[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If an ass jiggles like this, can it still be considered fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: jigg2.gif (1MB, 318x344px) Image search: [Google]
jigg2.gif
1MB, 318x344px
Note how small her movements are = ass requires very little motion to jiggle.
>>
why did you make this thread?
>>
File: all the biel you need.webm (3MB, 1336x1336px) Image search: [Google]
all the biel you need.webm
3MB, 1336x1336px
>>39141773
jessica biel in I now pronounce you chuck and larry
>>
who cares that ass is awesome either way
>>
>>39141773
I just want a girl to hold me down and put her asshole in my face so I can lick it.
>>
>>39141773
That's sign the fat on top is held in by by some meaty strong glutes.
I have a strong ass and it does that
>>
>>39141791
>muh maymay actress
She is a 7/10 on a good day
>>
>>39141791
She has a really interesting body from a fitness perspective.

Overall, her body is toned and you can tell she's been hitting the gym a lot. Still, despite that, her ass is a little flabby.

Must be genes.
>>
10/10 ass OP kys
>>
>>39141794
Me too.
>>
>>39141773
She should have been wonder woman
>>
>>39141969
Women should have a little flab on their ass. It's a sign of softness and fertility.

She actually had to put a bit of weight on to look normally feminine and fuckable for that and many other roles.
>>
If it doesn't it's considered gay.
>>
>>39142053
Well, I was just stating that her ass is very different from the rest of her fit body. Normally, the body and the ass are on the same fitness level.

Also, I'm not saying her ass is flabby. I'm saying her ass is a LITTLE flabby - that's important.

Because her ass does jiggle more than most women's butts do (during such tiny movements) and that is because she has quite a bit of fat on top of those glutes.
>>
Na man, if you rest your calf muscle or thigh on a chair, relax it and then slap it. It jiggles heaps no matter how little fat you have.
Your muscles arent designed to be tense all the time.
>>
>>39142053
As an actress, it's easier to stay skinny all the time and gain weight for certain roles than to try to keep yourself at a sexy weight all the time and be forced to lose weight for certain roles.
>>
>>39141997
Kys 2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.