[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fatshaming success stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: friendsgf.jpg (268KB, 1653x792px) Image search: [Google]
friendsgf.jpg
268KB, 1653x792px
the other day my friend's gf gave me a huge dose of pride in her and myself
She's always been quite heavy and I hadn't seen her in a while
so when I see her she tells me 'ever since we were at the bar and you were talking about how fat people disgust you, I started going the gym and biking and watching what I eat'

she's lost 5 stone and is still going

share your fatshaming successes /fit/, the world is gonna make it if we have to drag them kicking and screaming
>>
I was fatshamed and I can't be more grateful for it
>>
>>39148837

greentext?
>>
>>39148957
Not him but

Once I tried to talk to a girl at my highest weight, and she just turned and walked away. In retrospect it's not too bad, but it hurts.

Also, you try to be as un-imposing and non-confrontational as possible, because someone calling you fat would just destroy you on the inside. So you end up becoming some 'jolly yes-man' which pretty much is a clown.

Not a great experience, I truly feel for fats nowadays, having experienced the world they live in.
>>
File: 1475789156968.jpg (4MB, 4984x5424px) Image search: [Google]
1475789156968.jpg
4MB, 4984x5424px
>>39148790
Wasn't really fatshamed all that much, but I read enough fat people hate threads to know I needed to change and figured what some, probably most people saw in me being obese. My dad has high blood pressure and thyroid problems and I don't want to be a drain on society, I just want to live healthy, I quit drinking in 2014, stopped smoking shortly after that and got serious about my health in May of this year.

Progress as of Oct 1st, down to about 210 from 270 in May of this year @ 73"

Still overweight bmi and weak, but I'm trying to incorporate more bodyweight exercises into my workouts
>>
>Tfw been fatshaming my obese brother for 10 years
>he is just getting more and more depressed instead of sorting this shit

Eventually he'll become a skeleton if I keep this up I guess
>>
>>39150424

nice job, bro! don't quit for anything
>>
>>39150463
Thanks famalam
>>
Don't know if it counts as fat shaming but I was once tagged in a really unflattering picture of myself. What made it even worse was that everyone else looked good in it.
I've lost nearly 40lb and I'll make sure I won't be the fattest person in a picture again
>>
>>39150424
Keep going keep going keep going feel the burn feel the burn feel the burn
>>
>fatshamed

Anyways, I was never told I looked bad at my highest weight-- but I knew I did. I lost 40lbs, now starting a small bulk for the first time to gain some muscle. Luckily I know not to go crazy and use a bulk as an excuse to get fat again.
>>
>>39150726
That was the majority of why I lost weight. I hated every picture people took of me. It's quite a bit better now.
>>
I honestly could deal with the fat shame other people gave me, it was all the fat shame I gave myself that made me want to change. Fearing to look at myself in the mirror after a shower, hating myself every time I ate thinking about what a fat worthless fuck I am, the time I went to the doctor and later when my mother asked what my weight was and lied it down by 20lbs and she was still shocked at my imaginary weight. I was Fat-ashamed more than Fat-shamed. On the brighter side I used to be a 14-16 in pants and I'm currently wearing a size 8 as I type this.
>>
>>39148790
Me I guess. Was 270 pounds. Came here, read sticky, looked at fph threads, and now weigh 178 pounds. Thank /fit/, you guys helped me save my life.
>>
>>39150424
fuck yeah, keep it up brah
the moment you can do 20 pushups start with the iron
COME ON
we are all gonna make it
>>
>>39148790
Fat shaming was a big part of my weight loss. went from 150+kg to 80kg now. My mate saw the chef who lost weight from his friend texting him "Fat Fuck" everyday and did the same to me, and it worked.
>>
File: comparison phot.jpg (108KB, 1272x907px) Image search: [Google]
comparison phot.jpg
108KB, 1272x907px
>>39152557>>39148790

forgot pic
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-19-07-52-47.png (577KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-19-07-52-47.png
577KB, 1080x1920px
Always read the FPH threads here, used them as motivation. Still do.

Pic related, progress since January.
>>
I used to give my little brother shit all the time about being a lazy fat cunt. It produced mixed results because today he's a highly sucessful joocy cunt, but he really hates me for it.
>>
Fat shamed by friends for years, pent up anger and aggression turned inwards as depression for years. Diagnosed with severe depression and panic disorder, stayed in the house getting fatter for 3 years.
Got into a good school and met a great girl though, life started looking better than I was ready for, decided to stop being a little bitch. Got rejected and instead of crawling into my depression shells I butted up.
Burned through my mental health problems and now I'm on the way to healthy weight.
Highest - 345 @ 19
Currently 230~
For the first time in a long time i feel I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>39152836
Keep it up, bro.
>>
>Take current qt tiny gf on date.
>Run into ex.
>When I dated her I was fat
>Now I'm /fit/ by normie standards, mediocre by /fit/ standards
>Now Ex is fat
>Victory

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this blog post. Just seemed like a good place to share.
>>
>>39150424
Nice bro!
>>
>>39150726
This. My exact wake up call desu
>>
I told this guy that come in to my cafe and orders blended drinks elmultiple times a day that im worried about his health. Didnt see him for a good two months until i ran in to him at the gym and hed lost at least 20 pounds.
>>
>>39153484
Good job Anon.

Now make sure it won't be reversed again next time you see here.
>>
>be me fatas fatass 14 years old.
>hate myself. Constantly wish I was someone else
>sitting in homeclass in the morning.
>guy in sitting in front of me is making fun of my weight.
>ignore him and just doing my thing.
>girl sitting next to him tries to defend me.
>"Don't worry anon, you're not ...that... fat."

Her comment fucking ruined me more than the guy's. I started a strict diet that afternoon, and combined with puberty, I went from one of the fattest in the school to a skinny lanky guy.

And now years of skinny shaming as a guy have turned me to weightlifting.
>>
I was fat-shamed while actually working out and trying when I was a kid, which made me stop going out and trying.

I did lose 150 lbs after I made friends, though. Fat shaming doesn't work on everyone.
>>
A homeless man on a bus told me and my friends he was going to cut up the fat one and put him in a box. Me being the fat one. Thanks Fatshaming hobo of gains for the reality check.
>>
>>39153552
Good job anon.
Did you feel bad saying shit like that?
>>
>be me skinny fat throwing discus/shot but doesn't have a routine and eats fuckall, not too many sweets, but too many calories
>one meet, the throwers are supposed to participate in a 4x100 realy
>godwhy.jpeg, can already feel thighs begin to chafe as we approach the starting blocks
>two other teams competing: all three of the other girls on each are verging on obese
>can literally hear snickers in the crowd, we're about to sprint our hamplanet asses into spacetime oblivion
>i'm the anchor, watch in horror as the whistle blows and my team easily surpasses the others around the first three stretches, other girls panting, about to collapse
>baton about to pass to me, i begin running
>as I reach the final stretch, hear full blown laughter
>feel thighs jiggling, tears start to burn in my eyes as I cross the finish line
>we win, but god, at what cost

I got home that day and threw out every processed food I had; now, I lift 3x a week, swim 5x, and do bak mei kung fu on weekends. I'll never forget that shame of the jiggle.
>>
>>39152588
Is this you and your mate or you after weight loss?
>>
File: WHOAJACK.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
WHOAJACK.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>39153484

>break up with gf of 4.5yrs
>was horrible fuck to her at end of breakup, even worse during the mopey month or two after
>I got her in shape, I got her life together, I did it all for her but she was too insecure
>she's begging me every night to reconsider a breakup
>she finally gets the point after her slut best friend convinces her of things (and this "bestie" fucked her cheating ex-boyfriend when they were together)
>she blocked me, says we were done, I don't blame her
>1yr later we're both moved on, still mixed how bad I treated her at the end, maybe she's happy without me
>stumble on her FB out of curiosity
>she's fucking fat again
>she doesn't smile in her pics anymore
>her new boyfriend must be a faggy beta enabler to let her do this to herself
>mfw you were her discipline, her fire, her will to live
>now she's fat, unhappy, has a bunch of cats and dogs, and a shitty directionless life @ 25

It's an uplifting but also soul-crushing kind of feel.

I don't even love her anymore lads, I swear I wouldn't even date her twice. But if I could just coach her life on track I would, I hate seeing her like that.
>>
>>39153910
Did you ever think that she just got in shape for you? Maybe she is fine with being fat. I'm not saying it like its a bad thing, I just think you shouldn't worry about it brah
>>
>>39153910
Fuck her, she's weak scum.
>>
>>39148790
I just wished I never was, I lost the weight as a teen but at the same time it was shit being treated poorly when I was a kid because of something that came from retarded family habits (fucking fat fucks never learned, and now they are making another baby fat) and previous bullying (which got me into medication and made me a depressed drone as a 9 yo).

Now that I am an adult I have full conscience of how to take care of my body though, possibly more than I'd have with a regular childhood.
So it has it's upsides.
>>
>>39154028
Never were fat*
Ate a word, kek

Also, tfw went full skelly after being morbidly obese and had to grow back again to make gains.
>>
>>39149050
I have as little sympathy for fats as i do for the retards who buy everything on credit then go "lol why can't i hold all this debt?"
>>
>>39153910
Anon, are you experiencing compassion FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING???
You need more of 4chan's """special""" lessons.
>>
>>39154028
This
I was never fat shamed or essentially made fun of for my weight but it made me uglier looking with fat face etc.

I aspired to lose weight because I felt bad and was uncomfortable. Also I wanted to be like my Korean idols.

I got the weight but I'm more alone then ever and hate myself just as much.
>>
File: 1441793409597.jpg (148KB, 1007x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1441793409597.jpg
148KB, 1007x1040px
>>39148790
I fat woman was crossing the street really slow.
I called her a fat bitch.
Maybe she lost weight.
>>
My big brother told me I was a fatass and that I would die young if I did nothing about it at age 17, I was in shape by age 19.

I had always been given the line I was a big guy until then and never faced the reality I was a fat cunt.
>>
File: large-Gorilla-photo.jpg (117KB, 432x269px) Image search: [Google]
large-Gorilla-photo.jpg
117KB, 432x269px
>>39152836
fuck yeah dude
>>
>>39150460
>Eventually he'll become a skeleton if I keep this up I guess

Literally
>>
My fifteen year old brother was very large for gotta size. My mom pampered him after my parents split, and stopped caring about his health like she cared about ours. At less than 6' he was almost 200 pounds and it was starting to hurt thinking of him getting bigger and dying young. Everyday I would remind him that he needed to stop eating sweets and start getting out of the house more instead of paying Minecraft. So after months of my mom and dad constantly birching about the way I treated him, it finally clicked in his head. He's still chubby because he never lifted but now he's down to 165lbs and has become much happier and more social.
>>
>>39154065
That's true, on the one hand the facts of obesity are presented to them on a regular basis, and ultimately it is their choice if they want to eat themselves into oblivion. And yes, after childhood it is in their control, and it is their fault entirely.

And maybe i'm extrapolating my experiences to every fatty out there, but I know the feelings of being unwanted, the low self-esteem accompanied by the body-image issues.

I suppose I imagine them waking up, looking at themselves in the mirror, or stepping on the scale and seeing the number has crept up yet again, despite their efforts. They may even feel powerless to the allure of food, or overrating has become such a habit to them its become unconscious. So they truly feel out of control.

They try on different kinds of clothing, but it all looks like shit on them. They try to put on this strong, 'fun' facade out in public, but really all it takes is one comment to break them down.

Retrospectively, maybe I feel for the fats who've decided to lose weight, it's them who have to personally come to the conclusion that they are the architect of their bodily problems. And that they'll be the ones who'll have to suffer immensely through change.
>>
There was an obese girl in my high school, no one ever made fun of her (that I know of), but one day in class the chair she sat on broke and she fell flat on her ass. lmao the teachers made this whole deal about the chairs being of poor quality and even complained to the supplier. She went on a diet after high school and lost a lot of weight, but recently she pulled all of her pictures and I wonder if she gained it all back kek
>>
File: overflow-23.jpg (73KB, 620x779px) Image search: [Google]
overflow-23.jpg
73KB, 620x779px
>>39153673
It doesn't work when someone is already actively fixing theirself. /Fit/ regularly recognizes this, and most /fit/izens are happy to see fatties working out and making progress and will encourage them. You'll see it bourne out soon enough.
>>
>>39150424
good job bro. Keep on pushing and dont forget why you started
>>
>>39152588
good stuff man. I knoow it doesnt mean much from some random person on the internet, but im proud of you
>>
File: 1021160122_HDR-1.jpg (497KB, 2241x1959px) Image search: [Google]
1021160122_HDR-1.jpg
497KB, 2241x1959px
>>39157429

What I have hanging on the back of my door
>>
File: Stuttgart.jpg (136KB, 1024x365px) Image search: [Google]
Stuttgart.jpg
136KB, 1024x365px
>>39148790
I was 15 and my chick dumped me for another dude... at that time i was fat... 15 years old with 250 lbs on me...
In one month i went down to 1654 lbs and started Martial arts. After that never got dumped again and fucked alot of pussies. Im a good looking heartless Alpha man now
>>
>>39158099
down to 165 lbs*
>>
>>39153887
This is me man.
>>
>>39155331
Yeah I still have weird loose-y skin from that time, even after many years. I also think that hormonal difference from obesity really fucked my shit up since I was just a kid back then.
>>
>>39148790
Sounds like she wants your cawk OP
>>
>>39150424
Keep going you skinny fat fuck!
You got this!
>>
>>39152588
Matt Damon's cousin?
>>
what weight does your face become thinner at
i know it varies person to person but ive lost 30 lb so far and its still fat
>>
Reminder that 95% of people react to fatshaming by eating more, and that you are doing more harm than good by mocking people.
>>
>>39159289
Varies from person to person
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-08-05-23.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-08-05-23.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
How do i fatshame my dad, /fit/?

Skinny lanklet all his life until he hit 40/met his current partner, now he's obese

He's truly lazy apart from cricket in the summer and is unmotivated
>>
>>39153375

Nice one man, keep at it.
>>
>>39160219
Woops, meant for >>39153225
>>
>>39159524
Source?
>>
>>39155610
thank you based harambe
>>
>>39159776
>21 stone
is that almost 300lbs?
>>
>>39161151
294 lbs
>>
>>39148837
Pretty much this. Group of my female friends where talking about the guys in our social circle and they all agreed i was the least fuckable. One went so far as to say i was living proof that "being funny gets girls, because it certainly isn't my looks."

Been lifting ever since. Haven't banged the bitch that said that but i have hooked up with 3 of the girls from that circle. I won't truly have made it til i fuck her though.
>>
>>39150460
Shaming doesn't neccesarilly work for everyone, try a different approach. Fck man, 10 years is long enough to figure out that shaming isn't the right trigger for him.
>>
>>39148790
being bullied as a fat kid made me channel my aggression into powerlifting. Best thing to EVER happen to me no doubt
>>
>>39152588
>>39159776
>>39150424
>>39148790
Under every fat person is a qt
>>
>>39154111
back to 7feg
>>
The more I look at fph threads the more disgusted I become with being fat in general.

This translates in my life to an absolute disgust towards fast food and sugar.

I never liked sugar much but at one point in my life eating 1kg of ice cream was a daily habit.

At my heaviest I was 91kg, which meant I was borderline obese with a bmi of 29.9. Inb4 manlet

I don't want to go back to that mindset. Food becomes more than food at that point, it's not healthy.

And that is why fat people are not liked. There are no excuses to be that heavy. Those aren't excuses, they are unhealthy habits such as obsession, laziness or escape mechanism.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.