[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

is he natty?
>>
File: ad_198904415.jpg (77KB, 620x901px) Image search: [Google]
ad_198904415.jpg
77KB, 620x901px
>>
hell no. hollywood speed = juice + personal trainer
>>
>>39133875
I would say yes, only because of the fact that
>personal trainer
>is his job
>probably personal dietist
>can buy whatever food his dietist tells him to
>>
>>39133875
no
he blew up too quick
over years that body definitely looks achievable at a near natty limit sizes but he hasn't been training that long
>>
Dude looks like a fucking tank now lmfao
Armor plates and shit
Obvious juice
>>
File: 1473372755095.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1473372755095.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>39133947
Idiot
>>
I doubt it, but I can't say for sure.. I don't know how long it took him to get big like that? Do we have a timeline and pictures before and after?

Also, does his chest seem kind of flat? I've always noticed that about his physique..
>>
>>39133947
i agree0
>>
>>39133947
>personal trainer
No one needs a personal trainer and they dont help
>its his job
Therefore he grows muscle fibre faster than averyone else?
>personal dietist
Doesnt make gains faster
>buy food
Yeh expensive food makes you swole
>>
>>39134049
He has make up on his body to accentuate his muscles.
>>
>>39133875
no one in hollywood is natty
>>
>>39134155
Not him, but are you autistic??
>>
He's a manlet so it is possible. Unlikely though
>>
>>39134155
You must have down syndrome, right?
>>
>>39134155
try to think critically about those options for one moment dipshit
>>
File: 1474769922528.png (192KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474769922528.png
192KB, 500x495px
>>39134176
>>39134241
>>39134258
>they think celebrities are natty
>>
>>39133875

Doubt it, he's a manlet with a small bone structure. Any muscle on his frame would make him look bigger than he is (he looks good with 12s/13s), but I still think he's carrying more muscle than a 5'6" - 5'7" guy with 6" wrists would be able to expect.
>>
File: 1472778684817.jpg (91KB, 674x505px) Image search: [Google]
1472778684817.jpg
91KB, 674x505px
What reason does he have to be natty? He's making millions off his physique, not being tested, and has access to Hollywood doctors.
>>
>>39133875
He is not natty.. If you actually lift you wouldn't even have to ask this question... dead giveaway is the "photoshopped look" of his muscles... they are full and hard.
>>
>>39133875
he looks like hes roiding for sure. those arms arent natural
>>
File: 93dy9oX.jpg (138KB, 1080x1422px) Image search: [Google]
93dy9oX.jpg
138KB, 1080x1422px
>>39134155
Sometimes I wonder how autistic /fit/is.

The guy is a fucking lightweight. He is like what 165lbs? It looks impressive because he is small in general. Plus he has make up to accentuate his muscles also he never really lifted hard and heavy his whole life. This is his peak

He obviously hyped his weight gains to make it look impressive for normies but we know the truth. This physique is possible in a year or so, even if he is on roids it's a very low dosage
>>
>>39136200
Hhhnnnggg
>>
>>39133875
He looks good...but I dont think he juices..hes way too small
>>
>>39133875
hes been fit his entire life. ever since he was a kid.
>>
>>39133886
+ prepped meals down to the exact macro/micro + massage and chiropractor + million dollar incentivization programs
>>
could be, but certainly achievable without it.
>>
>>39134160
This.

All you guys arguing are retarded. He literally has definition drawn on him for fuck's sake. Seriously, how new can you be?
>>
>>39134155

what he means by his job is that they are literally paying him money to get swoll

wouldnt you lift weights and do what ever it takes if it meant they are paying you 10k just for getting fit
>>
His purpose is to look perfect (to the normie eye that is). He has practically infinite resources. He has all the incentives in the world.

The question you really need to ask is:

Why would he not roid?

People even on /fit/ seem to think there's 2 options, either
1. natty, or
2. huge mutant roid monkey.

He is most definitely juicing, just not like a pro bodybuilder.

Anyone who knows their shit can also instantly see that he has make up on, and I don't mean his face. The lines on his body are clearly reinforced, made darker.

tl;dr television and film are fake, you should know this already
>>
Probably natty. Rich enough to afford personal chef and dietitian, doesn't have any other stresses day to day keeping him from making gains, and most importantly, is a fucking turbo manlet.

Twink probably weighs 165 lbs.
>>
>>39133875
>>39134003

he's slowly been gaining size for a long time now, he was a lot smaller in Bad Neighbours or whatever

that being said, it wouldn't surprise me if he's roided a little bit
>>
>>39133875

roid

people understimate how much muscle mass you lose in a cut

if he bulked to 13%- 15% bodyfat he would be swole as fuck and roidstatus would be more clear, think that he would gain almost 2 inches in his arms if he gained fat, and those arms already look 15 inches, which is big for a manlet
>>
>>39140746
>he thinks those arms are 15 inch
>he thinks he could have 17 inch arms when not cut and dehydrated

you know how I know you're retarded?
>>
>>39140720

then again, i wouldn't touch roids if i had a full head of hair

i haven't exactly been following his progress, but he seems to have gained mass slowly over a pretty long period of time, he's also reasonably short

he's also probably dehydrated as fuck + make-up for these photo shoots and publicity photos, movie shooting etc.

i think he could be natty

the notion that everyone in Hollywood roids just because they can is silly, not everyone wants to risk hairloss, bitch tits, fucked up organs, pea testies etc.
>>
>>39140765

okay i will bite, what do you think it's his arm measurements now and when at 15% bodyfat

remember that guy is 5'7
>>
>>39140819
>>
>>39140825

impossible, i have 14.5 inches arms at 5'6 15% bodyfat and i look NOWHERE near him in size if i cutted
>>
it's in the abs - look at the gut, the development/size of muscle there is excessive.

he's probably juiced/juicing, but not at competitive bodybuilder levels.
>>
>>39133875
He's definitely achievable natty but if it's his fucking job to look amazing for a role that's 3-6 months down the line then he's going to take roids for the best amount of progress in the shortest time. There's no way zach Efron values lifting over job roles.
>>
>personal trainer
Might as well when your job depends on your looks
>is his job
Good reason to roid
>probably personal dietist
Ok u eat da meat, now u eat da vegetable, now u eat more meat cus u need da protein.
>can buy whatever food his dietist tells him to
ok zack u must eat da steak, now u must eat the vegetable, i mean uh look at all these super foods!!!!!!! dont forget this fish! calories? dont worry about calories its waht you pay me for!
>>
File: ActorPoliticianDoyle.jpg (34KB, 330x371px) Image search: [Google]
ActorPoliticianDoyle.jpg
34KB, 330x371px
> alcholic
> gains huge muscle mass in months without bulk
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.