[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with servings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: photo 4.jpg (128KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo 4.jpg
128KB, 480x640px
Just got 4 of these, spent all my birthday money lmao

Does anyone know if it's okay to double up on scoops without adding extra water? I plan on taking alot starting winter bulk for the first time.
>>
>birthday money

You literally have to be 18+ to post here, or at the very least hide it better
>>
>>39133557

I am 19 but I live with my parents. Do you not get birthday money after a certain age?
>>
why did you buy 4 instead of 1?

and how expensive were they? dunno if you just got some little extra bucks or you overpaid...

yes, you can put extra scoops in the same ammount of water. the water is just to make it go down easier.
>>
Is your goal to grow tits? You're on a one way trip to gyno city
>>
>>39133546
> soy
It fucks with your hormones man (im assuming youre male)
Enjoy tits and no gains
>>
I used to worry about soy also, but I looked it up, youtubed doctors and lifters, and there's no research confirming any estrogen effect from eating soy. the type of soy that increases strogen production is not the type we get in whey and food in general.
>>
>>39133757
yeah you're more likely to get man tits from drinking mil considering it comes from a fucking 3000 pound female animals tits. not saying dairy is bad bc i love cheese but god i hate the soy disinfo
>>
>>39133767
milk*
>>
>>39133546
you do relize you dont need protein shakes if you can meet your requirements by what you eat?
>>
>>39133546
>soy
Ur gonna get bitch tits
>>
>>39133778

Yes I know. I have tried and it gives me extreme bloating and constipation. Ever try to workout while you are constipated? Not fun.

>>39133731

For whatever fucked up reason I also get constipated from whey, but not only that I get rancid gas as well. It sits in my digestive system like a bubbling cauldron of poison. The I spend the next 2 days passing the most repulsive sulfur fumes every 5 minutes

No thanks, I'll take my chances with soy.
>>
>>39133546
>soy protein

hope you enjoy extra dosings of estrogen, princess
>>
>>39133890
Post evidence
>>
File: effect of soy protein.jpg (7KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
effect of soy protein.jpg
7KB, 233x300px
>>39133920
here
>>
Heh this 19 year old kiddo is going to have to get gyno surgery at 24 because he fell for the soy protein meme. Just tell your parents to cook you hard boiled eggs and boneless skinless chicken breasts kid. You don't want to have the test of a 90 year old male at 19.
>>
>>39133920
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/61/13/5045.short

>tldr if you have tumors that need estrogen soy feeds them
>>
>>39133546
Soy will kill your test production.
You don't need that much.

Eat some actual fucking food like beans or something.
>>
File: soy.jpg (20KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
soy.jpg
20KB, 550x339px
>implying a fucking plant gives you bitch tits
>>
>>39133546
>without adding extra water
Why would you care about adding an extra 8oz or whatever of water. You do understand that you piss it back out, right?
>>
>>39133767
Bro, you can't just make stuff up man. You got to substantiate your claims with research around here..
>>
>>39133857
eggwhites anon

rich piana mass gainer
>1 cup egg white
>2 cup milk or 1 cup milk 1 cup greek yogurt what ever the fuck you want
>2 banana
>1 cup oats
>2tbs peanut butter
>2 tbs nutella
>1 tbs of agave
>>
remember to put the water in frist. super important, you gotta put the water in first. so put the water in first.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.