[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 70

File: IMG_1307.jpg (67KB, 611x1087px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1307.jpg
67KB, 611x1087px
The natty one is the only one who remembers to make a new thread edition.

Previous
>>39131647
>>
repost
>>39139205
>kills livers

Wait what? Sarms have no liver issues, at least to any statistically significant degree, you can run them long.

on /r/peds from time to time users post bloodwork. Some users have shown greatly reduced shbg even on osta.
>>
>>39139251
He's talking about mtren you retard
>>
>>39139258
Its late for me
>>
Any animu filled with teenage dudes fapping over comatose teen girls?

I already have the one. I need more fucked up shit.
>>
>>39139341
And I thought I was into some weird shit...
>>
>>39139185

Well i dont consider high e2 as a side, thats something that comes from test alone already.

Upping my ng/dl, having good healing and faster recovery, and the only downside is to pop another tab of asin a week.

thats fine.

ostarine is expensive it seems though.

my source has 100x/5mg tabs which costs 60€

25mg per day, would last me 20 days.

60€ in 20 days, meh
>>
>>39139397
irc.bio powder, they sell a liquid kit to mix it in. Although the liquid tastes bad.
>>
>>39139394
..Evangelion?
>>
>>39139394

That's neon genesis evangelion. C'mon.
>>
>>39139397
I'm not sure if increasing free test via reduction of SHBG will have the same effect on RBC, cholesterol, lipids etc as increasing it via increasing test dose or not.

Someone else may be able to answer that.
>>
>>39139355

You are a fucking retard.
You wont get any gains from steroids if you dont lift, despite popular claims.

You wont fix your life with 200mg of test.

Get on 500mg for 20 weeks, pop Ai as needed, work out really hard.
You will be a different person at the end of that cycle, not just mentally, but also physically, and the noobs in the gym will ask you for spots and that stacy slut in your class will want to fuck you despite you having an ugly face.

Jokes aside, 200mg test e without lifting.
Dense motherfucker

Again, it certainly is going to help you, but its not going to cure anything, and its not going to turn your life around.

Dont forget that after PCT, if the test helped at all, you will be the same person you were before.

Steroid feels dont stay, but the gains will stay.
>>
File: 1476888218500.jpg (176KB, 1280x1841px) Image search: [Google]
1476888218500.jpg
176KB, 1280x1841px
>>39139473

>alnz.
>>
natty ?
>>
File: IMG_1322.png (741KB, 1136x640px)
IMG_1322.png
741KB, 1136x640px
>>39139457
>>39139459

Is that the anime moonface is splooging to?

Why can't you fucks be normal and enjoy doing degenerate stuff like pic related?

>>39139490
A-are you i-implying something fampai?
>>
File: 1476897379479.jpg (119KB, 611x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1476897379479.jpg
119KB, 611x1087px
>>39139230

>>39139490
inb4
>BEAUTIFUL
>BLACKFRICAN
>AMERICAN
>WOMAN

all white features aside from skin tone, hmmmmmmm, wonder why she's so attractive :^)

still would fugg
>>
>>39139539
Your OC is consistently painfully unfunny
>>
>>39139528

Bitch pls. I just enjoy fucked up characters.

Which is why I will never enjoy DC. Mary Sue syndrome, all of them.
>>
>>39139539

>nigger nose, wouldtestnapalmon/10
>>
>>39139528
>implying I dont already.

Well its almost 3am in nippon land where I live, so I better go.
>>
>>39139473
>You wont get any gains from steroids if you dont lift, despite popular claims.

It has been proven both anecdotally and with pure scientific research millions of times right now.

You can literally sit on your ass and be a complete fucking retard(no offense to Genova) and put on mass and strength.
Period.
A lifetime athletic knowledgable hard working natural will never ever ever get the same mass and strength gains of the average lazy "aesthetics" person. Not ever.
No matter how hard they work or how good their genetics are.
I take that back. They would have to be a fucking mutant to do that.

That is a fact.
Steroids are literally fucking magic.
They work.
They put on mass, they boost strength, they boost endurance, triples work capacity and focus, and the recovery gains are fucking ridiculous. And you don't even have to workout to get those gains.
It grants you ALL OF THIS for the low low cost of your natural testosterone production, true masculinity, virility, and health.
That is reality.
That is the truth.
That is how it is.

There is a reason why people shit on recreational steroid users
>>
>>39139561
N-Napalmon…?

Is that how you think napalm is spelled?

>>39139562

Attaboy, get some sleep, Chinanon. Murcia will take over from here.
>>
>>39139561
the nose is the most consistent thing among them

I wonder why it is that it's the hardest racial trait to shake?

>>39139547
thanks for the (You) have one back

>>39139579
>would-test-napalm-on/10

there ye go
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 864x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 864x702px
>white features
>>
>>39139570

>water weight is lbm

Not one study showed more than a marginal increase in strength over years.

It takes 18 months to get all of the effects of trt, check Pfizer on that one.

You'll lose a bit of fat, gain a bit of muscle and get a fair amount of glycogen and water.

But those two are not muscle.

If I increase my salt intake and gain 10lbs?

OMFG SALT IS CHEATING. BAN SALT.
>>
>>39139593
Aight I'm retarded, carry on everyone.

>>39139596
Have a (You) since I doubt anyone else will give you one for this.
>>
>>39139579

It's a new digimon.

Looks like a jew straight out of a slightly malfunctioning oven.
>>
So, can any of you guys tell me how big the chance is for your natural test to come back after doing blast/cruise for years on end?

What would the chance of me having to pin for the rest of my life be?
>>
>>39139593
>>
>>39139628

555-555-nigger that's blobby coleman's number, ask him. Or her. Or it. I can never tell with the blobs.

Srs? The chance is tiny. I don't think anyone has heard of permanent suppression yet.
>>
File: 1454285372404.jpg (75KB, 888x534px)
1454285372404.jpg
75KB, 888x534px
>>39139628
Unknown, but so far there have only been marginal links to time on impacting recovery. That's anecdotal and pulling from my memory, which is about a twenty second span longer than a goldfish. So don't quote me on that.

>>39139630
this one gets me, I don't even think that guy looks particularly like the picture, but I can think of people I see on a daily basis that look exactly like it

The irony being that I'm fairly sure the nat geo mag is depicting a neanderthal of sorts, and nignogs have no neanderthalic DNA at all, hence the racial retardation
>>
>>39139570
Holy shit i just cant comprehend the load of bullshit i just read.
That idiot nigger study that is linked everywhere millions of time to prove that someone on steroids that doesnt lift gets bigger than a natty lifter is fucking bullshit retarded.

The amount of muscle mass you get from steroids without lifting, are accumulated by your testosterone levels.

If the muscle mass that fits your testosterone level is build, THEN YOU DONT MAKE ANY GAINS AFTER THAT.

Yeah you make more gains without lifting, then the natty lifter. But for 3 months (or something like that) faggot, after that the natty will pass you by with loads of gains while you stay small.
The only way to keep making gains without lifting after that point, would be by increasing your test dose. But you cant just bump up the dose endlessly and be on 5 pounds of test e.

Also that fucking study only showed the weight increase. Do you think you only gain muscle on steroids? You blow up like a water baloon on test. Thats why you lose halph or more of your gains after you come off, because 70% of your so called gains were just fucking water and glycogen stores.

Also the gains that comes from testosterone without lifting, are not shredded zyzz cunt gains. You will just look fuller, you wont have defined muscles if you dont lift.

Go ahead, do your baby dose of 200mg test e for 20 weeks, and neglect lifting.
I want to see your little naiv normie bubble crushed.
Lets see how you will deal with PCT faggot, when you lose all your gains.
Jokes on you, you wont be making any gains. You will just gain a fuckton of water and glycogen and lose it all after PCT.
>>
>>39139619
Sick.

>>39139628

Think of it like any other drug that inhibits naturally produced body hormones or chemicals. It takes months, to years for your body to regain its homeostasis depending on what it is you're taking and for how long. The same is true for steroids. It'll suppress your bodies ability to naturally produce test, and however long it takes to go back to regular depends on what you've been taking, for how long, and how much on top of your natural body chemistry. No one can tell you exactly what will happen with 100% certainty, anon. You gotta find out for yourself.
>>
>>39139659

It's pretty close to a chimp imo.
>>
>>39139570
No that's wrong.

Your body is in homeostasis with your current diet and level of cns and muscle stimulation and your hormones.

If a well trained natty took steroids but stopped training and just sat around with a couch potato diet he will not gain strength and muscle.

If he maintains his activity that normally keeps him in homeostasis he will gain strength and muscle.

An untrained lazy couch potato maintain homeostasis may make some small gain since sitting around is their homeostasis.
>>
>>39139700
>An untrained lazy couch potato maintain homeostasis may make some small gain since sitting around is their homeostasis.

Somebody has only a babby's knowledge of homeostasis.
>>
>>39139715
If they take steroids while maintaining their regular homeostasis of physical activity and diet. They will never reach even half as good as the natty lifter.
>>
>>39139659
why are you defending that nigger you hypocrite.

if you are a racist pol shit cuck, then stay true to it.

racists, not even once
>>
>>39139605
>>39139675

So yeah, every single study and bit of anecdotal evidence(and that is a number that goes into the millions) on the earth outright states that you can put on mass and gain strength JUST from taking a minimum dose
of gear.
No exercise needed.

I fucking dare you to find one single fucking study on any corner of the fucking net that says otherwise.

Just one.

Till then you're a couple of faggot steroid shills.
>>
>>39139740
???????

Depends on the person senpai. If I ever decided to add test, tren, and dbol all of a sudden into my routine of 6 day a week split exercise and maintainence diet I guarantee you I'd be way past natty status by the end of one cycle.

You guys are arguing some autistic shit based on projecting gains for your body, not someone else's.
>>
File: 1454285068356.jpg (90KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
1454285068356.jpg
90KB, 600x888px
Today is an off day; but fuark, so excited to hit squats tomorrow

Not even a heavy day, I just feel like fucking squatting.

Plus I added in yolk walks as conditioning work. Can't wait lads.

>unrelated
>annoying retard roommate has been getting back together with his ex the past few weeks
>she keeps bringing both of her kids from another relationship over
lmao@cuckroommate
>both annoying as fuck
>she's doing drugs around these half retarded kids all the time
>they look like literal fucking subhuman pigs
>just fucking falling over hitting their heads on shit all of the time
>probably going to look like an over-ripe banana by age 6
>say fuck it I've had enough
>called local police branch to put me into contact with CPS
>CPS checks the videos I've been taking
>she comes over in a fucking raging ball of hysterical fury/tears about an hour ago
>starts fucking losing it at roommate saying he's a piece of shit for getting the kids taken away
>yadda yadda stupid bullshit
>I'm just sitting in my room drinking coffee and shitposting listening to Burzum and trying not to laugh

this is what you get for being a shitty parent, hope you off yourself for losing your kids you retarded cunt

>>39139756
>racist

meme buzzword

I don't blindly hate other races at all. I think all races deserve equality AMONGST THEIR OWN KIND

It's the intermixing that becomes an issue. We should live amongst our own people, breed with them, so on and so forth. Reinforce traditional values, not bastardize them through racial mixing.

Blind hatred is retarded. Similarly, so is blind respect and adoration.
>>
>>39139700
The steroids will throw their natural homeostasis out of whack.

It will be a large boost of testosterone pumping into their body and any muscle and strength they have will actually increase.

A natural will never gain the amount of muscle they could gain on steroids and any external test that is introduced will create a new level where they will have the potential to gain more muscle.

There is no such thing as a peak natural who doesn't see tremendous ridiculous gains on a tiny bit of gear.
>>
>>39139770
"every single study" is exactly one. link another study that shows test + no exercise, just one

and that one showed no increase in strength, only lbm, which can easily be explained by water.
>>
>>39139770
Did you not read faggot?

You will gain shitty looking muscle for a few months, and 70% of those "muscle" will be water and glycogen that you lose after PCT.

The studies are done in a small time frame, and they just state the weight increase and not the true amount of muscle, thats why the are fooling and tricking faggots like you to do steroids and end up dissapointed because you will be a shitty looking bag of water
>>
>>39139786
>CPS checks the videos I've been taking
>she comes over in a fucking raging ball of hysterical fury/tears about an hour ago

Holy shit please be true. Post vid?

Also, today's arm/forearm/grip day for me. I'm get so giddy for arm day, so close to 16 inch arms n they look so good pumped :) gahhhh I'm happy just thinking about it.
>>
>>39139770

You have no idea what that data actually shows.
>>
>>39139804

More than 70% depending on natty T.
>>
>>39139813
Give it a few weeks and I will, I don't want to potentially be liable for something related to an investigation into her by CPS for posting the vid(s)

Just her doing blow or smoking pot with the kids clearly in the shot just fucking wandering all over the place.

>arm/forearm/grip day

what do you do for forearms?

I've never done dedicated forearm work myself, blessed with being a manlet so my arms fill out and I've got a fairly strong grip from pulling double over on my diddlies.
>>
>>39139813

You're a manlet right? Because at skellymode mine were over 15.5" and that's tiny.
>>
>>39139659
>Le Neanderthal was genius with much brain volume meme
Just the Occipital lobe. Sapiens have much larger frontal lobes, which are far more important for the qualities that are valued about the human brain.
>>
>>39139786
>no mixing

impossible.
I dont know where you live, but i can guarantee you, you are not 100% of whatever race you think you are.

Italians and spaniards have norwegian genes in them.

Polish people have mongol genes in them.

Russians have turkic genes in them.

Humans are mixed all over again, and it will continue to do so.

Niggers + whites is a new phenomen, but otherwise race mixing has been happening since thousands and thousands of years and it will continue to do so.

Whats wrong with a french chick to have a crush on a spanish chad. Why do you care.

I dont like nig nogs + others either, because nig nogs are actually subhuman.
But in all other cases, im fine with it.
The russians have been fucking with my folk since hundred of years now, and i dont care
>>
how do i deal with not being able to snort coke and get pissed on the weekends?
>>
>>39139802
No I have an actual study, and they fucking know the difference between muscle mass and just excess muscle glycogen.
That's you needing that to be the case to fit your retarded sales pitch.

You have nothing.
Not a single solitary study.
It's your responsibility to post proof.

Go on. I'm waiting.
>>
File: 1476295692501.png (529KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476295692501.png
529KB, 785x757px
>>39139473
What are you even on about m8? I never said I don't lift, and I explicitly said that I am only going to pin in hopes that it helps my depression. As of now I have no interest in roiding to get huge, I just don't want to feel like killing myself every waking moment. You're projecting fucking hard if you think that means I'm not lifting. This is a good, inexpensive option that isn't more pills so I'm gonna give it a shot for half a year.

You also don't seem to know what you're talking about. All studies into test treating depression had nothing to do with the dudes feeling better because they were jacked, it was the hormone itself that gave depression relief. I appreciate you trying to help in your own way, but nothing you said applies to what I am trying to achieve here. At all. I'm just baffled at where that came from.
>>
>>39139863

Race would be caucasian and negroid.

Not nationality.

My family's heritage has been white for over 1200 years. And desu, if I do have some nigger genes that would explain my flaws.
>>
>>39139770

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=abstract
>>
What to expect while taking mk677
>>
>>39139866

They state lean body mass, idiot.

>>39139865

Wrong thread?

Especially with Bimbo and myself here.
>>
>>39139848
K, I'll hold you to that.

Grip/forearm machine 3 setsx10 reps 115 lbs
65 lb forearm barbell curls forwards + backwards 3x15 each

Those are the only isolations I do. Anything else I get from compounds.

>>39139849
Yeah, 5"8'. My arms look fucking huge though, I actually get mired irl all the time on them when I wear tight t shirts.

>>39139885
Bloat is the big one. Increased appetite is another.
>>
>>39139863
>impossible

of course at this point it's impossible, but my ideology rests in an ideal world (in racial terms at least)

Of course I'm not 100% pure in anything. I'm roughly 80% slav (czech) and the remainder is a mixture of german, polish, and a minute amount of irish.

But as you said, that's mostly fine. Within the greater european area of course. Obviously there's going to be slight differences between those groups, but the key being that everything I'm mixed with is European.

It would be like an asian being jap, korean, and chinese mixture. There's a sub-race within every main racial or ethnic group, and mixture is fine in that regard, to an extent. But mixing these "main groups" is where the issue lies, in my mind

of course my terminology is not the best here, but you understand my point I think
also>>39139877 to an extent

>>39139895
Hopefully they'll let me post them, I'll just ask the CPS worker if it's "fine to show them to family" after the case is closed up or something.

Big forearms are great, I fucking love being hairy. Gives the illusion that they're even larger.
>>
>>39139880
Thank you for proving my point?

Did you read or understand what was there?
I read it like 10 times, skimmed and thoroughly to make sure that I wasn't missing anything or that you showed me something different.
But..it just proves my fucking point.

I don't understand.
>>
>>39139869
>right out of r9k
im not even surprised.

Again and again, it will help you, and make you happier. But it wont turn your life around.

Fixing your deep rooted depression and your shitty attitude towards life with a 20 week cycle of 200mg test...
If it was this easy man.

And again, roid feels vanish post PCT, gains dont.

Do 500mg for 20 weeks, get jacked. Thats a different story.

But you expect too much from what you are planning to do.
>>
>>39139880

That's the meme we see every other week.

They measure muscle size, glycogen and water are a huge part of that.

They also state ffm gain. Ffm is lbm. Which includes glycogen and water.

The increase in strength and size both stop within a few months, once a body has reached homeostasis again.

This isn't rocket surgery.
>>
>>39139473
Been on Test @ 300mg per week for over 6months. I was low T before. Can confirm, I'm a very different person now.
>>
>>39139914

I can't say for sure, but I've been mostly "germanic" since the late 900s or so. History doesnt go back much Further. The rest is primarily Scandinavian. Sweden in particular.

Most ancestors lived in what is now known as Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg or the bordering bit of germany.
>>
>>39139960

Track marks errywhere. Gyno. Balding. Pub fights. Roid rage. Liver transplant planned.
>>
File: IMG_1352.jpg (413KB, 1308x1745px)
IMG_1352.jpg
413KB, 1308x1745px
>>39139914
Sounds good m8. Seeing that kind of shit and knowing they got fucked for being shitty human beings is better than porn for me desu.

I love the definition that grip machines give you from working it out on heavy weight desu, it's not even the size because you can get a lot of that just from compounds, but the definition in the muscle is sexy as faurk imo.
>>
>>39139923
So the muscle mass increases over what they can get and once their body has built as much as it can off of the amount of gear being injected into it, it will stop.

I don't fucking understand how you can get "steroids don't increase lean body mass/muscle mass without any effort that is a liet" out of that.

The fucking study outright states it.

Do you have a study that states otherwise.
>>
>>39139914
>at this point

Norwegiens have been raping halph the world for hundreds of years. thousands of years ago.

Mongols have been raping the world thousand years ago.

The russians have been raping the world thousands of years ago.

When the Europeans would go to Jerusalem for trades, they would eventually marry some jew chick because they fell in love.

Its not just
>at this point
it has always been like this.

>within european area

So you just dislike niggers and mudslimes lol.

I dislike them because they are shitty people, not because they are black and brown.

How do you differentiate between white and non white people?
>>
>>39140007
>I dislike blacks and middle eastern people because they're all shitty people, not because they're black and middle eastern

Nigger are you retarded?

You could've just said I don't like shitty people who hurt others with their actions and ideals and been good, but you just went full retard.
>>
>>39139985

First part, yes. In that regard it's identical to having natty levels that high.

You get x amount for doing nothing, the rest is hard work. Steroids increase the amount of work you can do. It's that simple.

Because it's temporary and it stops and reverts to pre-gear levels afterwards it's retarded to even have this conversation.

Im leaving out that mass alone is a shitty benchmark. If you don't lift, no CNS gains.
>>
>>39139975
Gyno under control, balding under control, acne under control, roid rage under control, liver in good condition so far.

Ability to recover after working a physically demanding job 40-50hrs a week AND hit the gym every day.

Mental clarity, confidence and general lack of fucks given to most things.Quality of life vast improving.

Not to mention the gym gains, the mires etc.
>>
>>39139889

no honestly i go parties a lot and i cant now that i take test
>>
>>39139985
They do not state it, but its still there.

Weight increase.
It could mean anything.
Test without lifting = 80% of the weight increase you get there IS NOT muscle.
>>
>>39139985
Steroids won't increase dense skeletal muscle without lifting.

Are you s fucking retard? Are you? It's 4 Chan you can admit it here?

Sitting on your ass eating steroids and not lifting will increase you lean body mass i.e. Anything measured as "not adipose tissue":

Cool thing about lifting, recovery process aka anabolism aka muscle protein synthesis aka inflammation aka delivering nutrients to repair damage to make the work processes more efficient don't occur if you don't tear the goddamn muscle in the the first place. Do you know what tears the muscle? Lifting. Do you know what doesn't tear muscle? Sitting on the fucking couch eating steroids and not lifting.
>>
>>39139985
Go fuck off argumentative twat. If you're too fucking dim to understand what he's saying you wouldn't understand a study saying the same.

>Salty reply in 3...2...1..
>>
>>39140044
Will not increase your lbm**
>>
>>39140032

Why.

Bimbo, pls explain this.

>>39140044

Kinda right though. Your base pre-lifting is marginally better with higher t. But this is probably less than a week's worth of gainz.
>>
>>39140026
Are you retarded

>>I dislike blacks and middle eastern people because they're all shitty people, not because they're black and middle eastern

Literally not even close to what i said.
Some People hate niggers because they have black skin.
I hate niggers because they are pieces of shits most of the time.

Whats so hard to understand
>>
>>39140030
So in conclusion.

You will gain strength and mass just from taking steroids and sitting on your ass. You will gain more on gear in a few months then a natural with average genetics on a good program and diet and who busts ass.

It is not temporary either.
The muscle will stay as long as you are on gear.
The moment you are off of it? Poof, muscle gone and your natural test might be temp or worse permanently slightly blunted from using the shit. This is a fucking fact.

The way you're trying to spend this very fucking obvious and well known thing to fit your interpretation is fucking embarassing.

Stop that shit.
>>
File: image2.jpg (141KB, 736x866px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
141KB, 736x866px
>>39139965
Yeah as you said it's mostly a nationality thing at that point

the main point is that you're yuropooran and that's all that matters

>>39139979
>tfw flexing forearm and then extending fingers, and "tapping" them in the air as though you're running them across a desktop

watching the movement of the musculature and tendons is mesmerizing mang

>>39140007
well, by "at this point" I mean, "not at the beginning of fucking recorded (or prior) history"

everything you said is true, there isn't a way to change that unless you wipe the slate clean and start the game all over again

>just dislike niggers and mudslimes

I do dislike the shitty qualities of most of those people, but I should clarify

when I say within the european area I mean my own ethnic identity. Not that mine is any better than others. Africans should take pride in their own African identity as well, maybe then they'll produce something more useful than peanut butter

but to continue; I feel equally as poorly about racial mixing between europeans and asians as I would between europeans and africans, or africans and asians for that matter.

>differentiate between white and non-white people

I don't really understand the question here. It's a fairly simple distinction to make, based on geographic (not nationality-based, general geographic) markers. Europeans are white of course, but there are sub-groups within that region to classify them by nationality

Asians aren't white, but I don't understand how I would make that "distinction" outside of obvious racial traits.
>>
>>39140064

mixing roids with alcohol/stims? you wanna die in a sauna too?
>>
>>39140072

Gtfo with this bullshit. You still haven't read it all.

I did. 4+ years ago. You read the abstract and are now an expert.

K.
>>
>>39140068
>I hate niggers because they are pieces of shits most of the time.

Lol. (You)'re a funny lad.

>>39140081

Not even joking I do that all the time. So fucking nice.
>>
>>39140072
Actually this is incorrect as well. Longer exposure to androgens increases androgen receptor affinity and increases gene expression capacity; even coming off your ability to build and maintain muscle is increased.
>>
>>39140084

>MFW

I did gear, mdma, alcohol and dnp. Oh and some Coke.

How much? 350 test, 1g, 6 beers, 800mg.

And 2 small lines

Im still alive.
>>
File: IMG_0905.png (165KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0905.png
165KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>39140072
>muscle
>muscle
>Muscle
>muscle

again faggot, that muscle you are talking about is 80% water and glycogen.

You barely gain any real muscle with steroids and no lifting

Go, sit on your ass and take steroids. I want you to suffer
>>
>>39140101

For a decent amount of time, definitely.
>>
>>39140101
Obviously.
It's why men who had active lives as children and teens and put on mass can easily maintain and regain and put even more mass on later in life.
Problem is that their natural test production is completely fucked after the gear abuse and they can't FULLY exploit that unless they are on gear.
>>
File: monkey iqs.jpg (106KB, 715x572px) Image search: [Google]
monkey iqs.jpg
106KB, 715x572px
>>39140129
>>
>>39140140
No. incorrect as well.
>>
>>39140140

Wat.
>>
>>39140132
But you do gain muscle and noticable strength and work capacity increases JUST from taking steroids.
They outright state it.
Everyone outright states it.
It's a fact that is accepted as the sun rises and sun sets

The only ONLY person here stating otherwise...IS YOU.

And you know what you stupid bastard.
BODYBUILDING IS BASED AROUND THAT KIND OF MUSCLE BUILDING
And that kind of mass is perfect for high endurance high energy activities.
>>
>>39140120

yeah but it ain't good for you and i already have heart problems for doing mephedrone and viagra all the time

also mixing speed and mdma fucked me up for like 3 month straight
>>
>>39140081

I saw a syrian some days ago, blue eyes, blonde hair and pale white skin.

He is from Syria, he speaks Syrian, and he and his parents have been living there since forever.

Syria is obviously not even close to Europe.

Is he white or nah
>>
>>39140178
fucking retard, i am saying that steroids without lifting wont do shit.

obviously they are god tier combined with lifting, im not denying that.

retard
>>
>>39140188
no

DNA test him, his DNA will not align with that of traditionally "white" (european) DNA

similarly, Syria is a modern geographic border. Drawn on a map by the victor of forgotten wars. Language and nationality do not have any bearing on race. You can be born to two european parents in Japan, speak japanese, live in japan, but not be asian.
>>
>>39140178

Yeah. I always feel great and can run for miles while bloated.

>>39140187

Heart problems from mephedrone? You had them before mephedrone.

Take telmisartan and you're g2g. It prevents LVH from gear. After that just keep cholesterol in check.
>>
File: Ethiopian-women-1.png (213KB, 833x500px)
Ethiopian-women-1.png
213KB, 833x500px
>>39140144
Ethiopians actually have a lot of Caucasoid features, at least the ones that live in the bug population centers.
>>
>>39140201
>fucking retard, i am saying that steroids without lifting wont do shit.

Every single person who's taken steroids and every scientist and lifter on the entire planet says you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>39140229

>ET-FACE.JPG
>>
>>39140215

i would love to hang out with you all night snorting lines of a whores ass and talking about shit
>>
>>39140241

Actually.. All of us think you're retarded. And most roid. And I hope we all lift.

>makesyouthink
>>
>>39140243
What are you even talking about
>>
>>39140241
but we're all lifters who use steroids in here and you're the one we're calling retarded
>>
Experiences on low dosages of dnp? Thinking about tryjng it for the first time low dose (200mg/day) and high supped to make sure i get little to no sides and dont die
>>
>>39140259
No I don't lift. What's the point?

I just sit here growing bigger, stronger, leaner, and faster without having to do shit. It's fucking great.
>>
File: received_10154353960425845.jpg (95KB, 439x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154353960425845.jpg
95KB, 439x2048px
>>39140256

I actually quit drugs though. I get addicted to literally everything you could imagine.

And im pretty much this in everything as well. Pic related.

Get some telmisartan btw, lowers BP and bloat and protects your heart.
>>
>>39140211
but he looks like a white guy and he has white skin.

And you said, white skin = European.

Having these traits, he will share the European Haplogroup.

You prolly have Ottoman or Mongol haplogroup in you.

Are you not white either now?

>what you on about faggot?

What im trying to say is, the world isnt as black and white as you would like it to be, disregarding recent events.

Everyone is mixed. I have a german friend, he naturally (so without tanning) as brown as a turc, dark eyes, dark hair.

Is he white now?

My point is: You cant determine what is white and what is not, because nearly everyone, is everything.
You share the Haplogroup DNA of many races, including those that you hate.
I can guarantee you that.

Im not European, but i have blonde family members and white skin, and therefore European Haplogroup DNA.

Am i race mixing now if i fuck a british chick?
>>
>>39140260

That pic. It looks like an alien.
>>
>>39140259
There is not a single source you can provide that says I'm wrong.
There isn't even an annecdote you can provide that says I'm wrong.

>>39140267
That's nice.
You know what with doing gear and all.
But taking something you obviously know very little about isn't smart. Nor does it means that you know enough to comment on it.

You can get mass, actual muscle mass, noticeable strength, and work capacity gains JUST from taking gear.
If anyone ANYONE has a single solitary study that says that I am even 50% wrong I will be happy to read it.
>>
>>39140281

Time to purge inferior dna through genetic engineering.

Imagine the productivity boost once we lose that bit of nigger dna!
>>
>>39140274
Lol well good luck dude. You have it figured out.
>>
>>39140281
Again, the only way to tell is through genetic tests.

Even if your friend is 98% "white" by european DNA standards, that final 2% could be sub-saharan african for all we know, leading to the alteration of skin tone.

Trying to define race with arbitrarily defined geographical barriers and languages is (and rightly should be) an impossible feat, but I do understand where you're coming from in terms of "everyone is mixed to an extent"

again, you're right. It's just a matter of what you're mixed with at this point.
>>
>>39140303

You're still retarded, spouting bullshit that you don't understand. Plsgo.
>>
>>39140279

why did you quit?

i'm type A too. i got beaten at chess like two years ago and spent hundreds of hours studying it and won a local championship, mostly because of that smug fucker's look on his face.
>>
>>39139919
>posting memes means you're from any board

Regardless, you've given me some things to think on, thanks.
>>
>>39140281
>t. Arabic shitskin shilling for arabic shitskins
>>
File: 1471703966118.jpg (98KB, 900x1061px)
1471703966118.jpg
98KB, 900x1061px
>>39140316
how highly would you recommend telmisartan btw?

considered picking some up myself after having some BP issues even with consistent diet and cardio (prone to it in my family unfortunately)

just wondering if it's worth the price tag, even though it's really not all that bad, I can't get raws for it so I'd have to pay "retail" on it.
>>
File: 1475041509245.jpg (214KB, 750x739px)
1475041509245.jpg
214KB, 750x739px
>>39140229
Holy shit, why are hot black women just SO fucking hot? It seems unfair to other women.
>>
File: 1473531039156.jpg (29KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1473531039156.jpg
29KB, 500x372px
>this thread
Christ you guys need jobs
>>
>>39140353
Shut the fuck up

Your waifu is low quality
>>
>>39140281
>"shades of gray exist, therefore I win the argument"
>implying skin tone = race
>>
>>39140350
kys

>>39140353
that's the beautiful part, I get paid to shitpost here
>>
>>39140274
This is b8. This is clever b8, because it's pandering to everything fraud hates: Laziness, mental retardation, not knowing shit about steroids, pedanticism and interpreting meme studies, and claims of grandeur.

But it's b8 nonetheless. This is your only (You) from me, anon. Clever little prick.
>>
>>39140397
In america it does.

Ever notice how there's all of one skull type for whites and one skull type for asians even though asians are completely different within their own land and the same can be said for "whites".

It's a manipulative quasi scientific thing created to start racial lines based on skin tone rather then actual race, class, social standing, religion etc so that america would not tear itself apart and to control the new pseudo race of "white" americans.
>>
>>39140384
Wow so ignortant and rude
ill kill you

>>39140411
Me too but I watch anime instead

Too much b8 in this thread today
>>
>>39140333
im russian-orthodox religion wise, but nice try faggot. back to /pol/
>le every anon posting is a nigger or arab meme

>>39140315
Good, you are a smart fella if so.

I see too many naive fucking racist shits they dont know shit all about races and genes.

They like to think they are 100% of something, even though they have shitskin DNA in them.

But i also agree with you.
I dont want shitskin mudslimes in Europe.

I dont want niggers in the USA.

But then, i also think the Europeans shouldnt have wiped out entire north america and place their own asses there.
Thats another thing, everyone go
>ARABS STAY AWAY FROM GLORY EU
But if at all, it was the Yuropes that have invaded literally the entire world in the last 500 years and triple quadrupled pentapatapuckelt their numbers.
They were the ones race mixing.

It will never end. It wont stop. Globalisation.
The only "mixing" i despise, is hordes of violent retarded apes flooding civilezed countries.
Countries like germany, france and sweden should just fucking kick out every mudslime and nigger already.
They dont belong to that place. They do not fit into that place.

If they fit, its okay. But they dont.
Lots of russians in my country. They fit in, no problems so far. So its fine, with me/with us.
>>
File: 1309514317540.jpg (67KB, 472x563px) Image search: [Google]
1309514317540.jpg
67KB, 472x563px
>>39140439
>Ever notice how there's all of one skull type for whites and one skull type for asians
>>
Is it really necessary for your first cycle to only be 250 mg Test E a week like /r/steroids says? This seems unnecessarily conservative for a cycle.

Also, why does /r/steroid only recommend tren for cutting cycles? Should it not be used while bulking? I had been under the impression it was the best for putting on mass.
>>
>>39140501
it says 250mg e3d you little fucker
>>
File: y-y-you t-t-too.png (825KB, 917x519px) Image search: [Google]
y-y-you t-t-too.png
825KB, 917x519px
>tfw cutting
>tfw just want to eat 8 cans of kidney beans and mixed mexican beans for my 2000 calories

Why must carbs be such cancer?
>>
>>39140541
they literally aren't

eat your carbs
>>
>>39140451
see
>>39140081
>>
>>39140540
Oh shit, missed that, thanks. So a test only cycle will still net results? From my lurking, I had gathered that test only cycles were a waste of time without at least orals alongside it.

And what about the tren question?
>>
>>39140501
>>39140540
https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/38603543/#38613276
https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39113273/#39113790

another one added to the list
>>
>>39140574
yes, don't underestimate test. it's an amazing compound on its own. it takes a while to hit peak volume in your blood so that's why orals are recommended to kick-start, but completely uneccessary

you could just do cycles of test for the rest of your life and get amazing gains every time

as for tren, they're just example cycles. it's both a good bulking and cutting compound.
>>
File: mirin-.jpg (133KB, 350x423px)
mirin-.jpg
133KB, 350x423px
>>39140353
I could not go back to the NEET life. No money, no backstabbing, no politics, no office drama.

The wagecuck life is crazier than i thought.

But i always wonder, how can those big bosses be so fucking alpha. Imagine when they would be on gear.
>>
>>39140541

>he fell for the carbs are bad meme

honestly kill yourself you're a sheepish idiot
>>
File: 1467670110297.png (75KB, 432x323px) Image search: [Google]
1467670110297.png
75KB, 432x323px
>>39140653
Theyre always working.
>vp responds to emails at 10:30 pm
Yeah right Ill check that shit in the morning lol
>>
>>39139570
>the low cost of your natural testosterone production
This effect is surely temporary right?
Also what about dht, will I go bald if I /roid/ it up?
>>
>>39140690

I'd trust mr olympia gurus, lifters with PHDs, and ifbb pros over some 4chan guy.
>>
>>39140653
>how can those big bosses be so fucking alpha.

Lol interesting observation. I've noticed that a lot of the alpha bosses (salary cuck life, not wage cuck) I've had started out as very DYEL. My theory is that because of their lacking musculature they are forced to cultivate mental alpha-ness for survival and to get the opportunities they desire.

And then once they are comfortable in their professional life and have enough money then they can devote themselves to physical perfection. Although by that point they usually have kids and don't have enough time.

I'm at the same level as one of my old bosses now, current boss is fat but built. Old boss said that when he started he was very DYEL. Curious thing I've noticed is that lots of the higher up bosses are manlets. Maybe manlet rage forces you to be over-ambitious in non-physical aspects of your life.

also kek @ your picrelated, glad you are not taking yourself so seriously
>>
>>39140721

i would link you to some studies but you keep doing your retarded paleo diet
>>
File: 1476471128633.png (857KB, 978x773px)
1476471128633.png
857KB, 978x773px
>>39140031
are you >>39139960 ?

Please tell me more? Getting a second blood test to confirm, but first bloods indicate my test levels are 275 ng/dL.

I'm kinda scared of jumping on because I fear that the same shitty genetics that gave me low T will increase the chances of having shitty sides.

How did you get gyno/balding/acne under control? Gyno/acne I guess you can fight with proper AI. You on fina/dua for balding?

Any stories or anecdotes for:
>Mental clarity, confidence and general lack of fucks given to most things.Quality of life vast improving.

All this on 300mg/week? Fucking awesome. Just want some insight as to what life is like on normal/high T. I've probably been low T so long that I don't know what it's like to be normal I guess.
>>
>>39140712
You think you could be a big alpha boss Jerry?

Making people cry. Feared when they see you. People sucking your dick for promotion. You think you can handle the alpha life?

>>39140751
Yeah you're right. Literally all the bosses are fat and out of shape
>>
>>39140790
100mg/week got me to 800ng/dl

Good qol change, mostly in libido and rest
>>
File: InsulinNOsplit100.jpg (23KB, 171x524px) Image search: [Google]
InsulinNOsplit100.jpg
23KB, 171x524px
Test E 300mg/ml

That means if I need to pin 75mg I have to draw up to the middle of the 2nd & 3rd line between 20 & 30 correct? & If it was 100mg it would be around the 2dn line past 30?
>>
Cruise dose for masteron?

Currently on 2ml mast-e + 1ml test-e.

Thinking about 1ml test + 1 ml mast-e cruise. Thoughts?
>>
>>39140815
I would like a promotion. But I dont want to work 70 hours a week.
Id do to japan for that.
>>
>>39139230
Bim looks pretty good with a beard.
>>
File: IMG_0722.jpg (722KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.jpg
722KB, 2448x3264px
>>39140973
I look good regardless
>>
>>39140817
Whoa shit. Is your 8x response something that tracks to higher dosages?

Like if you're on 500mg/week are you at 4000ng/dl?

I'm kinda afraid of libido gains t b h. Lots of skirts at my work and I feel like low libido is responsible for how focused/successful I've been at work. But I'm almost 26 though so I need to get on the TRT train sooner rather than later.

Ever experience the:
>Mental clarity, confidence and general lack of fucks given to most things.Quality of life vast improving.

mentioned by >>39140031 ?

I'd be okay with the increased libido if these mental gains were sustained for as long as I was on.
>>
File: 1474421410853.jpg (150KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474421410853.jpg
150KB, 960x720px
OK /fraud/ when b&c-ing, how long to wait between subsequent blasts?

I know for people who cycle, it's recommended that time on = time off. So if you do a 16 week blast, you would want to wait at least 16 weeks before blasting again.

But since you're not PCT-ing in the b&c scenario, can you take a shorter "rest" between blasts?
>>
>>39141027
When blood work comes back as gtg
>>
File: 1476634279062.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476634279062.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>39141012
Its generally 5-10x but does decrease the higher the dose, its not linear.

Its definitely like coming out of a fog.

>>39141027
Same thing, whwn youre healthy again
>>
>>39140866
yes.

1ml = 300mg
0.5ml = 150mg
0.25ml = 75mg.

not sure why you would pin like that though
>>
Do sterons get rid of depression?
>>
>>39140980
I'd hit it. Lol

>>39140751
I've noticed that too. A lot of them are heavy drug users to.

Like all my corporate bosses did coke.
>>
>>39141081
Thanks, from what I read is that with lower doses like this I can just back load the test into the insulin syringe & just pin in leaner areas like delts. For now it's a TRT dose & long into the future I might look into a small blast. That's my logic at least...
>>
>>39140980
You're not ugly but not necessarily facially attractive.

Hard 6-6.5/10

Perma-mirin frame tho
>>
>>39141122
Also I'm a T1 diabetic so I have quite a bit of needles left over from before I switched to pens.
>>
>>39141146
Every lady ever would have to disagree
>>
>>39141122
so you have a 300mg/ml vial of test e, but you are trying to get a TRT dose out of it?

sounds logical.

never used insulin syringe, but i know its a clusterfuck to pin 0.25 or some odd number in usual syringes.

That scale you posted, is that how your insulin syringe is scaled?

Do you want to pin 75mg or 100mg?
>>
File: 1475241667004.jpg (64KB, 640x640px)
1475241667004.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>39141035
>blood work comes back as gtg
>>39141071
>whwn youre healthy again

Sorry if I'm being dense, but are we just talking about estrogen being within a good range or are we talking liver markers, lipid levels, or other related stuff?

My understanding of the wait time in cycling is that you want to have natty test production back to normal for a while, meaning LH/FSH back up after clomid, and total T back to pre-cycle levels. But those factors wouldn't really be applicable to b&c life.

Could y'all give any examples from your own blasts?

Reason I ask is because of the timing of blood tests I get for legal TRT, I am interested in doing a 12 week test blast, followed by 6 weeks of break, followed by a 16 weeks test/deca blast.

But if y'all can help me understand what it means to have gtg bloods or be healthy I'll adjust my schedule accordingly.

Thanks <3
>>
>>39139869

I am in a similar situation to you, Anon. Test does me cope a lot with life and anxiety, but at the same time the thought of knowing I will be dependent on this drug for life just to cope is making me feel more claustrophobic about all this.

What's your long term plan, if any? Are you willing to stay on test for life?
>>
>>39140790
Please tell me that pic is fake
>>
File: eNMT1er.jpg (398KB, 1280x1549px)
eNMT1er.jpg
398KB, 1280x1549px
>>39140350
>Implying most black girls look fuckable even while drunk.

Good thing I've got that 8x5.5 so I can clap those mocha cheeks if I wanted to.
>>
>>39141158
K.

When I get home I'll post pics of hypermasculine 10s
>>
>>39141169
Originally I was gonna do 100mg but since it's my first time ever I decided to do 75mg.

Yup, I use 1cc/ u-100 syringes

The seller which has very good service & reviews only had 300mg vials.
>>
>>39141199
I mean I guess you could if you want but there's a reason my ladies get flustered and tell me everyone is staring at me. Or why women approach me and ask me out.
>>
>>39141171
Lipids mostly.

I wouldnt run deca, it has a long half life.
What I did atound trt when I got ut theough an endo was extra test e+an iral or tren ace. Cut the oral/tren week before, extra test 2 weeks out from bloods
>>
>>39141237
Run deca only forever
>>
>>39141221
Face
Height
Frame

You have loads of two
>>
>>39141198
Those cherry picked examples. Never seen a black chick like that in rl.
But in my country we only have those deep deep black people who honestly still look like apes
>>
>>39141248
This is stupid memery
>>
>>39141248
"frame" in "height face frame" doesn't mean body frame

it's pua talk for frame of mind, basically
>>
>>39141260
How so?

What do you propose women base physical attraction on?
>>
>used to being low test autist fucking faggot
>fixed that, use gear now obviously
>being a fucking faggot, however, is still deeply ingrained into my brain
>i am dyel as fuck but apparently i look like i lift by shit ass normie standards
>whenever grills try to talk to me i instinctively ignore it when possible and otherwise brush it off asap and don't think twice about it, because of my ingrained low test angst

fuk
>>
>>39141171
what was the name of that bitch again?
>>
>>39141265
Yeah but frame in the physical sense plays a huge role in determining physical attractiveness.
>>
>>39141084

It helped me, use to think about suicide everynight when I went to sleep, had panic attacks and in general felt like I was living life inside a crystal ball filled with fog.

125mg of test a week removed that, completely. But test alone won't be the cure for all, you do need to change your life around too. (if your life situation is part of was causing your depression)
>>
>>39141280
I think you should go outside and see for yourself.

I feel like I'm finally tired of pussy. I might just be tired. Smashed ex night before last, smashed two different ladies last night, milf wants to smash again tonight. Maybe I need to up the dose cause I'm not feeling it.

Not gonna #l8tr this shit but my interest is drastically reduced right now. Maybe it's just because I finally feel power over my ex and I'm bored now.
>>
File: 1461552871907.jpg (9KB, 479x370px) Image search: [Google]
1461552871907.jpg
9KB, 479x370px
>>39141287

I know that feel. I ignore all women that appear interested in me, I am my own pussy gains goblin.
>>
>>39141213
is this legit trt or do you want to roid and start at 75mg?
u will get mothinmg from that dose brah
>>
File: anger.png (507KB, 833x573px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
507KB, 833x573px
>hair starts falling out so decide to start roiding
>starting setting up babby's first cycle based off of my research and lurking
>add up the basics plus an extra test vial in case I drop it or some dumb shit
>$415 dollars just for the minimum
>haven't even factored in needles or supps yet

Holy shit, /fit/ told me roiding was cheap, what the fuck? This is just a 14 week cycle of dbol for 6 weeks, and Test E at 500 mg a week plus AI and PCT.
>>
>>39141189
lel it is

>>39141237
>Cut the oral/tren week before, extra test 2 weeks out from bloods
Fucking awesome advice - exactly what I was looking for but didn't know how to ask, thanks jerr

Fav oral? Dbol sounds interesting. Bimbo has got me scared of tren and also I'm thinking that the shitty genetics that gave me low T will probably make me lose my hair on tren.

>>39141265
>it's pua talk for frame of mind, basically
no

>>39141287
>because of my ingrained low test angst
This. I've reached what feels like my low T potential after toiling in the world of natty lifting for 2 years.

Had a car with 2 girls and one guy stop next to me the other night as I was walking to my car and the one girl said that she doesn't have a date and basically was tryna get my attention. Literally the only thought in my mind is "she's just going to lead me on and bully or make fun."

So I just kept my hands really still and didn't even turn to them and looked down and kept walking (pretending I didn't hear them). I could feel how fucking autistic I looked in that moment but was powerless to stop.

Although I'm more optimistic that I can change on gear. Jerry is my inspiration actually. I basically want to be unapologetic about life. Nothing worse than self-hate. I hope that I can stay who I am but just not give a fuck about what others think (which is something that plagues me in my present low T condition in subtle ways).

>>39141289
that prime specimen is anna nystrom

though she's probably a roastie bitch, you're right
>>
>>39141328
it's funny cuz usually they just shut the fuck up and try to pretend like they didn't try

but it happened again just literally like 15 minutes ago and she like dropped fucking spaghetti
>>
>>39141364
>no
it is though

you got memed by an old pua saying and you have no idea where it came from
>>
>>39141360
lol I paid 500 for 10 test e 6 deca 200x30mg dbol 20mg Adex and equipment
>>
File: w8kidl.gif (2MB, 491x270px) Image search: [Google]
w8kidl.gif
2MB, 491x270px
>>39141313
I do, and while there are outliers that's the basis.

Tall guys with broad shoulders and good looking faces. What woman doesn't like that?
>>
>>39141360
Sounds like you have a shit source.
But even at $400 if it lasts you 6 months that's less then $70 a month. People spend more on protein.
>>
>>39141387
I'm tired dude
>>
>>39140450
In classes, but I agree on your point regarding North America as well.
>>
>>39141364
i remember u

just hop on already dude and stay away from pol and r9k, they fuck up ur mind
>>
>>39141342
Legit TRT, I'm 100% noob with all this. I just need to get HCG & a AI & I'll finally be able to start. In the long term? Like years away, then maybe I'll be comfortable to do a small blast but that's a different thing all together.

Reason for my TRT is that I'm a Type 1 diabetic at 20yo, we already tend to have low T in general, my T was at 363.6
>>
>>39141364
>>Had a car with 2 girls and one guy stop next to me the other night as I was walking to my car and the one girl said that she doesn't have a date and basically was tryna get my attention. Literally the only thought in my mind is "she's just going to lead me on and bully or make fun."
>
>So I just kept my hands really still and didn't even turn to them and looked down and kept walking (pretending I didn't hear them). I could feel how fucking autistic I looked in that moment but was powerless to stop.

omfg holy shit dude. you are exactly fucking ME.

what the FUCK dude, how the fuck do we fix this shit

because even with girls that obviously want the dick badly, like i just do the same type of shit you described here.
>>
File: gUwltyN.jpg (774KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gUwltyN.jpg
774KB, 1067x1600px
>>39141253
Not the other guy but yeah. Most of them are pretty bad looking but some of them with "white features" are pretty good looking.
>>
FRAME has NOTHING to do with your PHYSICAL body. Its an idea made up by the PUA community in regards to your mindset/confidence/attitude/demeanor/etc
>>
File: 1461086507908.png (612KB, 720x2048px)
1461086507908.png
612KB, 720x2048px
Fucked around with some PH's a while back but decide it wasn't worth it and I should wait and do real gear. Already have good nolva and some AI on hand and want to jump in.

23 now and thinking of hopping on Test + Ddbol to start. Been bulking, lifts have been going up but hate gaining fat with it.

Someone tell me to quit being a chickenshit and do it. Have a great job and can afford just don't wanna get in trouble for silly shit. Believe I can handle sides just fine and it should be a relatively mild cycle.
>>
>>39141364
Adrol.
Var is a nice qol roid, but its expensiveexpensive and week.

Msten is cool but it wrecks my liver.
Dbols too wet for me.
Maybe after this surgery I can run it again actually. Not that id want to, all that estro
>>
>>39141426
Just gotta realize you're the man, dude. Expect it and know you deserve it.
>>
File: 1476235138388.jpg (50KB, 407x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476235138388.jpg
50KB, 407x750px
>>39141377
Maybe so. If you're right, then I think it should be changed to HEIGHT, FACE, BODY FRAME, and FRAME.

BODY FRAME has a huge impact, I feel. If you show grills a blocky fridgemode or an V-shaped ottermode they will always prefer the latter.

Also the FRAME aspect is not a primal attractor on the same level as HEIGHT and FACE. It doesn't belong in the same list. It's like saying APPLES, BANANAS, BOLT ACTION RIFLES or NAILS, HAIR, FATALISM.

>>39141403
hi

Yeah I'm close. I'm still on /pol/ because of election excitement and have been pretty good about staying away from r9k. Huge improvement already. Naturally have settled into a comfy nofap noporn lifestyle because pol reminds me that it is degeneracy and for some weird reason r9k makes me fap (probably because they're so focused on girls).

Went to a doctor, he put me on HCG. Got 2 weeks left on that. If it gets my levels up, fine. I'll get pharma HCG from him and jump on UGL test.

If not, he said I have the choice of upping my HCG dose (250iu 3x/week) or getting pharma test.

Only reason I didn't go straight for UGL test is I'm so paranoid of pubes in the vial or other fuckery with these brewers that is just not something I'd have to worry about with pharma. IDK how prevalent those issues are with UGL but under my current autism levels the few anecdotes I've read are making me very weary.
>>
File: A0KyyeLh.jpg (108KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
A0KyyeLh.jpg
108KB, 1024x702px
>>39141502
>No "buy my winny"

I'm honestly disappointed, your sales skills need some work.
>>
any way to get rid of the constant fucking headache i get on psmf? every time i do this shit my head just hurts like hell, and it never goes away either, even long after i should be in ketoniggerosis

makes it more miserable than running fucking DNP
>>
File: lIxTQSo.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
lIxTQSo.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>39141519
>UGL test is I'm so paranoid of pubes in the vial or other fuckery

Brew your own then? It's easy as hell or maybe even just buy ugl and syringe filter it yourself into presterilized vials.
>>
>>39140790
Yep thats me. My test was similar to yours. I could have been prescribed trt by my GP, but I wanted to go outside the relm of natty. It's all about stable blood levels. Twice a week injections, scheduled dosage of your AI. Gyno and acne were relatively easy to control by dialing in my AI.

As for the balding, well, it's more shedding really. When my scalp is irritated/inflamed, I lose hair. I've been using Nizoral shampoo twice a week to combat DHT on the scalp. I have finasteride on hand, but I'm scared as fuck to use it lol, I've heard crazy shit about it. So far, the hair thinning is down to a low. I think If i run my Test any higher I'm gonna need the finasteride. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go bald by the time I'm 30 anyway. I'm not really concerned. If you have the balding gene, you're losing that hair. Testosterone will just speed it up.

But yeah, having this high test makes me feel soooo good. I know for a fact you'll feel this good too because of the low T. I was low T all my life, so the difference is like night and day. Best decision of my life. I don't think I'll ever come off. My voice got deeper within the first month, beard/body hair started coming through like crazy, and just a general positive outlook on life at this point. I'm just confident in every situation lately, with women too. It's like, on a primal/instinctual level, they can somehow smell/detect the high test lol.
>>
>>39141519
even if your doc prescribed you Test, you do realize he will give you TRT doses.

Dont expect to achieve anything with docs test.

If you wanna get big, you need more than those tiny 100ml ampules
>>
>>39141593
>tiny 100ml ampules

ill take 100ml ampules of pharma test if u dont want it
>>
>>39141364
>im someones inspiration
Azusa is truly the most benevolent goddess

>>39141530
Oh whoops.
If you know Im selling why arent you buying??

Fag
>>
File: 1476827075101.png (96KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
1476827075101.png
96KB, 277x296px
>>39141426
>what the FUCK dude, how the fuck do we fix this shit
idk senpai

Another example for your enjoyment is i have an 18 year old girl who i've been talking to for over a year telling me she loves me and wants to worship my cock all the time but I have not even kissed her because I'm kv and she has had like 8 partners before me and that's triggering my autism and desire for /puregf/ to a level that surpasses my current tfwnogf feels.

Like I can't stop imagining a hypothetical scenario where I do meet a super qt virgin girl who's also around my age (inb4 impossible) and getting to know her really well and then when we start getting intimate she will ask "you haven't been in a relationship or kissed or had sex b4 have you?"

And another variant of that is when I die and have to review my life if that's a thing that happens, there'll be the question of "what was the point of sleeping with her? why didn't you just hold out for someone else if you knew she wasn't going to be your wife?"

I hope roids will at least stop all the hypothetical thinking that leads to self doubt. I don't even want sex or mires. This is just a mundane example, but the self doubt gets to fucking insane levels about other aspects of life/personality.

Say what you will about CHAD and the other roiders here, they seem to have a good focus on life.
>>
>>39139539

how can one person be so... dull?
>>
>>39140790
>Any stories or anecdotes
Not really any specific stories I can come up with but having conversations with co-workers, or meeting people/women for the first time. My frame is solid. My posture is solid, eye contact is there, I'm able to listen, think, retort and actually hold a great conversation. I know this is something most people would laugh at, but if you could see the person I used to be... Constantly shuffling around on my feet, not maintaining eye contact, saying awkward shit and kicking myself later on about it etc.
>>
File: 1467843359218.png (254KB, 2396x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1467843359218.png
254KB, 2396x1616px
>>39141651
>but I have not even kissed her
Thats like my ex lmao
Excpeted we kissed, loser

>tfw still only kissed 3 girls
>ex
>70 year old at a wedding
>tranny hooker
>>
PLEASE HELP

I know I cant ask for a source, but can someone tell me a general idea of how to find one?

I am too autistic to talk to people at the gym..

Is online test a meme?
>>
>>39141651
You have to stop thinking about ways to please her. Stop thinking you're not good enough. You are a man, you take what is yours in the bedroom, do not start thinking "If she enjoying this, what if she is secretly laughing/judging me". STOP giving a fuck.
>>
>>39141497
fit plz...
>>
>>39141705
Give me your email if you want
>>
>>39141497
Dooooooooooo it. You'll realise there's nothing to it once you do bro. What country do you live in btw?
>>
File: 1476121960140.gif (2MB, 300x259px)
1476121960140.gif
2MB, 300x259px
>>39141559
>Brew your own then?
That's a good idea. There's actually a UGL vendor who shows his setup and that inspires confidence in buying from him. Seen pretty good bloods from him.

I guess I feel like getting to the point where I'm ordering Chinese raws and them sending them to Europe to get tested without ever even experiencing the benefits of test felt a little premature.

But your point is well taken. I am just an excuses machine and that is something I'm trying to change.

>>39141590
Thanks for responding man

I'll be looking into Nizoral. Someone told me hairloss comes from your mom's side, in which case I'm fucked.

>I know for a fact you'll feel this good too because of the low T. I was low T all my life, so the difference is like night and day. Best decision of my life. I don't think I'll ever come off.
FUUUCK! perfect.

This is what I needed to hear. I have just been this way for so long that I am used to it and start romanticizing this condition. It's kinda this r9k mindset where you revel in your situation and spurn any catalysts for change. Time to leave that shit behind.

Beard gains have got me excited. So you didn't see any point to getting the script? In terms of legal protection it might give you in case you ever got caught with the UGL stuff? My doc is telling me stuff about this plan they have where for 100$ a month they cover the test/HCG/bloods needed, but I feel like I could do much better than that with UGL and pharma AI from India.

The legal reason and the ease of traveling are the only reasons I'm still playing this game of trying HCG first with the doc.

>>39141593
This doc is actually decent, he said he'd want me on the high end of natty and is flexible with dosing. Said to start with 125mg/week and then go up if needed. But yeah I understand your point.
>>
>>39139863
I'm a quadroon of French, English, Scottish and Irish decent but still good white stock.

I hate the way the media casually shills the idea that the white race is inevitably going to be fucked out of existence.

That does not have to be a reality.
Just look at how likely Jews are to marry out and breed with gentiles, pretty fucking slim and no one bats an eye, but if I make an issue of wanting to have white children and encouraging my children to do the same I'm labelled a bigot.

Jamal doesn't mind leaving countless fatherless Stacy's in his wake because those children will look like niggers anyway and he's served his evolutionary purpose while some nu-male faggot raises his child.

Anyways whites will have a collective wake-up call before they're at risk of being completely absorbed and mudded up.
>>
File: 1476208693389.jpg (4MB, 5000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1476208693389.jpg
4MB, 5000x3200px
>>39141695
Yeah man I feel ya and the importance of those things people take for granted. See stories >>39141364 and >>39141651

Like I can only relax around women when I know they have bfs. Because now I know that I'm not being sexually evaluated on any level and therefore can talk with them as I would with a bro (but they are nowhere as interesting as bros so I tend to just avoid talking to them).

>>39141698
>kissed
o-on the lips?

sorry we all can't be alpha like you

but real talk do you ever have the sort of hypothetical:
>what will future qt /puregf/ say/think?
>what will i think when i'm on my deathbed all wise and shit looking back on it all?

I figure you might relate since asuza is /pure/ so you definitely know the appeal

>>39141705
reddit

>>39141731
this does not solve the problem of the hypothetical thinking
i know i'll be bad at sex and don't care about that but the what-ifs (see above and original post) and pressure to make losing my virginity this late in the game count (i.e., make all the waiting not be in vain by blowing it on some disposable roastie instead of a high quality qt puregf) are what's holding me back

>>39141842
are you a regular on /pol/?

i actually love seeing whites stand up for themselves. this defeatist attitude of "white race is bound to go extinct, why make any effort to preserve it" that is pushed by the media/hollywood as being the "evolved" and "superior" outlook is fucking sick

as someone who has that defeatist attitude in other aspects of life, i recognize it to be something that needs to be overcome, not indulged
>>
>>39141237
How important are lipds?
>>
>>39141698
>Girls
>Tranny hooker
>>
>>39141842
Here groot. I think this fits well into your fetishes

https://nhentai.net/g/146595/
>>
>>39141793
>getting raws tested
Cmon you must have guinea pig friends

>>39141875
Yeah sometimes
But Im bad at at fugsin (probably)
Whatever its who I am
Onenight stands will probably care but its something I can improve at, so whatever

>>39141900
Goid indicators of cardiovascular health

>>39141989
She had a feminine penis
Also asked me yo be her gf
Hookers are weird
>>
>>39141793
Script trt will put you at normal levels, which isn't bad. You'll still feel better than you do now. If you wanna leave natty life behind & feel like a god, you gotta go elsewhere. I live in the UK, so steroids are legal here, providing it's only a personal amount. I've traveled all over Europe with pre-loaded syringes in my toiletries bag and have never had any problems lol. Completely illegal states side however. You get caught, you get fined and have it slapped on your record. I guess having a a script in the states could be handy when traveling, as you could always smuggle a little extra. They more than likely wouldn't bother to check.
>>
>>39142045
stahp ruinen muh business
>>
File: 1476728137313.jpg (207KB, 960x1280px)
1476728137313.jpg
207KB, 960x1280px
>>39142045
>Also asked me yo be her gf
was she cute? whyd you reject her
>>
>>39142096
>Dating a tranny hooker
Why would anyone do that?
>>
>>39141360
paying 140pounds for my babbies first tren/test blast.

rofl
>>
Ok I only use long esters like enanthate but this is too much of a coincidence to be placebo. Around 10 minutes after injection, I am getting retardedly horney and "feeling" the test

Can it be that like some of the test is leaming into my bloodstream through a vein that I am nicking? Because this is not placebo, I feel the test and get horney as shit post injection

The first couple times I thought it was coincidence but it's been happening pretty consistently lately
>>
>>39142114
Happens to me but I pin test p
>>
>>39142096
>that pic

muh dick
>>
>>39142078
Oh hey jano
So someone earlier had mentioned that you had done a test on the shelf life of powder raws vs. shelf life of brewed test and that brewed test retained potency better. True? If so, what's the time frame that you tested it over?

I saw your post about your 3 year old standards, but I'm assuming that was raws in powder form.

Also, when sending shit to be tested, do most people send powder raws or an oil sample? I know the price for testing is different but wondering if people have a preference for one over the other. I figured that testing oils would help you figure out exactly the concentration in your finished product taking into account all the sources of error in measuring while brewing.
>>
>>39141705
online is probably the only away rofl. wouldn't trust local for shit.
>>
>>39141875
Not even.
I don't need the reinforcement.
I just believe that when push comes to shove the white man will rise again.

For now I do believe that most "woke" whiteys are as much genetic trash as what they want to fight against and I wouldn't associate with them because they're largely retarded.

>>39142030
Damned censorship!
Thanks for thinking of me but at 32 I've beat my dick past the point of being able to fap to pictures.
>>
>>39142156
hey there!

Yeah, true. Brewed stuff seems to last longer.

2-4 years

Most of the people send raws. I like it that way,. Oils are incredible pain in the ass to work with.
>>
>>39142078
Oh whoops
Maybe if you buy my winny lol

>>39142096
She's a hooker lmao

>>39142217
Do they really last longer brewed?
Fug
>>
>>39142250
Seems to be the case.
>>
File: 234124356.jpg (21KB, 304x640px) Image search: [Google]
234124356.jpg
21KB, 304x640px
>>39142250
>do they really last longer brewed?
WHY ARE YOU HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME BELIEVING THIS GOD DAMNIT
<3

>>39142217
For every raw of mine you test I'll send you 1 digit of CZ girls phone number

*not including country code, because I'm generous
>>
File: 1472962151541.jpg (58KB, 777x932px)
1472962151541.jpg
58KB, 777x932px
>>39142250
>She's a hooker lmao
you're one to judge, cheating on your wife like that

sm h
>>
File: 1476836406055.png (962KB, 927x1225px)
1476836406055.png
962KB, 927x1225px
>>39142270
Weird
Less oxidation?

>>39142279
Youre a liar with impure genes
Why would I trust you when you never even gave me a lol

>>39142284
It doesn't count if theres a penis
Just chillin
>>
>>39142335
yep
>>
File: trumped.png (36KB, 734x463px) Image search: [Google]
trumped.png
36KB, 734x463px
>>39142335
I told you

she got lost in transit over the rockies

>unrelated

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

>PRESIDENT
>MEME
>>
File: 1476835951691.jpg (132KB, 1024x852px) Image search: [Google]
1476835951691.jpg
132KB, 1024x852px
>>39142380
Have fun. The rallies have been electric lately.

Been to two already, will definitely go again if he comes to my state in the next few weeks.
>>
File: 1473633893024.png (464KB, 493x636px)
1473633893024.png
464KB, 493x636px
>>39142397
pumped as fugg

like half of my high school classmates are going too and representing him as a class

should be cool

maybe I'll fugg my highschool qt dream grill thanks to 1. not seeing her in forever 2. trump
>>
File: damn.jpg (111KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
111KB, 453x604px
everyday is cheat day for you guys, isn't it

ba dum tss
>>
>>39140653
masT you are a huge inspiration to me can you pls reply to this post
>>
File: 1475680523321.png (506KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475680523321.png
506KB, 750x757px
>>39142418
what's it like living in the city you went to hs in?

i went away for college so i guess i grew apart from hs peeps. i used to be way less autistic in hs, maybe staying around them would have changed who i became. but at the same time it was nice to get space and get a fresh start and be forced to make new relationships

trump is a crazy aphrodisiac, it's crazy

the 18 yr old mentioned here >>39141651 was someone i met through a mutual love of trump
>>
>>39142425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTOpB4t5Hqs
>>
>>39142467
grabbing them by the pussy just always works m8

it's science, and science trumps all

as far as the city thing goes, I live a ways away now, nearly an hour. But we meet up pretty regularly. Small(er) community so everyone knew everyone. It's nice still being connected to them tho

specially the qt's
>>
>>39142191
I like hentai more than 3D porn. It's like softer on my brain, hard to really explain it but 80%+ of my faps are hentai.

Been that way since 11, born degenerate.
>>
Time to stock up on more gear.

Is low tren high test worth it at all? Id like to dip my toes in the water the last 4-6 weeks of this blast, maybe 200-250mg/week. See if any major sides pop up at low doses.

Also, is eod valid for tren a or will the fluctuating levels fuck me up?

Thanks gents.
>>
>>39142674
high test with tren can exaggerate the sides of tren

at least according to broscience

so most people favor low test high tren, or the opposite.

EoD is possible, but you could see harsher side effects with something like that.

just wait until you can do it properly imo
>>
File: 1471285370704.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471285370704.gif
2MB, 208x200px
asked notop earlier but his short bus came and picked him up from class so he had to stop shitposting and missed me

what's everyone's experience with telmisartan? worth it for someone who can't lower their blood pressure with perfect diet and consistent cardio? I mean it's only like $50/mo so, not bad at all if it truly has a benefit to it and can help with AAS related blood pressure spikes
>>
File: DAISY.jpg (144KB, 900x955px) Image search: [Google]
DAISY.jpg
144KB, 900x955px
Canada bros, where can I pick up pins + needles without ordering online? The best I can find on amazon is a month waiting for shipping... which I can't wait for. I'm assuming you can just hit up a store and get them for cheap I just don't know where.
>>
>>39142948
if you're specifically ruling out online because of shipping times, check out gpz med labs. Idk what the shipping time is like to leaf land but it's usually 2-3 days to have the needles at my door in burgerland.
>>
Holy moly got gear in the mail

Test npp and adrol oof
>>
>>39142948
shoppers
>>
>>39143203

You can get syringes and needles at shoppers drug mart? Really ? At the pharmacy counter or? I don't usually shop there because it's overpriced trash.
>>
>>39142045
yeah but do my lipids determine my mood or what bruh.
been feelin like shit on tren for awhile now and dunno if i need to up my prami dose
>>
>>39143161
i'm a fan of your vids, keep up the good work
>>
>>39143447
Oh hi thank you that's a nice thing to say

My ex keeps texting and calling me. I don't understand. You want me to go away. You want me to talk to you. You want me to fuck you. You want me to go away. Who has time for this? What is it?

Smashing the milf again tonight.
>>
File: 1476465354353.jpg (62KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1476465354353.jpg
62KB, 968x745px
>>39143336
>excuse me cashier, where do you keep your empty syringes? pharmacy section?
>>
File: 2 (4).png (834KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2 (4).png
834KB, 720x720px
How do you guys travel with roids?
>>
>>39142846
>The opposite
That's literally my plan? High test low tren

>Could see harsher sides
That's what I thought figured Id confirm.

Think Im gonna go for it. It's the acetate. Worst case scenario I just drop it
>>
File: lookk at this faggit.jpg (161KB, 343x621px) Image search: [Google]
lookk at this faggit.jpg
161KB, 343x621px
>>39142380
>supporting a meme president who the majestic 12 will never allow to get elected

>>39143357
>are lipids responsible for my mood
no what
tren fucks with sertonin or dopamine or something
You gotta keep your head up, it puts out what you put in, don't get down because it will drag you down
>>
>>39143611
It converts to prolactin which fucks with dopamine.

Might stimulate the brain directly as well, brain does have androgen receptors.
>>
File: 1231231112.jpg (21KB, 500x375px)
1231231112.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>39143609
I was on mobile

that was meant to say "over" the opposite

but yeah, I say fuck it. I'm running 1:1:1 test/tren/mast next blast anyway, fuck the sides, I love the feeling of test

>>39143611
>>39143627
embrace the tren emotions

you'll end up like bimbo
>>
>>39139230
Sorry that I am a retard.
How does one get steroids?
>steroid.com
> talk to the the biggest fucker at the gym.
I honestly have no idea.
>>
Anyone have any before and after pics of their first cycle?
>>
>>39143627
yeah, but thats not lipids lol

>>39143638
you embrace them when youre in a positiive head space
>>
>>39143662
Im just clarifying further not disagreeing with you beautiful
>>
>>39143645
join your gym's post workout protein exchange
>>
File: 12f319b13925519106852b9aba26f38b.png (717KB, 1000x744px) Image search: [Google]
12f319b13925519106852b9aba26f38b.png
717KB, 1000x744px
Would taking arimistane as a natty give me any kind of results as far as test levels go?
>>
>>39143681
see>>39143681

protein exchange worked great for me actually, found a guy with some decent test there

it was a bit overpriced but you'll work your way through the ladder eventually

>>39143684
nah take 5mg letro/day that'll work better than arimidex/xtane

>>39143662
what does this mean jerry

translate in gh15 speak so I can understand how

THE

trenbologna acetato

works
>>
>>39143719
How much stronger is letro? My job subjects me to random drug tests and I don't want to set anything off.
>>
>>39143611
>dont get down because it will drag you down
haha yeeeeeeeeee
REMEMBER TFW 700 tren/mast preggo chad gf?
>>
>>39143747
How thorough are the drug tests?

If it's a normal screening they're only looking for recreational drugs, you wont pop for steroids or AIs
>>
>>39143766
Its the standard piss test but they can get a more thorough one if they suspect I'm juicing. I'm just wondering about legal PCT's. I'm not looking to go any further for now.
>>
File: got juice.jpg (38KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
got juice.jpg
38KB, 640x424px
>>39143679
clarify THIS

...I apologize, I dont have any dick pics on my pc
its all anime girls

>>39143719
if happiness is good cie cream
and sadness is ben and jerry,,, NOT GOOD too much balonie too much fat too much sugar too much cream

Then,, this is diery and slower to digest ,, it is fun to eat ,, it is yum good for brain ,, it fills you up and togethe rwith trenbolona and hgh it created superb fullness and rippdness,,

gh15 approved

>>39143751
I hope he bought his 2hu dakis again
>>
File: 1475618728425.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1475618728425.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>39143840
Take a fresh one for the thread bbydoll
>>
File: 1460597363295.jpg (75KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460597363295.jpg
75KB, 900x900px
>>39143840
perfect thanks for clarifying gherry

>supermarket was out of tilapia filets tonight
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39143840
Ye, fuck 2d girls. Friendly reminder even chads get fucked over. Hope her mom makes her abort the baby, doesnt deserve my 10/10 genetics
>>
File: -puff-.gif (351KB, 308x268px)
-puff-.gif
351KB, 308x268px
>>39143872
no gains for you

thats okay you werent on nordic hgh with legit trenbologna acetato anyways

>>39143863
thats not a dick pic
>unnamed
cmon

I'm not mad, just disapointed

>>39143877
>doesnt deserve my 10/10 genetics
are you that guy?
what happened there
did you really go back to 2hu
good 4yhu
>>
my source split my shipment up. i'm in serious need of aromasin...how do i naturally lower my estrogen till it comes in? yell at my dad?
>>
>>39143942
I think you'll be okay for a few days
>>
>>39140344

It helps with fat loss and endurance as well. And 80mg tabs taken every other day or even half a tab eod? That's maybe 10€ a month.

Mind you, it can actually reverse LVH/athlete's heart in some cases. It's one of the major issues from gear desu.
>>
>>39143942
>>39143954
Gyno grows overnight.

Better go buy some compression shirts
>>
>>39143964
Why 80mg EoD when, according to google, the standard dosing protocol is 80mg/day?

If it's just a cost thing at that point I don't mind paying ~$50/mo for it with those benefits.
>>
>>39143923

Jerrbear pls Gib fucked up animu shows.

I evangelion kind of fucked up. Deadman wonderland definitely counts as fucked as well.

>mfw will never see Alita in all her clumsy gory glory.

Why even live. :(
>>
>>39143923
ye id post a pic but lmaonodoxx me pls
Shes currently 15 weeks and caught her saturday messagin some dude she met 5 hours ago and was actin like she was in love. Dude is a literal 3/0 with shrek like genetics. i felt so insulted i left instantly. also cuz of her parents. theyre pyscho af.
Also probably karma cuz i was fuckin like 6 diff girls behind her back.
Ye back to 2hus
Sister wants me to move to cali to model with her
>>
>>39144025
So can you safely ghost or are you fucked?
>>
>>39144038
With the bb? She and i are both pro life as well as her grandmaw but im sure her parents will make the abortion happen. Either way im g2g
>>
>>39144038

>deny it's yours
>deny test
>???

Profit

Unless it's land of the free. Then he's fucked. Coathangertime.
>>
>>39144053
Ye m8 its burgerland; how am i fucked tho
>>
>>39144046

>pro life

You must not eat plants either. They're as much alive as a fetus.

>parents are psycho

At least they're on the right side of the abortion Debate.
>>
File: rin trump.jpg (88KB, 500x424px)
rin trump.jpg
88KB, 500x424px
>>39144015
love live sunshine

>>39144025
she trying to find a baby dad?
smart, she doesnt have long to nab a beta provider
>>
>>39144097
>beta provider
He goes to /v/ daily, is 29, lives at home with his parents, and is a 3/10.
I think that speaks for itself
>>
>>39144097
oh also he works at lowes as a cashier for a living
>>
>>39144129
I also go on 4chan daily lol
howd he get a gf?
Ask him the next time you see him
>>
>>39144162
desperate people out there for everyone m8y
>>
Always feel like I could've done more volume on my isolation sets and leave feeling slightly guilty

Then I get home and cant move my arms enough to eat dinner for a couple hours.

Why does this happen?
>>
>>39144046
She could have the kid and prevent you from being a father for 18 years while you still make cash payments directly to her.

I know more than one person who legitimately wants to see their kids but courts deny visitation because the mom lies. It's absolutely disgusting what's happening nowadays.
>>
>>39144227

Kek. Time for some vitamin drinks!
>>
>>39144227
Even if i bail across the states? Damn wtf, shes already a compulsive liar; im fucked
>>
>>39144302
Spironolactone; how does it compare to telmisartan?

I can get it for less than $1/gram

much more cost effective
>>
>>39144303
Yes. Shouldn't have given up your name, and run the fuck away when you found out.

Potentially you can get visitation with good lawyers and a bit of luck. Joint custody if the mother is up for it. But be prepared to pay out the ass for child support, that she can spend on whatever. Wants her nails done? No problem. Dinner for her and the new bf? It's on you. Wants a nice vacation? Fat check coming in. She doesn't have to prove to anyone that child support payments go to the child.

Oh, and about child support, here are some of the consequences of failure to pay
>Suspended driver's license
>Suspended business license
>No passport
>Jailtime
>>
>>39144345
Isn't spiro what the trannys use to block their test?
>>
>>39144345
>spironolactone can, in males, cause breast tenderness, gynecomastia, and physical feminization in general, as well as testicular atrophy, reversible infertility, and sexual dysfunction, including loss of libido and erectile dysfunction.

I say go for it.
>>
>>39144385
>given up your name
Wut
Also shes already rich af from her parents but either way i see your point
>>
>>39144399
>>39144416
yeah but think about how comfy my blood pressure will be while I work on prettying up my feminine penis for some chad
>>
>>39144433
If she doesn't have your last name you can just ghost across the country.
>>
>>39144516
Oh yeah, nah didnt sign shit or anything. Two diff last names n shit. Time to get spooky
>>
if im waiting for more aromasin can i take some erase pro i have left over just to keep e down for a couple of days
>>
File: 1310428654001.png (133KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1310428654001.png
133KB, 1162x850px
expressmedicalgroup.com/collections/injection-devices/products/intramusclar-auto-injection-device?variant=26875796295

anyone used this thing yet?

what the fuck is the point if it doesn't perform the injection itself?

>tfw just wanna look like I'm jamming myself with a stimpak every time I pin
>>
>>39144521
Good luck.

Normally Id be opposed to that sort of behavior but the way courts are leveraged against fathers nowadays I see no other logical outcome.
>>
>>39144568
Shes probably going to get rid of it because of her parents. I honestly agree too, i was so stoked for having a child, shit just went south cus of her parents.
I dont follow much court stuff so thanks for the heads up, i dont wanna get america'd
>>
.5" needles work for quads if you dont store fat there?

I pin quads delts and chest, don't wanna buy a bunch of different sizes if I don't have to.
>>
>>39144734
For small volumes maybe. You might have some subcutaneous leaking though.
>>
>>39139781
If you were the guy that sat around and did nothing and didnt train you wouldn't.
>>
>>39144849
subq is fine as long as the volume in subq isn't over ~1ml roughly
>>
Tried pinning with my drawing needles (21g) for shits and giggles. The fucking sound it makes when it breaks the skin is horrifying.
>>
>>39144899
enjoy your scar tissue faggot
>>
>>39144949
I'll try 9 inch nails next time.
>>
>>39144849
Just got 3/4" from another

>>39144869
>Working out
>While on steroids
What's the point? Just eat pizza and get big and shredded brah
>>
>>39144949
Inb4 he pinned deca as well into it
>>
File: 1471065030753.jpg (100KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471065030753.jpg
100KB, 764x960px
4 weeks into test 3 250mg e3d

When do I get my complementary gf?
>>
what the fuck is the point of cutting without dnp, when you can drop 10% bf in 3 weeks with it eating like shit at 500mg
>>
>>39143942
take 2 grams of DIM daily split throughout the day and you might be lucky to combat gyno but thats what works with weak ass prohormone cycles
>>
>>39144566
looks like military fool proofing

cool as shit, overpriced, but the price of having soldiers inject themselves improperly simply isnt worth the dough in medical malpractice
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-20-00-09-51.png (337KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-20-00-09-51.png
337KB, 2560x1440px
>retention reason: other

Fuck. Looks like they trying to get me caught for ordering drugs internationally. Now Im out $80

Anyone know the legality of ordering unscheduled prescription meds from overseas?
>>
>>39145187
when you get off baby doses and use tren
>>
>>39145271
>Now Im out $80
oh no
>>
New thread

>>39145306
>>39145306
>>39145306
>>
>>39145188
WTF IS THIS SHIT LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/dnp/comments/58dw20/scorpiondnp_results/

I AM SUFFERING ON PSMF AND THIS FAT PIECE OF SHIT EATS 4000 CALORIES A DAY AND LOSES FUCKING 20LBS in UNDER 20 DAYS

LOLLLLLLLLL

FUCK THIS ORDERING DNP RIGHT NOW GOOD THING I HAVE SOME FUCKING BITCOIN ON HAND
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.