[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

xenoestrogens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Xenoestrogens-2.jpg (7KB, 330x332px) Image search: [Google]
Xenoestrogens-2.jpg
7KB, 330x332px
How the hell am I supposed to avoid this shit if it's in everything ?

> don't drink bottled water dude the plastics give you cancer
> don't drink tap water either lmao chicks piss their birth control shit into the system and it doesn't get filtered out
> don't buy food packaged in plastic even though that's 90% of all food in the world
> nah don't buy tinned food either because they line the cans with the shit
> dude buy fresh stuff instead oh but they spray that stuff all over fruit and veg too
> no dairy either those cows are pumped full of estrogen
> same with meat that isnt grassfed/organic/ too expensive
> don't even think of going veggie lmao soya will give you tits

I even bought a bunch of pyrex dishes to store my meals in but how am I supposed to seal them without a plastic/foil/clingfilm lid (all containing xenos)
>>
>>39143412
dont worry m8, you're already a faggot
>>
Soylent
>>
>>39143429
you must be literally retarded if you think soylent isn't the worst garbage you can eat

go back to r/soylent
>>
> not photosynthesizing
>>
>>39143412
The only people who worry about this have low test so they're worried about the extra estrogen. Man up and lift.
>>
File: food-path-pic-2[1].png (1MB, 1600x789px) Image search: [Google]
food-path-pic-2[1].png
1MB, 1600x789px
>>39143412
>>39143454
>not being a breatharian
pleb
>>
>>39143412
>>>/pol/

This shit is a meme you retard.

Estrogen isn't digested this way
>>
>>39143486
Then why do I have bitch tits
>>
>>39143486
ok, you complete and utter retard, i'll take your word over the countless studies showing otherwise

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25813067
>>
>>39143412
you can minimize exposure by avoiding garbage food, anything processed is generally a bad idea

you can minimize impact by ingesting diindolylmethane, which inhibits estrogen production and is found in broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables

you can maximize testosterone production via adequate sunlight exposure, zinc and magnesium supplementation
>>
>>39143412
People have been eating animals, milk cheese, fruits, and bread for millenia. I think that should tell you more than three faggots shitposting on \fit\
>>
>>39143642
wrong, cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, etc rid the body of excess estrogen and thus increases test
>>
>>39143412
Move to rural Russia or the Balkans. Rural Turkey or Iran would work too if you're rot kebab averse.
>>
>>39143486
I have wide hips and gyno, I am the poster child for this shit. When I posted my ass one time I got like 30 replies saying "L O N D O N" and "THICC"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.