[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best pills to take to pass a urine test for Mary Jane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468217794965.png (652KB, 821x767px) Image search: [Google]
1468217794965.png
652KB, 821x767px
What are the best pills to take to pass a urine test for Mary Jane?
>>
>>39145150
You already goofed dumbass, time to get someone else's piss
>>
>>39145150
about 7 or 8 years ago i went to a head shop and bought a drink called "the stuff" or something like that for about $20. you drink it at a certain time before the test then like piss a bit then fill the container full of water and drink like. some routine like that. I did it and it worked. at the time i was smoking a lot of pot and maybe had taken some codeine.
>>
>>39145160
pls no
>>
drink lots of water and cardio like a mother fucker
>>
>>39145150
Cyanide.
>>
>>39145170
This works. It costs pennies if you make it yourself. I'm too lazy to find the recipe but it's just creatine, vitamin b2, and lots of water. You're diluting your urine and covering up the fact that you diluted it
>>
>>39145150
Ask your dad for his pee or a military buddy or your brother or an autism friend then just like fill a pill or script bottle and wear briefs or tape it to your gooch
>>
>>39145150
Ask someone that isn't a fuckup at life to give a pee sample for you
>>
>>39145150
The best fake piss comes in a powder. Forgot the name of it, though.
Mix it up. Microwave it for 10-15s. Wrap it in a wool sock. Mine was exactly 98° by the time I poured it in the cup as the testing place. Passed easily.
>>
>>39145150
google Quick Fix plus make sure its the right
temperature
>>
>>39145150
Mega dosing DNP should do it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.