
>>39152143

Telmisartan prevents LVH.

One boosts productivity, the other makes you a slow, mindless drone.

Drugs are fine, im all for pot. Just don't mention it because it's even shittier than alcohol.

It's only appeal is edginess.
>>
>>39152157
Agreed
>>
>>39150470
I like it, but it's expensive, bothersome to get a hold of and I don't really want to be high very often. It's great every once in a while, like 1 or 2 times a year.

Also, wrecks your lungs.
>>
>>39152157
meh. bilboscwaggins?
>>
>>39152157
Weedculture is fucking cancer, also agree about niggers
>>
>>39152174
>im all for pot
>just dont mention it because its shitter than alcohol

?

So youre for weed but hate weed and think its worse than alcohol? and you advocate steroid use as being safer than weed?
>>
Gives me anxiety/paranoia

expensive, and can land you in big trouble with the law, no thanks
>>
>>39152189
>wrecks your lungs

yes, inhaling smoke of any kind is bad but smoking a bong or bowl occasionally isnt going to seriously effect your lungs
>>
>>39152189
>wrecks your lungs
>vaporizing, topical application, edibles

See you guys really show how little you know about marijuana and it's benefits. I'm sorry you've been brainwashed by the media into believing Reefer Madness but it's time is coming, you'll enjoy the tax benefits, and the reduced healthcare costs, and you're welcome. Next up is MDMA.
>>
>>39152215

Im all for legalizing it. It's shit and most of the appeal comes from the taboo around it.

>>39152212

Yeah. If people want to smoke crap that's up to them. But fuck off, nobody is interested in your 420blazeitfggt stories.

>>39152215
About steroids, done properly and in moderation they aren't harmful at all and have a ton of benefits nothing else is capable of.

That most don't use it responsibly... Yeah..

>>39152191

Wat?
>>
I'll just leave this here.

http://www.csdp.org/research/348art2003.pdf
>>
>>39152275

Mdma actually causes damage more serious than it's benefits.

And I love mdma.

Marijuana is relatively harmless. Mdma.... Not so much.

While an accidental overdose is nearly impossible. Lasting damage is a very real possibility.

Wait for neuralstem to release their braindamage repair drugs.
>>
>>39152157
Oh. My. G-d.

Racist much?

How about you f*ck off back to >>>/pol/ you RACIST!!
>>
>thread turned into a mostly BUT POT IS GOOD I SMOKE POT AND IT CURED MY CANCER vs. POT IS TERRIBLE

Reminder you're better off not using weed 99.99% of the time but if you do use it doesn't matter.

Potheads are shit cunts though
>>
>>39150503
i know that feel
>smoke weed for a year with no issues
>out of the blue have a panic attack one day
>75% of the time i smoked after that i would be extremely anxious
>the dope fucked with my nervous system.
The shit here in British Columbia is potent
>>
>>39150532
This. I vape it or take it sublingually.
>>
>>39152369
>I vape
>>
Does nobody here actually have a job that drug tests?
>>
>>39150481
America.
>>
>>39152424
>job that drug tests

They only do that in specific jobs where it actually matters and ridiculous cucked countries
>>
Used to every day to the point of excess.

Now, it just makes me feel super self aware, awkward, and gives me panic attacks. No where near confortable enough with any person to let my guard down with it anymore.

I like non psychoreactive parts of THC and CBD, but the THC still noticeably messes with my mood when I use it, high enducing or not.
>>
>>39152409
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>39152424
>beating a drug test is difficult

oy vey
>>
>>39152439

Every job and internship I've had, had a drug test

that's 5
>>
>>39152540
Do you live in America?
>>
>>39152540
What kind of jobs and internships?
>>
>>39152059
>unless your faggot whiny ass has tried literally dozens of different strains and cataloged your results for each you're just a whiny scared little bitch. Scared of a fucking flower, real cool.

So people are "pussy faggots" because they don't want to smoke a drug?

So this is the pothead logic I've heard about...
>>
>>39152798
>Drug has widely purported health and mental benefits, certain strains exhibit incredible focus, drive, creativity, are basically the limitless drug
>Cheap as balls to at least try and see if you can harness some of the incredible effects
>falling instead for the gubment media boogeyman reefer madness

So this is the straightedge madness I've heard about...
>>
>>39152275
>See you guys really show how little you know about marijuana and it's benefits

Which benefits? When I smoke weed I don't really see any benefits besides laughing a lot and eating too much food
>>
>>39152310

I don't recognize them as a race. Different species maybe.

Eradicate them all. More space and resources for actual people.

I'll gladly push the button for it. If I were immortal I would not hesitate killing every single one personally.

Waste of time though.

This world would be far better off without shitskins. There's no denying that.
>>
>>39152841
>>Cheap as balls to at least try and see if you can harness some of the incredible effects

Has the weed killed all of your braincells?

We're fucking saying we tried it - didn't see any benefit (or even experienced adverse effects and stopped).

>>falling instead for the gubment media boogeyman reefer madness

What do our personal experiences with it have to do with reefer madness?

What the fuck are you even talking about? It's not the 1960's. If anything Weed is shilled in the news and popular media way more than anything.

>>Drug has widely purported health and mental benefits, certain strains exhibit incredible focus, drive, creativity, are basically the limitless drug

I've smoked weed regularly for over a year and I have yet to see any of these benefits.

I have seen myself waste a lot of money and time doing nothing meaningful, though.
>>
>>39152841

Modafinil is the limitless drug. Pot is overhyped crap.
>>
>>39152880
Test and Modafinil are the limitless drugs.

Maybe some retarded Russian research chemical Nootropic too
>>
>>39152891

Prl? Nah. Just makes you space out. It does increase focus though. It's a weird drug.
>>
>>39152870
Wow sorry about your broken brain guess only some of us every generation can be winners thanks for playing
>>
>>39152915
>Prl? Nah. Just makes you space out. It does increase focus though. It's a weird drug.

Nah some other one.

I was watching some Russian lifter vlog and he was showing off all his gear and he had a bunch of this random nootropic and when I googled it I could only find a few Russian studies on it
>>
Its not worth the fucking trouble
>weed dealer takes hours to respond to go and pay him
>have to find a place to smoke it cause I live with my parents
>get anxiety EVERYTIME or just feel real fucking lazy
Tho it did "change" my life smoked it for 3 months straight everyday when my gf's brother started selling it. Really got into music besides top 40 crap
>>
File: 983.png (363KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
983.png
363KB, 680x680px
>>39152937
DUDE

WEED

LMAO
>>
I smoke too much weed.
>>
>>39150470
I already take steroids and don't want to get addicted to other stuff atm
>>
>>39152996
>weed thread
>Quentin comic
every time.
>>
If you alter your state of mind, then you are not going to make it.
>>
>>39152123
>It's all just thc
This is completely false. THC is one of 420 different cannabinoids, and different combinations of these cannabinoids are responsible for the vastly different effects from different strains.
>>
>>39150831
>could
>if
>we think
>could
>if
>we think
>could
>if
>we think
>could
>if
>we think
That sums up the article which is just an article and not the actual case study.
>>
>Surgeon
>Married
>Rich
>Smoke weed erryday when I'm off my obligations

I like smoking and listening to music or playing guitar
>>
>>39152996
>not realizing this comic is satirizing people like you
>>
femanon here, anyone wanna smoke a grape flavored blunt with me? Rolled it up for my ex before he dumped me.
>>
just got done a nice little 3 mile run, blazed up a little bowl im feelin blissfull
>>
>>39153966
maleanon here, are you in L O N D O N ?
>>
>>39154056
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

but no I'm American
>>
It literally does 0 (zero) to me. It smells sketchy, that's about it.

Anyone with literal zero effects here too?
>>
>>39154079
you should definitely be feeling something anon, id get that checked out. are you a big guy? might not be consuming enough
>>
I used to smoke back in high school normally but now whenever I smoke I get the feeling that everyone's judging me and my self-image goes way down. I have anxiety and weed only makes it worse because I start thinking a lot. Maybe if my anxiety ever goes away I'll start smoking again but if that day never comes I'm probably not going to smoke.
>>
>>39150549
Dude weed LMAO
>>
>>39154108
169 lbs 182 cm, asthmatic with little to no asthmatic incidents though. Maybe it is malabsorption due to slight constrained lung condition. Heard that it you would help with asthma though.
>>
>>39154079

Opposite for me. Back when I used to smoke daily, my tolerance never went up. I would be completely incapacitated from smoking 0.1g so I would normally smoke 0.05g in a sitting.
>>
>>39150470
I am an adult with a full time job who does not live in his parents basement.
>>
>>39154174
oh you should just try eating it instead if you wanna feel the effects then
>>
>>39150470
Smoking weed is like going to the gym. It's only fun if you do it everyday. Otherwise it's going to hurt. And you're going to think everyone is staring at you and judging you.
>>
>>39154186
>he fell for the adulthood meme

lmao this is such a dated way of thinking. I dont know how old you are but me and all my friends have decent jobs in are early to mid 20's and all smoke. People smoke and hold down full time jobs these days.
>>
>>39154198
uhh i would argue the opposite, smoking everyday is going to hurt, smoking moderately is fine for a lot of people
>>
>>39150503
That's why I stopped too. Anxiety is a gains goblin.
>>
>>39150843
can you do me a favor and learn what the word cuckold means.
Fucking wench.
>>
>>39152868
doesn't make it an adequate solution to the problem. Breeding black people in poverty is the worst of the options that are available to deal with the problem.
>>
>>39150532
Fifth post best post
>>
File: HELP.jpg (54KB, 640x458px)
HELP.jpg
54KB, 640x458px
>>39150470
I do, but i'm not sure why. I don't actually enjoy being high, and I haven't since high school. Back in the day it made food and music way better, and it also increased my appetite, but nowadays it's barely a noticeable difference.

All it really does now is make me anxious and socially awkward.The only real good effect I still get out of it is that it makes falling asleep really cozy.

The main reason I get high is just to have something to do with my friends, and because I get bored of sobriety and weed is the only drug I can do all day everyday without feeling like i'm killing my health.
>>
>>39154582

Sterilising them all or systematically removing or quarantining them will. Nobody wants more shitskins.
>>
Smoked weed daily for 5 years (senior year of high school through college) then dropped off when I got a full time job. I still smoke on weekends/at concerts/random days off but it's not a big part of my life anymore - it's just a nice treat every so often.

My good friends that I'd smoke with all the time are still smoking multiple times and almost every day and it seems like they live in a completely different world now. We're still friends, but I'm kind of on the outskirts of it now. They also don't lift, and I've been lifting for 2 years now so that kind of went along with it. I'm less bored and more tired because of working out so I don't feel the need to smoke nearly as much
>>
>>39152189
>bothersome to get a hold of

if you live in AU, yeah sure but even in places its illegal in, there are people who will straight deliver to your house
>>
>>39150470
Drugs r 4 thugs OP
>>
>>39150470
feels to much like spice. not enjoyable and really boring. would rather drink
>>
mdma is not harmful get your stupit harmful tripface away from this board you mdma consuming egocentric racist fuck.

take cheekie with you.
>>
>>39154108
>I'd get that checked out
Hello Doctor, inhaling the Jewish plant isn't doing much for me.
What a dummy.
>>
>>39150470
Because drugs and alcohol distract me from the pleasures in life that I could be taking advantage of. Plus that shit is expensive.
>>
To all you advocating weed and saying if you don't like it you have mental issues, I want you to remember this post.

I used to smoke a fat bag in a week EASY. Sometimes just a few days through bongs, smashing them one after another, watching Adventure Time even though I was way too mature for that sort of shit.

I used to listen to music and browse the internet for hours on end, sometimes losing days.

I held down multiple jobs on it, and went out in public and never had an issue.

I was spouting it to everyone that it is proven to cause cancer cells to go into Apoptosis (cell suicide) and that it was a herb from the ground and given to us by whatever Gods there were.

It couldn't possibly be harmless.

And then one day, it kicked my fucking ass, convinced me I had siblings speaking to me from beyond the grave and climaxed with me spending a few months in a psych ward, and a few years after on anti-psychotics.

As you get older, it takes it's toll.

All you edgy faggots in this thread, remember this post.

So when you finally have it happen to you, you will remember me saying, I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

>ITT: Underage Bait.
>>
pot heads are the vegans of the drug world
>>
>>39150503
Used to happen to me, like any other drug you gotta get the right dose. My friends would smoke and smoke without a problem, two rounds and I'd forget who I was. I learned to tap out early, especially since you tend to not realize how high you're getting until it's probably too late for you lmao
>>
>>39158208
Yeah if you smoke a bag a week it can cause hidden mental issues to pop up, but if you don't smoke like a degenarete and have like a joint or two a week it won't do you no harm. stoner idiot what did you expect to happen from smoking weed all day long.
>>
>>39152061
i've done RCs, shrooms and acid none of them compare to too much weed
>>
>>39158280
>still attempting to advocate for cannabis
Even once puff can cause this to happen with the correct underlying conditions.

Are you purposely being retarded?
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.