[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sauce on pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

sauce on pic
>>
File: 1445634036301.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445634036301.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Say no more
>>
Reduce your shitty food, reduce your shitty drinks and take your shitty fat ass out for a walk. Repeat until it becomes a habit then come back and ask for the next steps.
>>
>>39133359
Take your pick...

If sex motivates you: you're never going to fuck a girl like the one in your post if you don't get in shape

If status motivates you: everybody you know, even your most loved and closest family, talk about and judge you for your weight

If experience motivates you: you will never be able to climb mountains, deep sea dive, or run a marathon if you stay fat

If a satisfying life motivates you: all three of the above should have motivated you. You will die early and with regrets if you don't get in shape.

You don't need to go full beast mode and become a powerlifter. Just respect yourself enough to lose the weight you need to live a full life. You only have one life anon, why let something that's fixed so easily keep it from being the best life you could have?
>>
File: oboi.jpg (78KB, 404x323px) Image search: [Google]
oboi.jpg
78KB, 404x323px
>>39133359
go to gym
>>
File: either you or OP.jpg (20KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
either you or OP.jpg
20KB, 300x289px
>>39133404
don't listen to this faggot,
>sex

Fat sex is the best, ever, the supermodels with HAES say so.
>status

don't you know kings and pharaohs were fat? you'll be looking like royalty with pic above.
>experience

you'll have the other fatties knowing how to eat a slab of ribs the fastest, and gobbling enough hotdogs without water for that eating contest.
>Satisfying life

obviously this is the piece-de-resistance. sitting down, doing your favorite hobbies, collecting disability, how can you not say no to that?

but seriously OP, you'll die younger, and only live a immobile version of what the already disappointing average life is if you don't do something about your weight young.
>>
>>39133404
Damn i hipe this is oc because its pretty fuckn good
>>
>>39133582
is that galvanized steel? should you be getting your food on that?
>>
>>39133359
OP, you only get one chance at life, do not spill it.

How not to be fat you say?
Well, take a look at your diet, 80% of the body lays in your diet.
Make sure you eat very little processed foods and for god sake, do not drink sodas, or at the least drink diet sodas
>>
>>39133582
That is fucking disgusting
>>
Well you obviously don't want to be a fat loser.
Being a fit loser is so much better imo.
>>
>>39133582
This actually looks bomb af
>>
File: OB5YqjS_jpg.jpg (530KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OB5YqjS_jpg.jpg
530KB, 1920x1200px
>>39133359
>>
>>39133359
gimme moar of her now.
>>
>>39134366
I got douche chills seeing this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.