[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your medication make it harder for you to make gains? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: anime4real #1.png (718KB, 437x774px) Image search: [Google]
anime4real #1.png
718KB, 437x774px
Does your medication make it harder for you to make gains? My doctor has prescribed me Wellbutrin and I've read that it's probably the safest anti depressant you can have.

I am still worried about my gains though. Should I still go for it?
>>
>>39143875
I don't take any medication.
>>
>>39143875
Just bee yourself.
>>
Yes. My doctor prescriped me estrofem and spironolactone and it has totally tanked my gains. I'm pretty ok with that though
>>
>>39143943
Huh that's weird

i took that I had strong gains in my glutes and chest
>>
>>39143875
Wellbutrin can cause spontaneous seizures, and cuts appetite. Make sure to be spotted for dangerous lifts.
>>
eh in hard study mode for school atm
got a large quantity of leftover ritalin that i use to help me study
literally no appetite whatsoever while im on it so most days i cant even eat enough
>>
File: joji.jpg (35KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
joji.jpg
35KB, 500x525px
>>39144016
>spontaneous seizures
That's only if you're already prone to seizures.
>>
>>39143961
Yeah.. mine could be stronger desu, I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>39143875
I take cyproterone acetate and estrogen and have noticed that my muscle mass is decreasing
>>
>>39144016
Literally almost anything "can" do that. Drugs having super extensive lists of potential side effects doesn't mean they're dangerous, it means lawyers are savvy
>>
>>39144065
gee i wonder why
>>
>>39143875
Who is this cum drum.
>>
i'd die a happy man if i could sleep with a girl that made that face.
>>
>>39144036
holy shit is that francis of the filth?
>>
>>39144110
Yeah he's actually a normie with an edgy sense of humor. Dude seems pretty chill irl.

https://soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/tracks
https://twitter.com/sushitrash?lang=en
>>
>>39143875
>Wellbutrin
Every one in my family is on that. Antidepressants are the biggest meme in western civilization. We all just need to listen to Alan Watts, read Marcus Aurelius, and practice mindfulness meditation to stop being so anxious all the time.
>>
>>39144235
Stoicism is the soulkiller. Antidepressant are basically chemical stoicism. Both are bad
>>
>>39143875
I'm on wellbutrin. I'm much more motivated when on it.

Any gains it may be sapping would certainly be outweighed by the added motivation.
>>
I don't think wellbutrin can harm your gains u less you develop insomnia which happens to some. After all it's just a mild depot stimulant.
>>
i make better gains than most grills because the meds i need to live are steroids
>>
I have to take Seroquel (Quetiapine) for Schizoaffective Disorder and have noticed a significant increase in body fat since going on it. I also have to take Valium and Ambien to get to sleep sometimes and find that I'm weaker at the gym the next day.

Still better than when I'm unmedicated though.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>tfw there are two other people in this thread alone on hrt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.