[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dancing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

File: charisma.gif (2MB, 365x157px) Image search: [Google]
charisma.gif
2MB, 365x157px
How important is dancing to women, and does it help with charisma gains?
>>
>>39145687
Hey, great question but maybe it would be better suited for another board like /cm/. As another option, you could also go fuck yourself and leave this arcanine bull shit off /fit/
>>
File: 059Arcanine_AG_anime.png (44KB, 768x775px) Image search: [Google]
059Arcanine_AG_anime.png
44KB, 768x775px
>>39145687
Depends on context but can be very important. I don't enjoy it and look like a lobotomized dickmonkey when I try, while my fat friend loves it and gets mad handholds with top qts

>>39145717
>arcanine
>>
>>39145737
I heard that if you are awkward at dancing you are awkward at sex.
>>
I will never dance in my life. Only beta cucks do it. It's so fucking gay to dance, seriously.

inb4 hurr underage ban, kiddo, etc.

I'm 29 years old you feminine little runt probably raised by a single mother
>>
File: zyzz-dance-o.gif (2MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-dance-o.gif
2MB, 320x214px
>>39145687
literally doesn't matter
>Example A: Pic related
>>
>>39145770
You're also a virgin
>>
>>39145785

That's actually 100% correct, but at least I am not a cuck and have a better looking body than 99% of the human population.
>>
>>39145687
what dance is he dancing here? It is so smooth
>>
File: 1473704894421.jpg (217KB, 1025x771px) Image search: [Google]
1473704894421.jpg
217KB, 1025x771px
>>39145770
Get a load of this edge lord. I wager you must have been cucked.

Anyways, it isn't a total make or break. Just have fun with it if you feel like you can let loose a little bit.
>>
>>39145770
go back to /pol/
>>
File: IMG_1957.jpg (34KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
34KB, 367x390px
>>39145687
NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>2016
>doing things for women's attention

If you're gonna dance do it because you enjoy it.
>>
>>39145831
Ah to be young an naive again
>>
It can only help you but you need to be coordinated enough
>>
>>39145802
>Virgin
>telling others not to dance
You're like the ugly chick that tries to make her friends fat.
>>
>>39145831
Yeah but if you want charisma gains why not
>>
>>39145838
You misunderstand. If you dance to attract a woman, she will notice. if you dance because you will enjoy it, she will enjoy it too.
>>
Dancing is fun and makes girls wet. The most important thing is not to be self-conscious while you do it. Commit to every movement like you think it's cool and it will be.
>>
>>39145861
I am not him but I like art and aesthetics I just want more charisma
>>
>>39145861
But I don't enjoy dancing unless I'm retardedly drunk, and it's tolerable if I'm reasonably drunk and with a gril. Being a good dancer would be a good asset, but as it is I generally just snatch up a gril like a vulture and drunkenly talk about politics for a couple hours while getting vaguely intimate until then she realises I'm not going to make a move because I'm too drunk and autistic to take a cue or make an opportunity and she finds an excuse to leave
>>
dancing hip hop (or whatever i guess but hip hop is the most "cool") to meet girls (who also dance) is a legit thing to do at quite a few universities here in California
>>
This is just another reason why I am a HHKV.

I don't see the point in dancing, I just dont want to do it. I don't see the point of it, nor the enjoyment people get out of it. It seems stupid to me. I don't want to dance, nothing anyone here says can convince me otherwise.

I feel the exact same way about alcohol. This is exactly why I am a HHKV. I just don't follow human behavior at all, I don't want to do it. I can't play these games. I'm not going to drink or dance just because everyone else does, I don't like these things, why should I do something I don't have any interest in doing?

It's not that I am trying to rebel or anything, I just don't want to do it. I don't want to be forced to do it to actually achieve success with the opposite sex. I just want to get a GF doing what I fucking want to do.

Why is this so hard for people to understand/comprehend? Am I literally just broken for not wanting to drink alcohol or dance?
>>
File: Smoking.jpg (305KB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking.jpg
305KB, 1280x813px
>>39145906
Dont you want to be the best version of yourself?
>>
>>39145687
its no important.
it maybe helps to Approach in a Club or bar, but nothing more.
Im was i very good latin dancer... now im sitting on a wheelchair... but im fucking more pussies than before the accident.
Soo it doesn't really matters.
Just be confident and smile.
>>
>>39145687
One of the best experiences in life anon
>>
>>39145770
You sound like a fucking Nazarene
>>
>>39146015
>but nothing more

What about the fucking wedding???
>>
Y'all white bois ain't got not soul or rhythm.
>inb4 mug civilisation
>muh iq
>muh /pol/ memes
>>
>>39146079
well im sitting on a wheelchair mate, i dont give a fuck about dancing on a wedding...

Pro tip: Dont ever marry
>>
>>39146190
>>39146015
Wow. How'd you get on a wheelchair m8? Genuinely interested.
>>
File: 1476767241447.png (50KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1476767241447.png
50KB, 640x266px
>>39145687
Incredibly important, females chose partners based on their dance, at it reflects bio-mechanical efficiency and general health. My internet is limited, but if you google about the topic you can find some nice sources that go into more detail.

Dancing ain't just moving around for the lolz, it a very important tool for reproduction in many species, humans included.
>>
>>39146199
motorcycle accident before 7 years.

like i said, dancing is a good Bonus, there are Girls that real like that. If you are a real good dancer you can pick up Girl only with that skill in a Club. But its not so important, you can always pick up Girls if you are confident! Confidence is the more attractive Thing that a man can have.
>>
>>39146248
>Motorcyclr accident
It's sucks to hear that as I really want to ride a motorcycle in foreseeable future.
But I've got some problems in the wimmens department. How do I into attracting the wimmens?
>>
>>39146248

That must be tough to deal with, I am currently saving to buy my first bike but, I think it might be a better idea to just buy a damn car.

How are you holding together?
>>
>>39146271
Well the bike will help a Little bit with the garls.
A generally advice that i can give to get into attracting females is, dont fear to approach some. You have nothing to lose, but only to win! If you see a nice one on the street and you like it, go talk to her, dont let the oportunity pass you by. Be friendly, smile with confidence and Show your interest. You have nothing to lose.Even if the Girl wouldn't want something with you, you will be a attractive man in her eyes and the world!
You can not be the perfect one for every one, but there are alot Girls that want some of you. You must just approache and take the opportunity! You have nothing to lose, only to gain!
Like Training, the more you do it (approaching), the better you will get. The more expirience with woman you are, the more Girls would want to be with you.
Dont fear.
>>
File: IMG_9885.jpg (442KB, 1347x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9885.jpg
442KB, 1347x815px
>>39146272
No i dont regret buying one and i would drive again once i have the Money for the modification.
For now i drive a car...
Buy the bike, you will not regret it, the feeling of freedom is amazing.

Well im doing pretty good. Training hard and getting better, i can walk i Little bit again, but i still Need the danm -chair...
Im going to make it, im now at work.
I may post some pics of me the coming days.
>>
>>39146985

You're a cool guy, I hope you recover soon and well.
>>
To me dancing is incredibly important, most if the time when I'm at a party/club/house party/festival with friends I'm the one initiating dancing with strangers and creating these "dance circles" with random people.

Put on a smile, show confidence (dancing without inhibition is one of the greatest non verbal shows of confidence) and just have fun. Most of the times doing this I can get to dance alone with a girl I fancy and take it further if I want to.

Most guys are incredibly bad/stiff when dancing and when you can really do it (it doesn't have to be some specific dance just move your entire body in sync and act like you're having the time of your life) women take notice, greatly.

I feel very sad when I see guys just standing there walking in place or barely moving their body, Christ.
>>
>>39147073
gay
>>
>>39145906
You are scared to leave your comfort zone and rationalizing it because you are """"comfortable"""" with your lowly state in life.
>>
>>39147073
I dance if I like the music, but I can't dance for shit. I just follow my feelings. But at least it gets ya "goofy" points. Some people like that too.
>>
>>39147183

But Zyzz danced?
>>
>>39147234
>implying that dyel newfags know who he is
>>
>>39145687
>charisma
It's just him dragging around a girl who's drunk on xanax
>>
alright guys how to dance?
does it depend on where you dance?
can I just flail my arms and move my hips? Sometimes I feel I'm too stiff at events but when I think about how I'd look dancing like zyzz I stop
>>
>>39147286
Your exact movements don't really matter, the important thing is learning how to dance in time with the music properly, this is why people who've been trained in dance look so much better on a nightclub dance floor than regular people even if they've only be trained in a completely unrelated dance style like ballroom dancing
>>
>>39147183
>Not enjoying dancing

wew
>>
>2016
>Not cutting shapes

plebs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HfcakYYaWY
>>
>>39145770

So was Zyzz a beta cuck for dancing??
>>
>>39147330
All I see is a guy on drugs having fun, who cares? I always laugh when I see these idiots filming people obviously out of their minds dancing when twenty meters behind them at the bar a fight is occurring..
>>
Have you ever heard a woman complain about a man's ability to dance? No, so get some suede bottom shoes and start dancing.

I still go to monthly swing dances at the local YWCA, usually there's some repressed college girl looking for an older guy.
>>
>>39147073
>>39147233

I actually CAN'T dance if I like the music.....
If it's some retarded electro I find funny and appealing, I can dance my ass of and don't care.

But if it's music I like I simply can't move my body, I just want to absorb the music and be left alone
>>
>>39147330
Fuck i love this video

Since i work out at a home gym, sometimes ill crank up the beats and just shuffle and dance between sets. I love to dance

All you fags saying you hate dancing are missing out. Let the beats into your soul
>>
>>39147460
Well I don't go to places with music I don't like, simple as.
>>
I don't enjoy dancing in a disco or similar but I like ballroom dancing. I also really love Lindyhop but it's annoyingly difficult to find a partner if you're a huge autist.
>>
Reporting in after a few of these posts: pretty drunk and just got back from a shit night out, didn't get into dancing and spent most of the night wandering around looking for friends. Shit time. Everyone learn to dance and you can dance with randoms, it would be a far better time
>>
>>39147330
Is shuffling really still in? desu senpai I've been thinking it'd die for the last 6 years
>>
proper dancing gains charisma points and is a panty dropper

club dancing is for drugged up faggots

it's when you lead the woman through the dance that the tension happens, if you're good at it, it's the best foreplay in existence
>>
File: 1475900642035.jpg (87KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1475900642035.jpg
87KB, 650x842px
>>39149300
>it's when you lead the woman through the dance that the tension happens, if you're good at it, it's the best foreplay in existence

I need to learn how to dance, I am awkward athletically though
>>
Idk ive always liked dancing so I just do it. As a big guy you attract a lot of attention and it can seem daunting, but the more you ignore it the more liberating it feels
>>
File: Screenshot_20161020-141841.png (865KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161020-141841.png
865KB, 1440x2560px
>>39145810
#rekt
>>
>tfw the best nights I ever had and made out with lots of girls was when I DID NOT DANCE.

Also, not getting drunk.
>>
>>39147073
Teach me how to dance senpai, I usually just follow the music and do whatever I feel, but I think I'm almost stiff and not moving. Is there a way to learn or should I just stop giving a shit and do whatever I feel like doing?
>>
>>39145687
One of my friends is super good at dancing. He's pretty overweight but whenever we go to clubs he pulls girls easily. He's like 5'7" at 180 and has fucked plenty of cute girls.

He even fucked two sisters in the same day at different times. Was fucking crazy
>>
>>39151148
QT azn, she your gee ef?
>>
File: QN4CI1Z.jpg (352KB, 1465x1000px) Image search: [Google]
QN4CI1Z.jpg
352KB, 1465x1000px
Women: A Summary
>>
>>39145873

wow that went downhill fast
>>
>>39147330

dudes got some moves
>>
>>39145802
>That's actually 100% correct
tip's fedora
>>
>>39151413
I hope that is not true, atleast in my case. If it is, I see suicide in my future
>>
>>39146931
Jus be itself mang
>>
>>39147354
>>39147257
>>39147234
Zyzz danced?
>>
>>39145687
op here

itt: listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Icio4hHdSA
>>
File: forfuckssake.png (242KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
forfuckssake.png
242KB, 640x480px
>>39147231
I'm a third world nigger and I hate dancing but I'm doing my best to use my nigger genes to impress the ladies. It's a fucking pain, I'm hoping I start enjoying this unironically one of these days.

But you know what? Imagine being on the other side and being forced to play Dungeons and Dragons, wear a wizard robe and roleplay like a huge fucking faggot to get close to the group of nerds who could help you improving your grades. Are you just being """comfortable"" with your state of life? No, you're allowed to not like that shit.

That's how we feel about dancing.
>>
File: 1463932252951.png (14KB, 416x840px) Image search: [Google]
1463932252951.png
14KB, 416x840px
>>39145687
Twitching around like a spastic fucktard will gain you nothing.
>>
>>39151413

Whoa, I feel sorry for the guy on the right pic.
I kinda related to the left one, because the place I rented had really terrible furniture and was in bad state, and every time I had a girl come over, we left a mess (empty beer bottles, pizza boxes, wet wipes etc.), although before the date I would arrange everything in the autistic extreme.
>>
>>39145770

Dude dancing is fun as fuck and girls will eat you up for knowing how. I'm 6'5" and 220 and I dance just fine.

Why are you mad that some people like dancing?
>>
>>39151337
how?
>>
/fit/, do gains ruin your dancing mobility/aesthetic?
I can't do smooth movements anymore.
>>
>>39145770
> he didnt watched dirty dancing
>>
>>39155705
you need some yoga for elasticity
>>
>>39155705
the bigger your muscles are the harder it is to move
>>
>>39145906
Alcohol I understand, but dancing, yes. Dancing is enjoying the fun of a song; tapping your foot to the music but on a larger scale; then it becomes sharing that with other people. That's by and large the whole deal.

As a musician I love listening to stuff like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Dhz90oJXo where you can hear the players really enjoying the depth of their craft, playing off each other and working together to create something that's bigger than the sum of its parts. Dancing is the evocation of that. So there's the motive; if you think you have to force yourself to cooperate just to acquire gf then you've failed already because you don't understand what's so attractive about it. I strongly recommend learning a musical instrument and developing that love for the craft.
>>
>>39145687

funny thing about that scene in Fight Club. I was watching the commentary and the background music was added afterwards and Brad Pitts dance matched the beat like perfectly.
>>
>>39155952
>to acquire gf
Fuck that, I just want some of that good good vertical seafood taco
>>
File: 1476438113642.png (669KB, 618x481px) Image search: [Google]
1476438113642.png
669KB, 618x481px
>>39156005
cheeky bugger
>>
>>39155981
I will get his aesthetics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpaWtEUPej8
>>
>>39145687
Obviously dancing in the bar scene isn't for you. Don't try to be someone you're not. Unless you're just looking fora quick shag.
>>
>>39155981
most pop music uses a 4/4 tempo, so basically any song with that tempo will work with his dance moves
>>
>>39145687
Who else /popping/ here? Currently working on my boogaloo and head isos. Anything you guys have discovered on your own? Post tutting techniques etc..
>>
File: can_dance.gif (2MB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
can_dance.gif
2MB, 250x263px
>>39145687
the key to dancing well is moving your hips, hip mobility. Hip mobility is key to being good at sex. Dancing is showing off your ability to fuck on a basic level. That's why women like men who can dance. Also it's really fun, especially when you have a partner.
>>
I appreciate a woman dancing, sexy or not. Its cute to watch when they legit enjoy it or realize you see them.

I would join in if asked on a good night but most times it doesnt bother me.
>>
>>39156549
This. If you only dance with your arms you'll look like a goober
>>
>>39153726
theres a video of him dancing and some 11/10 asian qt is filming then puts the camera to her face and goes "WOW" enthusiastically it just shows how much dancing could help if your aesthetic
>>
>>39145773
I'm guessing this is pre-sauna.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.