[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides willpower how do you get out of a cut plateau?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

my cut has been goign shitty, i'll eat great for 4-5 days then snap and have an insane cheat meal, about 1.5k over TDEE of that day

besides just "man up bro", what are some good tips? I'm looking for stuff like
>drink more water
>play vidya when bored
shit like that.

also my TDEE is 2100 and I'm cutting by targeting around 1300-1500 cals a day
>>
>>39144683
meditate and stop thinking so much on food, shift your attention dude.

If i tell myself i should not concentrate on X the fist thing that i am thinking is X, so every time you notice yourself thinking on food remember that you are a disgusting fat fuck and star thinking on other things besides food, or just eat like the disgusting human being you probably are
>>
>>39144683
It seems you answered your own question, drinking more water will help fill you up, doesn't curb cravings very well though. Also if you keep yourself busy that'll help you eat less. Are you writing EVERYTHING that you eat in a notebook/journal? Writing it down makes you more conscious about what you eat. Try some low caloric density food if you really need to just munch on something, vegetables are good for this, I like carrots. 600-800 is a steep deficit maybe try 500 with some cardio. Also, don't count by the day, count by the week, it's much easier. I dropped 10lbs a month on about 10000Cal a week with biking hills for 10miles each day

tl;dr if you want an easy answer you won't make it
>>
put on your finest jacket have a cop of the finest earl grey tea like a fine sir while you contemplate how boring eating actually is and the fact you do it out of habbit bacause you were feed junk as a kid and thouht it tasted awsome and the habbit stil stays
>>
Chewing gum when your hungry
>>
File: 1465603786922.jpg (53KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
1465603786922.jpg
53KB, 650x432px
>>39144683
Bear with me on this one. Some people reflexively dismiss this idea, but it works:

Cigarettes. As long as you smoke only 2 or 3 a day, your pulmonary function isn't significantly affected (you will cough a bit if you don't drink water).

A cigarette will kill your appetite for an hour or so.
>>
>>39144683
>i'll eat great for 4-5 days then snap and have an insane cheat meal, about 1.5k over TDEE of that day
that's a binge

eat a bit more and keep fats high to avoid them
>>
File: 1324965404212.jpg (40KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
1324965404212.jpg
40KB, 531x411px
>>39144683
I'll cut at 1000cals below tdee for a week, then I'll drink 3 bottles of wine, eat a block of cheese, and 5 to 8 taco bell quesaritos.

Yeah, I'm stalled.
>>
>>39144683
When you have hit your macro or calories in a day, brush your teeth
>>
Black Coffee you dumpass.
>>
>>39144683
eating mostly or all paleo will help due to less calorie dense foods with more fibre
>>
File: WHOLE JAR.jpg (126KB, 808x1078px) Image search: [Google]
WHOLE JAR.jpg
126KB, 808x1078px
>>39144903
y'all wanna see the shit fucked up teen girls eat
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/213998-pics-of-binge-haul/page-1538
>>
File: 1165006835239.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1165006835239.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>39144915
>3 bottles of wine
>block of cheese
>5 to 8 taco bell quesaritos.
nigga...
>>
Not OP but how do you guys fall asleep hungry? That gets me more than anything else
>>
EC FUCKING STACK
EC FUCKING STACK
EC FUCKING STACK
>>
>>39145068
Personally, I grab some low calorie dense stuff and eat it, usually a mushroom.
>>
>>39144683
Sauce on pic, OP.
>>
>>39145115
https://www.instagram.com/haylienoire/
>>
File: 1471155545804.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471155545804.gif
4MB, 480x360px
>mfw I go to bed every night looking forward to breakfast..

send help
>>
>>39145096
Thanks. Can't really afford that food of the gods unfortunately
>>
>>39144683
Honestly just a drop or two of tobasco sauce when you're craving food will do wonders for your appetite
>>
>>39145366
o-only tobasco? on your tongue?
>>
>>39145366
why?
>>
>>39144683
I look at it as if im a drug addict, food binging from what I've noticed is a lot like a coke binge. Just remember why you're cutting back.
>>
>>39145068
i have my breakfast before i go to sleep and fast unntil the later morning hours after i wake up
>>
I just drink black coffee mostly if I'm hungry, shuts off most of my appetite for a few hours, or I'll just focus on my goal bodyweight and keep telling myself I'll never get to that goal if I eat more than I'm supposed to, has worked wonders for me every time I've cut huge amounts of weight
>>
ive been cutting for 6 months straight and have gone from jabba mode to something that resembles human

my motivation is pretty depleted at this point, but ive built up the necessary discipline so ill still go on

build discipline OP
>>
>>39144683
Who is this cum plum?
>>
go do pushups til failure when you get the urge to cheat
>>
>>39144683
There's tons of little things you can do to help your cut.
Raise your tdee by increasing the amount you walk and run.
Chew gum for a few hours a day, it staves off hunger and can burn around a dozen calories per hour.
Drink more water as it has the same effect as gum, the colder the water the better.
Have a larger percentage of your daily calories be protein.
Cold showers, trust me on this.
>>
>>39145232
I got in the habit of eating 2/3rds of my daily calories by 6am on a cut, because I'd start eating at midnight and wake up at 5am and eat a huge ass breakfast

My daily allowance on my cut was 3000kcal kek

I am a hog, but luckily I still managed to not eat over my daily allowance everyday, but I just made it insanely hard for myself
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.