[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all over? Am I just some bald guy now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20161016_220828.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_220828.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Is it all over? Am I just some bald guy now?
>>
>>39140900
Just own that shit bud! Don't let it become something you are insecure about. If you're going bald just shave your head.
>>
You can only pull off the shaved head look if you're /fit/ so use this as motivation for lifting.
>>
Shave it all off now faggot, before people start noticing
>>
finasteride/procepia. If you start taking it now you shouldn't lose much more and might even grow some back. you can always add rogaine if you want instant regrowth as long as you're willing to keep using it. There is the tiny chance of side effects that everyone freaks out about, but most are in their head and they'll go away after you stop taking fin.

or you could just say fuck it and shave everything, but most white guys look better with hair.
>>
Dat ass
>>
>>39140900
how old are you?
>>
>>39140900
You're sticking your ass out way too much gay boi.
Nothing is worse than a gay boi who's going bald.
Bald gay boi.
>>
>>39141052
I was squatting down to get the top of my head in the mirror.
>>
>>39141017
>tfw on fina since 7 years
>nothing
>tfw added dutas 2 years ago
>nothing
>tfw tried rogaine for 6 months straight
>nothing
>tfw at times, dick is dead for 3 weeks straight before i can get erections again.

dont get fooled, people

dont end up like me
>>
>>39140900
am in a similar state. Hair is getting thinner on top and have a slight indication of a balding spot just like yours. However, Im 31 and I have had women tell me they dig the more mature look of it. I dont consider myself attractive, so... I guess its not so bad to have your hair indicate your age as long as you are not full on balding in your early 20s you are all set.

Note: I keep my hair short nowadays - buzzcut with the sides a lil shorter than the top. It helps a great deal at looking less autistic when you start thinning and balding.

Godspeed!
>>
>>39141121
All those things fuck with your gut flora and sperm.

Congrats on ruining your long term health because of a little womanly insecurity of hair lmao.
>>
>>39140900
Changel your diet. You have acidosis and it is killing your hair cells.

Eat a alkaline diet for a few months and see what happends. Alkaline diet is a fruit only diet no you won't get fucking diabetes from the sugar. Yes you can eat 2500-3000 calories a day.

Just eat 30 bananas a day in a smoothie.

Just bananas and a bit of water. Acidic foods are meat dairy vegetables grains of any kind beans ect ect. Stay on a fruit only diet and no you don't need 300 grams or protiens.

Protiens are acidic. You will get enough from the fruit. If you want more info look up dr robert morse on youtube about hairloss.
>>
>>39141211
Any legit experience with this?
>>
>>39141121
You need to detox them meds made you toxic and your lymthic system is clogged.

Do a 7 day orange juice fast. Has to real orange juice no sugar added and not concertrat. Fresh is best but store bought is ok to.
>>
>>39141211
>>39141233
What kind of sorcery is this? Are you mental?
>>
>>39141226
Yeah I'm really sick and hair started falling out found dr robert morse and he has saved my life.

Don't buy into western medicine. If it won't make them money they won't tell you about it. I know for a fact your acidic and you lymthic system is clogged and that is how your body naturally detoxes it self through the kidneys.

Make sure your kidneys are working well before you start the fruit diet because of the high potassium.

I'm not some save the animals vegan faggot ether I fucking love meat and all the rest.

The diet is hard but you should at least try it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.