[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: uhhh.jpg (21KB, 505x550px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
21KB, 505x550px
>hurt lower back
>tightness in erectors going down past my waste
>can't work out until it's gone

This is going to be a week at least right? I have been stretching and rolling on a lacrosse ball as much as I can, any other advice?
>>
>>39140082
I fucked my back today by arching on OHP.

Fuck this pain bro
>>
>>39140082
>when you nut but she keep suckin
>>
>>39140164
>I do this every time
>>
>>39140164
I think i had shitty form on my BB rows and that's what did it. Do you squeeze your ass when you ohp that can help.
>>
>>39140082
>when you at the bottom of a squat and feel a fart comin on
>>
>>39140082
Eat only fruit for a few days to a week. Your body will heal alot faster.
>>
>>39140082
>when you go to add the protein to your shake and find you're out that you're out of protein
>>
>>39140082
I fucked up my left trapezius two weeks ago and it hurt to do any movement. I'm still recovering and have not been to the gym since I injured it. RIP my gainz
>>
>>39140082
>when you see a qt at the squat rack about to squat
>>
fucking be careful

warm up and watch your form, you're one bad rep on a deadlift or whatever from ruining your back for life
>>
>Haven't dead/squat in 2 weeks
>Back still hurts
>Never gonna make it
>>
>>39140082
>when someone calls you dyel and you go to reply but the thread has already been archived
>>
>mfw finally lifting regular weight, weeks after injury
feels good man.
>>
>>39140082
>when you nut but she keep suckin
>>
>>39140082
>when you think you're done shitting then you drop the biggest log of all
>>
>>39140082
>when you take a big dump and water splashes up on your ass
>>
>>39140082
When your dog dies
>>
>>39140082
>when you max out and think you have to fart but realize you just shit your pants
>>
First thing- take this as a reality check to fix up your form. If you have insurance, I'd recommend you get it checked out. I tweaked my back 2 years ago and it hurt pretty bad and it lasted about a month. I just focused on doing lifts that didn't hurt my back and stretched my back/glutes a lot. Should be okay but if the pain keeps becoming unbearable seek medical help.

GL brah.
>>
>>39140082
>when you drink too much whiskey and forget where you parked the car
>>
>>39140082
>when you're double crossed and get shot by your meth cooking partner who is a former high school chemistry teacher
>>
>>39141456
You better not be memeing me
>>
>>39140082
>when you finish squats and know you still have to oatz
>>
>>39140082
>when you're at the bottom of your squat and your squat plug falls out
>>
>>39140082
When he's ohp in squat rack again
>>
>>39140082
>when you let out a protein fart but she keep suckin
>>
>>39140082
>When u really tired
>>
>when you take a dump on her chest but she keep suckin
>>
>>39140082
>when your girl's about to go into the bathroom and you just took a big shit in there
>>
>>39140082
Are you a massage therapist?

Because I've got some tightness in my erectors I'd like you to help out with.
>>
File: 32225225474.jpg (29KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
32225225474.jpg
29KB, 460x287px
>>39140082
Welcome to the world of lower back pain. You are here forever. Grab a seat.
>>
>>39140082
pigeon pose stretch.
>>
>>39144930
Second.

Kill me already.
>>
>>39144930
>grab a seat

Pottery
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.