[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit Social Quiz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 22

File: 1411299079948.jpg (261KB, 994x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1411299079948.jpg
261KB, 994x1500px
Quick question

>Does the person you know who fucks the most girls/biggest player, lift?
>If so, how often?

Really I'm trying to understand if the guys who get most of the girls do anything consistently to achieve that.
>>
The only thing those guys do consistently is lie and brag.

That simple.
>>
no, the person I know who fucks the most is a disgusting sleaze of a person who would sleep with a hobo
>>
no, he sells and does drugs.
>>
its me and I lift

one of my closest friends is about the same and he used to do it a bit, not really /fit/ though, but he's in good shape (low bf)
>>
File: themisc.jpg (21KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
themisc.jpg
21KB, 650x366px
This faggot was on the misc. Must have been involved in this culture too.

How does it make you feel to know that you rubbed shoulders with an acquitted murderer. I knew I could sense something off about him, lmao. Then i read a news article and it shows a screenshot of one of his BB.com posts, this is news to me.
>>
>>39148470
>>39148477

This.
He's a real piece of shit but an expert liar. That's all that matters really, having decent genetics and believing in your own lies to get girls. Totally a pseudo-chad

>Tfw we were similar people in highschool but he never actually grew up
>>
>>39148546
>murderer

Sounds like a beta trying to be an alpha and couldn't hack the fact that some people saw through.
>>
>>39148456
He occasionally lifts, mostly just plays basketball and runs. Has amazing face genetics tho
>>
My friend doesn't lift ,and is kinda fat but can get almost any girl he wants. But he doesn't really care how girl looks, she can be 2/10 with big tits an that enough for him.
He is also one of most interesting person i know, anyone who met him want to be friends with him instantly.
>>
>>39148456
he does not
>>
>>39148456
Yes and yes. I am that person
>If so, how often?
Score or lift?
One different girl per month on average, and liftan 5 times a week

It's not about how much you lift, it's about how confident you are. I was getting good pussy as a chubbyfat.
>>
>>39148456
Pretty skinny but toned, but I believe that his body doesn't play a big role in him getting a lot of girls, he knows how to dress well and look good and even tho he's pretty dumb when you actually know about what he's talking he can easily impress anyone with the way he sells himself just by talking
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1080x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1080x752px
>>39148456

The two guys I know who are most successful with women are brothers, ones 6 foot plus, the other 5'8, the short one is tubby and half-caste, the other is lean as fuck, almost gangly, and covered in tattoo's, the short one is outgoing and makes a fool of himself, the other is shy as fuck and never raises his voice.

They are the complete opposite but pull girls like you wouldn't believe, I'm thankful that one is in a relationship as I honestly don't think there would be many women in my social circle left if he was still single, it goes to show there is no set preference that women have, they sleep with whoever they feel like sleeping with at that point in time.

i know that 'BEE YURSELF' is a meme around here but it's true, they never try to paint themselves as something else, they play to their strengths and avoid situations that highlight their weaknesses, they manipulate the situation to their advantage, even at the cost of others, they aren't people pleasers but at the same time they aren't dickheads.
>>
>>39148456
Yeah for sure, but he's not my strongest friend by a long shot. Chad-tier looks and social skills will get you a lot farther than being jacked and autistic
>>
File: lftpp.jpg (63KB, 800x789px) Image search: [Google]
lftpp.jpg
63KB, 800x789px
>>39148619
>tfw jacked and autistic
>>
My Chad friend is the definition of Skinny with abs, he weights about 50 kilo at 5'7, dude is insainly vascular, he dosen't work out ever but the veins in his arm are pretty damn big, his low body fat permits his biceps to look developed whenever he flexes them but he dosen't really works out at all
>>
>>39148456
Yes, he also posts frequently on /fit/ to trigger manlets.
When will they fucking learn?
>>
>>39148456
>yes
>6x a week
>>39148546
Balconybrah dindu nuffin the dumb sloot committed suicide
>>39148684
>Chad
>skinny and 5'7
>>
>>39148456
Yes
5 days a week

He eats all the time and is one of the only ones who has his protein shake at work.
>>
He's a powerlifter, 4 times a week
>>
>>39148456
>>Does the person you know who fucks the most girls/biggest player, lift?
no, he's an alcoholic accountant with a small pot-belly but is otherwise skinny. as others have said, narcissists with social skills have the pick of the litter.
>>
>>39148456
Yes, he is my gym partner on the summers. He plays ice hockey on the winters.
>>
File: hFp7RVd.jpg (426KB, 790x658px) Image search: [Google]
hFp7RVd.jpg
426KB, 790x658px
REMINDER
>>
Some dude I used to work with was probably 6'3 and looked like he lifted, don't k kw how much of a player he was but I knew a few attractive girls that liked him at work.

Also remember this skinny nerdy 5'8 guy who everyone loved and apparently he got tons of pussy. He was the epitome of an ironic hipster but looked like Idubbbz and his sister was the hottest girl in school at the time.

I had a buddy who got laid alot but it's only because he knew how to pick girls that'd like him and pursued them for months, he was a fat fucker.

Then there's me, I used to get alot of female attention when I was at super low body fat and was a loud obnoxious cunt, and back in high school that was attractive.

Now I lift but have a gf, and I don't get hit on so I don't know how attractive I'd be now.

>>39148954
>celebrities and models outrank billionaires
How about no you autist
>>
>>39149009
billionaires who don't have MM tier looks get cucked and act as beta providers
>>
>>39148954
Wow this is garbage.
>>
File: 47d8f8d21aad50fdaa48290ff035c7fb.jpg (707KB, 1601x2099px) Image search: [Google]
47d8f8d21aad50fdaa48290ff035c7fb.jpg
707KB, 1601x2099px
>>39149049
lmao nice cope, stay in denial gymcel
>>
>>39148456
be a chad
>>
>>39149068
>implying I'm not a School Jock
Even so, the chart is completely stupid and the correlations they make between the medieval societal structure are completely wrong.
>>
>>39149036
You're right but I'm talking about social hierarchy not sexual, which is what I assumed the chart was about

Also what the fuck is with that site 'lookism' and all the 'you are ugly and hopeless' shit, I thought they were about improving looks not whining
>>
>>39149101
true, the sexual marketplace is an even stricter hierarchy than feudalist society was
>>
>>39148456
>be born good looking
>socialize a lot

That's it.
>>
File: barrett.jpg (49KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
barrett.jpg
49KB, 500x491px
>be white
>be tall
>be NT
>don't be deformed
>>
Money, looks, confidence

Pick two or preferably three. Practice often.
>>
>>39149213
What is NT?
>>
>>39149513
Not transgender
>>
>>39149213
Tall in IRL standards (6'0+) or /fit/ standard (6'4''+)?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476978074585.jpg (90KB, 1102x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476978074585.jpg
90KB, 1102x1000px
>>39148954
REMINDER
>>
>nope
>he's just a really good looking dude who was absurdly charismatic
>he would actually use pickup lines like "damn girl look like you got a fat pussy."

it worked.

this was in college tho, he's made a 306 degree moonwalk away. great guy.
>>
Nah he is short and really skinny. He wants to bulk up though funny enough.
>>
>>39148954

>instagram followers on the same level as royal ministers

what in the fuck
>>
>>39148617
Being yourself is pretty great. Guys just need to remember that being scared of social interaction and lacking confidence isn't yourself. That's learned fear that you can unlearn to let your actual self shine through.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 281x281px
Myself. 3 new women each month. Been with at least 200 women. Big dick. Strong. Rugged face and facial hair. Aryan. tall. Intelligent. I have it all. 88
>>
>>39148456

The guy I knew who was the best at pulling girls was actually ugly and fat. He made up for that by being a confident liar and by targeting girls with critically low self esteem (which turns out to be most of them, apparently.)

It didn't really seem to matter to him that every girl he fucked ended up hating themselves for it, so long as he got to fuck them before they did.
>>
File: bee yourself.gif (30KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.gif
30KB, 914x1091px
>>39148617
>i know that 'BEE YURSELF' is a meme around here but it's true, they never try to paint themselves as something else, they play to their strengths and avoid situations that highlight their weaknesses, they manipulate the situation to their advantage, even at the cost of others, they aren't people pleasers but at the same time they aren't dickheads.

Bee yourself is a meme because sometimes yourself is not and never can be attractive

>>39148954
This is actually a pretty great pic but if you think Billionaires aren't above Attractive Celebrities on this chart, you're a fucking idiot, this is only remotely true in the eyes of the general pleb (or if you're talking about feudalism in the sexual marketplace, in which case it's still tough)
>>
File: laughing nomad.jpg (44KB, 480x418px) Image search: [Google]
laughing nomad.jpg
44KB, 480x418px
>>39149621
>ladybug
>"They are inefficient and quick to become emotional."
>>
>>39149701
It worjs but only in DMs, and if someone recognizes you in the street = instapussy
>>
File: ssc.png (356KB, 440x442px) Image search: [Google]
ssc.png
356KB, 440x442px
>>39148456
>Yes but only enough to look good naked and in clothes, something you get in 2 years of regular lifting.
Most of his effort related to girls are spent reading up on social skills.
He has fucked 13 girls now in last 3 years ( most are not one night stands but fuckbuddies for few months) . For some of you that might be small number but average guy fucks around 2-3 girls in life and then marries
He was my mentor for some time. I managed to score 1 girl every weekend for 2 months

But eventually i settled with 9/10 regular fuck that turned out to be great company outside of sex. You could as me why i settled down, truth is i drink i go out too much while trying to score, while being in a relationship im much more focused on selfimprovement
+it aint gonna harm you socially to be seen dating a pretty girl
>>
>>39148684
the fuck kg and inches
>>
>>39150062
out of the whole pic, THAT'S what you found funny?
>>
22 y/o. Skinny as fuck. Not doing any kind of fitness. Average penis ( 15.5-16 cm ). Ok facial aesthetics.

Have fucked ~60 girls. Never paid for sex once.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>39150283
what's your favorite pokemon?
>>
>>39150514
Charmander.
>>
>>39148456

The guy who I know who fucks the most girls lifts about 4 days a week for roughly an hour, and does cardio 3 days a week too, sometimes during same workout. Compound lifts like deadlifts and incline bench, bent over rows + a bunch of accessory bodybuilding fluff work. Seats cable rows, cable pulldowns etc.. He basically is coasting mode. He DOES use steroids, but nothing elaborate.

We are talking test only, blasts and cruises between like 100mg up to 500mg weekly. Really basic. Not into Tren or other toxic shit. Doesn’t take Orals anymore, but has used winny in the past.

6’1”, 215 pounds, White guy, blue yes, Not “ripped” by /fit/ standards, but depending on if he’s giving a shit about diet at the moment (summer time), he always either has visible abs, or is fairly close to having visible abs.

He’s 33 years old, he’s an Army combat veteran. Divorced, has his daughter every other weekend. He is always working some sort of sales job (insurance, investments etc…) and does private armed bodyguard security work on the side.

He is NOT obsessed with his physique. He has a fucking life. He tries to eat generally healthy, veggies, medium rare steaks, fruit, beans & rice, broccoli, kale and other bro-foods etc… but also eats normal shit like pizza and icecream regularly.

When he diets he skips meals IF style, and he cuts out the junk food. Doesn’t really count calories or macros.
>>
>>39150550

More on him....

He works a heavy bag and spars with regular boxing for his cardio. – but again he doesn’t invest more than maybe a couple hours a week into it.

He also has GAME and TASTE.

By game I mean he actually has social skills with girls, learned charisma, read books on the subject by guys like Roosh and Paul Janka, and put about 25% of the stuff into practice and gets great results. New girls 3-4 times a month, very little effort.

He has his own house, and pays attention to aesthetic detail. Hard wood floors, granite polished counter tops, elegant looking lights, quality deep seat leather couches that are comfortable to sleep or fuck on, etc… just in general tasteful surroundings.

Also makes time for his close friends, regularly hangs out with his Military friends, occasionally hosts get-togethers at his place over drinks and yard games. Sometimes goes out to shooting range etc…

Busy active life, badass, in shape, decent looking, well groomed, social, loyal to friends, has game, taste etc…

Most of the women he dates are a lot younger than he is too, ages 18-25 typically. He avoids women older than 25 as they push him too hard to commit.
>>
Formula for Chad:
>Baseball shirt and jeans, cap optional
>Height face frame
>Lifts regularly but never mentions it, tells girls he just plays sports
>Deep voice, the kind you get from alcohol
>>
>>39150283
How low are your standards and how many diseases have you caught from your shameful uggo-hunting
>>
>>39148456
No, the people I know who are the fittest are usually in committed relationships with hot girls that have good jobs or futures ahead of them.

Like other people have pointed out, my own experience is the guy who is the biggest sleaze and somewhat of a creep gets the most pussy, but 90% of it is low tier. Rarely he gets someone decent but they don't stick around him long for obvious reasons.
>>
>>39148456
>no

He is skinny as hell. Below average height. Smokes and drinks a lot. Isn't particularly attractive and has a feminine face.

He literally just white knights everyone online while begging them for nudes at the same time. While also in a relationship.

Dude gets nudes and meets up with new girls constantly. He invites them straight to his apartment to bang.

Dude must get 2 new slays per week plus his current gf. He doesn't even spend money on dates or going to bars etc.

The quality of girl isn't great though. Mostly 6/10
>>
>>39150604

By standards I'm guessing you're talking about looks. I don't fuck ugly girls. If their face isn't pleasing ( my ranks: face first, ass second, then the rest of the body ) I pass.

Only recently got candidiasis ( cured ), chlamydia ( cured ) and HPV ( which over half the population of the world has so whatever ). When it rains it pours, am I right ?
>>
>>39150693
Then how do you manage to fuck so many girls?
I havent even met that many single girls in two years, im doubting there even are that many in my city
>>
>>39148456
Yes
Dont know, he has shit lift and is kinda of in the fat side desu
>>
Do the people on this board not realize like 90% of "normal" well adjusted adult males work out?
They just don't body build or make it their life.
>>
>>39150711

A huge majority of girls were from tinder. My advice is that you gotta remember that there are a lot of freaks and weirdos there, people with ugly ass photos that aren't aware their photos are ugly, and a lot of guys just say "Hi, how are you ?". Come up with something different than that, and then tease her a bit. Don't go negging, just playful teasing.

What I think I do somewhat differently is that I do the flirty fucky thing from the beginning, and I'll sometimes even say something like "people tend to like me cause I'm straightforward and honest" ( which I am ) and then I propose to them one way or another ( like if they're from a neighboring town I'll say "oh cool, that way next time you come in town you have a place stay" or something ). I tell them I don't fuck around and they sometimes appreciate that, cause guys will go out of their way to make it seem like they want to be friend but really they wanna fuck. They know you wanna fuck.

I'm super shy when it comes to approaching women in real life though. I have 0 idea how to even start talking to a woman in a public space, like a park. In clubs I usually dance and don't actively seek to pick up, and if one is super eye fucking me, only then will I aproach her and start dancing with her or something.

Just make them laugh a lot and be chill, dude. Don't put your heart out for the first girl you talk more than 5 minutes to, and don't have expectations. Maybe she'll fuck you, maybe she won't. Shit. Maybe you'll even fall in love.

Also, keep in mind that if you're trying to fill a whole in your soul left by a certain person, fucking tons of girls will only fill it temporarily. It always comes back to her.
>>
>>39150888
Wroong.
>>
File: 1407765737853.png (358KB, 393x442px) Image search: [Google]
1407765737853.png
358KB, 393x442px
>>39149706

I'm not liberal enough to be myself in public

>DONT YA THINK COLLEGE SHOULD BE FREE FOR ERRBODY

h-h-hehh yeah man fuck the system

>mfw
>>
>>39148456
Yes
I lift twice a week
>>
File: feel enormous feel.png (366KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
feel enormous feel.png
366KB, 5000x5000px
>>39150693
Ok snarky initial reply out of the way

have you always been like this or did you learn it
t. virgin
>>
>>39150929
>h-h-hehh yeah man fuck the system

I understand the pressure of being non-indoctrinated among the indoctrinated but jesus, man. If you can't even argue against "free everything" publically you might just be a pussy.
>>
Lifting doesnt matter.
Its all about facial aesthetics, clothes, and personality.
>>
File: 1389557049912.jpg (31KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
1389557049912.jpg
31KB, 365x365px
>>39150955

>when debating a leftist, just argue using logic and present rational points and they'll surely see how irrational they're being
>>
>>39148456
The only friend I have who consistently lifts is a virgin

An old friend who bounced between girls like crazy in high school didn't, though he did some amount of physical work. He's Auschwitz now I've heard
>>
>>39148456
Out of everyone I know, I'm that person. I don't lift, I run.

Everyone I know who lifts is autistic as fuck. The only one who isn't is just a massive pot head. He gets laid fairly often though; with non-whites though. He's about 3-4 times a week.
>>
>>39150892
Man, i gotta try tinder some day
Ive always heard i look good but i just feel like looking good, being tall and fit isnt enough for tinder. Also i dont have a dog, you aparently need a picture with a dog to get matches
>>
>>39151011
don't overthink this crap
>>
>>39150935

I haven't always been this way. In high school I've had 2 girlfriends, the first cheated on me with way too many guys to count. The second one I loved and she loved me with all her heart and I fucked it up, because I thought I wanted to fuck other girls ( and now I still think about her to this day ). But before them, I was absolutely 0 when it came to girls.

I don't know how I got this way. I've been nervous, I've had dry spells, I've had periods when it was too much sex and I needed alone time. I've gone from always fucking my girlfriend with a condom to barebacking a 39 year old and a 21 year old at the same time. It comes to you naturally when you take it down that path, I think.

Why are you still a virgin, anon ? What are your weak points and what are your strenghts ?

>>39151011

It's just a download. Do it tonight.
>>
>>39151038
Its hard not to
Getting a girl is very hard and you dont want to fail
If you meet one you actually like you will want her and the loss if you cant have her is immense so avoiding it is better
>>
>>39150980
>when debating a leftist, just argue using logic and present rational points

Yes.

>they'll surely see how irrational they're being

No. That's why you should keep your arguments short. Don't even try to convince them. Just tell the truth so you can feel good about telling the truth, about not letting leftist lies just stand unopposed. And maybe take a little bit of joy in the obvious cognitive dissonance you will trigger doing this.
>>
>>39151089
you need to try several at the same time so you become detached
>>
>>39148546
I speak to murderers, rapists, thieves, kidnappers... On the daily. Really, they are not that different from other people.

I havent spoken to a psychopath yet but dangerous people? Lots.
>>
>>39151011
just be low bf % and you're gold on tinder. I'm at like 15% with no bio and a shit picture of me in my work uniform and i still get matches.
>>
>>39151089

Getting a girl is not very hard at all. You'll be surprised what kind of matches you're gonna get.

And here's the thing. You say "meeting a girl you actually like". You won't know if you like a girl UNTIL you meet and talk to her. Everything else is projection.
I've had girls be cool on the internet and super bleh in real life. If I had gone with the idea that she's so amazing and probably subsconsciously "better than me", it would have fucked me up.

Be confident. You're ok.
>>
>>39149621
S U C C
U
C
C
>>
>>39151110
I am very detached, i had a successful date a week ago with a girl who sought me out actually. Im in a very bad spot when it comes to dating right now so i thought we were just hanging but that wasnt the case
Anyhow, ill give it a go when i hit my goal bod

>>39151143
Uniform?

>>39151164
Right now id be surprised if i get any matches, not to sound grim or nothing but the luck ive had since me and my gf broke up almost two years ago has been abyssmal
I mean if i meet a girl i think looks amazing (it does happen from time to time) and i cant get her it could fuck me up bad
Im just having no luck at all, it seems or the hole in my heart is so deep no amount of random hookups, love, sex, cuddling, matches or anything can fill it

Either way, dating can be fun if things go ok so i really hope they do
>>
>>39151256
sounds like you need to take up meditation to fix yourself first
>>
>>39151256
People that swipe left or right on you don't know about your abysmal luck. And they don't need to. Never talk about bad stuff that happened to you, only concentrate on the positive stories, UNLESS a bad thing happened but everything turned out ok in the end. Like, don't say "yeah me and my girlfriend... uh, I mean ex, broke up a couple years ago but I'm ok cause now I get more time to play video games". That's retarded. What if someone told YOU that shit ? Wouldn't you wanna roll your eyes and be like "ugh, ok here we go".

And change your mindset. "If I meet a girl that looks amazing and I can't get her [...]". Just because she looks amazing doesn't mean she is amazing, first of all. She could be a huge piece of shit, a boring snooze, whatever. That's the thing I'm talking about here. GET TO KNOW HER. And stop treating a date or hang out as a hunt, from which you either eat or starve to death. You're not hunting. You're sowing, and you reap what you sow. You get these bits of info about her because you shared your ( let's hope ) interesting bits as well. And learn to read her. Who knows ? Maybe you're so interesting to her, she might want you to go back to your place. Propose it playfully and tastefully, not "so listen, wanna go back to my place and fuck ?" ( unless of course maybe that's her style ). Something like "ok, so *you take the bill and pretend check marks* meet and greet, done. go to dinner, check. ah, what's it say here ? ask if my place or hers ? uhhh, what do I tick here ?" and if you can say it's a no, squint and say something like "aaah, my bad. this was the list for next week. today's list says "go for a walk". aight, let's go check that one too".
>>
>>39148456
>pic related
This is why I lift
>>
>>39150194
Not him, but as outsiders we cant comprehend freedom units.
>>
>>39151370
Ayy lmao. But seriously, funny ways to seed "going to my place"? Im seeing a girl tomorrow.

I will tell her I wanna fuck (thats how I roll), but if you amuse me I might use one of your lines. Ive already used the archaeologist one.
>>
>>39151519
Use the classic 'nice shoes. wanna fuck?' introduction.
>>
>>39151272
Nah, im fucked up but no more than your average joe

>>39151370
Yeah ofc, i never talk about bad stuff that happened because like you say people dont give a shit and talking about it makes you boring
People want to have a good time, you either provide it or find yourself out of company

I know pretty well how to manage the dialogue but my point was if you meet or find a girl who is cute with a good body and you cant get her it hurts man
I mean sure she could be a piece of shit but girls with looks who are single are rare as fuck.
Its the feeling of loss i dont want, im not sure it will present itself because its been a long ass time since i met a girl i felt anything for but if it does things will go to shit when she decides to up and leave

School first, lifting second and then Tinder. After goal bod has been reached
>>
>>39151567
I speak spanish, trust me, its not that viable here.

>lindos zapatos, queres garchar?

Youll sound like a disgusting nigger saying that shit here.
>>
>>39151577

>I mean sure she could be a piece of shit but girls with looks who are single are rare as fuck.

I'm sorry, but if that's your mentality, you'll be unhappy even when you reach greek statue body status. You have been warned.
>>
>>39151519

Different guy here, I met a girl in a club and told her I was leaving to hunt Pokemon (it was the same week that GO) came out, she came with and we went back to hers and smashed, told another girl I was going home to drink tequila in my pants and watch mad max and asked her to join, having my own place makes it easy as dicks, just invite a handful of people round at the end of the night, including the girl you want to bang and that's like 80% of he work done for you.
>>
>>39148456
He does lift
He is literally chad (I even gave him this nickname)

too lazy to point out everything
>>
>>39151630
This. Any dumb excuse will do.
>>
>>39151609
How do you figure?
Girls who look good and are single are rare as fuck, girls with good personality, decent looks and who also are single are even rarer

The most common type of girl ive met is the cute girl who has a boyfriend and has had him for several years, she aint happy with him but wont dump him to find a new guy so she would rather complain about her bf with her friends

Ill be happier looking good but i dont expect it to give me a decent girl, im being realistic about what actually exists in the market
>>
>>39151686
Damn, dude. Take that anon's advice and start meditating.
>>
>>39151630
Haha imma use the pokemon go shit, i dont even have the app. Thx anon.
>>
>>39151695
But why?
I know im fucked in the head from past relations but meditation wont fix my shit
Im not unhappy, i just want to fuck
Im not expecting to find love, company for the night to watch movies with is fine
Whats wrong with that?
>>
File: 1415562091106.jpg (39KB, 432x533px) Image search: [Google]
1415562091106.jpg
39KB, 432x533px
Thats a very interesting question OP but of course you gonna get memed on 4chan. I live in a country where religion still big (cant say if this phenomena is the same in US) so middle to upper class girls tend to be more conservative (or fake it for society) and get burned pretty by other girls if the dont stay on the line. Of course you still see some huge prostitute here and there and low class people fuck at every opportunity but lets focus on middle class since it's the closest to our culture.

Quality is enemy of quantity, the guy who gets lots of girls get lots of shitty girls.
>but if the guy is 9'9'', millionaire and has a 11/10
The richest guy I know was in a a stable relationship for 2 years and he probably wont be slaying (he isnt now) since I noticed some girls have a negative opinion about him.
The closest to tall, nice face and good body I know is a guy around 190 cm, 22 yo, nice hair, sociable, good frame, good BF% and good face. He's he "slaying"? every time I saw him on a party he was with some shitty fat party girl, so imagine his success for yourself.
>>
>>39150598
You can drink for voice gains? Is that some kind of meme?
>>
>>39151395
no shit but why not kg and cm then
>>
>>39148456

those girls are literally my ideal woman. perfect amount of tan. nice bubble butt. slim body. long hair. perfect combination of sexy and cute.
>>
>>39151766
no alcohol and smoke both deepen your voice srs
>>
All the memes aside, there are two things women look for in a man. She wants it to be an experience to take her away from the one big existential crisis she calls life and to have a sense of social validation.

Appearances help a lot with that but natural social skills count too.
>>
>>39148491
This. Sells drugs, severe alcoholic, lots of tattoos, is pretty funny, and would sleep with anything.
>>
File: 1423240703441.jpg (119KB, 504x558px) Image search: [Google]
1423240703441.jpg
119KB, 504x558px
Now let's ask a more interesting question:

Who are the guys getting the best girls (based on your opnion), can we see a pattern?

Not really because what you visually consider a 8/10 girl can be many different things with many different personalities and tastes. If you asked this question to me, the guys getting the girls I would like to know better (the girl I'm physically attracted to but don't know if I'll really like them after learning the unseen characteristics) what they have in common?

They are just normal guys who had the fucking right contacts and clicked.
>>
>>39148456

My best friend has fucked nearly 100 girls. All of them 6/10 and up. He doesn't lift at all. Just goes bmx and mtn biking alot. Otter mode.

I used to lift alot but I fucked up my rotators so I can't really deadlift much. Lately I've been doing low weight free weights at higher reps. I've fucked about 30 chicks.

Honestly most people don't lift that hard after school. As you get older hot chicks go for ottermodes with good jobs. Lifting big is for the kiddos man.
>>
File: autism.png (155KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
155KB, 273x240px
>>39150194
>tfw you spend so much time on /fit/ that you can convert between imperial and metric units effortlessly
>>
>>39151846
Being charismatic, well dressed, interesting, in good shape, socially intelligent is what makes you:
>"had the fucking right contacts"

On the other hand being weed dealer does the same thing. If you're likable and have a dangerous vibe around you pussy is unlimited, since easy girls swarm around you for free weed anyways.
>>
>>39148470
This. Also it may sound shitty but the men who are most successful with women are the ones who respect women the least. Look at Donald "Grab Em By The Pussy" Trump. Even if he wasn't rich I guarantee he could get women like Melania. Women like assertive dominant men, and when you stop respecting women it becomes so easy to be assertive and dominant around them
>>
>>39150888
This. Most of the men I know put at least some effort into fitness. Not all are jacked but they at least work out occasionally. It really sucks that at least in America there's a huge gap between fitness for men and fatness for women, it's basically guys in good shape competing for any woman who isn't a complete lardass
>>
>>39152192

Some people are blind. For examples I have friends that believe they don't get girls because they are not tall/ripped/strong/beautiful/hot. I always says that even if they magically become 12/10 they still need to get new contacts otherwise everything goes to trash. Without contacts your FACE FRAME HEIGHT won't do much.
But of course they just dont listen to me and keep in the eternal cycle of ignorance. Same happens to lifting advice. Want to be happy? Then stay away from adivicing your friends, they won't listen, let them do stupid shit and buy whey.
>>
I don't know anyone who is a player.
>>
>>39150125
could you please elaborate a little on this guy reading list. Or at least topics he researcher?
>>
>>39149859
>3 women a month is a lot

Do you live in the fucking desert? Using tinder in any major city can get you 3 chicks a week if you're not a complete sperg.
>>
>>39148456
No, he's just 6'7 with a shit body and a 7/10 face i think, he's a cool guy tho no homo
>>
>>39148456
Hes kinda chubby actually

But hes blonde with blue eyes and socializes a lot, i guess if you just expand your social circle to be very big you'll get laid a lot
>>
>>39152795
>I bang 3 chicks a week
>I bang 150+ chicks a year
I award you 50 internet coolness points. Congrats anon!
>>
>>39153349
>>39152795

>caring about how many women you bang

My girlfriend is very attractive and will make an excellent mother for my children
>>
>>39148684
>Chad
>5'7 skelly
pick one
>>
>>39148617
>i know that 'BEE YURSELF' is a meme around here but it's true
But what if you have no self to be? I'm not really a person anymore, just a collection of old speech habits and motor functions, and lots of cold, accepted desperation. That's not a person, that's a literal robot.
>>
>>39153394
Be the best collection of old speech habits and motor functions, and lots of cold, accepted desperation you can be, bot!
>>
>>39154293
01101010101010010101010101010---- errr I mean "Thanks". It's not helpful because no one wants to cuddle at night with a cold emotionless robot but so be it.
>>
>>39149621
This gave me the most hearty kek i had in a long time.
>>
>>39148456
No, he doesn't lift.

He's fairly tall, slim and reasonably handsome. Is the kind of guy that tries to make friends with everyone and goes out of his way to keep up his 1000 friendships by going out all the time.
Most importantly, he goes out like 5 nights of the week and hits on girls, uses his social standing and his cheap charisma that he's learned from speaking to 1000s of women and learning what they like through trial and error to hit on girls and uses the same crappy routine every time and it works on the dumb hot ones.

Basically 'just b confident bro'

Also my most hookups was when I was a little slut that went out every weekend and took phenibut and a lot of alcohol to get mega confident and just hit on everyone and most girls like me because I'm tall and good looking
>>
>>39150541
Yeah, you are clearly a faggot.
>>
Social circle from back home - Me by a long shot

I lift 4 times a week and play sports, 6'2" 210, have visible abs and serratus, wide shoulders, etc.

Except I'm not too good with girls. 90% of the time I got my dick wet was at a party where the girl approached me and really wanted me. To the point where I could have said anything and still fucked them. I'm improving my game so I can fuck girls from classes or wherever.

In college,

Definitely my roommate. Good looking, fit, spanish mix, good style, was most popular kid in high school, etc. He obviously beats me on social experience and always expects a girl to be into him because he is so used to it.
>>
>>39150693
>which over half the population of the world has so whatever
In shit world countries, also black neighbourhoods.
>>
>>39154536
>spanish mix
what does that mean?
>>
>>39150564
If he posts on Roosh V forum I probably know who this is.
>>
>>39149613
No fit standards also mean if you're over 6' you are tall, retard
>>
sup virgins,

How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 women.

And I dont even lift.
>>
>>39148456
he probably browses here, so no.
Nick, ill do the german work this time
>>
They are charming and they have drugs.
>>
Lifting doesnt seem to matter much in the success among my friends

One friend who used to absolutely SLAY pussy is 5'7" and fat. He got into serious relationship with a absolute queen this year.

Another friend is also 5'7" and lifts. He smashes random sluts regularly just by getting blackout drunk and having fun

One friend who probably has the most lays is 6'4, but he was like easily north of 240lbs of fat when he was single and getting pussy regularly.

another friend is ~5'10 and gets laid by random sluts. He's the most ripped
>>
>>39148546
He is a hero. Never forget.
>>
>>39148456
No, I don't know anybody. Least of all anybody who fucks girls.
>If so, how often?
Never. See above.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>39155783
>>
File: 1694.png (7KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1694.png
7KB, 240x200px
>>39155739
I'd rather be a virgin for the rest of my life than to look like a fugging tool.
>>
tinder girl cancled hookup at last minute. she gave no time alternatives either which I hear is bad sign. I gave another time as text and no response yet. is it over boyos?
>>
>>39148456
>No
>Just eats salads and jogs
even has a slight beer gut
>>
>>39148456
middle one's a trap
>>
>>39148456
middle ones a trap
>>
>>39148546
he was acquitted. how can he be a murderer.
>>
>>39149606
that's called cis, dumbdumb
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.